It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

I also believe, the onus is on the author to submit a summary especially when a thread has reached over 10 or 20 pages. If you are not willing to do that, don't brush off members who do not read 62 pages of information.
[edit on 29-7-2007 by NJE777]

I had to look up "onus". Sounded suspiciously like that other word. Anywho-o-o, it is my belief that the "onus" is on the poster to know what they are talking about if they are going to post something.

P.S. Zorgon, don't be too harsh on me if I didn't use the word "onus" correctly, I didn't read the whole definition of it.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
To summarize:

Once upon a time in ancient mesopotamia, there was a civilization called Sumer. Sumer was under the control of two brothers (in some versions, in other versions it's a brother and a father). These two brothers were "Anunnaki" gods. Anunnaki is a word that essentially means "heaven" and "earth". Zecharia Sitchin claimed it meant, "Those who from heaven to earth, came." The bible reveals them to be the sons of God, et.al, angels.

There was a third god, who was supposedly the father of these brothers. His name was Anu or simply An. He assigned the brothers to this planet, but remained up in the "heavens", himself. He's what is referred to as an otiose god.

To dig a bit further, these two brother Anunnaki were named Enki and Enlil. Enki was given credit for creating humans. Enlil was seen as the god who hated humans. However, since most surviving texts relating to that time frame, were written by Enki's priests, it's a very one-sided affair. Although there's enough surviving info from Enlil's priests to offer another perspective, these are rare.

Most who study Enki's activities, feel he parallels the biblical Satan, the "Serpent in the Garden." I agree. Enlil, on the other hand, appears to have been attributed with doing several things normally attributed to the biblical Jehovah.

With that said, allow me to backtrack a moment and discuss what happened before humans arrived on the scene.

According to the opening words of Genesis, chapter 1, the original language reveals that the Earth was not created AT THAT TIME. Rather, it was re-terraformed after a cataclysm. The cataclysm, the theory goes, was a result of something that happened to the prior civilization that was on this planet. That civilization was capable of space and air travel. It had spread out into the solar system and colonized some of the planets and moons. These were some of what would later be referred to as the sons of God, the angels of biblical texts, and even later would be referred to as the gods, themselves. They are the source of ancient historical references, in which the heavenly bodies have been given, what appears to be, metaphorical life, but were originally stories about real races of space-travelling "angels."

One more note of interest before we move on to the star gate theories: It's important to note that the angels who inhabited this planet in particular, were most likely what is referred to as reptilians or even greys. They look like a mix between the two, and come in several varieties (independently confirmed). So depending on who was doing the viewing, they might be described in any number of ways, but are more modernly segregated into "greys" and "reptilians" (and occassionally, praying mantis).

It's my firm belief that Enki was a reptilian who would later be referred to as the Serpent, Satan, the Devil, etc. The only surviving figurine from his city of Eridu, in ancient Sumer, is a grey-reptilian looking being, holding a staff of power in his hand and sporting several identifying marks that match him to several unusual verses in the bibilical texts.

In addition, Enki arrived to this planet in what can only be referred to as a floating/flying temple, perhaps an ancient description of an ufo. It was composed entirely of metal (not mudbricks): gold on the outside, silver on the inside with blue decorations. Its interior was a tangled thread beyond understanding. It glowed so brightly, it lit up the area. It roared. It hovered. It floated on the water. Its walls gave advice. It had a door that snatches a man. When on dry land, it had a connection to the Field Constellation (Great Square of Pegasus). And it had several prominent and important names, that when studied, help to unravel the puzzle of history. Let's start with the most prominent one:

The E.ABZU. This was the name of Enki's floating, flying, glowing, roaring, temple. It was situated above something referred to in the texts as the ABZU, when on dry land. The ABZU is in fact the Abyss, the Egyptian Nun. Thusly why the idea was so confusing for the translators. If the Abyss is the ocean, how is it that on dry land, Enki's temple is above the ocean. They opted to describe it as underground rivers of water. This, I believe, is incorrect. Rather, it was an attempt to describe a star gate in ancient Eridu and on the floor of the Persian Gulf.

