It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Erm, do you realize what that's saying?

Seven "Drain Holes" on Mars?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Seven "Drain Holes" on Mars?

Maybe! I mean, what are the odds of finding this reference in a 6000 (?) year old text from a different country?

This on the tail of the other references that we'd been discussing regarding the 7 sisters of Taurus (the Bull of Heaven) and how this had an earthly equivalent (and possibly a martian one, if this is a correct "string" to follow)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think its time to do that "Readers Digest" summary of all the data... even I am losing track a little and its getting hard to find the related references

BTW did you manage to write down that sighting from hubby yet?

Just found a pdf NASA 1964 !!!! Talks about electromagnetic shielding for spacecraft, shielding from van allen belts, cosmic rays and solar rays...

1964!!!! Relwased to the public Nov 2006!!! So NASA doesn't hide anything huh? Electromagnetic Radiation shielding just in time for Moon Base construction...

I am doing a the Snoopy Happy Dance....

[edit on 3-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And another
www.sacred-texts.com...

And O bull of the Bharata race, thou hast always waited with reverence upon Brahmanas including Dwaipayana and others, and Narada of great ascetic merit, who with senses under control, ever goeth to the gates of all the world from the world of the gods unto that of Brahma, including that of the Gandharvas and Apsaras!

This one doesn't necessarily support the 7 gates theory. I just found it interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Recap of the 7 star gates theory, as per Zorgon's request

My theory (which Zorgon, btw, originally suggested as regards Mars and a gate), was that the big gate in the persian gulf (and potentially others in big bodies of water on earth) was siphoning water from another body of water, off planet, in particular Mars. because in the legend of the destruction of mankind, the water is said to be "red", which could've been a reference to water from mars. it's a longshot but would explain where mars water went and how we ended up with a flood of gigantic proportions. two civilizations, one stone.

also, if you remember my theory, the big abzu gate was the equivalent of the eye of ra in the legend of the destruction of mankind. it was the most powerful eye on the planet it says, so i'm thinking it must be a reference to how big it was. most of the gates appeared to smaller. the persian gulf abzu though, would've been huge.

so the image above that even looks like the stargate tv show gate (see below) in cuneiform symbololgy, which in old babylonian and akkadian meant flood, is a big clue. i think, anyway.

The following line from Enki and Ninmah, sounds as if its missing a birth goddess. In all, there were at least 6 and most likely 7. My theory is that these are the "7 sisters" . If you've been following my Eden gate theory, that we were brought here through a star gate from somewhere in the Great Square of Pegasus, then allow me to add to this that there may have been 7 such gates, represented as the 7 sisters/birth goddesses. The gates were personified. Hathor, in Egypt, represented one of these sisters (gates). So either her name is the missing one in the list, or she was otherwise known by one of the other birthgoddess names. Here's the relevant quote from the story:

Let Ninmah act as your assistant; and let Ninimma, Cu-zi-ana, Ninmada, Ninbarag, Ninmug, ...... and Ninguna

Ninmah is the only one actually birthing but the birth goddesses are delivering the children. If they were personifications of the gates, this would make sense. The problem is more in regards to the location of the 7 sisters. It's in Taurus, not in the Great Square itself, which is rather confusing. Does this mean the 7 sisters just represented the gates but weren't actually part of the as above so below mapping of the stars onto the surface of the earth? i dunno. More research necessary.

If they were a direct reference to actual locations in the heavens (the 7 sisters), this would be quite a distance from the Great Square, especially if you consider constellations are just 2dimensional representations and many of the stars in any given constellation are in fact, separated in 3d space by many many light years. It's all a flat vault from our earthly perspective, but when you look at it from a star program, it's a whole different animal.

Anyway, there's a possible biblical connection as well. The 7 heads of the Great Dragon/Beast/ etc. I haven't fully connected it yet, but there's something there.

This line probably could've been translated in several ways:
You should knead clay from the top of the abzu;
the birth-goddesses (?) will nip off the clay and you shall bring the form into existence

in modern lingo it might've said:
you should make or open more abzus, more gates and then you can bring more slaves here through the gates.

I had this theory a while ago that the chevrons on the gate were symbollized in Akkadian images of Enki as the fish in the streams that are flowing from his shoulders. It's interesting to note here that "Nin" is translated "Sister" and "Ninda" is translated "bull", so we may see an early reference in the root words to Taurus the Bull and the 7 sisters (the Pleiades). This could also be yet another connection to Hathor (who was represented wearing a disk surmounted by bull's horns).

