It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
to much stargate sg1 is good for you lol i agree maybe there are but we wont no

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirrorshade

you would trust a doctor to cut into your flesh because he studied for 4 years, yet you think an experienced archaeologist won't see the difference between a mud brick and a stargate

Are you sure you didn't see any evidence in this thread for stargates?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
with all respect

but no

let me first say that I believe it may be possible

maybe it is already happening on this little planet

but evidence, sadly no

prove me wrong and i'll be happy

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

with all respect

but no

let me first say that I believe it may be possible

maybe it is already happening on this little planet

but evidence, sadly no

prove me wrong and i'll be happy

you right but there are many strange things in the world we cant explain

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I know, *censored* knows I've seen a few

but that doesn't mean there was any evidence for actual stargates put forward in this thread

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm not trying to start a new religion or cult. I don't accept tithing from anyone and my websites and e-books are free. I'm a christian, with the only real difference being that I believe that the ancient texts are interconnected and help to explain what was happening back then and further explain each other. The other big difference is just a matter of whether angels are entirely spirit or not. I don't think all angels are purely spirit beings. I think some are physical extra-terrestrials.

If some big wig catholic priest, can get on national news with his admittance that the position of the church is that Aliens are entirely possible, why am I suddenly a cultist leader if I happen to think there are aliens?

So far, the arguments have been:

1. I'm a charlatan trying to make money.
(lol that makes me laugh. so far, all its done is cost me money. i already have a list of 9 or so radio interviews, from which i haven't made a red cent. paid for a domain and domain name, placed my free e-books on it, and i'm still getting accused of this .... just trying to make money. good freakin' grief, while they yell at me about making money i don't even have, thousands of books are published every day with every conceivable idea on the planet.)

2. I'm trying to start a cult.
(i'm too ornery to start a cult and wouldn't want to even if i wasn't ornery)

3. My work is not substantiated or backed by history.
(Yeah okay, don't read the texts or look at the artworks for yourself. Just read the mainstream guide to all things worldly, as originally laid out by German Higher Criticism. they made so many aggregious errors and then refused to correct them and the new schools of the time, picked up the ball and ran with it. now we have all these messed up versions of ancient history. To this day, they believe fully that ancient egyptians were the spawn of africa, almost exclusively, even though the art and texts indicate otherwise. try telling an egyptologist that the artifacts in abydos and naqada are mesopotamian and that egyptian civilization was the birth child of Akkadian and Chinese rulers.

Go to Google Earth to any of these coordinates. Let me know what you find and then explain to me why you don't know a blasted thing about them. Why are they never mentioned? It's cause our history books are that thorough! You betcha
Chinese Pyramids:
34.338118, 108.570022
34.397954, 108.712916
34.390380, 108.739579
34.374940, 108.698493
34.400807, 108.765103
34.361719, 108.640854
34.340864, 108.582074

[edit on 23-6-2007 by undo]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
undo,

I do not think that you are in any way interested in starting a cult, even if you were offered money for it

I believe you truly believe what you say in this thread, and kudos to you for examining it this thoroughly

all I'm saying is that i've not yet seen any solid evidence

fond and honest greetings, the newbie

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

undo,

I do not think that you are in any way interested in starting a cult, even if you were offered money for it

I believe you truly believe what you say in this thread, and kudos to you for examining it this thoroughly

all I'm saying is that i've not yet seen any solid evidence

fond and honest greetings, the newbie

Well, considering that my answer to you has erased itself twice now, both due to accident, I think I'll just give up trying to give you a fancy answer.
There are pictures, documents, examples, all over this thread. If those don't convince you, that's the way it is, I guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
UNDO first of all let me congratulate you on your reasearch, the way you see history has open my eyes to all yhis news possibilities. You make a lot of sense to me especially in regards to why us in this time disregard ancient historians as wackos that did not knew what there were talking about. I think we need more people like you that can look at this in context if for any reason just to see where it take us. The mere fact of disregarding ancient texts as stories, with no actual analysis is in it of itself sloppy historian work by the guys that want to gather the facts and dedicate their lives studying past civilizations.