More later.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Samuel Noah Kramer, an assyriologist who was the first to translate many of the sumerian texts, said in his book "Enki Builds the E-Engurra":

The lord of the abyss, the king Enki, Enki the Lord who decrees the fates, Built his house of silver and lapis lazuli; Its silver and lapis lazuli, like sparkling light, The father fashioned fittingly in the abyss.

[...]

Then Enki raises the city of Eridu from the abyss and makes it float over the water like a lofty mountain.

----

Note that it says he fashioned the temple IN the abyss. As a result of the confusion on translations of the word ABZU, and its subsequent applications, the original meaning of it was completely misconstrued. The translators decided it must be a reference to Enki building his Temple in a swampland. so the Abyss became a swampland (temporarily) and over an underground river or natural spring. So the Abyss became an underground river or natural spring (temporarily). You can see their dilemma. The real source of the problem was incorrectly applying a correct understanding of parts of the ideas. For example. they knew the Abyss was also imbedded in a reference to the ocean in some of the texts. So was it being generally used to refer to anything with water in it? Of course that wasn't the original, specific meaning, but later, it would end up that way. Truth be known, the Abyss is a specific thing, that is in the ocean and under ancient Eridu (and a few other places).

Now let's add another layer to this: Enlil's temple in his ancient city of Nibru (Nippur), was also composed entirely of metal. It was known as the E.KUR, and it also had an Abzu. In fact, its Abzu was a wide abyss which knows no horizon. And here's an important point (remember this): The word "KUR" was translated to mean "prison."

The pivotal text that explains all this is found in the most unlikely of places: the Book of Revelation in the bible. More specifically, chapter 9 of Revelation. You see, the Bottomless Pit is an Abyss, an Abzu, a star gate on what was once the floor of the Persian Gulf, and which is today, covered over by 6000 years of silt depostion from the Euphrates river. Read Revelation 9, as that is describing the opening of an angelic "prison". Yeah. The Abzu, the Abyss, became synonmous with a prison because the angels who had left their first estate and tinkered with the destiny of mankind, had been placed in a prison, a bottomless pit, and the thing had been locked up tighter than a drum. They had been sent threw the star gate to outer darkness, a place i theorize, must've been on the other side of the universe, in some remote location where they couldn't interfer with other life forms.

More later.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The star gates of Sumer can also be connected to the heavenly gates of the ancient egyptians, and most importantly, to a specific gate in Abydos, Egypt. There, based on what historians believe is a model of the original primeval mound and primeval abyss (the E.Abzu, the E.NUN, or simply Nun), is a subterranean structure known as the Osirieon. It was named after Osiris, an egyptian god, who I believe is the same as the biblical Nimrod and the egyptian Narmer (Osiris was his name after he died). (A study on this topic was undertaken by egyptologist, David Rohl, and also mentioned in a book entitled "The Giza Discovery" by Peter Goodgame)). Nimrod, who had originally tried to reopen the Abzu at Eridu (Babel), took this information with him to Abydos, where he built the Osirieon to house a heavenly gate. Abydos is a greek translation of the original word. The original egyptian word is Abdju. The dj was pronounced "z", so Abydos was Abdju and was pronounced Abzu. The puzzle pieces fall into place.

The events surrounding Osiris' death are elaborated on in the egyptian texts, the Shabaka stone, and the akkadian "Inana's Journey to the Underworld" (Inana, of course, is an anunnaki goddess who was also known as Isis). The connection between his death and the underworld journey of Inana is more than a metaphor for planetary movements below the horzon. It's a description of star gate travel. It would be the last such documented case of this mode of travel because, upon the death of Nimrod, when he would become Osiris, all the star gates were locked and buried, this includes the Tower of Babel gate, which is the same exact gate as Enki's E.ABZU gate. It's therefore no surprise when the biblical text says the Tower of Babel was a stairway to heaven. It wasn't just making it up -- it literally was a stairway to the heavens.