The reason I'm bringing this up is, in the Epic of Gilgamesh it says the Bull of Heaven wreaked havoc. First it did something that would be the equivalent of a huge vaccuum cleaner (a wormhole) and then switched to behaving like a giant faucet. This lead me to believe the Bull of Heaven was a reference to a gate, engaging on one end as a siphon, and on the other end as a faucet (water on Mars gets siphoned to Earth through the gate). It could still be one gate, but how much more effective would it be if these particular gates were in the various places on the planets (both Earth and Mars, 7 there, 7 here). This would, however, throw a wrench in the absolute description of Hathor as a solitary gate, just as the Eye of Ra was the most powerful "eye" on the planet. Most powerful suggests it is singular but among others. So Hathor represents only one part of the gate system. Did it do all that damage by itself?

At this point, I'm guessing the answer is no. The Legend of the Destruction of Mankind is only describing one facet out of seven, I theorize, at this point, anyway.

And the newest addition to the theory:

Check this out (I found it in the Rig Veda)

12 Who with seven guiding reins, the Bull, the Mighty, set free the Seven great Floods to flow at pleasure;

www.sacred-texts.com...

I mean, what are the odds of finding this reference in a 6000 (?) year old text from a different country?

This on the tail of the other references that we'd been discussing regarding the 7 sisters of Taurus (the Bull of Heaven) and how this had an earthly equivalent (and possibly a martian one, if this is a correct "string" to follow)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Adding to it:

7 guiding reins = 7 wormholes?

Enki was called both the Great Dragon (which is referred to in biblical texts as the 7-headed Great Dragon) and a Bull, in the akkadian stories about him.

I see a pattern developing, very much so, along this particular avenue. Perhaps my original theory that the Field Constellation was the Great Square of Pegasus, is incorrect and rather it is somehow connected to Taurus and the 7 Sisters. I just don't see this as purely metaphorical.

Anyone wanna chime in info on the Pleaidians?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow!
So, would that mean that the gods are Pleiadians? I got to digest that one.

Here is some "technical" info on the Pleiades cluster:

The Pleiades star cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters and Messier 45, is a conspicuous object in the night sky with a prominent place in ancient mythology. The cluster contains hundreds of stars, of which only a handful are commonly visible to the unaided eye. The stars in the Pleiades are thought to have formed together around 100 million years ago, making them 1/50th the age of our sun, and they lie some 130 parsecs (425 light years) away. From our perspective they appear in the constellation of Taurus, with approximate celestial coordinates of 3 hours 47 minutes right ascension and +24 degrees declination. For northern hemisphere viewers, the cluster is above and to the right of Orion the Hunter as one faces south, and it transits -- reaches its highest point in the sky, midway between rising and setting -- around 4am in September, midnight in November, and 8pm in January.

www.naic.edu...

[edit on 4-7-2007 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The gods in question, Enki for example, is an earthling (i think). This planet was home originally, to a race of reptilians called the Nachash (the serpent in the garden), which is a Seraph (plural Seraphim). This was their home and Enki brought us here, at the request of the other "gods", to do work for them. So, it's more than likely that we are from the Pleiades. lol I dunno, just a theory.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
According to my studies on the topic of the "Fallen Angels", it seems one of their "crimes" as it were, was interfering with our race to our detriment. Taking advantage of technologically and scientificially inferior races, is against the rules, but if you've noticed, throughout history, this has repeated itself in the guise of "human" conquest as well. That's where one of my other theories fits in too.

It's my contention that since this planet actually belongs to Enki (how else would Satan have the right to offer it to Jesus in exchange for his fealty? and if you consider his name means Lord Earth...well, the rest is easy), but has since been promised to us as an inheritance (God has a sense of humor), the hybrid progeny (half human/half seraph, or as in the case of gilgamesh, one third human, two thirds seraph) of Enki and Co., have been in control of this planet and our welfare as a race ever since. Their agenda is markedly different than ours. Although there are lower ranking "hybrids" scattered through out the population, who I believe are the equivalent of the term "gentiles", they are, for the most part, totally innocent in this regard, having no control, power, or useful knowledge of the machinations of the power elite. This is where theology comes in and it gets a bit sticky.

The word "gentile" has been considered the opposite of "good race." However, Christ said that the gentiles would also be offered the chance for salvation (meaning the hybrids have some hope, whereas before, their hybrid bodies were not resurrectable (see Epic of Gilgamesh). The gentiles were grafted into the olive tree of Israel - normally a genetic reference, which reveals a very important point on the whole "salvation" thing.

How this translates is, that after the fall of the Tower of Babel, the races and their associated "religions" (work/worship) were separated into 70 nations and each was assigned a "god" out of the sons of God (the angels), who they wished to follow or were already following. In these "gentile" nations, the practice of genetic hybrid lineages, continued. The hebrew lineage, which was at the time, not Israel yet, was adopted by Archangel Michael who acted as guardian not "god", and they were saved aside by God for the express purpose of providing the Messiah through their line.

