It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
watching the video now

what page was the information about wormhole projects that were carried out?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
For some reason, Sitchin is quoted as believing the two guardian of the gate figures on either side of one of the gates is actually Enki and Enlil, and the figure in the gate is Anu! And to really add spice to it, the site of the gate is Uruk (gilgamesh's city) and it's called the first sumerian gate!

"Henry focuses on the following scene described by Sitchin's interpretation of a cuneiform tablet of an Uruk ritual text:

Depictions have been found that show divine beings flanking a temple entrance and holding up poles to which ringlike objects are attached. The celestial nature of the scene is indicated by the inclusion of the symbols of the Sun and the Moon.... depicting Enlil and Enki flanking a gateway through which Anu is making a grand entrance. (19)

Rather than a simple temple scene involving the chief Anunnaki of the Sumerians, Anu and his two sons, Enlil and Enki, Henry proposes that the above scene represents a transportation device used by Anu and others from the elite Anunnaki. If so, then such a device is most likely located in the Sumerian city of Uruk which was the founding city of the Sumerian civilization and the home of Gilgamesh, the famed king of the Epic of Gilgamesh.
www.exopolitics.org...

Now I can't figure out which pic this could possibly be. Surely he doesn't mean this one!

freepages.history.rootsweb.com...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Did you ever hear from William Henry?

The reason I ask is because my friend in Nashville has taken a tour of the park at the capitol mall with him- and it is a "stargate" a replica, or who knows, maybe one that can be activated...

The park is facinating and Henry gives quite a lecture so I hear...

If you google a pic of the park it is pretty interesting, it looks like a landing pad from the air...if you haven't already, look into it, I think you'd find it interesting.

BTW, I have enjoyed reading this thread and look forward to more, a very interesting subject!

Pilot

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
watching the video now

LOL William Henry Okay He used that picture of the Eden Stargate pretty quick after we pointed it out

what page was the information about wormhole projects that were carried out?

Couple back or the other thread... hang on a bit as I am adding the pdf's to my site in a little while and you can get them from there...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

The reason I ask is because my friend in Nashville has taken a tour of the park at the capitol mall with him- and it is a "stargate" a replica, or who knows, maybe one that can be activated...

If you google a pic of the park it is pretty interesting, it looks like a landing pad from the air...if you haven't already, look into it, I think you'd find it interesting.

BTW, I have enjoyed reading this thread and look forward to more, a very interesting subject!

Pilot

No, I never did hear from him, at least, not that he made himself known anyway, as William Henry. I may have talked to him and not known it was him, in other words. the internet is pretty anonymous.

I've read his work. Like with Sitchin, I agree with some of it, and disagree with other parts. Nothing massively different though. I have some major disagreements with Sitchin and some major agreements. With Henry, the differences are less different and the agreements are more in agreement . lol That was a complicated way of saying, yeah, he's pretty interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
hey undo do you think atantis fits into the picture here somewhere, its just kind of odd that james cameron would be staking his rep on somthing like that

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
hey undo do you think atantis fits into the picture here somewhere, its just kind of odd that james cameron would be staking his rep on somthing like that

well that's a less developed area for me but i'll tell you what i've found so far.

in a book by the name of God's Plan for Man, written back in the 50's, this christian theologian discussed what he thought the ancient earth was all about. He believes there was an entire civilization here before Adam was created, that was destroyed as a result of interplanetary war, followed by an ice age. The end of the ice age, is the where Genesis 1 comes in. We don't get to hear alot about what happened to the previous earth civ because the bible is about human dispensation on this planet. okay, before you think, oh bother, here we go into bible preachy stuff, just bear with me as it does get interesting.

anyway, he said the previous civ was what he thought of as the angelic dispensation. in other words, there was a time when the planet was ruled over by another of God's creations, who were just one of many angelic races. although the theologian doesn't call them extra-terrestrials, he believes they advanced as a civilization to the point of travelling to and occupying various planetary bodies and moons in our solar system and beyond. in other words, they were space going race (what is that level of tech called by dr. michio? i ferget the terminology).

