It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you took the time to read over the entire thread you would see that the OP raises some interesting points. There is no HARD proof as in someone saying, "Hey i just went through a stargate and came back" or whatnot. I believe the OP is trying to say that through history and historical type documents, that stargates may exist.

I havent been to this thread in a while and I think I missed all of Zorgon's input lol.

zorgon, you mentioned something about the CIA and a stargate? can you get into that a bit more?

(And I am a bit off on the timeline as to which the stargates may have been built, was it around the time of pyramids? if so that may go hand in hand with the theory, which i myself believe, that the pyramids were not man made)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
How did this thread get so big when it offers no proof on stargates or examples of when it has been used and by whom. Also why are people asking questions such as "can you go into the future" who are they asking, the stargate experts?

DOH!!! Another one-o-dem "I didn't read the whole thread..." people

They are asking questions of myself and Undo as we have done mucho research... her from the Ancient angle and me from the tech angle, but we share the same concepts and have joined two threads and two websites, and she has her podcasts...

It got so big because there is a lot of interest

The "can you go into the future" question came from the contents of an Air Force Research Lab document and a Los Alamos National Laboratory document both from the Department of Defense that state just that....

And those have been posted here MANY times... and not even that far back

Originally posted by isitmagic
If you took the time to read over the entire thread you would see that the OP raises some interesting points.

I do understand that reading the entire thread is not easy for most so don't be too hard on them LOL... but if someone is going to make a comment, being informed is always a wise choice

There is no HARD proof as in someone saying, "Hey i just went through a stargate and came back" or whatnot. I believe the OP is trying to say that through history and historical type documents, that stargates may exist.

Well let me ask you what you would consider HARD proof? Myself I would consider a statement by the DoD and the AFRL that says this...

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048
SOURCE

The mere fact that our government is publishing papers on this subject should make you say 'Holy Cow"... and these are the publicly released versions. I do not understand why so many never even go to read these and still say "where's your proof?" :shk:

The title of the AFRL slide presentation is...
Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin

THESE are the guys who say it can go to other universes, other dimensions and through time... These guys are the ones who brought you stealth technology... These are the guys I listen to

I havent been to this thread in a while and I think I missed all of Zorgon's input lol.

:bash:

zorgon, you mentioned something about the CIA and a stargate? can you get into that a bit more?

That I did CIA and other three letter clubs created Project Stargate in the late 60's... however this is NOT a Stargate in the physical sense, they merely coined the term... It was a remote viewing (psychic) operation to spy on foreign governments and was officially decommissioned in 1995 when the work was absorbed into other departments.

They spent 20 million to set it up, a big chunk in the 60's. Ingo Swann, famous for "Penetration" and the grand father of remote viewing was involved in the beginning to set up and train people. There is a CIA manual available that has been declassified.

As a side note Ingo Swann, who very few question his abilities "saw" much of what John Lear talks about... read "Penetration" its worth it...

(And I am a bit off on the timeline as to which the stargates may have been built, was it around the time of pyramids? if so that may go hand in hand with the theory, which i myself believe, that the pyramids were not man made)

Not to worry... we have not yet got all the time line details down pat... but Undo is getting real close

As to the Pyramids... let me make a statement that I suppose I have to qualify with "this is my opinion"
for them thar skeptics, but I have evidence that satisfies ME... so take it as you will...

The small pyramids are copies of the Great Pyramids and were built by Egyptians and as time went on they got less and less precise and were in fact burial sites... Seems the locals thought they looked cool and copied them.

Over 35 years ago I read a text that showed the Big Ones were never used for burial or as a tomb... to make it short and as I can't give details... the sarchopagus in the King's chamber was used for spiritual purposes in effect... "You entered as a Man, and Left as a God" Basically you were reborn with new knowledge and power. That is all I will say... but you will notice that the show SG-1 uses the sarchopagus to "rebirth" the Go'auld when they die or need healing, and it works on Earthlings as well...

One point to remember, is both Moses and Jesus studied in Egypt

So it seems at least one writer of SG-1 has the same ummmm sources as I do

Pyramid is over 10,000 years old... (also pointed out in SG-1) and emits an energy from its peak that can be photographed using Kirlian photography, the same energy as the Aura of the human body. For some reason all research along this line has vanished...

They even built one hospital in that shape to take advantage of the healing energies

The Tibetans know all about this... LOL even Yoda knew... but who listens to a Puppet?

But the evidence is reappearing in many forms. Skeptics call us nut cases... so be it... but me personally I KNOW... and its not my job to convince you... that you have to do on your own or it has no value.

Unfortunately the western culture frowns on anything like this... but just to show you how our thinking is directed..

Look up old religious paintings. If you can look at an old copy of the bible... with gold embossed color prints, you will see the aura or halo is around the entire body of the holy person... same in eastern religions..(but they still call it "aura" not "halo"...)