The supposed reason for this was that these few "hebrews" were fully human and had been saved out of the flood because of it, and Christ would have to be fully human to fix the hybrid problem in the first place. So the hebrews job, and later the job of the Israelites, was to deliver human DNA to the advent of Christ. (this based on lots of study, comparing contrasting and reading translations of the original hebrew, chaldean, aramaic and greek and of course, studying the accumulated knowledge of linguists, assyriologists and biblical scholars).

Some, however, believe the genetic "Jesus" was salvation via literal genetic heritage (et.al, the British monarchy claimed to be direct descendants of Christ). This is both true and false, if I understand the text correctly. For example:

Before Christ, when the change was made to DNA, it was made via family lineages or physical genetic manipulation. Gilgamesh impregnated the brides to be of his kingdom, for example, providing an entire list of eligble hybrids in which he could entrust critical positions within his Empire. The hybrid "gods", such as the pharaohs of Egypt, were the result of literal genetic heritage and intercourse, vaginal delivery and so on.

Christ, however, was to change the DNA (as is suggested in his "virgin" birth) of the gentiles, the hybrids, without the need for "intercourse" or family lineage, how else could the gentiles be grafted, genetically, into the Olive Tree (of Israel), when they were genetically, not hebrew and therefore, not genetically human (in the fullest sense of human). This is where the "miracle of salvation" plays in.

However, there's a school of thought out there that it just meant the royal families through their genetic descendancy from Christ. I firmly believe this is untrue, as Christ originally promised the kingdom of Heaven (which is not of this Earth), and therefore salvation and eventually the inheritance of this planet, to the gentiles as well, after meeting the first gentile woman he encountered who treated him with respect, and she was no royal, and she wasn't mary magdalene.

In other words, the British royal family would like you to think that the common gentile man/woman, has no right to the claim because we weren't born of Christ in the literal, genetic sense. But if you read the text, it was just a common gentile that inspired this entire chain of events to begin with. (of course, this was God's plan for man from the outset). We, therefore, inherit the promise, the kingdom of heaven and so on, by just believing, not by being physically born via intercourse (it's a repeat of the "virgin" birth).

And thus ends my little speech on the topic of what this whole hybrid thing means when filtered thru the biblical texts.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A little interesting excerpt from the Project Camelot interview of Dan Burisch regarding stargates...

I will develop this later, but this quote is for Undo...

" the race to close down the Looking Glass technology and secure the man-made stargates leading up to 2012; the calculated chance (19%, or 1 in 5), that 4 billion people will die from natural catastrophes triggered by the activation of the manmade stargates; "

Now that puts an interesting perspective on the Abyss

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
A little interesting excerpt from the Project Camelot interview of Dan Burisch regarding stargates...

I will develop this later, but this quote is for Undo...

" the race to close down the Looking Glass technology and secure the man-made stargates leading up to 2012; the calculated chance (19%, or 1 in 5), that 4 billion people will die from natural catastrophes triggered by the activation of the manmade stargates; "

Now that puts an interesting perspective on the Abyss

Holy macaroni! natural, though?
they gonna try to make this look natural? Oh brother. :/

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
(addendum to my big post above, about DNA and all that jazz. this is what is meant by "born again", as well, although it's only one facet of it. when nicodemus tried to understand what jesus meant by born again, he said... you mean i am born from my mother's womb a second time? and jesus was like....um, no.
so the idea that the royals of Europe or any illumined ones are somehow genetically inheriting the promise while the rest of us lowly gentile schmucks are outta luck, is incorrect, i think, anyway. it ain't about sex, baby! so that holy grail thing ... bad mistranslation of the texts for the express purpose of domination, not salvation.)

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Holy macaroni! natural, though?
they gonna try to make this look natural? Oh brother. :/

Well the cataclysm that followed Mt Meru's collapse certainly had natural consequences... like the formation of the Himalayan Mountains... so despite the cause I guess you could say "natural events" actually killed the people.

If we were to detonate a huge bomb that caused say a severe earthquake, what would be the cause of millions of deaths. the bomb blast or the "natural" earthquake that resulted?

What was interesting thought is the fact that he says they are ATTEMPTING to shut down the project and quickly...

Attempting?
Now THAT is scary

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Linkage, maybe? I need to see what this is about. Or are you gonna
make a presentation of it in the thread? By the way, I watched "The Secret."
Now THAT is biblical! Wowzers. Truth has a way of popping up
in various places because it's universally true. Very cool. I want my 20million (which has since been upgraded to 200million). I'd like it today, thank you.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo Truth has a way of popping up
in various places because it's universally true.

