It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah, my pity pot is well used, decorated and I've even named it: "Poor poor pitiful me."

Poor poor pitiful me
Poor poor pitiful me
Oh these boys won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe woe is me

Well I met a man out in Hollywood
Now I ain't naming names
Well he really worked me over good
Just like Jesse James
Yes he really worked me over good
He was a credit to his gender
Put me through some changes Lord
Sort of like a Waring blender

Poor poor pitiful me
Poor poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe woe is me

Well I met a boy in the Vieux Carres
Down in Yokohama
He picked me up and he threw me down
He said "Please don't hurt me Mama"

Poor poor pitiful me
Poor poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe woe is me

written by Warren Zevon
© 1973 Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp & Darkroom Music (BMI)

Sorry, won't gripe any more.
I think your contributions are admirable and your attitude, equally so.
I'm suffering from pity pot-itis atm.

Like, I get up but can barely walk. My leg has a huge welt on it, and no clue where it came from. My hands and fingers swell, sometimes unbearably, my wrists get so weak i can barely lift a coffee cup, I'm tired, sickly, and my 200 million dollars is still not in my bank account (to my knowledge, and that was part of the criteria-that i be informed immediately of its arrival).

Meanwhile, every attempt I make at being a contributing member of society, is shot down by ....oh wait, there's my pity pot again. Nevermind.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undomy 200 million dollars is still not in my bank account (to my knowledge, and that was part of the criteria-that i be informed immediately of its arrival).

That's funny neither is mine
What's up with that? Must be a conspiracy of them bankers and I even have it in writing
Seems they want me to come up with 10 mil before they will fork over the 200 mil

What a way to run a railroad

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Once upon a time... a long time ago...

Mount Meru, the Stargate of the Ancients, collapsed and caused a catastrophe... this cataclysm caused the formation of the Himalayan Mountains and began the legends of Shambhalla and the Golden City...

Now today the gateway opens once more, and the Buddha steps out to look upon the World...

Behold the Gateway...

A human-shaped shadow in the middle of a rainbow halo appears on Zushan Mountain after a heavy rainfall in Qinhuangdao, North China's Heibei Province, July 1, 2007. The vision, which many tourists believed to be the Buddha, stayed for more than an hour.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Zorgon, that picture is a "glory". It is a phenomenon that occurs when someone is above the clouds with the sun directly behind them.

It has been debunked in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
LOL Mikey beat me to it Dagnabbit

You know you debunkers are no fun at all... you just can't enjoy a cool picture without ruining it for everyone

Well I hope this Space Creature gets ya

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can someone make head or tail of this?
source

Boris Volfson. Remember that name, because it will go down in history. He is the inventor of the "space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary vacuum state." Translation: Anti-grav spaceship. And it looks an awful lot like that device from Stargate. I've read a lot of science-fiction in my day, and the abstract to this filing is some of the best in recent memory:

A cooled hollow superconductive shield is energized by an electromagnetic field resulting in the quantized vortices of lattice ions projecting a gravitomagnetic field that forms a spacetime curvature anomaly outside the space vehicle. The spacetime curvature imbalance, the spacetime curvature being the same as gravity, provides for the space vehicle's propulsion. The space vehicle, surrounded by the spacetime anomaly, may move at a speed approaching the light-speed characteristic for the modified locale.

The US Patent Office granted Volfson his patent on November 1. Since it is powered from a nuclear reactor, I don't expect to see this competing in the next X-Prize Cup or anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus
Can someone make head or tail of this?

Which would you like heads or tails?

Heads...

In the Anti Gravity thread I had pointed Mike to use the term "Gravity Shielding" in his search at LANL archives and he found a document by professor Wu on warp drive work with NASA... This patent cites that document in the patent application... Great find

I will have to work on this one and all the related documents with the team at Pegasus

It seems to be the real deal... I am surprised they issued the patent.

Tails

However its not a stargate... that was a comment added by the website where you found it because it looks like one. We will have to settle for antgravity spaceship for now...

I am going to post this with credit to you in our other thread... this is marvelous. I have to also dig out all the supporting patents and that will take awhile. You can always U2U me or email me at standauffish@earthlink.net

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi folks,

while browsing UFO-related items on Youtube, I stumbled across John Lear's "Coast to Coast A.M." radio show recordings. There, he mentioned this site repeatedly, and sleeper's blog here.

