It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
well i knew there was a reason i joined ATS and this thread is why.
this tread by far has to be the most interesting one i've read since the initial john titor posts, not that i am claiming that this one is along the lines of that so lets get that clear ok.

i defenetly like the way that undo has laid everything out normally i dont like to follow threads but this one seems like its very well informed, when people start talking about this pre-christian eras i certainly pay attention for its something i have only discovered recently thanks in large part to ATS. And i want to commend you undo for all the knolledge that you have put down on these pages it seems that you have really done your homework.

This whole stargate bussiness seems very plausible to me so please keep going

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

... I lean towards the gate to Atlantis being under the ice in Antarctica...

So...I'm thinking the whole Global Warming thing...maybe it is part of the uncovering the stargate. And Al Gore is trying to stop Global Warming. Hmmmmm.

Canada and Denmark are already sending warships to some tiny island off the coast of Greenland, although not to search for the gate, but for good old oil:
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Yes stargates are real. It's black hole transport.
As I write to technology forum about advanced technologies like antigravity and AI there is also project like this I'll post military links here.

This is Air Force Research Lab project:

www.fas.org...

Presentation about this project to mil stuff

If there is any question I am happy to answer.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by b3rgY]

the fact that it's unclassified makes me wonder, how long they've had the classified material available and attempting to employ it.
Probably teleporting all over the solar system at the moment, the buggers.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
well i knew there was a reason i joined ATS and this thread is why.
this tread by far has to be the most interesting one i've read since the initial john titor posts, not that i am claiming that this one is along the lines of that so lets get that clear ok.

i defenetly like the way that undo has laid everything out normally i dont like to follow threads but this one seems like its very well informed, when people start talking about this pre-christian eras i certainly pay attention for its something i have only discovered recently thanks in large part to ATS. And i want to commend you undo for all the knolledge that you have put down on these pages it seems that you have really done your homework.

This whole stargate bussiness seems very plausible to me so please keep going

Well thanks! Flag it!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
allready done, i was wondering what country are u from. Also do you believe in god after all you have read?(yes i dare to ask)

link   

Originally posted by zorgon

and yeh I agree with the pyramids built by ancient and used as landing pads is just daft.. but I also really doubt that was part of any actual theory

But that doesn't mean the pyramids weren't built to honor "the beings" or even house them when they were here, or house a type of stargate object.

That doesn't negate them being tombs either, that could have been a use for them after the beings left, history of them watered down.

Couple points here... we are not talking ALL the pyramids were involved...

I never said all, you're adding words to a very short simplistic comment I made.

I think the elaborate burial techniques and copied pyramids were an attempt by the locals to recreate something they did not fully understand...

I said exactly this in another post.

Rosicrucian teachings state the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber was a symbolic place, effectively you entered as a Man and were reborn as a God... it was never meant as a tomb...

more or less the same thing I said but then in regards to later human pharao's

As for the monkey thing.. i don't find that too far fetched.
Imagine you were one the anunnaki. you need workers and you can do genetic manipulation and enhancement. you'll need a genepool to do this, preferably a species that's already here and already quite intelligent. now monkey might be not be the best choice, but apes would.
Is it that far to think they used apes for the needed gene pool to start work on? This would also keep the fact we share so much dna with apes and resemble them in behavior and appearance so much intact without negating the proposed history of the anunnaki here.

As for the blackhole, that's far too simplistic even in layman's terms.
You would not be alive either as energy, or physical if you wen't into a black hole.

you be compressed and shredded into the individual matter you were made of and then that would be converted to a stream of nondescript energy flaring away from the hole the same side you went in.

a blackhole singularities and wormhole singularities are not the same although it's true in theory that 2 blackholes could connect to form a wormhole. but blackholes in itself are more like garbage disposal, shredders or recyclers if you will as to the effect it has on the matter caught in the huge gravity well of it.

But i'd rather stick to the topic at hand an not get into the technical workings of it.

ps. might just be me but am I overlooked a lot cuz i'm new or something? sorry just a feeling I was getting.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by David2012]

link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Yes stargates are real. It's black hole transport.
As I write to technology forum about advanced technologies like antigravity and AI there is also project like this I'll post military links here.

