It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Undo I need your help.

I am reading "The Legend of the Jews" and found a few things that got my attention.
philologos.org...

Doors of fire separate these celestial chambers, which are under the supervision of the archangel Metatron

Whose Metatron and does this character have another name?

Corresponding to the seven heavens, God created seven earths, each separated from the next by five layers...the abyss, the Tohu, the Bohu, a sea, and waters

Is the mention of an abyss what I think it is?

In the same way the Adamah is separated from the fifth earth, the Arka, which contains Gehenna, and Sha'are Mawet, and Sha'are Zalmawet, and Beer Shahat, and Tit ha-Yawen, and Abaddon, and Sheol,[25] and there the souls of the wicked are guarded by the Angels of Destruction.

So on #5 there is a place called Abaddon that has wicked souls and is watched over by the Angels of Destruction. Wonder if this ties in with the topics discussed here since we know many bad things will come out of the gate that is located at Abbadon Iraq. Are the other locations mentioned also located here on Earth? Would these also be possible places for a gate or is Abbadon the only one that connects to #5?

I wanted to post this info since I see a direct connection to what is being discussed. I don't know if this was already brought up, but it looks like another source of info that can back things up.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NJ Mooch

Reading! Will get back to you on it. Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Okay, some interesting tidbits here and there, but I'd like to point to the fact that when it quotes scripture, that it quotes the King James version, meaning it isn't a very old text. Still interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Looking up Bohu and Tohu I found that they mean formless and empty.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the sea that is mentioned isn't made up of water
en.wikipedia.org...

I also ran across this
en.wikipedia.org...

It reminds me of the 7 Earths.

Just more stuff to check out.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NJ Mooch

yep, and interesting to read, although a bit disjointed. it has some real gems tossed willy-nilly in it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Can't say I believe everything you say (especially since I can't read cuneiform... for all I know you could be pulling our collective legs), but interesting nonetheless. Will download your free e-books for my bed-time reading
(so that I have fascinating dreams
)

Oh, here's my contribution (not sure if it's been said before, I'm only at page 27... WARGGHH!! long way to go
) -- regarding your connection of the word ABZU with Abyss, etc...

The Arabic word abdi (from where Abdullah comes from) means servant/slave.
The Arabic word azab (or maybe it's Persian... I'm not sure... Malay borrows heavily from both of them) means torture/punishment.

Might be a relevant connection (to your story). Might not. Freaky connection, anyhow.

One more thought -- Ahmadinejad of Iran believes in the 'hidden imam' thing... supposedly the imam went and 'disappeared into a well' back in the day and will emerge again at the end of days. Make of it what you will.

Edit: formatting error :bnghd:

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Okay, from page 42... yeah it's progressing slowly....

Originally posted by undo
And here's an even older piece from predynastic Egypt, in the vicinity of Abydos. Check how they don't look very human.

There's something about those creatures... reminds me of a troodontid dinosaur -- the most intelligent dinosaurs of them all. And since they're in the same clade as the dromaeosaurids (raptors) and aves (birds)... feathers make sense.

By the way, have you seen the possible reconstruction of what an "evolved", intelligent troodontid might look like?

That was the 1982 reconstruction, before the palaeontological community unanimously agreed that theropods most probably had feathers.

Fascinating stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Yep. Doesn't it make a great deal more sense to allow our ancestors at least the dignity of not calling them ALL delusional ? since the sentient "reptilian" is in nearly every ancient culture...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

since the sentient "reptilian" is in nearly every ancient culture...

Can't really agree on that bit though, since most of the cultural links I've read so far seem to be middle-eastern, with the occasional South American link and a few references to the Indian culture. Hardly "nearly every" ancient culture... unless you've mentioned a number of them (I'm only at page 54 so far).

I'm thinking real hard trying to come up with a link in East Asia and South East Asia, as well as Polynesia... so far I haven't gotten a "Eureka" moment yet. And then there's Africa to consider...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Omg! That's a good one!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sg1fan

I'm going to assume by this short missive, that you've not read the thread. Way to go, sherlock.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

since the sentient "reptilian" is in nearly every ancient culture...

