It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undo
I'm having trouble with Von Braun's concerns over ET wars.

Not ET Wars.... FAKED ET Wars and he would have been on the planning board had he lived

But its too soon, we haven't finished milking Terrorists yet and haven't started on Asteroids... so I wouldn't expect an ET False Flag for some time yet

[edit on 3-7-2007 by zorgon]

Don't hold your breath on that one Zorgon. Wait, that didn't make much sense. What I meant to say is don't be surprised if the move to 'ET wars' comes sooner than later. Things are accelerating. The 'war on terror' is getting more and more bad pub each day and people are starting to wake up to this 'created' threat. The astroid thing has been done in movies and I believe that the liklihood of an actual scare event is lessened now because of other events.

I know many may not believe that something huge is coming in the next few years in relation to 2012 but some or all of the 'elites' seem to think so. They are accelerating plans. This means that the ET wars may come much sooner than later in a last ditch effort to keep people from moving on and dropping the need for what these elitists provide as 'consumer goods' and 'necessities'. Their wealth system may simply go away. Not without a fight for sure but eventually it will.

Just thought I would throw that out there. Yup, I'm back. Been trying to catch up again. Going strong as usual. Nice catching your input on the Anunnaki yahoo site too. Both you and Undo.

Then again, I could be WAY off. Wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Don't hold your breath on that one Zorgon. Wait, that didn't make much sense. What I meant to say is don't be surprised if the move to 'ET wars' comes sooner than later. Things are accelerating.

Yes things are accelerating... I have been finding more and more documents being released lately that really are telling me something is going down...

Just an example (not dealling with ET Wars) I found a NASA paper published in 1964, but only releases Feb 2007... that talks about electromagnetic shielding on spacecraft to combat radiation electromagnetic shielding in 1964!!!

I asked in one political thread if a war with ET were to happen, would that be enough to keep Herr Bush in power? Someone answered "it would be more than enough..." Hmmm how much time has he got left?

As to the Anunnaki group... I would do more but time is limited and I have a lot here to catch up on and reorganize the website

I know many may not believe that something huge is coming in the next few years in relation to 2012 but some or all of the 'elites' seem to think so. They are accelerating plans.

Dan Burisch tells an interesting story of an Ark being (or has been) built (Space Ark). Some of the documents I have found especially about the Aquila cargo transport make me think the "Elite" may be prepping to head to Mars when "all hell breaks out" down here. I have heard numbers like 80% fatality rate on Earth...

Something is going to happen alright, but WHO or WHAT is going to trigger it

[edit on 6-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe I should clarify. Von Braun is claiming they will use it as an excuse to get more money for the war machine. I dunno if anyone's noticed here, recently, but the big guys get the money for the war machine, even when you think they aren't. How they do that is, they "cut spending" but the money comes out of the pockets of the little guys.

Example, one year Reagan made a big deal out of giving a raise to the military men and women, but then he changed the "Earned Income Credit" so that fewer of those people would benefit at the end of the tax year. This equalled a pay cut, instead of a pay increase. And Clinton, he cut military spending so many times, most of the enlisted people actually qualified for food stamps, and were making poverty level wages. Men and women who were asked to go to war, be shot up with all kinds of experimental drugs and treated like guinea pigs, were also asked to do that with poverty level wages. But once you have a couple enlistments under your belt, you don't want to give up and lose your pension. So people learned to improvise: worked two or three additional jobs, eat non-nutritious foods, go to food kitchens, whatever it took to survive. Most enlisted have food privileges in the base mess halls, but if they have families, the rest of them are out of luck.

Bush Jr. changed the poverty level problem by giving the military enlisted and officers, three big pay increases. I think he knew they just wouldn't go to war again while making less money than their friends were making 2o years ago.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Every time you hear a democrat call for cuts in military spending, the war machine itself does not suffer a bit, and they know it. Only the low men on the totem pole suffer, and that's no lie. Black box projects and so on, continue unabated, at the expense of as many people as necessary. So when you hear "Cut military spending," remember, it's the guy's who are already borderline poverty, who are going to suffer (and that includes retirees, war veterans and the enlisted). The rest of the machinery will continue on, one way or another, and both parties are in on it. Don't let 'em fool ya. It's a coordinated effort.

I think Von Braun was wrong about that, to be honest.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Maybe I should clarify. Von Braun is claiming they will use it as an excuse to get more money for the war machine.

