It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
And some food for thought. ... or let's call it, THE DAILY PUZZLE:

THE DAILY SUMERIAN PUZZLE

by e.vegh ~ November 8th, 2006

According to the ancient Sumerian texts, Enki's E.ABZU (his supposed "ziggurat"), had walls that gave advice. This conjures in the mind, scenes of hieroglyphic writing etched in the metallic surface of his "ziggurat" (and yes, it was entirely composed of metals). The question here is, was it actual writing the ancient sumerians saw etched in the metal OR was there some type of communication device embedded in the walls or one of the walls, which allowed the occupants within to exchange information (give advice) with the people outside the edifice? And when these particular edifices were gone, did the surviving humans try to depict this event by writing advice on the walls of their edifices in the form of hieroglyphs? Is it possible an audible or television type communication device/viewing screen was the inspiration for writing on walls OR was there some type of writing on the metal walls of the E.ABZU, that inspired the Akkadians, Egyptians and Babylonians to follow suit?

[edit on 8-11-2006 by undo]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
THE DAILY SUMERIAN PUZZLE
by e.vegh ~ November 10th, 2006

Why are the only artifacts currently available for viewing from ancient Sumer (specifically from ancient Eridu and Ur) that depict beings, reptilian in appearance, with slitted eyes, spindly legs and arms, and fingers that number 6 on each hand? The only other figurines from that time frame are obese females with huge thighs and breasts and no heads (so there's no way to determine if it is indeed human) and no lower legs/feet (legs are missing below the kneecap on all such figurines). For some reason, they remind a bit of a big thanksgiving turkey.

The rest of the excavated art works are vases, plates, bowls and small, odd symbols. No complete figurines of the timeframe depict humans, only the reptilian looking beings holding either what appear to be symbols of power or in another case, a breast-feeding infant sporting clawed, webbed hands, slitted eyes and an oddly shaped head. (see my avatar for the one holding the symbol of power, some type of staff, possibly the "Me", the powers of destiny/fate etc. ). There are no depictions of human kings. No depictions of medicine men or people of power -- EXCEPT the reptilian looking figures.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by undo]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Star Gates....we're talking star gates. Do you know, I bet if you stopped and thought about it, if you could change the channel...I bet you could get the goldern girls out of it. Or even macguyver. What if Macguyver really is Richard Dean Anderson, but from another dimention. And what if it turns out that tv totally warps your understanding of reality as it is. Am I alone here?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaconBets
Star Gates....we're talking star gates. Do you know, I bet if you stopped and thought about it, if you could change the channel...I bet you could get the goldern girls out of it. Or even macguyver. What if Macguyver really is Richard Dean Anderson, but from another dimention. And what if it turns out that tv totally warps your understanding of reality as it is. Am I alone here?

The other possibility is, that it's not that far from the truth of it. Because it's fictionalized does not mean it can't or doesn't or isn't happening. The details may be somewhat different but the premise itself, was established by two egyptologists from John Hopkins University. That I arrived at a similar conclusion without even needing the input of the show, suggests there's a trail in ancient history. Are you going to follow it to see where it is and where it goes, or just stick up your nose and pretend you know what you're talking about?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaconBets Am I alone here?

Most likely

But why not use a TV program or Movie to "leak" truth so that people are least shocked...

Years ago Alien movies where always about our Army going out and blowing them up... or at least trying to...

Nowadays the movies and TV shows all talk about how your government is in kahoots with the Aliens, making deals for tech that they can use to better blow up people with...X-Files, Stargate etc

And kids are being brought up to look at aliens as cute and friendly... ET, Ewoks...etc

And it was your government that first coined the word "Stargate" 20 years before the movie came out.

Oh and the Air Force, the Space Command and the Department of Defense are all listed as sponsores of the show SG-1

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Oh and the Air Force, the Space Command and the Department of Defense are all listed as sponsores of the show SG-1

yep
they even made richard dean anderson an honorary brigadier general for his work on the show
and they gave him some other award that hadn't been handed out in something like 50 years

though
i just don't think it's probable that we have that type of tech
the energy requirements to bend space just seem too enormous

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
though
i just don't think it's probable that we have that type of tech
the energy requirements to bend space just seem too enormous

Well there is one thing to consider...