Can't really agree on that bit though, since most of the cultural links I've read so far seem to be middle-eastern, with the occasional South American link and a few references to the Indian culture. Hardly "nearly every" ancient culture... unless you've mentioned a number of them (I'm only at page 54 so far).

I'm thinking real hard trying to come up with a link in East Asia and South East Asia, as well as Polynesia... so far I haven't gotten a "Eureka" moment yet. And then there's Africa to consider...

Dragons and their kin, Naga, various scaled sea borne creatures (reference to the abyss), and the worship of the dragon and serpent in Egypt, the Middle East, India, China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, South and Central America. (so that covers, the near, the far, and middle east, and much of the americas.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hmm.. the Chinese dragons were misinterpretations of dinosaur bones, for the most part. "Dragon bones" were used in Chinese medicine as well as a tool for making prophecies. These have been proven by archaeological digs and is still in practice in some parts of China. Not to mention inner Mongolia is rich resource for palaeontological finds (that's where they found most dromaeosaurids. In fact some dinosaur bones (and mammoth bones) were misidentified as the giants and heroes by the Ancient Greeks. Again this was proven by archaeological digs. Maybe not all fossils were misidentified, but there is a strong possibility it was.

Don't take this as 'debunking'. It's not my intention. I'm just pointing it out because if you cut it out of context, then you're misrepresenting the facts. Then your argument will become shaky. It's just the way the scientific method works. Even the theory of avian evolution from theropod dinosaurs took 100+ years to stand up to scrutiny before the scientific establishment came to a consensus.

At any rate, I applaud you for your imagination and out-of-the-box thinking. Good job.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Beach,

There's a wiggle room in there, between when one civ crashed and another started. These are typically poised on the advent of massive floods that destroyed (either concurrently or individually) their entire civs, along with much of their previous indigenous life forms. Sumerian texts were buried under something like 8 ft. of flood silt and weren't rediscovered for some 4500 years, for example. So all we have to go on is to take later texts, and, when avaialble, back track to the pre-flood versions and verify. This happened with Sumer, as the reptilian images I've posted are mostly circa 4000 BC and older.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
hello undo,great read
I'am only on page 24 been reading for days trying to catch up.I have one quistion could enki pregnated eve and cain be the first of the nephilim?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I just read this on Yahoo and wanted to add it to this thread since it looks like someone knows something about what we might be talking about.

news.yahoo.com...

"We have all witnessed the way in which progress, in the wrong hands, can become and has indeed become a terrifying progress in evil. If technical progress is not matched by corresponding progress in man's ethical formation, in man's inner growth, then it is not progress at all, but a threat for man and for the world...

We can free our life and the world from the poisons and contaminations that could destroy the present and the future. We can uncover the sources of creation and keep them unsullied, and in this way we can make a right use of creation, which comes to us as a gift..."

I mention this quote from the Pope since it deals with our technology that can lead us to uncovering the sources of creation. For some reason I think a stargate is a pretty good form of technology, or am I crazy?

I am also not religious in the sense of listening to the Pope, but I am starting to read his comments, as well as other religious text, from a different angle. Knowing background info, such as the huge amount of info on this thread, makes things easier for me when I read them. I spot things like this very quickly when I read an article, so I want to thank Undo for starting this since it has changed my life.

I also read that Enki and his buddies took care of the bad guys back in the day. This isn't anything new if you have been keeping up with this thread, but those he attacked, with the help of his friends, tie into many other ideas that are out there.

I have also read that you can use gates to talk to Enki and the others from back then. None of these sources have been mentioned on this thread so far, so i'm going to wait and see what else I learn about before I post them. I can tell you that the info I learned from this thread made things very clear for me. My journey continues.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I was stunned when I found this definition of the stars of Ea (Enki), specifically the description of the Abzu star

The star to its side: The Harrow (GISH).GAN.UR, the weapon of d.A.E - in which one sees the Apsu --- [The First star of Libra. The Apsu, Sumerian AB.ZU "hole" is the "entry" to the underworld at the first star of Libra.]