Long story short, I've since been devouring the material presented at ATS.

This thread in all of its 61-page glory has captivated my attention, and I surely am not alone, judging by the comments posted, both positive and negative.

Mainly though, I've been surprised how much your thoughts and theories (that is, Beth/undo's and zorgon's) match my own. From an early age (~10 yrs old), I've been appalled by the fact that hardly anyone seemed to be making the connection that pretty much all organized religions were actually describing contact with alien beings in their respective bible equivalents. Maybe I was influenced by what I read - I used to devour the Sci-Fi and Future Science section at my local library, and the puzzle pieces just fit so snugly.

Having spent some time on this world, now I believe it's not because nobody did, but because nobody wanted to be the first to be shot down and ridiculed. We humans don't really enjoy that sort of thing, much, which is why this tactic has worked so well over the millenia.

I always wanted to write a book on the subject, but my life hasn't taken me in that direction (yet?).

Beth, your insight and theories, and what's more, the huge amount of time you have invested into this topic, would really make it very sad if you just threw in the towel now.

After all, didn't Douglas Adams admonish us never to forget ours?

As to your research being cannibalized, that's an outrage. I really think (and hope) your conclusions that you (or your gender) are somehow to blame for lack of "success" (how would you quantify this, anyway?) aren't as real as the topic of this thread itself.

I for one am rooting for you.

Sincere and kind regards,
Simon

P.S. Though I would not describe myself as religious (I recently became a "confession-less" person when I dissociated myself from my Roman Catholic upbringing), I do very much think of myself as a spiritual person. I just don't think repressive belief systems should be forced on us from an early age, in my opinion they kill much of what could otherwise develop ("impossible" stuff like ESP, telekinesis and other such phenomena). Just another reason for Enki et al to keep them in power? Make sure the slave population doesn't find out about the really cool stuff they could do all along...

[edit on 22-7-2007 by SETILunatic]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
SETILunatic,

Well thanks. I will add this:

Correction to one of my previous theories mentioned in this thread:

the exact Bottomless Pit referred to in Revelation 9 is NOT located under where Enki's Ziggurat and the Tower of Babel were located. It's located somewhere under the newly formed shoreline of the Euphrates river. Perhaps in the vicintiy of the river island of Abadan.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For the stout of heart, here's a bit of study you can do yourself, and with the internet, it will be fairly easy to do:

---The Nun Tells All by E.Vegh---

The "Nun" was an ancient egyptian reference to the location where life came into being on this planet. It's spoken of in conjuction with the Primeval Ocean (Abyss/ABZU) and Primeval Mountain (Enki's E.ABZU). You might even say it's rather well connected to the concept of Eden (E.DIN).

Oddly enough, it's also spoken of by the ancient akkadians and babylonians, who were the authors of what we refer to today as the sumerian texts. In fact, Enki's E.ABZU is called the E.NUN in some texts. Coincedence? I think not. And here's why...

Nimrod, who was also known as the egyptian Narmer and Osiris, brought the concept of the NUN to Egypt. The two ideas and references are identical.

Here's a blurb on the Nun:

Despite all the various Creation myths that the Egyptians subscribed to, they had one thing in common, Nun. Even though the myths named different gods as the original creator, they all agreed that he sprang from Nun, the primordial waters. Nun was more than an ocean, he was a limitless expanse of motionless water. Even after the world was created, Nun continued to exist at it's margins and would one day return to destroy it and begin the cycle again.

Following the creation, Nun played a role in the destruction of mankind when humans no longer respected and obeyed Re in his old age. Re called together all the gods and goddesses together, including Nun, and asked them what he should do about the problem. Nun suggested that Re should call forth his Eye to destroy mankind. Re did so, and his Eye, in the form of the goddess Sekhmet traveled across Egypt killing all men. Also, Nun protected Shu and Tefnut at birth and he kept the demonic powers of chaos (represented as serpents) in check.

www.egyptianmyths.net...

Did anyone notice a few key pieces just falling gently into place? Like the Legend of Re and Hathor (Sekhmet), the Eye of Ra, and all this relating back to the Nun?

I couldn't have made this one up if I tried. The Nun is the Abzu. The Nun is the Gate.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I read somewhere that Saddam Husain was researching star gates and that he was looking for one in Iraq.

