It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Not Bad Not Bad at all....

To Timelink...

The Mine on the Moon? well your new here... just look up the threads I post on... I am sure you will find them

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.paleoshilling.nl/whatsnew.html
www.paleoshilling.nl/images/iranfar.jpg

I'm new & don't know how to use the quickie link system. If any one out there can give me a step by step instruction of the "how to," I would certainly appreciate it. I really am trying to help contribute to ATS.

These sites should add to the intrigue of this thread however. They were taken by a Dutch Archaeologist in 2004, following the massive Iranian earthquake near Bam. He claims these massive fossilized remains are something akin to DRAGONS or whatever. Considering the where & who's that are involved, I wonder if the CIA/MI6 & others may have a hand in the pie. But then again, who knows? Schliemann found Troy, & Bingham found Machu Picchu. 99.9% of the Olmec world still lies hidden under ground.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN

I'm new & don't know how to use the quickie link system.

Click on this symbol..

label your link hit next and paste the url

Click this one and paste an image url but 700 pixels wide or less and that displays image in thread

This one is for bigger images

These sites should add to the intrigue of this thread however.

Welcome and thanks for the links I will check them out after work tonight

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

DAMN!!! Just saw that picture

Can't wait to get home tonight

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

Possibly. Plausible deniability until further notice.

Not to mention it would add another reason why Bush was so adamint to attack Iraq, if a Star Gate is there?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You would think, if "Star Gates" existed on Earth, and were used by ancient people... there would be a little more written about them in history. The Egyptians wrote books on how to prepare dead, and plant crops, but as far as a stargate... nah just put in an obscure refrence, I have to draw a picture of a duck instead. Huh? Ancient people were not idiots. Something like that would be recorded prominently in history. The fact that is obscure, means that is probably not what it was, and you are not taking the correct meaning from it. That would be like a UFO landing on earth and getting a small paragraph in the back of the art's and leisure section written about it. Amazing how ancients documented so much of their everyday lives, yet when it came to stargates, well just put an obscure reference in about it. Makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon. I will work on the next pic if I find more.

Also, I am beginning to get the feel that perhaps the areas in previous discussions should be extended eastwards. Consider then dropping the sea levels considerably, thereby allowing for the 4 great rivers flowing into the Persian Gulf. These are: Euphrates, Tigris, Gishon, & Pishon, (sp?). The last 2 would correlate with the Biblical view of Eden. Just my tangent on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSS32
You would think, if "Star Gates" existed on Earth, and were used by ancient people... there would be a little more written about them in history. The Egyptians wrote books on how to prepare dead, and plant crops, but as far as a stargate... nah just put in an obscure refrence, I have to draw a picture of a duck instead. Huh? Ancient people were not idiots. Something like that would be recorded prominently in history. The fact that is obscure, means that is probably not what it was, and you are not taking the correct meaning from it. That would be like a UFO landing on earth and getting a small paragraph in the back of the art's and leisure section written about it. Amazing how ancients documented so much of their everyday lives, yet when it came to stargates, well just put an obscure reference in about it. Makes no sense.

Some of ancient Egypt's most prominent texts describe trips threw the stars on heavenly boats, which float upon the heavenly river. In addition, have you ever seen the Book of the Gates? The Book of What is in the Duat?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
(edit to add: "Book of What is in the Underworld" is the same as the "Book of What is in the Duat" (underworld=duat)

not only does duat=underworld, it also equals
abyss, abzu, bottomless pit, and nun. i'm sure there
are a few more examples.

for research purposes, compare akkadian tiamat to the egyptian
apophis in the Book of Gates, specifically. the reason for the specifically
part, is due to the fact the data from which Seti I had the Book of Gates
written, was most likely discovered when he accidentally unearthed the
Osirieon at Abydos, while excavating for his own temple. abydos (greek for abzu) was, along with the nearby naqada, the founding place of the Osiris cult, which basically kick started the egyptian dynasties. alot of the info and artifacts discovered in abydos and naqada originated from mesopotamia, and bear akkadian design elements. this is where we pick up on the story of nimrod as narmer, who, after his death, became known as osiris. the osirieon was the lost site of the temple of osiris, that the pharaohs who preceeded Seti I, had been searching for.

therefore, it's my theory that the info for the Book of Gates was derived from the Abydos Osirieon by Seti I, and would as a result, contain old data more representative of the beliefs of the akkadians than the indigenous egyptians or egyptians of Seti I's dynasty.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
The last 2 would correlate with the Biblical view of Eden. Just my tangent on it.

Eden is on the other side of the Stargate and the Ancients DID show us stuff... you just have to be able to SEE it LOL

1445 oil painting

But great find on that "Dragon" discovery
I am going to follow that story... interesting that its in Irag

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You would think, if "Star Gates" existed on Earth, and were used by ancient people... there would be a little more written about them in history.