Then later it became just a glow around the head, and now modern times its a ring floating above the head... and it has totally lost its meaning as an aura surrounding the body... (gold auras are for advanced souls that have come back as teachers)

Another sample...

In Solomons temple THIS was a cherubim ... Please note the size of the human...

But today they look like this...

Talk about misdirection...

Why the change? All through history from the Sumerians to Solomon they were always in pairs and "Gaurdians of the Gate" There are two cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant... (modern ones look more like angels)

But the Guardians go way back

EGYPT

ASSYRIAN

The term cherubim in the Herbrew Bible refers not to our modern usage of “chubby young angels,” but to winged guardian figures, usually with a human head and the body of an animal. Shown here is an Assyrian guardinan figure wearing a horned crown that indicates his divinity.

EGYPT Earlier Period

BABYLON

SUMERIAN Gate... Again please note the size of the human...

You get the picture?

Halos are Auras...
Pyramids were Healing Chambers
Cherubim were Winged Gaurdians of the Gates

and here is an Anunnaki King wearing the symbol of the Dark Star pushing a button to activate a Gate

[edit on 25-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Okay lets take this one step forward...

Pendant worn by Sumerian King representing the Dark Star. Legends tell of a Dark Star with destructive energies, and involvement with the cataclysmic war of the ancient Gods

Celtic Templar Cross

Templar Cross. This cross is usually surrounded by a snake eating its tail... (the serpents are all through the Ancient texts)

Representation of Mount Meru Mountain of Power. In the legends it was in the center of a cataclysmic catastrophe that released an incredible amount of energy. (We believe Mount Meru was also a stargate that collapsed and created a huge cataclysm)

Modern Symbol warning of imminent Radiation danger beyond this symbol. Atomic energy.

As a side note, here is a very interesting image that shows the same pattern, except that this time its in relation to an exploding star and the creation of new planets...
Symbol Seen in a Star Explosion Quite a coincidence...

On Mount Meru... we found an old circa 1600 Japanese Map depicting the location of Mt Meru after the collapse... High in the Himalayas that Hindu legends say were formed as a result of the cataclysm. Tibetan legends show Shambhala to be in the same area... both stories are similar and both talk of a "Golden City of the Gods" and that you need to be spiritually prepared to enter...

Here is the map... a really great find for us... notice that they show Meru as a watery vortex

Full size map

Now just how many HARD FACTS does it take to make you get the picture?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
One more step.... What's in a Symbol...

Another case of distorted symbolism to hide the truth... these guys work really hard at it

The case of the Winged Disks....

Lets do this one in reverse...

The Dove....Used by Christians to represent the Holy Spirit

The Dove....Used by Rosicrucians to represent Spiritual Enlightenment

A step back in time....
The Dove on a Lutheran Church... Here we see the Dove on a Disk, and the "Halo" behind its head is our friend the Dark Star symbol...

Here are the other two symbols that represent the Holy Trinity on this Church. Notice the eye on the pyramid...

Here is the Church

All the links are available here...
landoflegends.us...

Another step back in time...
A Cathedral in Chester England

The Romans... This Graeco-Roman fresco is among the many treasures found among the catacombs of Kom el-Shugafa, the 'hill of potsherds', located south-west of Alexandria in Egypt

SOURCE for the above two images

The Egyptians

Rameses III Luxor

The Rosicrucians

This one shows the orb and the serpents

The Winged Scarrab

Evolution of the Winged Disc int5o Mayan Incan, Aztec and Olmec cultures

Persian Winged Disk

And this one showing the Dark Star... from Nimrud

Babylon here shown above the two guardians...

Sumerian also above the guardians and the tree of life

Hindu scripts also mention Winged crafts of the Gods

And now a sneak preview of what these disks really were

The Anunnaki

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
First off, I am on your side about this so why are you somewhat mocking me when i said Hard proof? like I said, by hard proof I meant someone announcing.. to the world that they have been through a stargate
anyway

Is that 1 Anunnaki movie out right now? Or when will it be available??

Why don't you and undo team up and write an E-book about this so you both will have one major resource of your knowledge and have something to direct people to?

Also, if the military did actually admit that... why isnt it talked about more on ATS

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

and here is an Anunnaki King wearing the symbol of the Dark Star pushing a button to activate a Gate

Could you elaborate on the "wrist watch" thingy #2 in the circle?

When I showed this picture to my wife she said that it was a flower-- symbol for the sun signifying the love of god, because it radiates in all directions, like the sun. I said that no man would be caught wearing a sunfower on his wrist unless it did something, like, to be able to tell the time or some sort of RFID to be able to open a stargate. She said that we are all out to lunch.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
First off, I am on your side about this so why are you somewhat mocking me when i said Hard proof?