More later.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Further reading in ancient egyptian texts, reveals yet more clues, such as the ancient egyptian version of the flood, entitled "The Legend of the Destruction of Mankind." In the story, Ra is likened to Enki's E.Abzu, with a gold exterior, a silver interior and blue hair/decorations. I believe this was because Ea was Ra and the E.ABZU was Ea's and therefore, Ra's temple. In other words, Ra is Enki. In the story, Ra goes ballistic and sends out his "Eye" to wreak destruction on mankind, which ends with it wading around in a flood of red water. Reading between the lines, one finds the gate has been personified as the Eye of Ra. References to it being the Sun, are incorrect, if this is true. It's easy to see how the ideas could be confused, however, but if you follow the trail of clues from one place to the next, the final result is a much clearer picture of who was what, what they were doing, and how they were doing it.

In addition, the Eye of Ra (the gate) was called out in the form of Hathor, who upon wreaking the destruction was known as Sekhmet. These are not meaningless dribbles of fantasy. They are heavily symbollized but very real events, involving real devices. To follow this particular trail, it's necessary to go back as far as you can in egyptian history to find the original meanings.

For example, the original symbol for Hathor suggests that Hathor never existed as a goddess but rather was a device that was personified. The same is true for Sekhmet. Time has interwoven them together until they've become a conglomerate of their original but separate meanings. I theorize they were both the same as "Bat", a goddess who was associated with the milky way, the starry firmament and symbollized as the egyptian Maqet (heavenly ladder), and the Sistrum of Hathor (a variation on the Maqet).

So why two separate names for the Eye of Ra? Hathor was the name of one of the Eyes (star gates). Sekhmet was another of the Eyes. But since they were both attributed to be the Eye of Ra in the legend, it means they were separate gates that were connected to each other and known collectively, as the Eye of Ra. Remember, there was more than one Eye on the planet. In the story, Ra's Eye was just the "most powerful Eye" on the planet. The theory is that the most powerful reference is relating to the Abzu gate that was on the floor of the Persian Gulf, the big one that Enki (Ra) originally came here threw, the same one that is called the Bottomless Pit in Revelation 9.

So why are they both mentioned if they are referring to the same gate? Well, one Eye opened, and the water came in, and the other Eye opened and the water came out -- in other words, the flood was (theoretically) water pumped here threw the star gate system, from one planet to the other. As per Zorgon's initial theory, the water on Mars was pumped here threw the Abzu gates, destroying two civilizations at once - Mars and Earth.

More later.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So what does mankind have to do with all this? I believe the gates of the Garden of Eden were star gates. And that Enki brought us threw them to Earth, we are not indigenous to Earth. What I dont' know is if we were modified so that we could make the gate trip or if the gates were modified. In the Epic of Gilgamesh, yet another star gate appears. And in his case, the trip was not possible unless the traveller was , at the very least, a hybrid son of a "god." The human population was barred from using gates after the Garden of Eden events.

More later. Need coffee.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply undo/ Beth. My main purpose was merely to acknowledge your effort and indicate it is still being viewed.

With the greatest respect..... your work, contribution & of others stands like a monument please do not to be confused by posters who "do not have time" to read it. The guy may be sincere as many would be daunted but really you should not have to repeat yourself.

I think you made an an excellent link summary somewhere near page 45 already.

For new comers:

A good case is made , based on history is made for ancient "gods" being ET or other dimensional with artifact evidence which is excellent.
Later Zorgon (appears by that stage already a book) and helps dismiss skeptics and trolls with some outstanding evidence that world governments & corps inc USAF & IBM take "Stargates" very seriously! They are NOW likely way ahead of disclosure
There is overwhelming evidence in and linled to this thread to suggest v high probability of "ancient stargate" existence.

To Undo, just trying to add something i didn't see linked:

But probably no doubt you have seen because it comes from a site 'sort of' related to yours. Blew my mind to read this account of a WWII 1944 Czech encounter the language is too believable...( esp the bit follow links)about Russians arresting later investigators. They know about it too!

www.s8int.com...