And, there, ladies and gentlemen is proof the Abzu was not an underground river, but an entry to the underworld, as listed in the MUL.APIN, an official babylonian star chart. notice also, that it calls it the weapon of d.A.E (whatever that is! but it's a weapon/ boy that sure fits with my theory that the Eye of Ra is a star gate used as a flood weapon (zorgon has a theory that the gate acted as a weapon during the meso flood when the water of mars was potentially pumped here through the gates, destroying two civs at once (earth and mars).

anyway, the MUL.APIN stars of Enki can be found here:
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 2-12-2007 by undo]

[edit on 2-12-2007 by undo]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

that it calls it the weapon of d.A.E (whatever that is! but it's a weapon

Not sure what the A.E. stands for but the d. is...

"where d. is used as the abbreviation for the Sumerian determinative DINGIR "god"."

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

that it calls it the weapon of d.A.E (whatever that is! but it's a weapon

Not sure what the A.E. stands for but the d. is...

"where d. is used as the abbreviation for the Sumerian determinative DINGIR "god"."

Yeah. Perhaps it was a typo. like EA instead of AE and without the periods. so d.EA instead of d.A.E.
i've looking for a possible translation for it, but no luck so far. It makes sense though... it would read, the weapon of the god EA (Ra) (Enki), the water god. and how does an entry, a hole, to the underworld become a weapon... well, as you suggested, perhaps Enki used it (and six others) to pump the water from mars, to here. i guess "pump" is not exactly the right term. .. more like teleported.

this would be the same event (i think) as the one described in the LEGEND OF THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND, in which Ra employs his "Eye" to wreak havoc on the people of the planet, with a flood of red water, which is described as the blood of all the people slaughtered by the Eye, that the Eye (as Hathor) is wading around in (this Hathor gate is partially submerged in this example. . That doesn't fit with the rest of the data, et.al, that the big Abzu was under water to begin with, off the coast of Sumer in the persian gulf, until you read more than one version of the story. An alternate version has almost all the same details however, Sekhmet is also involved, as an aspect of the Eye of Ra. So, the theory goes, Hathor was the gate system on Mars, and Sekhmet on the Earth. Something like that, anyway.

in that instance, we see the gate (system?) on Mars, being partially submerged, or having teleported so much water , it's suddenly no longer totally submerged and can be partially seen above the water, "wading around in it". The big riddle now is to figure out how the beer story fits into it. lol how do you get a star gate "intoxicated"? Probably a mistranslation problem in the way back, when the first translations or recountings of the event, were made

[edit on 3-12-2007 by undo]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In reference to DAE

hope this helps

"
The months and the days of the month in the Zoroastrian calendar are - with one exception - dedicated to, and named after, an Amesha Spenta (Bounteous Immortal) or a Yazata (Adorable Spiritual Being). The exception is the month Dae (root of Dadvah, Creator) and the first day of the month, Hormuzd, both of which are synonyms for Ahura Mazda.

The religious importance of the calendar dedications is very significant. Not only does it establish the hierarchy of the major divinities, it ensures the frequent invocation of their names since the divinities of both day and month are mentioned at every Zoroastrian act of worship.

The divinities to which month-names are dedicated also have days of the month dedicated to them, and the month-name dedications additionally establish which of the twelve divinities were/are considered to rank higher than the others. In addition to Dae's dedication to Ahura Mazda, six are dedicated to the Amesha Spentas, the 'divine sparks' of the Creator. The remaining five are considered to be the most significant of the Yazatas: Farvadin (Avestan: Farvashi), Tir (Tishtrya), Mehr (Mithra), Aban, and Adar (Atar).

There is some evidence that suggests that in ancient Persia Dae, and not Fravardin, was the first month of the year. For one, the first day of every month is dedicated to the Creator, but the month that is also dedicated to Him is well into the year. In a 9th century text, Zoroaster's age at the time of his death is stated to have been 77 years and 40 days (Zadspram 23.9), but this age cannot be verified unless Dae was the first month of the year. It is also worth noting that Pateti - the day of introspection - is on the first day of the month of Fravardin - which, as New Year's day, is a day of celebration."

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join