It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I tried reading the ebooks as presented in earlier pages, but was cut off when trying to read page 5 of the first book. Subsequent attempts to make a direct URL link to following pages proved to experience the same issue. Don't know what's wrong there.

So here's my question. Why did the gods choose Earth? Why haven't they returned? With the powers as suggested in previous explanations, a return to Earth and domination of the species should be imminent, unless some form of intervention was applied.

Is there a connection in the bible? Did God banish Enki (the dragon) and establish dominance over the heavens? Has He been the one keeping the gods from returning to establish dominance? Or did the bible merely lay claim to this catastrophe as a testament to His power over the other gods?

Has God, instead, spread His hand over the Earth in protection, to await the coming apocalypse? If so, how do we interpret the signs as presented in Revelations? Can we trust the current interpretations? Do the histories present any answers?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lectoris

So here's my question. Why did the gods choose Earth? Why haven't they returned? With the powers as suggested in previous explanations, a return to Earth and domination of the species should be imminent, unless some form of intervention was applied.

They haven't left. My theory is, that this is their planet and we were brought here, through a series of star gates, which were in the area of what we call Sumer (mesopotamia - Iraq area) and a few other places. In the bible it says we were expulsed from Eden through gates, and then at the gates, guardians (angels) were placed to keep us from going back through to Eden. In the Epic of Gilgamesh, the gates are not only guarded but have what sounds to be a protective shield around them (which may account for the "fiery sword" that passes back and forth in front of the gates, referred to in Genesis).

Is there a connection in the bible? Did God banish Enki (the dragon) and establish dominance over the heavens? Has He been the one keeping the gods from returning to establish dominance? Or did the bible merely lay claim to this catastrophe as a testament to His power over the other gods?

According to Michael S. Heiser (linguist and scholar of many ancient languages), the text that says the nations were divided according to the number of the children of Israel, is a mistranslation of the original hebrew, and that what it really said was that the nations were divided according to the number of the bene elohim (the angels, and in this case, fallen angels, who had set themselves up as the gods of humanity when they shanghi'ed us and brought us to this planet, which is my theory, not Heiser's. i have to add that in case he doesn't share my viewpoint on the star gate theory).

So they haven't went anywhere. A new deal was cut during the Tower of Babel (the Etemenanki, E.ABZU, E.Nun, same place), fiasco. An attempt was made by Nimrod and company, to reopen the gates following the flood. However, Jehovah intervened and refused to let it continue. The gates were buried, locked up and, like the One Ring in the Lord of the Rings - it passed into memory. some things were forgotten that should not have been.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If you've been following my theories on Sumer and the star gates, you probably will pick out some interesting pieces of metaphor in this little quote from the Lugalbanda Epic (Lugalbanda was supposedly the father of Gilgamesh):

Now the splendid 'eagle'-tree of Enki on the summit of Inana's mountain of multi-coloured cornelian stood fast on the earth like a tower, all shaggy like an aru. With its shade it covered the highest eminences of the mountains like a cloak, was spread out over them like a tunic. It roots rested like sajkal snakes in Utu's river of the seven mouths.
www.piney.com...

So we have yet another name for the seven gates -- "Utu's river of the seven mouths." And isn't it interesting that Inana's mountain (sacred mount=flying temple) is multi-colored cornelian? That must've been quite a sight. Here's a pic of multi-colored cornelians gemstone.co.za...

And here's another star gate reference, from the same page as the quote above

"Like a pelican emerging from the sacred reed-bed, like lahama deities going up from the abzu , like one who is stepping from heaven to earth..."

Yeppers, can't get much plainer than that. It's no wonder translators were confused on the meaning. The deities come up from down which is really coming up from down and then up. lol Only works if there's an entrance(s) to the heavenlies under the ground and/or water, a star gate. It's not couples copulating. It's not the OTO drawing circles on the ground and chanting magic phrases. It's not the constellations setting into and rising from the water, mountains and so on. It's not your pituary gland, your third eye or your imagination. It's a device that creates and harnasses a wormhole, for interstellar travel, from which the "deities" emerged in ancient Sumer.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
More info:

According to the passage in the previous post (see above), Enki's "Eagle Tree" is described as "all shaggy like an aru." I don't think that's the correct translation, as the word for shaggy is also the word for insect, branch, fish and slave, and aru is "adminstrator." In fact, that entire paragraph may be a bit confused. This appears to be the result of having several options to choose from and just deciding to pick one over another, as it seems to better fit the surrounding info. The problem is, a better fit does not necessarily work if the information you are translating is something you are unfamilar with from the outset. For example, just what is Enki's "Eagle Tree"? Probably not a tree at all. Why would a big shaggy tree called Enki's Eagle Tree, be perched on top of Inana's multi-colored cornelian temple/sacred mount and what in the sam hill would it have to do with adminstration and insects, branches, fish or slaves?