This is Air Force Research Lab project:

www.fas.org...

Presentation about this project to mil stuff

If there is any question I am happy to answer.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by b3rgY]

I tried the link but the website declines to show me the page. How do I view it?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

allready done, i was wondering what country are u from. Also do you believe in god after all you have read?(yes i dare to ask)

Yes, I do believe in God, or more specifically Jehovah/Yahweh and Yeshua (Jesus). I see the various extra-terrestrials as angelic beings created in the past. I think some are interdimensional and some are not. The ones that aren't, are stuck with us, in the physical dimension. It's me pet theory atm. Can't prove at least half of it but have reasons for believing most of it. Some, however, is just connecting dots, assumptions and hypotheses.

What about you?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tungus

I tried the link but the website declines to show me the page. How do I view it?

They are .pdf files. Requires Adobe something or other, forget the actual name but i believe the program is free to download (one of the only adobe programs that's free to download, if i remember correctly).

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012

ps. might just be me but am I overlooked a lot cuz i'm new or something? sorry just a feeling I was getting.

Eek, no, you're just dealing with a woman on meds for bronchitis atm. Complicated arguments or discussions are rough. I just finished a long one with Marduk on his "Bible is recent hack job, mystery solved" or whatever it was called.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by tungus

They are .pdf files. Requires Adobe something or other, forget the actual name but i believe the program is free to download (one of the only adobe programs that's free to download, if i remember correctly).

Adobe acrobat (free viewer www.adobe.com

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Adobe acrobat (free viewer www.adobe.com

Yeah, that's the ticket! (prednasone makes me wired.
more usage of exclamation points, is indicator. difficulty concentrating is symptom. you sent me a link to a thread you posted and asked for my opinion. when i read all that text, my eyes bugged out, like this
was already on data overload doing the ancient history tango with marduk

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yes, I do believe in God, or more specifically Jehovah/Yahweh and Yeshua (Jesus). I see the various extra-terrestrials as angelic beings created in the past. I think some are interdimensional and some are not. The ones that aren't, are stuck with us, in the physical dimension. It's me pet theory atm. Can't prove at least half of it but have reasons for believing most of it. Some, however, is just connecting dots, assumptions and hypotheses.

What about you?

I'm going to restrain myself here from going off topic on this and go back to stargates, i really like the show and i saw the movie long before the tv show was made in showtime. but until now i never thought that there was the slight posibility that it was based on some ancient stories, it makes me wonder if these ancient people really saw the stuff they painted on wall or carved into them and all this time we have been in denial like so many people seem to think. in that case all these theories people here have about the earth being hollow might have something to them what if those UFO's are flying into these stargates. also it makes more sense that they would travel in this fashion since it eliminates the need for FTL travel and such. i still dont care one bit though if ET's are really there i have more important things to deal with if te revolution ever comes i'll be one of the first out there shooting but until then i've said my peace lol

i really do hope that your stargate theory is for real it would chnge the way of thinking of everyoneon earth also once it was made public there would be more people online there

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Eek, no, you're just dealing with a woman on meds for bronchitis atm. Complicated arguments or discussions are rough. I just finished a long one with Marduk on his "Bible is recent hack job, mystery solved" or whatever it was called.

I just thought I'd ask because I got a feeling like that in some threada at certain points

I think I know how you feel. I've got astma and my father had astma and chonic bronchitis.

right that thread.. have to check up on that one.. vaguely remember posting in that one aswell

As to your theories, like I said earlier it's almost identical to what I put together quite some time ago, except for a detail here and there but nothing that distorts the idea in any major ways.

