It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
here is a link to a VERY old discussion on ATS about stargates

www.abovetopsecret.com...

annnnnd, content tags regarding this subject

[edit on 3-4-2007 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
interesting thread

Question to the author of the thread:

I am a big fan of ths stargate conspiracy and I would like to hear your views/opinions on the matter regarding Iraq. One of the reasons for war was the possibility to locate a stargate. What do you make of this?

I considered that same possibility in my ebook, "Anunnaki and the Abyss. " It seems like a possilibity it might've been one reason, as Saddam was rebuilding Babylon, the gateway of the gods. I thought perhaps he had found it, didn't know how to use it and thought he would have to rebuild babylon to get it to work or something.

I think its the biblical bottomless pit of Revelation 9, and if they open it or let someone else open it, bad stuff is gonna come through it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reposting this on the new page:

the above ties directly into a theory that was initially inspired by two things:

1. A theory that the gates of Eden were stargates.
2. A photograph of a space colony that Zorgon had sent me, shown inroute between one planet and another, complete with geodesic domes for gardens. I believe he sent in as regards Noah's ark and the concept of a spaceworthy "garden", what i got out of it was slightly different.

For example, I had connected what I thought were rather interesting dots between Enki's Abzu gate, Enlil's Abzu gate, Gilgamesh's Gates of Paradise, and the biblical Gates of Eden. They all had the same things in common:

1. Each set of gates was guarded by a pair of beings of unique description. In the biblical instance they were called "cherubim".

2 In the Gilgamesh account, it was "Scorpion Men."

3 In the Enki account, it doesn't state who or what they are, only depicts them as tall beings with long staffs with rings dangling off them and hair with some kind of circular decorative or other embellishment meant to depict almost anything, really.

4 In the Enlil account, there was no description or artwork depicting the gates (or the heaven-earth bound), although it does say it is like a wide sea that knows no horizon.

Breaking it down further,

1 I noted the "flaming swords of the cherubim" which went back and forth around the gates of Eden, so entry could not be gained to Eden.

2 This seemed to be suggested in the Enki depiction by the rings dangling off the long staffs, which could've been meant to emulate glowing, pulsating, fiery, that kinda thing.

3 The Gilgamesh scorpion men were described as having eyes that emitted power of some kind, that could strike a man dead, and over the entire gate structure was some kind of forcefield that apparently blocked the (the flaming swords of the cherubim?) gates.

So running with this concept, I tried to decide what might be at the other end of these gates, that the humans were not allowed entry to, and if it was consistently the same concept, across the board.

For example,

1 in the Eden example, the humans were barred from accessing the gates to Eden. No mention is made of any other beings using the gates of Eden, except for when humans are kicked out of Eden, via the gates.

2 In the Gilgamesh example, the humans were barred from accessing the gates to Paradise but demi-gods such as Gilgamesh, could use them, or humans turned immortal could use them.

3 In the Enki example, there's no mention of humans being blocked from accessing the gates, although there is mention in some texts that use of these gates by humans constitues a one way journey -no return is possible.

4 In the Enlil example, there's mention of the gates leading to the courtyard of "An" or "Anu". somewhere in the heavens, and a journey is made threw it by Adapa, who is suggested to be a human. He is sent there for the purposes of dining with the Anuna and An, and is given instructions by Enki, prior to going, to not eat or drink anything that is offered to him. Little does he know, that if he eats or drinks these things, he will gain immortality as this meal is a meal of the gods, a meal that induces immortality and is being offered to him as a reward for something good he's supposedly done. (this is one of the stories where Enki is the bad guy, apparently, and is like a reverse coin of "don't eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil" story, with the opposite results of immortality gained instead of immortality lost, but which ends up with the same result -immortality lost, when, following Enki's instructions, Adapa doesn't eat or drink the immortal meal and loses the chance to be immortal - Tree of Life reference, no doubt). It's believed Adapa may have been another name for Adam. However, in this case, Adapa is allowed to return threw the gate, breaking comparison with the other examples where the gate is one way only for humans. Apparently, part of the story that explains this abnormality is either obscured, undefined or missing.

Taking this information, I arranged a total picture of what is at the other end of the Gates of Eden/Paradise/Anu/Abzu

A. A courtyard (garden??)
B. A Paradise garden where the trees grow crystals instead of fruit
C. Eden garden, where the trees grow food that causes you to live forever and gain knowledge of good and evil
D. A room capable of supporting a dinner table, chairs of some sort, bowls and other items for eating immortal food and immortal drinks.
E. A horrible place, a fortress of death and torment, where entry is gained only after being stripped of clothing (mentioned in Inana's journey to the underworld story)

Also, taking this information, I arranged a total picture of who is at the other end of the Gates of Eden/Paradise/Anu/Abzu

A. Courtyard example, Anuna and Anu. the gods.
B. Paradise example, Noah figure
C. Eden example, God, the Serpent, the Adam and the Eve, various animals
D. Underworld example, Evil Lady of Death and Torture and her minions, Inana and her husband, lots of dead and dying and partially decayed people, some hung on hooks. And more Anuna.