Somewhere, in the alternate meanings, is the real story.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A possible connection in the Zohar:

And Naamah makes a roaring noise and cleaves to her forces, and she still survives. And her dwelling is among the breakers of the great sea.....

I mention this brief excerpt because of how it seems to have echoes of Ninmah. according to "Enki and Ninmah," Ninmah is involved in the "Creation" of mankind, which I theorize is not about the literal creation of humanity but the bringing of humans threw the gates of Eden. Notice how the passage refers to her dwelling in the great sea, which is probably a mistranslation of the "Abyss" (in other words, the Abzu, the Bottomless Pit, the Star Gate, and not just any star gate, but the big one in the Persian gulf that was also the gate from which Enki arrived with his E.ABZU, and which was also referred to as the Eye of Ra, the most important of the 7 sisters, the leader of the 7 goddesses of creation, Utu's river of 7 mouths, the 7-headed dragon, the Bull of Heaven, etc )

It's still not clear which of the Egyptian goddesses correlates with Ninmah in the Legend of the Destruction of Mankind, as they are two involved in the description of the Eye of Ra: Hathor as the Eye of Ra, marks the beginning of the destruction, and Sekhmet as the Eye of Ra, marks the conclusion of the destruction. If the event started on Mars with the Hathor gate, and concluded on Earth with the Sekhmet gate (both aspects of the Eye of Ra), it seems fairly safe to assume Sekhmet is the equivalent of Ninmah. I could be wrong on that, however, as it rests on whether or not the flood was in anyway associated with the gates.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
We're BACK

I see I just missed you...

Check out the new thread John started

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this one has been added too and I will have some great aditions soon as I hear back from the MIT and Livermore physicists

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I would have to agree with you on this subject, with enough energy directed into a mechanism or channeled, you can punch or I should say open a pathway to another part of the galaxy or universe. I feel different locations in the vast universe resonate at different frequencies in relation to gravity waves and the amount of light bend and warping, if one knows these variables, you can travel most anywhere in this ever expanding universe. I believe the ancients had access to these energy sources and portals when Earth was visited and occupied many years ago. When the visitors finished there genetic DNA modification of early Humans the technology and access points around the globe that were used on a regular basic were sealed and covered up not to be disturbed again. Humans are on track to become a class two civilisation; it will just take some time. I feel these interventions are not unique to Earth like planets; we are just a good candidate for this type of intervention, as may many other star systems in the universe. Aliens are just the care takers of a greater order. Thanks Andt2

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andt2

Yep, it's either that, or there's one heckuva big civilization inside the planet. Considering the references, such as the one above regarding the deities emerging from the abzu, like stepping from heaven to earth, and so on,
the only way to potentially explain it otherwise, is to ignore many many
passages and artifacts as well.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
you are all stargates. Wouldnt you think telepaths, telekenetics, and other phenomenon would elude to a higher ability in all of us, locked away by ages of forgetting and lack of proper triggers.

visit this guys site and watch his videos

911 stargate
www.youtube.com...

The London Eye and the 911 Stargate
www.youtube.com...

checker Chariots of the gods
www.youtube.com...

Sigils, Magick, and The Ancient Alien Torah
www.youtube.com...

Pi, Pythagoras, and The Philosopher's Stone
www.youtube.com...

Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing
www.youtube.com...

Postmodern Times
www.youtube.com...

Exodus, The Temple of Set, and The Pyramid of Darkness
www.youtube.com...

The Lotus-Eating Duck (Comic Book Cycle Part 1)
www.youtube.com...

Thoth-Duck and the Pillarmid Gate (Comic Book Cycle Part 2)
www.youtube.com...

Lost in Manhattan - A (Comic Book Cycle Part 5)
www.youtube.com...