Antonin T. Horak diary - October 23, 1944
"I froze in amazement-there stands something like a large, black silo, framed in white. Regaining breath I thought that this is a bizarre, natural wall or curtain of black salt, or ice, or lava. But I became perplexed, then awestruck when I saw that is a glass-smooth flank of a seemingly man-made structure which reaches into the rocks on all sides.

Beautiful, cylindrically curved it indicates a huge body with a diameter of about 25 meters. Where this structure and the rocks meet, large stalagmites and stalactites form that glittering white frame.
The wall is uniformly blue-blackish, its material seems to combine properties of steel, rubber-the pick made no marks and bounced off vigorously. Even the thought of a tower-sized artifact; embedded in rock in the middle of an obscure mountain, in a wild region where not even legend knows about ruins, mining, industry; overgrown with age-old cave deposits, is bewildering - the fact is appalling."

"I threw a lighted torch through; it fell and extinguished with loud cracklings and hissings as if a white hot ploughshare were dropped into a bucket."

"When it came through and down, it swung freely over some void into which I could not see, and there was again rushing as if from agitated waters. "

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The hybrids, however, could still use them. In biblical texts, the hybrids were known as Nephilim. They had several post flood names as well, but the Nephilim is their general description. It's important to note that not all hybrids were born as hybrids. Some were modified AFTER they were born. One such instance is Nimrod, who BECAME a mighty one (biblical lingo for a nephilim hybrid). Since it's my contention that Nimrod is also Gilgamesh in later stories, I had to review, contrast and compare the historical accounts of these two pivotal figures. By doing so, I found the description of HOW Nimrod became a mighty one. It went something like this:

In exchange for power, glory and all that jazzola, Nimrod/Enmerkar/Gilgamesh/Narmer/Osiris (he had a bunch of names) offered to use his influence and rebuild Enki's prior kingdom on the same exact spot,. He also wanted to reopen the gates (with Anunnaki help of course). One anunnaki in particular, took him up on the offer and, in exchange, modified him to be a mighty one, threatened his enemies and all resistance to his power, with fire from heaven and so forth. This was more than likely an account of how the grandson of Noah ended up being the Emperor of the Known World of their time and a "mighty one before the Lord." His influence is still heavily felt today, as his death signalled the beginning of egyptian death cultism.

There are several links related to all this information, to help confirm and clarify what I've summarized here, but there are so many, it would be

Thread Summary (just refer to this post when new poster arrives with questions and/or comments)

The Science of Star Gates

Wormholes take on a new dimension
news.bbc.co.uk...
Teleportation Physics Study from Air Force Research Laboratories
www.americanantigravity.com... (presentation)
www.fas.org...
(research)
IBM Quantum Teleportation
researchweb.watson.ibm.com...
"Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org... prola.aps.org......
Quantum Teleportation via two qubit Heisenberg XY chain
arxiv.org...
Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58
The Star Gates (Pegasus Research Consortium)
landoflegends.us...

===================================================

Subterranean or Partially Subterranean Links

The Osirieon (Abzu) in Abydos, Egypt
www.phouka.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.egyptarchive.co.uk...
Tiwanaku's "The Subterranean Temple"
www.archaeology.org...
The Etemenanki (Tower of Babel)
www.livius.org...
The E.ABZU/ABZU of Enki (Enki's Journey to Nibru)
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
(Enki and the World Order)
The E.KUR/ABZU of Enlil (Enlil in the E.KUR) etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
The Anasazi Kiva/Sipapu Connection
sipapu.gsu.edu...
The Bottomless Pit: Revelation 9
www.blueletterbible.org...

================================================== Star Gate Images

(Enki's Abzu or Gilgamesh's Gates of Paradise)
freepages.history.rootsweb.com...
Garden of Eden Gate
landoflegends.us...
Osirieon Gate (my theory) from the Book of the Gates
www.thestargates.com...
Comparison of the Abzu Gate
www.thestargates.com...
Ancient depiction of the big Abzu gate (my theory)
www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...
The Ladder of Heaven (egyptian)
thestargates.com...
The Sistrum (as the Ladder of Heaven) thestargates.com...
Hathor's Crown (Sun Disk between Bull Horns)
www.wilsonsalmanac.com...