he believes the war in the heavens that broke out as a result of some kind of power grab by a faction of angels (later referred to as satan and his angels), resulted in the planet being devastated.

anyway, this pre-adamite, angelic dispensation civilization, has the potential to be the atlantean civ. not all the angelic race on this planet was at war with "God" and the Holy angels. It doesn't mention how many creation cycles there have been or how many other races of angels there are and if they all came specificially from this planet, or that some co-existed with God before the angels on this planet were created and so on. but a war broke out, just the same, and the end result was this planet got whacked.

but before it did, i theorize they had developed star gate technology. and when humans were created and either placed here or brought here, the star gate tech played a role in that.

did i answer your question?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
man i just love the way you can just tie this stuff toguether it makes sense but like everything you need more than just text if they were a space faring race then its not unlikely that they had materials that may still exists to this day buried somewhere underground.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000

Yup Stargate in Antarctica... Atlantis You betcha....

Now here is a little qoute from the Air Force Research Lab document that no one read
Pay close attention to the BOLD section that I highlighted...

14. ABSTRACT
This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications. The study also consisted of a search for teleportation phenomena occurring naturally or under laboratory conditions that can be assembled into a model describing the conditions required to accomplish the transfer of objects. This included a review and documentation of quantum teleportation, its theoretical basis, technological development, and its potential applications. The characteristics of teleportation were defined and physical theories were evaluated in terms of their ability to completely describe the phenomena. Contemporary physics, as well as theories that presently challenge the current physics paradigm were investigated. The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. The author proposes an additional model for teleportation that is based on a combination of the experimental results from the previous government studies and advanced physics concepts. Numerous recommendations outlining proposals for further theoretical and experimental studies are given in the report. The report also includes an extensive teleportation bibliography.

SOURCE AFRL Teleportation Project PDF

Everyone in here always clamors for proof... Okay well... READ IT

Just in the abstract alone they talk about manipulating relativity and zero point, but NATURAL teleportation that has been studied by many governments???

Come on peeps... we're talking big news here... main stream science says we are barely scratching the surface on teleportation and these guys at AFRL are studying natural teleportation events?

Can we say Philadelphia??

Document 2 coming next...

[edit on 4-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Proof you want Proof we have thanks to the mysterious appearance and posting of b3rgY whom I can not thank enough for providing this data

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates

U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300 Austin, TX 78759

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster Faster-Than Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

#connect together remote regions within our universe
#connect together different universes
#connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
#connect together different chronological periodswithin the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

#normal or backwards time flow
#normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime & dimensions!

SOURCE Air Force Research Lab Slide Show PDF

Now b3rgY posted this a few days ago... and NO COMMENTS?? Did anyone actually read this stuff?

And these two papers are merely the "for public release" versions from DTIC, which stands for Defense Technical Information Center

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I was going threw this post tonight and found alot of information that lead me to other information online.. I just wanted to share this video here about Sumerian Origin Of Humans .. This video IMO will help those who dont really know the history and dont have time for the massive years of research it takes to fully understand the nature of Sumerian History..

video.google.com...

great post BTW, I love this stuff.. It really help lead to other knowledge that I might have not been interested in. However Sumerian history is on my to do list tonight

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5... found a lot of information about ...Sumerian

Nice video

Here is some more Sumerian info...

What's in a Symbol?

Below are several symbols that are similar with their respective representations or meanings. The similarities are to coincidental to not surmise a common pointy of origin. More references will be added as we find them

Pendant worn by Sumerian King representing the Dark Star. Legends tell of a Dark Star with destructive energies, and involvement with the cataclysmic war of the ancient Gods

Representation of Mount Meru Mountain of Power. In the legends it was in the center of a cataclysmic catastrophe that released an incredible amount of energy

Modern Symbol warning of imminent Radiation danger beyond this symbol. Atomic energy.

And finally, a picture of a star exploding creating a planetary ring that will form new earth/mars like planets...

I do not believe in coincidences...