Lost In Manhattan B (Comic Book Cycle Part 5)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 10-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

you are all stargates.

Erm, I understand why you would feel that way. The problem is, it ignores the written texts of the ancient people, and relies almost entirely on newer philosophies, such as those began later in Egypt when the system had entirely changed and the "gods" had went "incognito."

911 stargate
www.youtube.com...

His only proofs for this are similar geometric shapes which are so common, it's ridiculous. To top it off, it relies on his theories of masonic translations of the great mysteries, which are themselves based on attempts to understand the past from the perspective of the Dark Ages, when most ancient texts were either not discovered yet or destroyed in the many fires of the Library at Alexandria.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Smack in the middle of all this confusion resides the RCC and German Higher Criticism (GHC). The GHC folks, jumped the gun, and started professing that most of the ancient texts were fabrications. For example, the bible, they said, was not a historical book. 200 years later, the ancient texts of Sumer-Akkadia were discovered. Not only did the Sumerian texts support many of the historical accounts in the bible, they were, in some cases, nearly identical. These were the oldest known historical accounts ever found (to date). What happened next is what fudged up the whole thing:

THEY DIDN'T MAKE CORRECTIONS TO THEIR ERRONEOUS FINDINGS.

This lead to more and more aggregious alternative histories, such as TROY NEVER EXISTED. (since then, troy has been found). That humans can't be created outside the womb (since then, we find humans can not only be created outside the womb, their parts can be cloned). People cannot fly. (ahem). ETC.

They continued to teach and write books on the subject, as if our ancestors were either lying in their accounts (thusly the word "mythology" was created), or were all simply dealing in metaphors. all the time. no matter where on the globe they resided, no matter the cultural differences, etc.

From here, the concept of "they were nature worshippers" was born, which not only required ignoring hundreds of ancient texts, it also required clinging to the original lies as perpetrated by the GHC folks. And right about here is where masonry steps in, and carries the ball into the sciences. So now we have fake history with fake theories, melded with math and science and nature worship (mysticism).

All because 300 years ago, the GHC tossed out the ancient past, and then never recanted when they were found to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If stargates are real, perhaps that explains where Steve Fosset went. Would account for the lack of any emergency signal. Just food for thought.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just thought I'd jump aboard and get involved!! I've been 'lurking' on here for the past week reading the threads from the beginning and loving it!! Very inspirational and intriguing!! Good works from both undo and zargon, esp their own websites!!

After I've caught up there'll be a few things Id like to share knowledge on, but thats for later!! LOL

Right....back to earlier threads!!! I love having a WHOLE year to catch up on!!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by razor1000

I believe Wormwood mothership has been here, all along, but has remained hidden in the neighborhood, either in earth space, moon space, or in the nearby planet spaces, or asteroid belt. Either hidden behind them or as a result of cloaking technology, or simply by operating on a different set of electromagnetic parameters so that we can't see it in our visible spectrum of light. In short, we are or may be hampered by the extent of the vision our eyes are capable of seeing.

Just a thought on this!!!

What if they are actually under the sea, cloaked or just way down in the Abyss, and those in the 'know', know this!! People such as 33rd degree Mason (illuminati) James Cameron, acclaimed director of 'future' fantasies such as Terminator & T2 (to unconsciously prepare the public for a higher form of technology which would arrive on earth in the future) and Aliens (used to manipulate the minds of people with MK-Ultra technology).

www.whale.to...

And with the Director's Cut of 'Abyss' we see the Alien Mothership rising out from the sea. Maybe this is also a metaphorical clue for the use of the anunnaki coming through the Abzu/stargate/abyss?

Just a thought!!

JP

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Reading the link now.. I'd like to comment on this quote:

The originators who had the responsibility of creating "Eden" were known as "galactic originator disciples". The hybrids simply knew them by their acronym, "GOD".

That's an english word and has no bearing on the past, that I'm aware of. It comes from the german "Gott," and is not a hebrew word. In the original language of the bible, it was Elohiym, or El, and more specifically Jehovah or Yahweh. The word "Ba'al" is translated "Lord," in phoenician, thusly why Ba'al usually had an additional word attached such as Ba'alzebub (Lord of the flying things, or Lord of the flies). Ba'al is a variant of Bel, for the same reason -- Lord this or Lord that. In biblical texts, the "B" in Bel and Ba'al was non-existent as a description of Jehovah because Lord Jehovah was not the same as the Ba'al (Lord) of the phoenicans or the Bel (Lord) of the babylonians. It appears to be much closer to "El" of Ugaritic.