Not the war machine... the specific arming of space... thats an extra budget

You know... that secret space fleet that eats up trillions of "missing" funds? If they had a good reason to NEED a space fleet, they could fund it openly

uh ohh a couple black vans outside... see ya....

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by zorgon

You know... that secret space fleet that eats up trillions of "missing" funds? If they had a good reason to NEED a space fleet, they could fund it openly. uh ohh a couple black vans outside... see ya....

Thanks Zorgon. For some reason I hadn't connected the missing 3.2 trillion that Rumsfeld told us about the day before 911 with the secret space fleet. I thought the Israelies had managed to steal it. But now its clear...thats where the missing 3.2 trillion went.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Perhaps I'm not explaining myself very well. What would be the point of telling us, in the first place, if they've managed to already do alot of the things already? Bases on the moon and mars? Satellite networks we know nothing about? Stealth craft that move by leaping, employing anti-grav technology and so on? Whatdya wanna bet, the first time we hear/see anything in regards to this, on a massive scale, is when one drops out of the sky (Revelation 8). plummets into the ocean, and poisons 1/3rd of the Earth's water supply?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And Clinton, he cut military spending so many times, most of the enlisted people actually qualified for food stamps, and were making poverty level wages. Men and women who were asked to go to war, be shot up with all kinds of experimental drugs and treated like guinea pigs, were also asked to do that with poverty level wages. But once you have a couple enlistments under your belt, you don't want to give up and lose your pension. So people learned to improvise: worked two or three additional jobs, eat non-nutritious foods, go to food kitchens, whatever it took to survive. Most enlisted have food privileges in the base mess halls, but if they have families, the rest of them are out of luck.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyingunderoath

And Clinton, he cut military spending so many times, most of the enlisted people actually qualified for food stamps, and were making poverty level wages. Men and women who were asked to go to war, be shot up with all kinds of experimental drugs and treated like guinea pigs, were also asked to do that with poverty level wages. But once you have a couple enlistments under your belt, you don't want to give up and lose your pension. So people learned to improvise: worked two or three additional jobs, eat non-nutritious foods, go to food kitchens, whatever it took to survive. Most enlisted have food privileges in the base mess halls, but if they have families, the rest of them are out of luck.

I think you left out your post.
Unless reposting my post without a comment of your own is supposed to mean something, I'd suggest you actually post your own comments so you don't get a warn for not posting anything of your own.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The image of the "Stargate glyph"on previous page really looks like the two towers, enki seal imprints, and resembles the Letter "H". Very interesting flood theory. I like Michael Tsarions theory EArth recieving flood water from destroyed planet,Tiamat. In this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... at the end of the 911 stargate video I see the 2 towers in "The Wiz " having a connection looks like "H"

[edit on 8-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Undo, what's your opinions about the real reasons for attacking Iraq?

thx.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Undo, what's your opinions about the real reasons for attacking Iraq?

Recovering Ancient Tech.... two stargates according to Dan Burisch. One we have the other is still there

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sligtly off topic but i'm into my 11th hour of my last night shift.

Just looking at the new seven wonders of the world after reading this thread and the first thing i see was this

www.new7wonders.com...

freaky.......................

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Im completely out of the loop with what you guys are talking about, but you seem to be fairly knowledgeable...

If these stargates are real... What happened between then and now?

I just don't understand where all this "magical" greatness went between then and now?

What makes you think there really is a stargate in Iraq?

Can I get a link somewhere to read up on this?

If it was that important I think a lot more people would know about it, then a select few...

How big is this thing? Are they standing around guarding it? Or is this going to turn up like a Bin Laden?

You would think because its been around for ages more people would know about it... Don't you think? Or more evidence atleast?

Sorry, its a huge thread and I'm trying to catch up...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
Im completely out of the loop with what you guys are talking about, but you seem to be fairly knowledgeable...

Merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one

If these stargates are real... What happened between then and now?

They were buried and mankind went into the dark ages. We are just now beginning to see the light.

I just don't understand where all this "magical" greatness went between then and now?

Deep underground... guns and tanks were more interesting that digging up the past... seems they still are to most

What makes you think there really is a stargate in Iraq?

Years of research and digging for clues. There are many in this field that think as we do...

Can I get a link somewhere to read up on this?