IF there are Stargates, you are correct the WE don't have the tech, but THEY do and we are merely using it

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
even IF we're using it
the energy requirements would be beyond astronomical
there is simply no conceivable efficent method for bending space
so how would we get the energy?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a physicist from russia was interviewed on bbc in 2001 or thereabouts, who claimed he had discovered a way to generate wormholes that were self-perpetuating, that the event powered itself once it was started and that the size of the throat could be adjusted to be as large as needed.

Here's an excerpt from the interview:
According to Sergei Krasnikov of the Pulkovo Observatory in St Petersburg, the new wormhole can create its own abundant supply of exotic matter. This way, the wormhole would be big enough and could stay open long enough for people to use.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
so how would we get the energy?

The show SG-1 uses a material called Naquada...

TH Moray used something he called the "Swedish Stone" to make his energy device work in the 20's... [documented]

The VRIL society of NAZI Germany had a mysterious "Violet Stone" that was given to them by Aliens..,

The Ancient religions mention a Blue Stone of power...

Today we talk about "Element 115"

Its all the same thing.....
Different Time, Different place... same stuff...

The show SG-1 Atlantis brought in Zero Point energy... google it..

Basically it is free unlimited energy that exists in the aether, the fabric of space... that can be drawn on...

STS75 the Tether Experiment... drag a 12 mile copper wire through the ionosphere at orbital speed of over 17,000 miles per hour... create free energy...

Only problem was that the scientists at NASA miscalculated... and drew 10 times what was expected... fried the tether... lost the 100 million satellite... which continued to glow and collect energy as it moved away...

Free energy is a reality... harnessing it requires a safe off switch

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

STS75 the Tether Experiment... drag a 12 mile copper wire through the ionosphere at orbital speed of over 17,000 miles per hour... create free energy...

Sorry Zorgon but I have to disagree with you on this one. It is not "free energy". This is the same way we generate electricity in power plants. Move a conductor, the copper wire, through a magnetic field, ionosphere, and you produce electricity.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If anyone is intrested in the fact that the show is a coverup than you might want to look at this thread i recently started.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It talks about is the fact that stargate is a big coverup for what really going on behind the scenes. Nothing less and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultralo1

Sorry Zorgon but I have to disagree with you on this one. It is not "free energy". This is the same way we generate electricity in power plants. Move a conductor, the copper wire, through a magnetic field, ionosphere, and you produce electricity.

Well yes a 100 million price tag makes it less than "Free" to be sure... but the electrons are there in the aether to be "dragged" out. Seeing as you are already zipping along at those speeds, once the setup is there you have an unlimited renewable energy source...

Electricity generated by a turbine stuck in a waterflow is also "free" as the water is going downhill anyway...

If you want to talk zero point and over unity we can

Its simply a matter of terminology... we can generate electricity, we can use electricity but we really don't have a full understanding of it and its relation to the universe yet

Well maybe Matyas does...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by silk101
If anyone is intrested in the fact that the show is a coverup than you might want to look at this thread i recently started.
It talks about is the fact that stargate is a big coverup for what really going on behind the scenes. Nothing less and nothing more.

LOL That's funny!! "if anyone is interested.."

Ummm

How about this thread...

And take a look at the date of the thread we are on right now...

Beth has books about it.... from the Ancients angle
landoflegends.us...

I have a website about it... from the technical angle
with MANY authors about Stargate theory..
landoflegends.us...

Sooo welcome to our combined thread

[edit on 10-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Its simply a matter of terminology... we can generate electricity, we can use electricity but we really don't have a full understanding of it and its relation to the universe yet

Electricity is nothing more than electrons in motion. To use the water anaolgy: Volts=pressure and Ampere=quantity. I think we have a decent understanding of electricity. The part of the puzzle that I think we are at a loss on is magnetisim. To my limited knowledge, science still cannot explain what magnetic flux really is.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by ultralo1]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultralo1
To my limited knowledge, science still cannot explain what magnetic flux really is.
/quote]

There is that... but we can use it to create anti gravity ships

Just need a bunch of rotating fields to do the trick

And if we really knew the truth about electron flow in the universe we would have solved our energy needs a long time ago

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned what either of the Egyptologists whom first proposed the theory might be doing today?
I hear one of them is working at a law firm in Boston...

nuthin?

my apologies if someone did that one already, it's a big thread and I'm tired

[edit on 1/17/2007 by Sunsetspawn]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
yes they are... my friend and i created one in my apartment in Hoboken using a mirror, a lazer and a few quartz crystals. simple.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
can you send me a link to your ebooks through here? i would very much love to read them

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join