Anyway, I think the "Galactic originator disciples" is an example of very shallow thinking - it doesn't account for the fact the word "God" wasn't even a blip on the radar screen in ancient times.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

Apologies if this has been asked before. It seems to me a little coincidental that after the success of things like Star Gate SG1 all of a sudden people think it's suddenly a viable technology. So, I have some questions for you. If you can answer them in full, I will consider your conjecture valid:

1. Explain how to get past the negative energy condition?

2. Suggest an appropriate spacetime metric? (We poor Physicists can't get a good one out for love nor money)

3. Does metric admit the existance of timelike Killing vectors?

4. Stability? How do you stabilise the stargate.

5. Do you have any evidence that you could bring to a University to be tested?

[edit on 21-9-2007 by timelike]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i don't mean to answer for undo but i couldn't resist.

negative energy condition? ground state or negative mass?
spacetime metric? wouldn't it look like 2 funnels with the small points touching?
timelike Killing vectors? no idea.
Stability? self sufficient?
Do you have any evidence that you could bring to a University to be tested?
nope haven't stumbled on a star gate yet.

i think her ideas come from ancient texts written by people who had been raised on spoken accounts of these stories. i'm not sure slaves were educated on the mechanics behind the gods powers.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Tech questions My department

We have no idea we are not physicists. If I had the answer to that I would get our team to build one

2. Suggest an appropriate spacetime metric? (We poor Physicists can't get a good one out for love nor money)

Perhaps you POOR physicists should get a job with the government. Seems they know more than we do...

Beth has been looking into the existence of Stargates in the past. Its not a new idea but they called them "gateway to the Gods" and other similar things. Its only recently that the name has been popularized but the CIA had "Project Stargate" in the 60's

As to the "how it functions" we are not scientist nor do we have full access to government papers dealing with it... no more than poor physicists that spell bad have any clue

Hmmm that is a tricky one... Universities rarely listen to anyone that presents 'exotic' ideas... I bet even if I had a working gate in my garage I would not be able to get them to listen

But the evidence I have is from a DoD, LANL and AFRL source that these things exist...

People also say there is no mine on the Moon...

THAT we can prove

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by timelike

Tech questions My department

We have no idea we are not physicists. If I had the answer to that I would get our team to build one

Perhaps you POOR physicists should get a job with the government. Seems they know more than we do...

Beth has been looking into the existence of Stargates in the past. Its not a new idea but they called them "gateway to the Gods" and other similar things. Its only recently that the name has been popularized but the CIA had "Project Stargate" in the 60's

As to the "how it functions" we are not scientist nor do we have full access to government papers dealing with it... no more than poor physicists that spell bad have any clue

Hmmm that is a tricky one... Universities rarely listen to anyone that presents 'exotic' ideas... I bet even if I had a working gate in my garage I would not be able to get them to listen

But the evidence I have is from a DoD, LANL and AFRL source that these things exist...

People also say there is no mine on the Moon...

THAT we can prove

Hmm. Not very helpful.

Still lets start with a mine on the Moon? Pictures etc?
(Oh and the British governement at least knows nothing about stargates just the US?)

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Apologies if this has been asked before. It seems to me a little coincidental that after the success of things like Star Gate SG1 all of a sudden people think it's suddenly a viable technology. So, I have some questions for you. If you can answer them in full, I will consider your conjecture valid:

In full? That might be difficult.

You mean the "null energy condition?"
The BBC News article says:

Violations of the null energy condition are known to occur in a number of situations.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Based on IBMs teleportation experiments, I'm of the opinion that the wormhole deletes one of the three initial properties of Euclidean spacetime - that of space as a volume. All points are literally, sharing the same space, like a single dot on a piece of paper. This is more readily apparent in Einstein's "spooky action at a distance" and quantum entanglement.

Unless I'm misunderstanding it, if the quantum entanglement scenario is correct, length, depth, width, has no bearing on it, as those are measurements that suggest volume and therefore distance. It's a single dot without space inbetween its elements.

Kransikov suggested a wormhole that generates its own abundant exotic energy.
news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join