I can send you a link, I cannot answer whether or not you can read...

landoflegends.us...

Also read "The Stargate Conspiracy" and look up Dr Dan Burisch... he claims there are two gates in Iraq... we have one so far. He was a scientist at Area 51. I would link you but I haven't finished that section yet

If it was that important I think a lot more people would know about it, then a select few...

If its THAT important, you can be CERTAIN that only a select few would know, as it would become an Issue of national security.

How big is this thing?

I have no idea, as I have not been allowed to see it yet... but most likely the one in the TV series is a close bet...

I do have an ancient image describing the gateway. This one looks a lot bigger, but it has the seven chevrons. This is an old Rosicrucian drawing.. 1602. Transliteral meaning "The Gateway to Eternal Wisdom" and is still today not commonly shared.

And here is one from a Sumerian cylinder seal, though this one appears much smaller but has the guardians... As this represents the Abzu, I imagine its merely a symbolic image as the description of the Abzu has it much larger

Are they standing around guarding it?

You can be pretty sure that they are guarding it. Did you know our biggest operations base in Irag is out in the middle of nowhere, convieniently right next to the archeological diggings at UR?

Here is the Department of Defense and Air Force Research Labs documents on stargates.

Official Studies

You will notice that they mention "Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "

Dan Burisch has also discussed these natural stargates, and Brian Allan is researching portals in England

Or is this going to turn up like a Bin Laden?

What has he got to do with it? He is an extremist, fundamentalist, fanatic and just downright bad dude... (so I'm told
) I doubt he knows anything about Stargates

You would think because its been around for ages more people would know about it... Don't you think? Or more evidence atleast?

Well the funny thing about evidence is first you have to actually LOOK for it... its out there if you spend hours searching and piecing it together. I notice few will take that trouble, yet when others who do present it, those same people seem to have a lot of free time to attempt to debunk it LOL

And second, you have to be able to believe and understand it when you find it. One piece on its own is nothing, but when you work at the research, you find many pieces and slowly put together the puzzle.

Then suddenly one day you realize you can see the big picture, work harder and even longer hours to fill in the gaps. and suddenly others start sending you stuff. It was in this way that we got the Government documents

And believe me MANY people have know about this throughout the ages. Unfortunately(or perhaps fortunately... can you imagine Saddam using a Stargate?) it has remained in the hands of those that many would call the "Illuminati"

Sorry, its a huge thread and I'm trying to catch up...

Keep up the search

[edit on 9-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You know, I was just on youtube watching a few videos on the subject and it dawns on me that this area is just like the anomalies area - only certain people are even allowed to be acknowledged, published fringe writers. At least, only certain people who will make any head way of it.

It seems there's disinfo everywhere these days. In fact, I see example after example of films and videos on youtube with hundreds of thousands of views, and the things are not nearly as revealing as the John Lear's Moon Thread videos. What gives?

I'm also like...fed up to here *makes little gesture with hand over head* with the fact some folks (not naming names) are syphoning these ideas and not even responding or recognizing the source. That's so frustrating. And what do you want to bet it's because of my gender and belief system. I'm soooooooooooooooo tired of being told I'm an idiot and then having my ideas swiped anyway.

Grrr. I'm going to play a video game. They can find someone else to get their ideas from. A mind may be a terrible thing to waste, but using someone else's ain't the answer either.

P.S. Perhaps once I'm out of the picture, John and Zorgon's hard work will pay off. I'm probably the fly in the ointment, being a christian seems to carry some kind of social anathema that is so prevalent now that its probably causing prejudice towards John and Zorgon -- just cause i'm there! When does this type of thing stop happening?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't bother answering that question as I probably wouldn't believe you anyway. I'm gun shy, shell shocked, and ticked off. That's probably an understatement.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Another Post Script:

I was going to elaborate on the star gate concepts as they regard south and north america, and scandavia, including the Vikings, Thor and the gang, but 4 months later, it'd end up in some guy's new book as if it was entirely his idea. The system is set up to screw anybody that doesn't follow the partyline, precisely.

And one more point on the John Lear Moon Thread videos: Those are the only ones with hardly any views, comparatively. What do you want to bet, that the deciding factor in all that was who made the dang things in the first place. There's no other conceivable reason. I mean, what are the odds that those are the only john lear videos with less than 500 views when the rest have in the 100,000 range? What are the freakin' odds. If my odds were that good in Vegas, I'd be a billionaire by now.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well speaking of odds in Vegas...