After finding the examples of each instance, the next thing was to determine where the gates lead to besides the immediate descriptions. Did they go anywhere on the planet or what?

1. In the Courtyard example, it was in the heavens.
2. In the Paradise example, it was at the end of a long journey through a totally black tunnel.
3. In the Eden example, there's no reference only that the trip between Eden and the new life outside Eden appeared to be instanteous and through a gate. The description of how the travel was done, is not mentioned, either for brevity sake, omitted or stricken from oral/written record.
4. In the underworld example, the trip is through seven gates to some other place called the land of no return and the house of death, etc.

There is one more example, but it's not very clear in my mind at the moment, but the trip involved some guy who decided he wanted to do the wild thang with one of the goddesses and he took the series of gates to see her. It isn't clear in my mind atm whether it was a physical gate or one of these heavenly or underworld gate examples.

Anyway, while reading a non-fiction work about the usage of imagery depicting the precession of the equinoxes in ancient times and artworks, I came upon a picture that was supposedly rescued from a babylonian dig of an ancient babylonian library. In the image, is a set of constellations (this will make sense in a minute). Each constellation is named and depicts drawings of the constellations in question. The most noteworthy constellation is called "I-Iku" which is the Great Square of Pegasus. It was used as the standard "field" measurement by the Sumerians and referred to as the Paradise by one of the babylonian researchers. It was here that my attention was drawn to the idea that Enki's Abzu was connected to the "Field Constellation" in the text "Enki and the World Order," which I considered a possible connection to this babylonian "I-Iku". Further verification was suggested when it was revealed the Fish constellations represented the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, but in the sky, instead of on land. So what I was looking at was a star map of the ground around Enki's E.Abzu and Abzu on earth, but in this case, in the sky. Was it possible I was seeing the exact or near exact location in the sky to which the Abzu gate connected? It was beginning to look that way. The final piece of the puzzle was in the form of the Sphinx/Cherub (the guardians of the ziggurats and pyramids and gates).

Here's the two star charts that lead to this entire chain of thought

phoenixandturtle.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

i said all that to say this:

It dawned on me that perhaps we were never from earth, and this explains why the fossil remains are inconsistent with homo sapiens. That maybe, just maybe, our Eden was at the other end of a star gate. We went with Enki, who just happened to be hanging in our Eden, and he convinced us to make the journey threw the gate to Earth, at which point, we were stuck here as its a one way journey for humans. It was a theory that had some possibilites.

I don't think evolution is as set in stone as some would like us to believe. Although this theory goes way out into the realm of scifi, I do think it bears some consideration given all the other clues and hints dropped in ancient texts.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
crap lost what I wrote by mistake.

About the expedition thing. gonna recap it in short, this got me annoyed now with deleting my message in a mistake while editting it.

I was joking, but then again I'd rather have it secured or at least know it's exact position then have a guy like bush find it.. either by being oblivious or seeing power and dollar signs he would activate/open the gate.
So if they are really in iraq for the gate as some seem to think we might aswell start praying.
but again I was joking. Besides an op. like that would cost a lot more then a book.
(we'd have more luck selling it as a script to emmerich and devlin lol to use for the sequels to the original movie.. keeps surprising me how close all this suff sounds to that movie. give or take some visuals. who knows there might actually be a grain of truth to that movie based on theories thing.)

Originally posted by Undo
It dawned on me that perhaps we were never from earth, and this explains why the fossil remains are inconsistent with homo sapiens.

Wy do you think this? Our DNA is 96% the same as chimps, 48% sequences match

To me it's obvious that we are linked to this planet.
I'd say if our idea's are correct and we did not evolve, then the anunnaki used the genepool available on earth to create us.

But a link with earth, likely primates, is clearly there in my opinion based on genome research. Like I said in an earlier comment.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So Zorgon has a picture of a base in between stargates! This needs scanning and posting in this thread.
Also all coalition forces are leaving Iraq some time in 2008, British forces could be gone before the end of the year, obviously with the US following a short time after. If there were a star gate there i don't think they'd just leave like that, don't bother saying anything like "but they are taking the gate back to the US" because it's quite absurd, who knows if it is real and it can even be moved.
People would also know some thing about it in Iraq- i'm pretty sure rumours would spread like wild fire.
Also who says a stargate is actually gate??? If it's real it's probably a black hole generated by some craft for instantanious travel.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
So Zorgon has a picture of a base in between stargates! This needs scanning and posting in this thread.
Also all coalition forces are leaving Iraq some time in 2008, British forces could be gone before the end of the year, obviously with the US following a short time after. If there were a star gate there i don't think they'd just leave like that, don't bother saying anything like "but they are taking the gate back to the US" because it's quite absurd, who knows if it is real and it can even be moved.
People would also know some thing about it in Iraq- i'm pretty sure rumours would spread like wild fire.
Also who says a stargate is actually gate??? If it's real it's probably a black hole generated by some craft for instantanious travel.