Nope not mocking... sorry if you thought thus... just my style

like I said, by hard proof I meant someone announcing.. to the world that they have been through a stargate

Well there have been some, but they have all been labeled kooks or nut cases so I guess it will be a while... Maybe when Fox or CNN carries a report...

Is that 1 Anunnaki movie out right now? Or when will it be available??

Sadly no, not yet... its in post production and will be awhile. Its an independent and they are on a budget, trying to make a world class story...

I'll keep you posted, but the trailer is cool

Why don't you and undo team up and write an E-book about this so you both will have one major resource of your knowledge and have something to direct people to?

Working on that... she already has 2 ebooks out for free and we do have the websites, but it takes a lot of time to put all this data together and we are still seeking "mising links" as it were.

Also, if the military did actually admit that... why isnt it talked about more on ATS

Now THAT is the 64 million dollar question. But the papers are posted at DTIC...Defense Technical Information Center... the archive branch of the Department of Defense...

Why no one is catch on to this is beyond me... but sadly happens a lot in many threads... the skeptics scream for proof, when you find something good they either disappear into the dark, or attack the poster, and never even look at the link. I am sure most in here have had that experience once or twice

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus
Could you elaborate on the "wrist watch" thingy #2 in the circle?

Maybe its a flip open sundial?
I have seen one of those at a Renaissance Faire

Well the Sumerian Sun symbol is usually different..

Below is the Sun, Moon and Dark Star

And the "Dark Star" appears on every thing that seem related to Stargates LOL

Like the Sumerian Dial Home Device...

This is the diagram for one...

And here is one in an Ancient Tibetan Observatory...

Here is the layout on SG-1...

And here is a Mesopotamian "Zodiac" wheel

And hear is one beside King Tut's throne.

Out to lunch are we?
Well so be it then...

Now many here know the significance of Pegasus and why we use it as our symbols... and many have heard the connections with the Andromeda Galaxy (found in Pegasus)

So if there is noting to all this... why do I find a Sumerian Star Chart in cunieform showing Pegasus and Andromeda?

doormann.tripod.com...

I know Beth will flip over this find

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
That 3rd picture you posted. Thats a side view right? Thats exactly what is on the Stargate TV series lol.

Did you hear that explorers and trying to send some robots in smaller passage ways in the big Khafu (sp?) pyramid to explore it? Apparently some of the robots find many doors and what not but they have problems.... I havent seen much detail on what problems they have .....
In this day and age, our robotics should be able to thoroughly search that place without destroying everything but I think the explorers are probably on a lower budget or something and dont use the best robots.
I am thinking that if they get deep in there, they could find one of those dials for a stargate..? or Maybe an actual stargate?

Also... today I've been hearing a lot about the Sumerian's (sp?) and how they hold many answers and dealt with the pyramids and what not. But dont people believe that the Mayans built the pyramids? (when I say people I mean historians that dont believe the et theory)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I haven't shown this to my wife yet. I know she'd say that what looks like a dialing device to me is a big flower sitting on top of a rack where the queen hangs her jewlery...

Out to lunch are we?
Well so be it then...

Now many here know the significance of Pegasus and why we use it as our symbols... and many have heard the connections with the Andromeda Galaxy (found in Pegasus)

So if there is noting to all this... why do I find a Sumerian Star Chart in cunieform showing Pegasus and Andromeda?

The only thing I know about the Andromeda galaxy is that it is the nearest galaxy to our own Milky Way and that one day these two are going to run a stop sign and colide...

Is there a thread or a page to point me to the things you're refering to?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
great stuff Undo/Zargon. I read this thread a while back, it was big then and now it is even bigger! I will read throu it when I have time. In the mean time can you please give me the two websites which you have created so I can see the images on there and what you make of them
thanks
KG

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tungus
I haven't shown this to my wife yet. I know she'd say that what looks like a dialing device to me is a big flower sitting on top of a rack where the queen hangs her jewlery...

So ummm your wife has seen the show?

The only thing I know about the Andromeda galaxy ....
Is there a thread or a page to point me to the things you're refering to?

Nah not yet... working on that...

But NASA seems to share our search

More soon be patient... I just found this stuff

Originally posted by g60kgIn the mean time can you please give me the two websites which you have created so I can see the images on there and what you make of them
KG

Beth's (Undo)
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...

Pegasus Group
landoflegends.us...

