It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Undo and Zorgon deserve every conceivable bit of praise possible for this thread. So much to read and take in, and so much work by you guys. Truly amazing stuff.

A lot of your ideas and proposals match many of my thoughts on ancients and Stargates. Having read many books by many authors on the subject of the ancients (Hancock, Stitchin, Bramble to name but 3), I've already added Ellen Lloyd's 'Voices from Legendary Times: We Are a Bridge Between Past and Future' to my amazon wishlist

I think it might have been mentioned elsewhere, but when watching Stargate SG1 on TV I just get this nagging feeling that I'm watching a fictional TV show based on reality. Can't really put my finger on the 'why'. It doesn't happen with any other sc-fi show or movie I watch.... Just SOMETHING about that show... hehe.

This thread was one of the main reasons I decided to stop lurking and join ATS. Keep up the great work guys.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Dagar]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar

...I've already added Ellen Lloyd's 'Voices from Legendary Times: We Are a Bridge Between Past and Future' to my amazon wishlist

I've just finished reading it. The book is somewhat simplistic and there is a lot of sentence disconnect. It reads like grandmother's stories directed to a gullible audience. Also there are spelling and grammar errors. "Do not judge book by its cover" certainly applies here... Love the cover but the material is mediocre at best, there are much better books on the subject than this one. Not worth it. Really.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by tungus]

[edit on 31-7-2007 by tungus]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here are some ancient astronaut pictures:

source

source II

[edit on 1-8-2007 by tungus]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Stargate make no sense even if there are possible.

If by stargate we mean wormhole, then its bad Idea. Wormholes take a vast...VAST... amount of energy to maintain and is impossible for us and I'm pretty sure by aliens too. Also it would be pointless. A wormhole is the bending of space between two points, any civilization that has this knowledge would realize that they wouldn't have to bend that much space. I would be far easyier and take less energy to only bend the space around the craft, a.k.a. warp field. With the same tech it would take make a wormhole you can make a warp field, and far far far less.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wormholes take a vast...VAST... amount of energy to maintain and is impossible for us and I'm pretty sure by aliens too.

How many did you try to build, to say that? How can you possibly say if they do or do not require any energy at all... Thats just speculation.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I far as know a wormhole has never been built, however it's the same science that gave us the wormhole that says it would take vast amounts. So I suppose if you want to be selective you can pull out that part of the theory. Hell science is selective most the time anyway.

Just look at my signature, today's science pulls that quote of the relativity theory all the time.
Schools today don't like that statement so they just don't teach it.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777\
don't be too hard on those people who do not read the entire 62 pages

I am not being hard on anyone... I have said repeatedly that I understand people may not have time to read the whole topic...

HOWEVER Undo pretty much gave a really good summary on the first few pages AND provides TWO FREE E-BOOKS that are short and also give a great summary.

If a person cannot read the initial introduction and understand the premise of the topic then that person has no right to complain

As to the onus being on the poster to give a summary... Just how short do you want it? This is a discussion thread... an ongoing active discussion about the stargate that have many contributors. How does one make a summary of that?

Okay so let me try...

Stargates have been around since the Sumerians
The Abzu was actually a stargate
There were several stargates back then...

My Meru was a stargate mentioned in India and Tibet

All the religions of the world have samples that point to this

The US government has active stragates

Okay there is the topic summary without the religious connotations...
The rest of the thread is developing these concepts, sharing opinions and providing evidence

In other words there is no way to make this in one page or less, so the ONUS is on the reader that is interested to follow as best as they can and we will answer questions...

IF you buy a book, do you read how it ends, then write the author to explain to you how he came to that ending?

War and Peace was not read in a day!

If you are not willing to do that, don't brush off members who do not read 62 pages of information.

I don't... but when someone comes in to a thread and makes demands of proof, after me just putting that proof on that very page 4 posts back after reposting it several times, I admit it gets frustrating...

And when someone who I point directly to the file, says he looked at it but "saw nothing special, could I please highlight the relevant sections...?"

Then I look for my sword and say "LET ME AT HIM!!!" because it was plainly obvious that person never even opened the file to look at the title...

And that is the point I say "Why do I even bother?"

Undo has several times in this thread (starting on page one
been accused of promoting books for the sake of getting rich... despite the fact THAT EVERY OTHER RESEARCHER out there is publishing and selling their story, Undo has offered ALL her research FOR FREE. It takes a lot of time and hard work to present this material, it costs money to maintain a website that takes no donations and has no ads... and it hurts to be accused of profiting when in fact there is none...

Yet rather than take our hard work and time at face value, people like yourself complain that we must do more... you want a summary too... and others scream it must be for free, how dare you think of selling a book or CD
:shk:

undo, I am not having a go at you, I have raised my eyebrows though at the dismissal.

Well I for one can see how it looks like your "having a go"

Want an easier way to read the pages? click on the tab beneath Undo's post and it will bring only her posts up... that will give you a good summary

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ebe51
I far as know a wormhole has never been built, however it's the same science that gave us the wormhole that says it would take vast amounts. So I suppose if you want to be selective you can pull out that part of the theory. Hell science is selective most the time anyway.

Just look at my signature, today's science pulls that quote of the relativity theory all the time.
Schools today don't like that statement so they just don't teach it.

