It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 58
634
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by isitmagic
have you ran your information by anyone else of his authority??
see what they think about it too


not sure i understand your question. is it directed to me?


ya, have you told any historians or someone like that about your reason to believe in stargates? to see what their opinion on this is




posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that having read this very long thread, undo has managed to convince me that there really is something to all this.

Thank you so much for enlightening me regarding some very interesting ancient ideas.

I just have one question:

How many of my possessions do I have to sell to join your cult?
Only joking. Thank you for some fascinating ideas.




posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic


ya, have you told any historians or someone like that about your reason to believe in stargates? to see what their opinion on this is


Sure. They have a low opinion of it. Firstly, because most don't believe the ancient texts are anything more than myths and metaphors. The ones that do believe some are historically relevant, often don't give credit to the others. And there are variations, such as believing the texts to be archaeologically significant but that's it. Then there's the problem of whether or not these people had any concept of "technology", in ancient times. Whether there was a massive or local flood only. And so on and so on. It's so tied up in knots, that getting the full support of just one mainstream historian would be impossible.



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
I just wanted to say that having read this very long thread, undo has managed to convince me that there really is something to all this.

Thank you so much for enlightening me regarding some very interesting ancient ideas.

I just have one question:

How many of my possessions do I have to sell to join your cult?
Only joking. Thank you for some fascinating ideas.



oh boy. at a loss for words.



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
From some of my reading it seems that getting mainstream historians/archaeologists to accept something that does not fit in with their ideas is exceedingly difficult. An example I can think of from the top of my head is (if I recall correctly) that there are holes drilled near the sphinx which would need to have been drilled by something harder and 30 times faster than our current diamond tipped drills.
I feel that the mainstream establishment is far too worried about losing credibilty within academia. However, I'd love to know how many of them wonder in private.
We need people willing to take a chance and risk ridicule or accusations of poor research from the establishment to really move things forward. There are items in museums all over the world which defy explanation according to mainstream history. What do they do? Try to ignore the glaring anomaly.
It's such a shame.



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
How many of my possessions do I have to sell to join your cult?
Only joking. Thank you for some fascinating ideas.


Joining our cult will cost you nothing... but you must bring...

1) an open inquisitive mind
2) a willingness to suffer ridicule at the hands of main streamers (another powerful cult
)



Thanks for taking the time to read the whole thing



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
From some of my reading it seems that getting mainstream historians/archaeologists to accept something that does not fit in with their ideas is exceedingly difficult. An example I can think of from the top of my head is (if I recall correctly) that there are holes drilled near the sphinx which would need to have been drilled by something harder and 30 times faster than our current diamond tipped drills.
I feel that the mainstream establishment is far too worried about losing credibilty within academia. However, I'd love to know how many of them wonder in private.
We need people willing to take a chance and risk ridicule or accusations of poor research from the establishment to really move things forward. There are items in museums all over the world which defy explanation according to mainstream history. What do they do? Try to ignore the glaring anomaly.
It's such a shame.


Aye. Alot of the confusion started with German Higher Criticism. When their theories, that they used to discredit ancient history were proved incorrect, it was too late to backpedal. Too many scholarly works on the related and tangetial subjects, had been written. Too many reputations at stake. Another problem arose when national pride issues came into the limelight.

For example, in an effort to give the africans a feeling of national and historical pride and a place in the larger scheme of things, they concocted theories in which the pharaohs were all or almost all, african, and used it where necessary. This became very selective, completely refusing to believe some were possible, without a shred of literary proof to support that belief When in fact, the records of the ancient egyptians have them intermarrying almost every race on the planet and perhaps a few off the planet as well.

When Islam spread to the africa nations and became a political force in places like Cairo, Egypt, the history of ancient Egypt became a history in which the israelis were non-existent. (prejudice interjected itself into the history books on nearly every front. . it's rampant, especially right now).

History is a mess!

[edit on 25-6-2007 by undo]



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
How many of my possessions do I have to sell to join your cult?
Only joking. Thank you for some fascinating ideas.


Joining our cult will cost you nothing... but you must bring...

1) an open inquisitive mind
2) a willingness to suffer ridicule at the hands of main streamers (another powerful cult
)



Thanks for taking the time to read the whole thing



What a lovely response. I'm in, for what my limited experience in this field is worth.




posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One of the problems I ran into with mainstream ancient egyptian history is the complete denial that the foundations of dynastic Egypt began with people who were not from Egypt. CLEARLY, not from Egypt.

Science proceeds by forming a hypothesis and trying to fit new info into the hypothesis (usually). If the new info doesn't fit, it's removed from consideration. Then proponents or opponents of the hypothesis will focus on one or the other (the things that don't fit, or the things that do). Depending on political machinations, the side to win the debate will be the one with the most "credibility" (read, the most popularity). Now, I don't think I have to remind anyone, that science is not entirely based on popularity, but when it gets down to the final crunch between opposing hypothesis of equally valid position, yep, popularity will win the day. Sad that, because opinion can be easily manipulated. This is where messed up history plays its biggest role, sadly.



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't know what to say about this REALLY, since I am not going through ALL of these pages with your info... but I would actually like star gates to be real, its a neat concept.