I have lots to add and need to do a reorganization, but there is a lot there

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Don't know if this would interest ya'll but I came across this thread here on ATS this morning:

LOST CITY

It's about a lost city underwater off the coast of India. It was later brought up that the OP's story was actually from 2002 so it was kinda old. However, another member found an updated website from 2005 that has pictures and a background story of the excavation of a city called "Dwaraka". Here is the link originally posted by member coven:

COVEN'S LINK

Here is an excerpt from coven's link:

Excavations done by Dr. S.R. Rao at Dwaraka prove that the descriptions as found in these texts are not to be discarded as fanciful but are to be treated as based on actualities as seen by their authors. The architecture of the old Dwaraka of Krishna is majestic and wonderful. The great poet Premanand has in his Sudamacarit described its splendid beauty and majesty. Dwaraka is mentioned as Golden City in Mahabharata, Skanda Purana, Vishnu Purana and Harivamsha.

and

Situated in Saurashtra, at a point where the Gomti river meets the Arabian sea, it has acquired multifarious names down the ages: Dwaraka, the gateway to eternal happiness; Swarnapuri, the city of gold, Swarnadwarika, the golden gateway. Why is that the rediscovery of Dwaraka has not attracted the same degree of attention in the West, as that of ancient Troy by Heinrich Schliemann?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag2000
Don't know if this would interest ya'll but I came across this thread here on ATS this morning:

You betcha! Thanks for the head's up
I will pop over and keep an eye on that is it develops. I caught a glimpse of a new discovery on a newsites somewhere but didn't follow up.

India fits right in... This could be part of the cataclysm when Mt Meru crashed and the Himalayans were formed. I will definately watch this one. Amazing they didn't find it before now
considering how big they are saying

That will get you a star or two

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just wanted post number 1234.

I watched Stargate SG-1 for 10 years. I know they are real....

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nice info, Zorgon. I'd like to reiterate that the texts,
such as the epic of gilgamesh, describe the gate guardians
as scorpion men with eyes that radiate destructive power
when necessary. The biblical texts call them cherubim
angels with "flaming swords" which pass back and forth in
front of the gates of Eden. I don't think the originals
were cat man hybrids, but I could be wrong.

For your perusal, a pair of gates from World of Warcraft (the mmorpg) by Blizzard Games.

Follow the link beneath the image to see closer, more detailed images of it

click this ----> thestargates.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
landoflegends.us...

Has the place of Tut's throne been discovered? I think this is a very important find. A stargate could be found if they keep looking through these pyramids.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
* stands up claps and cheers wildly*

Outstanding marathon read (in 2 sessions but not all but many links)

THANKYOU :
undo ...for astounding research.
Zorgon... ditto and keeping the topic flowing with ideas and new material
Others .. well done too!

If the USAF pdf does not convince even the most ardent troll/skeptic that the subject is worthy of serious discussion then suggest read it (despite the physics math), the thread & links all again.

Questions for undo (if you are still around?)

Thanks for keeping your religous beliefs in the background but admire your courage when challenged

1. How does your theories reflect on a supreme God? The reference to other dimensional entities of ancient texts ( only "gods" from human persective...but what of the creator?... does your concept of it meld into a more pantheistic or force like nature for you now?

2. Would you not agree that technology involving advanced physics must have been part or creating these gates or do you thing somehow they occur naturally? (sorry haven't read your books yet)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b

1. How does your theories reflect on a supreme God? The reference to other dimensional entities of ancient texts ( only "gods" from human persective...but what of the creator?... does your concept of it meld into a more pantheistic or force like nature for you now?

2. Would you not agree that technology involving advanced physics must have been part or creating these gates or do you thing somehow they occur naturally? (sorry haven't read your books yet)

Hi and thanks. I'll try to answer your questions:

1. I still believe in a supreme Creator.

2. Yes, tech and natural. The difference appears to be that in the case of tech, the wormhole is created and controlled at will. The theory is, that the prior dispensation on Earth was an angelic dispensation, or what we refer to as angels, anyway. They underwent their time of testing. They advanced technologically and went out to explore the solar system and beyond. Not all angels were originally from Earth, however. This theory was not entirely my own, as I originally read of it in "God's Plan for Man" by Finis Jennings Dake, which is a huge theological book (and I do mean huge, it rivals the big Oxford dictionary,the one that comes with a magnifying glass.
)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hi undo

I am responding to a comment made by zorgon.

DOH!!! Another one-o-dem "I didn't read the whole thread..." people

don't be too hard on those people who do not read the entire 62 pages

I also feel it isn't very polite to dismiss someone because they havent read the thread from start to finish. Quite simply, I am too busy to read 62 pages. And perhaps others are in my category

I also believe, the onus is on the author to submit a summary especially when a thread has reached over 10 or 20 pages. If you are not willing to do that, don't brush off members who do not read 62 pages of information.

I attempted to read another very long thread about the annunkai and clicked x after 4 pages because it was nothing factual, just ego off topic ranting.

undo, I am not having a go at you, I have raised my eyebrows though at the dismissal.

It maybe beneficial for you, after 62 pages to introduce a summary for the benefit of others who have not kept up with this from the start.

cheers

[edit on 29-7-2007 by NJE777]

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join