How much you want to bet that those people knocking us down for wanting to do a book and insisting we do the work for free...

Are the scouts or research assistants for those that write those books

It was amazing how fast William Henry incorporated that image of the Eden stargate I found in his last lecture tour in Laughlin... (Just outside Vegas)

Coincidence? They don't exist

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes, well, as you mentioned before, he now appears to agree with us on several topics related to sumerian star gates. And the theory that we were brought here through a gate from the real Eden which wasn't on this planet. That's a bit of a compliment, but alas, he doesn't mention where he got the idea so it can't be established that it was indeed a nod in our direction. Maybe it's just he's arriving at the same conclusions as we are, I dunno. The timing was pretty remarkable.

I have some new info regarding Egypt and the star gate theory, that I'd like to share, but I do believe I will refrain from posting it or any new stuff on this thread as regards the clues/hints/texts/artifacts. If you're interested, email me and I'll tell you what my latest thoughts are on this.... that is, if I know who you are. It isn't so much that I'm being greedy, I'm just not interested in being ripped off.

For awhile there, I didn't mind sharing what I knew, even if it meant it'd end up in someone else's writing/tv show/movie/song. What really bothers me about it is, that I'm told everytime I mention the possibility of a book of my own on the subject or related subjects, that I'm just a charlatan out to make a buck or that I stole my ideas from someone else. Meanwhile, my ideas end up in other people's work. It wouldn't surprise me at all, if the set up goes somehting like this:

1. If you don't follow the party line, you're a whore.
2. If you're a whore, we can use you and abuse you like the whore of Babylon that you are. (the whore of babylon is a famous institution not a human being but you're supposed to ignore that part)

There's also the variation:

1. You're a gentile cow.
2. As a result, nothing that you own belongs to you, not even your thoughts.
3. Expect to be ripped off

And there's several more variations on that theme. All said, it's just an excuse to keep the money in the hands of a few, at the expense of the many.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Note to everyone else... This is a pep talk so no response required

well.......

Yes, well, as you mentioned before, he now appears to agree with us on several topics related to sumerian star gates.

Well one of the problems with sharing the info as we do here at ATS freely is that there really is no way to stop anyone from using it other than direct copyright issues. We have been providing this info free of charge with no strings attached... and I know at least from my end I do this because I personally am seeking answers and I share becuase it leads to getting more facts than I can find on my own.. like all your work that paralels mine, yet is different... but I can see where the two paths converge at several points.

I would never have found those government docs had I not been active in here... so it would have been nice to get a little nod in his case... but it comes with the territory...

Maybe it's just he's arriving at the same conclusions as we are, I dunno. The timing was pretty remarkable.

But its NOT coincidence as I had written to him at the time... and have those emails. He never answered back directly, even though I requested info on his excursion tours to Abydos so I suspect the email was intercepted by a worker. I did get permission to post his "The Stargate of Atlantis" pdf on our site though.

In truth I never followed up on it... just never had time...I think I will now. And if he is in the Vegas area again I will go have a chat with him

It isn't so much that I'm being greedy, I'm just not interested in being ripped off.

Well I have a slightly different point of view on this. Lets stay with Henry just as an example.

Okay he changed his mind to include our theories... fine and dandy... because we have a time date stamp here at ATS on every post and idea, therefore if you were to finish book three and wish to publish... you can truthfully say you came up with it first and you have both documented proof AND live witnesses

The other thing is this...Henry is well known on the circuit, you are not. Writing a book on the Stargate theory would not be just another copied idea.. it would be your own slant on it, backed up by others.

"The Stargate Conspiracy" is a recent book.. it covers a lot of what I brought to the table.. like the Iraqi gates, the tech etc... I just bought a hard copy.

The point is those that are interested would buy any works on the subject... I know I do... because just maybe I missed something (quite likely)

So then your version would sit on the shelf between Henry and Picknett. Okay well not between, but beside

But you would have several things going for you

1) An active an ongoing forum on one of the biggest most popular sites on the planet ATS

2) several active and growing in popularity websites and a podcast that has already had some big and impressive names

3)A forward by me (not so important) and John Lear(carries some weight
)

I bet there are many more... so stop whining and pick up than pen thingy... or whatever you use these days

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join