Only when the "student" is ready
otherwise it falls on deaf ears and blind eyes and thus the secret remains safe

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo I need to see what this is about.

Thought you might... but I will link all the stuff email. I just found it and need to study this. Present in thread yes... once WE figure it all out. I will email you shortly. I am saving pages right now to weed through

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

We, therefore, inherit the promise, the kingdom of heaven and so on, by just believing, not by being physically born via intercourse (it's a repeat of the "virgin" birth).

Love the presentation. I know you explained before, but I still have hard time understanding how believing changes DNA structure. No matter what I choose to believe I won't turn Asian suddenly, much less a reptilian or fully human. Something else must be at work. BTW, nothing against Asians, reptilians or humans.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungusbut I still have hard time understanding how believing changes DNA structure.

I just got a "lecture" on why this is BS in the other stray stargate thread... but Matyas pointed to it as interesting, so I will post it here as well

Modify DNA with sound

BS? Or a new Radical Idea? Beats me... I know little about DNA, and I am sure the main streamers will pounce
but its a curious concept

[edit on 4-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Undo, What is the connection between Sumer and Atlantis? Is there a connection? I was wondering if you were familiar with the symbol "H" and its connection to the stargate? William Henry book Blue Apples mentions this symbol as in Jesus "H" Christ,He says H means divine bloodline or traveler or something like that. I believe the symbol H is referencing to the 2 towers(cherubum) of the stargate, and the blocking of the gate"H", or wormhole connection of the two planes traveled between. Has this been covered? The thread is so long i tried to get through 20+pages, its tedious, maybe a link to the page already covered would be cool. I observed the commonly used stargate symbol used in our english language,especially in corperate logos and company names like Battelle Corperation here in Columbus,or DallasTX(where JFK was sacrificed) alla, or elle, or alle, or illi, I believe this is a depiction of the cylinder seals where the two cherebum each have a fishman beside him, alla. its just my interpritation of these symbols. I also feel that LA cali is really homage to EL- EA as in EL/SaturnKronos and EA/Enki.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Undo, What is the connection between Sumer and Atlantis? Is there a connection? I was wondering if you were familiar with the symbol "H" and its connection to the stargate? William Henry book Blue Apples mentions this symbol as in Jesus "H" Christ,He says H means divine bloodline or traveler or something like that. I believe the symbol H is referencing to the 2 towers(cherubum) of the stargate, and the blocking of the gate"H", or wormhole connection of the two planes traveled between. Has this been covered? The thread is so long i tried to get through 20+pages, its tedious, maybe a link to the page already covered would be cool. I observed the commonly used stargate symbol used in our english language,especially in corperate logos and company names like Battelle Corperation here in Columbus,or DallasTX(where JFK was sacrificed) alla, or elle, or alle, or illi, I believe this is a depiction of the cylinder seals where the two cherebum each have a fishman beside him, alla. its just my interpritation of these symbols. I also feel that LA cali is really homage to EL- EA as in EL/SaturnKronos and EA/Enki.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

Dunno about Henry's "H", but I have a few comments on Atlantis. In the book "God's Plan for Man," Dake (bible scholar) describes this planet and the visible solar system, as the domain of the "Angels," who had been created before man (other races, in other words). They had their time of trial and testing. some ascended to Heaven (2/3rds) some did not (1/3rd). The ones that didn't (the 1/3rd) are the fallen angels, spoken of in biblical texts. To clarify, fallen angels are not demons. Demons are disembodied Nephilim (hybrids). Fallen Angels were not hybrids, to my knowledge, anyway, and were just part of another race. The descriptions of angelic races are varified, leading me to believe that there's a bit more to the story.

For example, there are Nachash/Seraphim, Cherubim, Zoa (these sound wild), Archangels, Messenger Angels, Guardian Angels, Angels with 4 heads, Angels with eyes all over their bodies and so on. The word "Angel", I believe, denotes that they are other races than human. Not future humans, not past humans, but other created races.

The Nachash are the serpent races (the reptilians). Some are good, some are not. In english translations, they are known as seraphim. Some seraphim are about the throne of God, some are fallen. It's my theory that this planet in particular belonged to the Nachash, the seraphim. They underwent their time of testing, just as we are doing now. They built up a great, technologically advanced civilization on this planet which could very easily be compared to Atlantis.

When Genesis kicks in, we are witnessing the aftermath of the end of their prior civilization (the opening words read in the original language that it was a devastated planet). Enter the fallen nachash. They bring humans to this planet to act as slaves and "civilize" them. this is how we got here (my theory). Eden was actually, on another planet. I really believe this is the case. This planet's history just doesn't support a human fossil record. But it certainly does support a reptilian fossil record and a reptilian archaeological record as well (think of all the artifacts!)

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join