You theories might be correct they might not be, but at least is a step in the right direction and should be studied and analize. This thread was the one that brought me to ATS and this wonderful community.

Outstanding work!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arhe69
Historical? Just like Bible for example? Like all other religions and writings? Yes it can be "historical" like u say, maybe pope is choosen by god that sits on a throne in mothership...

Well, the pope does not claim to be chosen by god in a mothership, but Gilgamesh certainly claimed that he was two-thirds divine. What does that claim mean to you? Fantasy? And why two-thirds?

Why u quoted only part of my post? Rest is to hard to reply?

People sometimes reply to parts of a post that they find is worthy of replying. About the religion thing. At first, when the gods were present (before they became "Unseen", like the Unseen Ra, for example)religion was just what was there. There was no need to believe in something no one saw. The gods were real, they appointed kings (middle managers) and they removed kings. Usually the kings were their offspring with Earthlings first born. Then, when the gods withdrew from this planet, only then the need to beleive in something that was not readily seen arose, and we have religion, ritulas and all the garbage that we inherit and pass on from generations to generations.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arhe69
Why u quoted only part of my post? Rest is to hard to reply?

Because ATS policy requires we only quote a small relevant section DOH!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
zorgon have you uploaded the teleport pdf explaining how startgates work.
seems to be pretty good proof there.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirrorshade yet you think an experienced archaeologist won't see the difference between a mud brick and a stargate

LOL experienced archaeologists hide enigmas all the time if the object does not fit their grant theory... The Smithsonian is FULL of these items... they have a name for them... forget what it was...

Remember that warehouse in Indiana Jones? Don't believe me, just contact the Smithsonian... just like the Bagdad battery was found tucked away in a dingy old museum cellar

You also missed the fact that the DoD is writing scientific papers about Stargates and we have a major US base right next to the digs at UR

What makes you think if there was a stargate, they would let just any archaeologist near it?

So now you want me to take the word of an "archaeologist" whose first statement on the board here said "I got into the field because I believed Danekin, Sitchin and others?

Seems to me he is disillusioned because he isn't in the loop

:shk:

[edit on 24-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
zorgon have you uploaded the teleport pdf explaining how startgates work.
seems to be pretty good proof there.

Thanks dangler... nice to see someone is awake in here

The very TITLE Of the document from The Department of Defense and the Air Force Research Lab should be MORE than enough that our government is at the very least taking it seriously.

This statement in a Department of Defense paper...

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "

If stuff like this does not get your attention, nothing will.

But I find it truly amazing that no one even made a comment on this part from the Air Force slide presentation...
-----------
Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)
---------------

Not only are they talking about Wormhole Stargates... but since when have we even confirmed the existence of different universes and dimensions? And time travel? These must be some awesome gates our GOVERNMENT is studying.

If evidence like this does nothing for you, may I suggest your wasting your time in this thread?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let me explain what I mean when I say that I found no real evidence.

The documents you quote indicate that the government is researching wormholes and possible stargate technology, True.

However they do not prove that any government is in possession of a stargate, working or dormant.

But that's just the way I read it off course

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
look we would never no if they are true or not face it if the goverment has things like this and have kept it secret for so long why tell us, we wont no

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I made this little video about my star gate theories. It's very piece meal as there was no way to get all my ideas into five minutes of movie time. Still, managed to cover a few pieces of info. you may want to watch it in the bigger version by going to the you tube link and selecting the full screen button in the right hand bottom corner of the video template.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by undo]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
(had a comment that the video linked in my last post above, didn't make any sense and was nothing but a bunch of symbols. the video is only going to be pertinent to people who have read the entire "Star Gates are Real" thread or have done enough independent research of the topics to see what i'm getting at. thinking caps required. otherwise, yes, it won't make alot of sense. )

[edit on 25-6-2007 by undo]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
have you ran your information by anyone else of his authority??
see what they think about it too

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
have you ran your information by anyone else of his authority??
see what they think about it too

not sure i understand your question. is it directed to me?

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join