You would think so yes...

But don't forget that history is written by main stream academics... they tend to 'leave out' interesting stuff in the same way mainstream archaeologists stuff things that don't fit their 'pattern' into the basement of the Smithsonian... remember that warehouse in Indiana Jones?

Don't believe me? write the Smithsonian and request a catalog of their 'enigmas' The Bagdad batteries were found this way in the basement of a Museum in Irag when a new curator decided to look what was stuck away down there... and now we have electricity in ancient Persia

Now back to that reading...

Khalif al-Wathiq sent some of his princess with an army so that they might find the dam (the barrier) and look at it, and describe it to him when they come back. They went from country to country and from kingdom to kingdom until they reached it. They saw that it was built from iron and copper, with a great gate in it with huge locks. They also saw the rest of the [iron] bricks and the work in a tower there. They also found guards from neighbouring countries and that the dam is very high and could not be climbed nor the mountains next to it. The army went back to their country and the expedition lasted more than two years during which they saw horrific and strange things.[5]

Then the gate had two doors which lowered, each 50 cubits broad by 75 cubits high, and 5 cubits thick. The upright of the doors turned on pivots upon a level with the lintels, and no air could penetrate either by the gate, or from the mountains.

Kinda sounds like an airlock huh?

The story is VERY detailed ... and talks about closing the gates to stop the hordes of Gog and Magog from coming through...

And where is this 'written'? Qu'ran [Q. 21:96-97, Yusuf Ali's translation]

That is ONE we have more

The Muslim Connection

Taken from a Buddhist Cave painting in Turkestan... a depiction of the "Golden City of the Gods" at the top of the 'Hourglass' (Wormhole]

Read the description of the collapse of the 'wormhole' and the resultant cataclysim that created the Himalayan Mountains in the Vedic scriptures..

Mt Meru

That is TWO

In Tibet their is the story of the Golden City now lying in ruins and the 'gateway' to Shambhalla... the story made it to the West in the movie Shangri-La

Here is a 1610 painted map from Japan showing the location of Mt Meru after the collapse... notice they show it as a watery vortex

That's THREE

Many more details available here (and more to come as time allows)

The Star Gates

[edit on 25-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now lets step this up a notch....

Shangri-La Found
The Shangri-La of Tibetan Monks
Not the Movie Version

The first thing you will notice is the location is near Medog... sounds a lot like Magog (I am sure I can count on Beth to see if there is a connection..

What is more significant is that it actually is near the location that was made famous in the movie or at least the entrance to the area...

In the Japanese map you will see a large river to the left of the 'vortex'... that is the Tsango-po River...

The expedition was led by National Geographic but as they were about to proceed the Chinese government stopped any further advance, citing they did not wish the area spoiled by Tourism...

Here is a satellite photo, one of 20 taken by the Ikonos satellite for the expedition at a cost of 18,000 dollars

Warning it is very high resolution and takes 4 passes to load but its worth the wait..

STORY

TSANG-PO RIVER GORGE

LOL This is why its so hard to find and get to...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite subjects. When ETs left Earth long ago, it only follows that they would have left large portions of their technology. I'll be picking up your book.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"The Book of Gates," is utterly fascinating! I have a background in art, so the hieroglyphs really make the stories all the more interesting.

I have a question on the subject of the Naqada Vase (Abydos tomb U-239). I'm sure that you recall the one with the "wispy characters that look like mop heads with raspy tails, holding up smaller, but similar versions of themselves.

What do you or Zorgon make of these figures? I'm looking for anything that I can find on this peculiar form of artwork. I am stunned by this rendition! These are predynastic pieces of art that, well, are... um...most bizarre to say the least. I've been looking at these "Mop heads,"(for loss of any other description), for the better part of 2 weeks. I am still trying to accept them for what ever they are, but it is highly unlikely that I will come to terms nor any conclusion about them any time soon.

OK. We know that Ancient Egypt had established trade routes with China, & South America. Drugs of opium & coca have been found in the mummies of later periods. No, sorry, I'll stop here, because I simply refuse to try to talk myself into believing that someone drew or painted these figures 5000 years ago, while massively stoned beyond all hope. So now I am really backed into a wall. Care to comment Undo & Zorgon? I would delight in any answer that either of you, or any one else would care to comment on.
(Ref: www.stargates.com/moon/abydosvase.jpg)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What do you or Zorgon make of these figures? I'm looking for anything that I can find on this peculiar form of artwork. I am stunned by this rendition! These are predynastic pieces of art that, well, are... um...most bizarre to say the least. I've been looking at these "Mop heads,"(for loss of any other description), for the better part of 2 weeks. I am still trying to accept them for what ever they are, but it is highly unlikely that I will come to terms nor any conclusion about them any time soon.