Maybe we can talk about this subject outside of public forums sometime. Could be interesting, though I have to write everything I wrote back then again from the start. My papers were all lost years ago (moving, family problems.. you know how "real life" can do that sometimes)

Undo, if you don't mind would you take a quick look at www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know some of it is dated and some of our views are a bit different, but I wrote it as an introduction and primer for people not into this subject to get where the idea of alternate history came from and why it's not all that obviously ridiculous if you think for a second.

would love a coment by you

I'm also refering to this thread for people interested

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I'm going to restrain myself here from going off topic on this and go back to stargates, i really like the show and i saw the movie long before the tv show was made in showtime. but until now i never thought that there was the slight posibility that it was based on some ancient stories, it makes me wonder if these ancient people really saw the stuff they painted on wall or carved into them and all this time we have been in denial like so many people seem to think. in that case all these theories people here have about the earth being hollow might have something to them what if those UFO's are flying into these stargates. also it makes more sense that they would travel in this fashion since it eliminates the need for FTL travel and such. i still dont care one bit though if ET's are really there i have more important things to deal with if te revolution ever comes i'll be one of the first out there shooting but until then i've said my peace lol

i really do hope that your stargate theory is for real it would chnge the way of thinking of everyoneon earth also once it was made public there would be more people online there

Well, here's an interesting thought. A guy by the name of Patrick Heron wrote a book called "The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse". In it, he attempts to prove that New City Jerusalem, described in the final chapters of the Book of Revelation in the New Testament of the Bible, is in fact pyramidal in shape. Now mind you, it's described as having three gates on each of its four sides, each for a different Tribe of Israel (which is basically, the whole world if you follow the idea that following a huge flood, most of the earth was repopulated by the people mentioned in Genesis 10 genealogies.

the description of the place is amazing, to begin with, but what if those gates are all stargates!? wowzers.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Undo, if you don't mind would you take a quick look at www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm doing that now

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

So...I'm thinking the whole Global Warming thing...

Global warming is a result of what is happening on the Sun and the region of space our solar system is moving into...

Chemtrails are an attempt to seed the upper atmosphere with aluminum to help reflect this extra energy...

I hear the Anunnaki do this with Gold...

So just where did our Government get the idea from? And why do they think aluminum works as good as gold? Maybe those stingy politians just wont part with any of their gold

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

the fact that it's unclassified makes me wonder, how long they've had the classified material available and attempting to employ it.
Probably teleporting all over the solar system at the moment, the buggers.

In 1969 I read an article in Scientific American about a transporter experiment that took two huge rooms and tons of power... and they transported an ash tray..

In 1971 SA had a small little insert about the same equipment transporting a mouse... it worked, but the mouse was dead...

This was all I heard of it after that... and I cannot find those articles in the online archive... wish I had kept them

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Although I'm very fond of the stargate idea and do think it's the case. But about it being wonderful. I think we have to thread carefully if we really find something like it. Some myths and legend seem to indicate opening it, or it being opened remotely by the creators would be a disastrous event.

If we find it and it's like we think it is, a whole different viewpoint comes to mind. Simple questions like is it hazardous? safe for humans to be near to? Are we sure we want contact with what's on the other side? Remember if they created us they might feel like they own us aswell. Not to mention a whole range of other things. invasive organisms coming through to this world could be a catastrophe for animal and plant life and in turn for us. Diseases that we might or might not be affected by and so on.

Wonderful yes but if ever found should be handled cautiously. We already know what can happen for example when you bring a species of animal to a place where it does not belong (only example springing up right now is how pigs we brought along for food made Dodo's go extinct (they destroyed the nest which were simply laying on the ground as the dodo did not have a natural enemy) or when we go to remote places and encounter a devastating disease (ebola comes to mind)

On the other hand..emotionally. I want to find it.. yesterday if possible

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So...I'm thinking the whole Global Warming thing...

Global warming is a result of what is happening on the Sun and the region of space our solar system is moving into...

Chemtrails are an attempt to seed the upper atmosphere with aluminum to help reflect this extra energy...

I hear the Anunnaki do this with Gold...

[sarcasm] Sure we don't have any responsibility at all in that... do we ever? [/sarcasm]

as to aluminum and gold.. any idea how heavy those elements are compared to the elements in the air? they would trickle back down to earth almost immediately never mind having an effect on warming.

They'd stand a better chance enticing more cloud cover to form then something as exotic as aluminum or gold particles

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join