Well, have you read my little theory about Enlil's Abzu gate? Or know anything about Enlil?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No i havn't read it, but have read about it.
A link would be cool.
Great thread by the way

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
David2012 said:

Wy do you think this? Our DNA is 96% the same as chimps, 48% sequences match

Because there's a whole heckuva lot diffrence in that last 4% and those 52% sequences. Not to mention, it doesn't mean we don't all hail from similar creation processes, DNA having only so many ways it may be capable of combining in carbon-based lifeforms. But there are so many things about the gate that change the concepts of the Tree of Life and all that.

For example, if Enki brought us here, tricked us to come here, to be slaves, we would be essentially cut off from whatever was making us immortal in Eden (The Tree of Life) if Eden were at the other end of a one way star gate. It's just a theory and really not even developed enough to be a theory, you understand.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

No i havn't read it, but have read about it.
A link would be cool.
Great thread by the way

Consider while reading this, that the idea is transporting a gate and how this very thing may be depicted in Seti I's tomb in the Valley of the Kings, from the Book of What is in the Duat or the Book of the Gates:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Of course there's a hell of a lot of difference. just in the 2%.. but then we aren't chimps are we..

only so many ways to combine... that sounds a bit understating.

This "little" percentage constitutes:

From National Geographic

Despite the similarities in human and chimp genomes, the scientists identified some 40 million differences among the three billion DNA molecules, or nucleotides, in each genome.

Doesn't sound like there are only so many ways to combine....

ow well. you have your idea I have mine
doesn't change much in the general lines I think.

though I'd wonder what the chances are of the exact same sequences developing on 2 planets seperate from each other.
unless they seeded the planet and earth didn't have any locally evolved life..

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So Zorgon has a picture of a base in between stargates!

No, it was his idea of what Noah's ark could've been, a sort of battlestar galactica kinda concept.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012

Not all those combinations would result in sentient life.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Not all those combinations would result in sentient life.

According to babylonian myth they were already on earth when they decided to create us (lulu), that was the main reason for me to stick to the manipulating local genetic stock idea.

If you mean self awareness? sentience simply means aware of environment and reacting to it. in the strict non scifi use of the word.
I assume they knew what they were doing and how to reach a self aware lifeform.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

According to babylonian myth they were already on earth when they decided to create us (lulu), that was the main reason for me to stick to the manipulating local genetic stock idea.

If you mean self awareness? sentience simply means aware of environment and reacting to it. in the strict non scifi use of the word.
I assume they knew what they were doing and how to reach a self aware lifeform.

Aye, but as I mentioned before, it seems to me they were borrowing from each other's exploits and it may have been that Enki borrowed some deeds he did not do. Perhaps he modified what was already created. As this seems more likely in his case. It matches the rest of his stories, his position as the tricky one and goes a long way in explaining why his story of upgrading what was already created, was actually a downgrade. Perhaps a reference to us being cutoff from the "Tree of Life.". Sitchin depicts the tree of life symbols from babylonian artworks as similiar to the double helix of DNA

[edit on 3-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
well if all the prophecies hold true this gate should be opened in 2012

Can you point me to ALL these prophecies? All I can find about 2012 is the Mayan calendar ends a cycle...

and reaching a higher state of being might mean we go from corporial to full energy beings so then probably thats what they mean by perfected bodies

Trust me on this... the human race is no where near ready for ascension yet... we are only in kindergarten at this point
There may be a few individuals who are close...but not the race

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I have a theory: Stargates are NOT real. Now wouldn't it be interesting if someone could actually prove my theory wrong? I am pretty sure they can't, because if they could, Stargates would be common knowledge and people would be talking about them every day... Lay off the Sci-Fi movies!

DOH!!

I guess then those Air Force Research Lab Stargate/teleportation/wormhole projects linked to a few posts ago are not enough proof huh?

Thanks for your opinion... but you are mistaken

Its interesting to note that the work is being done here in my back yard Las Vegas... and I only know two places here where work like THAT would take place....

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Zorgon can you post the picture of this base between stargates that Undo mentions?
Or is it a hoax? Or have have you suprisingly lost the picture or it wasn't yours or you don't have a scanner?
I bet your reply is along the lines of what i mentioned above.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

ummm I do??? This is news to me... If I had THAT I would be calling CNN right now...

Could you please document this hypothesis? Sounds interesting

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I had my own ideas. But this pretty much goes in line with my views on this subject.

video.google.com...

Sorry i don't know how to embed the video.
Well any way throughout different cultures in history, Gods or lets say important beings are depicted coming through circles with in circles(portal/blackhole) with a serpent also depicted, well the serpent isn't anything bad it could depict how the portals work(like a snake through time/space like a worm as in wormhole). I also think the serpent depicted most of the time means giver of knowledge much like in the story of eden, whick some how has been twisted into some of the pathetic religeons we see these days.
PS i hope thats the right movie i posted LOL my connection is very slow need new router.
There is more but cant remember. I'll get some links up later

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

So Zorgon has a picture of a base in between stargates!

No, it was his idea of what Noah's ark could've been, a sort of battlestar galactica kinda concept.

OH That! LOL Actually the description of that space ark came from Sumerian stories that you linked me to, but I haven't had time to work on that since the moon pics

I finally got the Tibetan "space wars" to print though... I think I can finish that this week

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join