Have you considered putting all of your info into one source for us to read???



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
I don't know what to say about this REALLY, since I am not going through ALL of these pages with your info... but I would actually like star gates to be real, its a neat concept.

Have you considered putting all of your info into one source for us to read???


yeah, this is where it is, in this thread. if you just read my posts in this thread, that might lessen the workload. i have 2 free ebooks but they don't cover even a smidgen of what this thread covers. remember also, alot of it is just my guesses and theories, based on what i've found in ancient texts and artworks. so the potential for error is great. i've tried to be thorough but there's just so much info, it's tough to cover all of it.



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Let me illustrate what I'm talking about as regards "messed up history."

In mainstream Egyptology, the Osirieon in Abydos, Egypt, is thought to be built by Seti I. There's nothing to back that up. In fact, Margaret Murray, part of the last team to discover and thoroughly excavate the Osirieon, wrote a paper on the subject. She firmly believed it was NOT built by Seti I. The mainstreamers ignored her. So to this day, they continue to present the Osirieon as a Seti I construct. Stuff like this, messes up the history books, badly.

"It is the style of the building, the type of the masonry, the tooling of the stone, and not the name of a king, which date a building in Egypt." - Margaret Murray

[edit on 25-6-2007 by undo]



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Please keep up the work Undo. Trying to make sense out of this has to start somewhere and you are laying the ground work for many to follow. That is if you don't figure it all out before then.

If anyone chooses to skip to the last few pages of this thread then they are missing out. They must read all of it to fully understand what is being discussed. So much info is presented that it should make you question what has been mainstream for so long.

Keep researching while the rest of us make moves to gather even more info on this subject to share with everyone.



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by isitmagic
I don't know what to say about this REALLY, since I am not going through ALL of these pages with your info... but I would actually like star gates to be real, its a neat concept.

Have you considered putting all of your info into one source for us to read???


yeah, this is where it is, in this thread. if you just read my posts in this thread, that might lessen the workload. i have 2 free ebooks but they don't cover even a smidgen of what this thread covers. remember also, alot of it is just my guesses and theories, based on what i've found in ancient texts and artworks. so the potential for error is great. i've tried to be thorough but there's just so much info, it's tough to cover all of it.


i was thinking if you just copied all of your posts into one documentation, but whatever.



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Please keep up the work Undo. Trying to make sense out of this has to start somewhere and you are laying the ground work for many to follow. That is if you don't figure it all out before then.

If anyone chooses to skip to the last few pages of this thread then they are missing out. They must read all of it to fully understand what is being discussed. So much info is presented that it should make you question what has been mainstream for so long.

Keep researching while the rest of us make moves to gather even more info on this subject to share with everyone.


well i'm not that egotistical, to think i'm capable of laying groundwork for lots of people to follow, but i do think the subject should at least suggest it needs more study, ya know?



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
i was thinking if you just copied all of your posts into one documentation, but whatever.



They would call that a book
but as to "one documentation"

LOL I started to do that and it will be on our website when its finished... but just clipping the relevant info yields 15 pages in Microsoft Word at 10 point font and thats without the pictures
And that was only to about page 30...

But see the thing is ... you would still have to read the whole thing anyway


So what we will need to do is a "readers digest" condensed version with links to the appropriate post. THAT will take me some time and I will try to start that when I get back from a week off in Long Beach (yes Beth.... where they have Sea Launched docked.... cool timing huh? My daughter and friends are doing an Aniame convention... and I need something to pass the time
)

But I think a condensed version with keynotes is the way to go. Give me a call and we can work it out... then we can work on a full length google video LOL

[edit on 25-6-2007 by zorgon]



posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Keep researching while the rest of us make moves to gather even more info on this subject to share with everyone.


Hmmm sounds intriguing
I wonder where we can look...

BTW NJ and Undo have you looked at the False Flag thread yet? Remember what I said about von Braun and Americas 4 manufactured enemies?
Russians, Terroristss, Asteroids and ET Invasion?

Sooner than I thought....


If this is ligit, we are going to see an interesting next few months...



posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm having trouble with Von Braun's concerns over ET wars. He's not exactly my first choice for credible public info, primarily because I have no idea what his agenda ended up being after he and Hitler parted ways. Did he inadvertently tell the truth? Did someone make up the story or add to it? Did he deliberately lie? We don't know the inside scoop on that one, and that makes me a bit nervous. I think this may be a case of "consider the source," and be wary (not too skeptical but cautious, perhaps?).



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I'm having trouble with Von Braun's concerns over ET wars.


Not ET Wars.... FAKED ET Wars and he would have been on the planning board had he lived


But its too soon, we haven't finished milking Terrorists yet and haven't started on Asteroids... so I wouldn't expect an ET False Flag for some time yet

[edit on 3-7-2007 by zorgon]



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Check this out (I found it in the Rig Veda)


12 Who with seven guiding reins, the Bull, the Mighty, set free the Seven great Floods to flow at pleasure;


www.sacred-texts.com...

Erm, do you realize what that's saying?



new topics

top topics



 
634
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

log in

join