[edit on 4-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe it was just a rip between dimensions, like the ones Aliester Crowley/Jack Parsons/The Philadelphia Experiment/Manhatten Project/ Nikoli Tesla supposedly had opened.
I do believe Iraq held some great secrets of humanity, not necessarily a Stargate though.
Ashame the U.S. is either stealing our history and/or carpet bombing it.
Edit: those symbols above are also referenced in Kabballistic/Knights Templar myths.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
Maybe it was just a rip between dimensions, like the ones Aliester Crowley/Jack Parsons/The Philadelphia Experiment/Manhatten Project/ Nikoli Tesla supposedly had opened.
I do believe Iraq held some great secrets of humanity, not necessarily a Stargate though.
Ashame the U.S. is either stealing our history and/or carpet bombing it.
Edit: those symbols above are also referenced in Kabballistic/Knights Templar myths.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by jetflock]

what do you think the text meant when it said Enki's Abzu was connected to the Field Constellation?

what do you think the text meant when it said, gilgamesh had to prove he was capable of surviving a trip through the gates of Paradise to see the Noah figure? and that the trip through the gates consisted of a totally black tunnel at the end of which he emerged into a garden where the trees grew crystals instead of fruit?

and, lets add to this that there were guardians of the gates that you couldn't get past if you were a human.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
For some reason, Sitchin is quoted as believing the two guardian of the gate figures on either side of one of the gates is actually Enki and Enlil, and the figure in the gate is Anu! And to really add spice to it, the site of the gate is Uruk (gilgamesh's city) and it's called the first sumerian gate!

"Henry focuses on the following scene described by Sitchin's interpretation of a cuneiform tablet of an Uruk ritual text:

Depictions have been found that show divine beings flanking a temple entrance and holding up poles to which ringlike objects are attached. The celestial nature of the scene is indicated by the inclusion of the symbols of the Sun and the Moon.... depicting Enlil and Enki flanking a gateway through which Anu is making a grand entrance. (19)

Rather than a simple temple scene involving the chief Anunnaki of the Sumerians, Anu and his two sons, Enlil and Enki, Henry proposes that the above scene represents a transportation device used by Anu and others from the elite Anunnaki. If so, then such a device is most likely located in the Sumerian city of Uruk which was the founding city of the Sumerian civilization and the home of Gilgamesh, the famed king of the Epic of Gilgamesh.
www.exopolitics.org...

Now I can't figure out which pic this could possibly be. Surely he doesn't mean this one!

The picture could be another representation of a gateway

This could have been where the TV show got it's idea from of the water effect
who knows though LOL we'll never find out.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by undo

www.exopolitics.org...

Yeah, if you look back in the earlier pages of this thread, I posted this same image and called it Enki's Abzu. Some think it depicts Gilgamesh entering the gates of Paradise in the Epic of Gilgamesh, which is a babylonian story relating an akkadian event. that's an important distinction. The gate image is akkadian not babylonian so can't be gilgamesh unless a mistake was made in dating the gilgamesh story, you can tell by the clothing design of the "god" figure inside the gate, who looks just like the other artworks that depicted a humanized Enki from the akkadian period. (i don't think that's how Enki really looks, though. I think he's more serpetine/grey alien looking, like the figurines from Eridu depict, it's sumerian, which is more likely to be accurate than akkadian images of him.

Afterall, sumerian Eridu was his city.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
look at the decorations ? on his shoulders and tell me if this doesn't fit Enki to a "T", as the Serpent, the Seraph, the Satan figure?

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

This is actually an old memory, of pre-adamite times on the Earth, according to God's Plan for Man. Lucifer (Satan's pre-fall name?), hadn't launched his space battle yet tiill like the last verse listed. Then, you see where the earth destruction comes in as his civilization is destroyed from the midst of the stones of fire.

That's some deep stuff there, lemme tell ya

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

Pilot

The Nashville Mall is not a stargate. William Henry discusses this in his book Cloak of the Illuminati, which does discuss Stargates and the Summerians.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock

Yes they are... as I said... I do not believe in coincidences

I suppose I should add them on that page as well

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Precisely the point we have been making

The watery effect is simply what the event horizon looks like to human eyes, a shimmering reflective undulating surface..

Here is another gate representation... from old Rosicrucian documents...

Notice the 7 chevrons....

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join