Over the last few decades, there has been quite a bit of debate over whether such a wormhole is physically possible. The amount of energy to sustain it, physicists argued, would be too immense and the passageway would collapse on itself in micro-seconds. However, in the last 5 years, the original arguments have been met with new findings, such as this one, reported in BBC News on April 12, 2000:

According to Sergei Krasnikov of the Pulkovo Observatory in St Petersburg, the new wormhole can create its own abundant supply of exotic matter. This way, the wormhole would be big enough and could stay open long enough for people to use.[2]

"What's new is that this wormhole actually generates enough to make it arbitrarily large," says Krasnikov who works at the Laboratory of Stellar Physics.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this had been offered yet but here is a pic of a peruvian stargate with local legend that it was used to reach the place of the gods. also when spanish conquistadors came a local preist hurried off a sacred disk called the key to the place of the gods. He supposedly entered the gate entrusting the disk to other preists guarding the entrance....the structure has a circular impression next to it...

www.onelight.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the Denzel Washington movie, Deja Vu?

It gives a good layman explanation of wormholes.

Also, in the documentary portion of Sandra Bullock's Premonition, it states that the US government has been running a Star Gate program for the last 20 years...it also states that the program was declassified a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
Has anyone seen the Denzel Washington movie, Deja Vu?

It gives a good layman explanation of wormholes.

Also, in the documentary portion of Sandra Bullock's Premonition, it states that the US government has been running a Star Gate program for the last 20 years...it also states that the program was declassified a few years ago.

I think the Sandra Bullock example was about the remote viewing program called Star Gate.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
I'm not sure if this had been offered yet but here is a pic of a peruvian stargate

Yes but don't let that stop you looking

..."I also saw that the smaller door was open and there was a brilliant blue light coming from what looked like a shimmering tunnel...." - Jose Luis Delgado Mamani

Amaru Maru

What is also important is the Bolivian Sumerian connection... This object has several languages on it including Cuneiform...

Sumerians in Bolivia

Yes Beth you are correct that was "Project Stargate" the CIA remote viewing project... still our government first coined the phrase "Stargate" :ccol:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The maximized enlargement of the appproximate corresponding area of the "nine o'clock" position has stylized horses. To my knowledge, & years of research in CELTIC art, the horses represented here do bear some remarkable similarities to Celtic art. However, that's not to say that they are indeed Celtic. It may simply suggest a closer cultural link between Sumarians and the somewhat later Celtic art forms. There are several other symbols in other areas that bear striking similarities to Asiatic Indian art. Here again, Celtic art branches from these forms. There is no question whatsoever that there is some connection at hand here.

It is indeed one of the most striking art finds for the Western World. Many kuddos to everyone's work on this topic thus far!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

Thankyou very much for your input on those symbols: I had looked at the Sumerian but not closely investigated the others enough to identify them. The finders of the artifact call it the "Rosetta Stone" of the Americas. I will definately have another look now
Thats what I like about ATS Team work

The "Celtic" symbols I will have to look at more closely as we have found ties to Norse gods in the stargate hunt as well.

It is interesting to note here that SG-1 also considered the Norse as part of the picture, though they do show the Greys being the Norse gods

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Undo & Zorgon, I just realized that I can't find a very important satellite ariel view of the Tower of Babel. This thread is now so large that I can not keep up with where links are located. What I am getting to may very well have been overlooked. It was from Google Maps but the link was labeled as something else if I recall. At any rate, it gives an updated sat view of the Babylon Tower, Ur site, etc. If you zoom out, the River Furat on the left. But, Saddam had constructed 3 massive round man-made hills nearby. On top of the the NW hill is a newly built Palace. You must find this geo-topo site & draw lines to connect the dots of the hill tops. You will be amazed at the formation... a gigantic perfect triangle!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
just a quicky but i was on youtube and there is a intresting set of vids called ancent aliens, that said something about evidence of aliens in iraq, all adds into a idea i have, ill post it once i have some more background

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hey Z i'm fro Bolivia and i've never heard of the smmerian connection can you enlighten me more on this

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm still new at this...Google maps: "Temple of Marduk, Iraq." Then zoom out until you see the river on the west side. Then zoom out a bit more and watch as Saddam's three huge conical hill top sites come into view. 2-6-10 o'clock. Draw a line from the center of each hill top to the other & what do you get? A GIGANTIC TRIANGLE! Now I ask the age old question, what do triangular symbols denote? Bear in mind, the Iraqi military symbol uses a triangle with a diamond/lozenge inside. Perhaps at this time some aspiring mathmatical wizard out there can continue from here...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
hey Z i'm fro Bolivia and i've never heard of the smmerian connection can you enlighten me more on this

Gladly...

Bolivia/Sumeria Connection

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
...em, I thought this may be of some relevance. I was in the Valley of the Kings, in Egypt, 1980. The mountain tops in the area do indeed resemble piramid shapes. Recently I was browsing about Cheyenne Mountain material & to my amazement the highpoint above the famous entrance to the Cheyenne Mt. Complex is strikingly similar in appearance.
[Disclaimer]- I am not in anyway insinuating any Hollywood connections.
Some may say that a "mountain is a mountain," but the topography dosn't lie, at least on these two sites.

I wish there were more input on the issue about Sumaria. I really would like to see more people do their homework, as there is so much more that can be discussed. I was in Iraq during Desert Storm, & I stand firmly to believe, that there is more at hand here than the issue of war, be it then or now.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join