Personally, I think they are similar to the Eridu statue (circa 4000 BC). Have you seen it in this thread? I believe it is Enki (Ea) and therefore the original "Ra" of the egyptians, as well. Here it is:

note that it has six fingers on hand and a fang sticking out of its mouth, and that it is the only statue from the sumerian city of Eridu. There are no human statues from that time frame. In fact, the surrounding cities of sumer produced similar statues but of female gender, however, no human statues. The famous earth goddess statue has had its head added after the fact, and is most likely the same "race" as those depicted in ancient Sumer and on the Naqada vase.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

STARGATES IN IRAQ/BABYLON!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You are very right with that feeling.

Please understand that we are dealing with new weapons of mass
destruction and they are called Cyber Sapiens. They are biological/digital creatures
that roam and transform.

Video here> www.metacafe.com...

My videos are constantly being [snip] with so if it doesn't play
for you, let me know. i will direct you elsewhere.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by paradigm_jumperr]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

Possibly. Plausible deniability until further notice.

Not to mention it would add another reason why Bush was so adamint to attack Iraq, if a Star Gate is there?

YES!!!!!!!!! My question is: IS BUSH AN ALIEN? is he protecting us from
monsters? or is he the monster?
please check out this site on myspace:
www.myspace.com...
scroll down a bit, you will 2 videos posted. One is of Bush standing at a podium.
The other is of a Cyber Sapien. Just look at it~~~~The Cyber Sapiens video was made before the Bush (Grey Alien) video.

Are the aliens trying to warn us?
Are the aliens us?

How human are we?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You would think, if "Star Gates" existed on Earth, and were used by ancient people... there would be a little more written about them in history. The Egyptians wrote books on how to prepare dead, and plant crops, but as far as a stargate... nah just put in an obscure refrence, I have to draw a picture of a duck instead. Huh? Ancient people were not idiots. Something like that would be recorded prominently in history. The fact that is obscure, means that is probably not what it was, and you are not taking the correct meaning from it. That would be like a UFO landing on earth and getting a small paragraph in the back of the art's and leisure section written about it. Amazing how ancients documented so much of their everyday lives, yet when it came to stargates, well just put an obscure reference in about it. Makes no sense. Some of ancient Egypt's most prominent texts describe trips threw the stars on heavenly boats, which float upon the heavenly river. In addition, have you ever seen the Book of the Gates? The Book of What is in the Duat?

Yup heavenly boats, heavenly rivers.. that is heaven...
IT can exist here but we still believe in money n death.
If you check out Thrillions, you will see heaven communicating with us.

www.metacafe.com...

mod edit - fixed quote tags

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The Trouble with the "Earth Goddess" statues and the paradigm that the planet was matriarchal at one time:

According to translations of sumerian cuneiform, the word "Anunnaki" meant "heaven" and "earth". Heaven was "An" and Earth was "Ki". As a result,
Anunnaki has been thought to mean, those who from heaven to earth came (Sitchin, Earth Chronicles), as well as the infamous Genesis 6:2, when the sons of God, the Bene Elohim, came down to the Earth and took wives of all that they chose. And the Book of 1Enoch reference to 200 Bene Elohim, the Watchers, landing on Mt. Hermon during the days of Jared, and taking human wives and teaching them "civilization" (culture, music, the arts, religion, herbology, and of course, astronomy and astrology).

Anyway, the impression you get is that before the arrival of the Bene Elohim, humans had no culture, no sculpture, no goddesses, just surviving in the environment. So what of the goddess statues? I have a theory that they are not human statues.

For example, this little beauty:

She has no head. OR does she:

No, she actually DIDN'T have a head, but one was provided for her, after the fact. So where's her real head?

Could it have went the same way this poor head went? (filed down to a point so the features were unrecognizable?):
www.fortknoxartifacts.com...

Or this one, that has no face at all?
techcenter.davidson.k12.nc.us...

Or this one that has......well, i dunno what it has!
upload.wikimedia.org...

Look closely, do you see a human face on this?
www.geocities.com...

An egyptian mother goddess. Where's the identifying "human female" face?
www.museoorigini.it...

um, yeah...
willdoherty.org...

Here's a whole page of........are these human?
www.museoorigini.it...

How about this one from ancient Sumer?
www.atlastours.net...

??
www.spellintime.fsnet.co.uk...

Their faces weren't marred because they were female, they were marred because they are reptilian. In short, there are no human female statues before 4000 BC. they are all reptilian. every single one. the myth of the mother goddess is that it was a human mother goddess. there was never a human matriarchal culture on this planet, at least, not to the extent the statues have been used to suggest.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

Have to see the picture.. Beth's link you posted does not work

reply to post by paradigm_jumperr

You know I have the feeling you would like this image...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join