Perhaps that's another reason our governments are out there.

STILL NO EXCUSE TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE THOUGH GEORGE BUSH NOT TO MENTION YOUR OWN!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
About time you stopped playing that video game and got back to work Undo

Originally posted by Titor86
I read somewhere that Saddam Husain was researching star gates and that he was looking for one in Iraq.

Stargate Iraq

And your right on your second point as well

[edit on 23-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Christ, however, was to change the DNA (as is suggested in his "virgin" birth) of the gentiles, the hybrids, without the need for "intercourse" or family lineage, how else could the gentiles be grafted, genetically, into the Olive Tree (of Israel), when they were genetically, not hebrew and therefore, not genetically human (in the fullest sense of human). This is where the "miracle of salvation" plays in.

First let me say that it has taken me about a month to read through this entire thread. I finally caught up!!! Undo and Zorgon, your research has been amazing. I am really impressed. I have enjoyed the entire discussion very much.

Undo- I am a Christian. The book of Genesis has always intrigued me. Something beyond our comprehension was going on during (and before) the time spoken of in this book. I have always thought that there must be a connection between all the ancient "religions". That said, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind expanding on your theory you spoke about in the quote I provided above? I am a little confused on what you where trying to say there.

P.S.- did anybody catch the shows about the lost queen of Egypt on the discovery channel? I only caught a few minutes but thought they showed some things that might illustrate what has been talked about in this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag2000

Undo- I am a Christian. The book of Genesis has always intrigued me. Something beyond our comprehension was going on during (and before) the time spoken of in this book. I have always thought that there must be a connection between all the ancient "religions". That said, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind expanding on your theory you spoke about in the quote I provided above? I am a little confused on what you where trying to say there.

P.S.- did anybody catch the shows about the lost queen of Egypt on the discovery channel? I only caught a few minutes but thought they showed some things that might illustrate what has been talked about in this thread.

Well tradition had it that the hybridization of the humans, early on, made them "sons of (*insert whatever god*)". Thusly, you have tales of hybrid children of the gods, such as Hercules, Nimrod, Gilgamesh, and so on. This was due to actual sexual intercourse or physical manipulation of the human at some stage in their lives. In Christ's case, sex and physical manipulation of the genome was unnecessary as it was by the same miracle that Christ was born, that we are transformed into sons and daughters of the Living God. That is, if I'm to understand the text properly.

As far as the lost queen, I thought that was a reference to Sheba?
oh wait... hatshepsut? yeah i think i saw that a few months ago. what in it made you think it might be related?

[edit on 24-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
see post above. sorry

[edit on 24-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks Undo, I appreciate the reply. About the queen thing, I should have posed that as a question. As I only saw about 5 minutes of the show, I was wondering if they might have shown some new stuff that went along with your theory...Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag2000
First let me say that it has taken me about a month to read through this entire thread. I finally caught up!!!

Thanks for the perseverance!
And welcome to our world.

No I did not see that show. Had planned to but I will have to catch it on reruns. I have been annoyed with History Channel and Discovery Channel programs lately... They start out with sensational claims... spend a lot of time repeating stuff after each commercial, too many commercials and then a let down at the end.
I will have to start taping them to watch them

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is it possible to go through a stargate into the future with you still bein' in the time line or am I deleted forever in this never endin' alternate time line stuff. If we've been travelin' in these stargates into the past couldn't it be noticed in our time line or those this apply to another one. ( It's all confusin' to me)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
Is it possible to go through a stargate into the future with you still bein' in the time line or am I deleted forever in this never endin' alternate time line stuff.

I hate getting into time travel talk LOL best guess I have is you leave the timeline and start another but I have no clue really. It wasn't until I read that government doc that I even considered stargates could do time as well, even though the series SG-1 did a few episodes on that and other dimensions as well

And when you think about it...

Time Tunnel Old TV series Wormhole trough time...

Sliders TV series wormhole to parallel universes...

Startrek "City on the Edge of Forever"

Another time and anywhere in the universe portal...

www.70disco.com...

So the term Stargate may be new (well since the CIA first used it in 1969 for Project Stargate
) but the idea has been around a long time

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
How did this thread get so big when it offers no proof on stargates or examples of when it has been used and by whom. Also why are people asking questions such as "can you go into the future" who are they asking, the stargate experts?

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join