Related Star Gate Images

The Gate Guardians
www.thestargates.com...
landoflegends.us...

The Hourglass shape of Mt. Meru (Sumeru)
phoenixandturtle.net...
www.landoflegends.us...

When the gate is destroyed, what's left (The wormhole, that's what)
landoflegends.us...
www.rekihaku.ac.jp...

Possible Location of the Big Abzu gate
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...

==================================================

Extra-Terrestrial/Terrestrial Alien/Hybrid Studies based on Mummies, paintings and other artworks

Pre-Dynastic Naqada and Abydos (weird image)
www.thestargates.com...
Princess Meritaten, the daughter of King Akhenaten
www.thestargates.com...
www7.nationalgeographic.com...
King Tutankhamen
www7.nationalgeographic.com...
Akhenaten Family
www.rainbowcrystal.com...
Seti I
www.thestargates.com...
Sitamon - daughter of Ahmose
www.thestargates.com...
Djedptahiufankh - son of Ramesses
www.thestargates.com...
Tuthmosis III
www.thestargates.com...
A Selection of Very tall hats, perhaps hiding the evidence
www.let.leidenuniv.nl...

More in next post

[edit on 30-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
www.comeseeegypt.com...
www.livius.org...
www.livius.org...
A Morphological Study on the Skulls of ancient Naqada
entitled, "Genetical Change in Ancient Egypt
/2bpvz5
Eridu, Sumer Statue
oi.uchicago.edu...

Six Fingers
www.thestargates.com...
Side Profile
www.thestargates.com...
More from Sumer and earlier
/35luje
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu... www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk...
Emperors of China,
Huang Di:
www.chinapage.com...
Shaohan-Jintian:
www.chinapage.com...
Taizu
www.chinapage.com...
The Hindu Gods/Goddesses:
www.indiaplaces.com...
shivason.tripod.com...
www.maps2anywhere.com...
Anasazi Kachinas
www.kerleo.net...
www.x-plorersclub.com...
www.crafts-gifts.com...
www.playle.com...

====================================================

Related Texts of Interest

Book of the Gates
sethy1.free.fr...
The Legend of the Destruction of Mankind
www.africawithin.com...

My Writings
partial e-book has only 3 pages available publically:
The STAR*GATES
www.thestargates.com...
However, I have two free e-books, rather short but documented, at:
The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...
Nibiru and Wormwood
www.artapprentice.net...

Epic of Gilgamesh Tablet IX
www.ancienttexts.org...
Gilgamesh's Tomb believed found
news.bbc.co.uk...
The Giza Discovery (Search For the Hidden Tomb)
www.redmoonrising.com...
The Shaft, The Subway & The Causeway / 5
"Opening The Lost Tombs" - The Tomb Of Osiris
www.towers-online.co.uk...
The Shabaka Stone Text
nefertiti.iwebland.com...
Shabaka Stone of the British Museum
maat.sofiatopia.org...
Mysteries in the Mountains (of Arizona)
www.tucsonweekly.com...
PPHC Study Group (This guy thinks he can prove the egyptian hieroglyphs are depicting modern
and high technology and he goes into it really indepth)
www.pphcstudygroup.org.au...
Stargate screenplay written by 2 egyptologists from John Hopkins University
www.discoverychannel.co.uk...
The Levels of Mt. Meru (Sumeru)
nichirenscoffeehouse.net...
ECTL Catalogue (Sumerian/Akkadian/Babylonian)
Pennsylvannia Sumerian Dictionary
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
Descent of Ishtar
www.ancienttexts.org...
Descent of Inanna
www.piney.com...
The Star Catalogue of Sumer and Akkadia
www.astronomy.pomona.edu...
Zecharia Sitchin
www.sitchin.com...

======================================