It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I for one believe the powers that be try and hide the fact that Stargates are real by creating sci-fi accounts of them. I think allot of U.f.O phenomena has been hidden with some degree of success utilizing this tactic. Food for thought regarding what may or may not be along the lines of Stargates.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by undo

I for one believe the powers that be try and hide the fact that Stargates are real by creating sci-fi accounts of them. I think allot of U.f.O phenomena has been hidden with some degree of success utilizing this tactic. Food for thought regarding what may or may not be along the lines of Stargates.

I'm not sure why, but the thread updated in my favorites, and I had to go to your profile and trowel through your recent posts to actually see it. Hmm. Hopefully it'll show up.

The "hidden in plain sight" theory is very valid. Like they said on the show itself, "plausible deniability".

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
These Stargates are Not Real , This is merely a TV show (Television Program) Real Interstellar travel is Done in a Way that Our Brains (Knowledge Centers) have trouble Comprehending (Understanding) The Travel Means of various Alien Craft including the Grey Seed Craft type and the Reptellian Bringer of Dark type

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

OK....Warp Speed!!! ENGAGE!!

is this what you mean????

reply to fishspeaker......

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I have two questions:

1. do you have any documentation that would help elucidate your claims?

2. why do you clarify common words in parenthesis? Brain, information/knowledge center, biocomputational device...whatever.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Mystics in places like Tibet have a history of "Stargate" type travel using whatever methods mystics use.

I am reminded of "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" (which i read in junior high). Homeless people were able to jump dimensions by moving their extended finger by some unimaginably small scale while holding their arm extended.

The metaphors in ancient texts confound me. Undo has an excellent approach, and I have been following along for the past year. But the inclusion of "sacred math" concepts....this is interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why did you think what you had to say was so important that it wasn't necessary to see if someone else may have said the same thing somewhere else in these 137 pages? I still haven't read the entire thing, but even before the FIRST page ends, there is enough info to figure out that we're not just talking about a TV show. It's very disrespectful to the people who participated in the thread KNOWING WHAT IT WAS ABOUT to try to do so without giving the rest of us that courtesy.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My bad (Apology Form) ~%~ But please do not confuse Warpgate Lies with the reality (Truth) of Inter Steller Alien movements From our system and Others . As for my typing Style ,I can not explain in words why I Think like this But I think it may Have to do (Implying Involvement) with my Abduction experiences .

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
www.fulldisklosure.org...

www.fulldisklosure.org...

maybe these will help /Pendragon

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
fishspeaker appears to have an affinity for the terra papers. the terra papers assume and frankly, insist, that all human history is a lie. so even if i could prove textually and archaeologically, the existence of these "gates", it would be written off as misinterpretation and falsehood. i blame this confusion on the holy roman empire and their enlightenment offshoots.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The link below should be of interest to those reading this thread, i know it doesn't confirm the existence of a physical Stargate but it should prove interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread384062/pg

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
A minor off topic, in a way.

Here is a cool Stargate Command t-shirt:

www.thinkgeek.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hehehe Ours will be better

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I LOVE IT!!!

Should put the cancer symbol on the keystone.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has written this in this post, far too many pages for me to read them all, but here goes.

Here is an interesting thought, in a way the sci-fi version of the "star gate" is partially based in scientific theory. I remember watchiing on the discovery channel when I was young that they were talking about faster than light travel which could also be used for time travel, in theory. You needed two devices one at each end in order for the theory to work.

For faster than light travel they would have to be in place first to the destination you wanted to travel to, kind of like laying the train tracks befor the train can get there.
For time travel you can only travel as far bacwards as when the devices were first put in place and activated. For future travel you could only travel forward in time as long as the device was still in existance.

When I first saw the Sci-Fi movie, the movie reminded me of this show. To me the writers probably did some research on the theories, and then embelished upon them.

I wouldn't have put it past our government to be working on these devices, I wouldn't even put it past them to actually have completed them. But in order to get them in space to a location you would want to travel to, they would most likely have to disassemble the device and attach all parts to one of the deep space missions with controlable robots "much like the mars rovers", that would reassemble the device i deep space. I do not believe this last step has been completed yet.

Remember all of what I have stated is speculation and as far as I know can't be proven, but it is my theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

well as for traveling around the speed of light, i've heard that theoretically it's achieved by using the same concept that creates smoke rings - practically no air resistance... this also explains why the clouds UFO's pass through open up and close behind the UFO. i'm no physicist, so maybe someone on hear can explain it better.

www.youtube.com...

ALSO, what would it take for this thread to be on the main page again??? this is one of the most important topics that NEEDS to get out to the public!

[edit on 23-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Chintamani Stone..

It is more than an artifact, it is a key to doors that were sealed aeons ago.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Just wanted to add this, don't know if it's been talked about yet.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Chintamani Stone..

It is more than an artifact, it is a key to doors that were sealed aeons ago.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Just wanted to add this, don't know if it's been talked about yet.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

I want one! are you selling them?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Remember all of what I have stated is speculation and as far as I know can't be proven, but it is my theory.

Hmmm interesting theory

Now then if you take the time to read the thread you will find links to government documents like the Looking Glass and others. Unfortunately I do not have time to review this material again...

But you can also go here...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

and for the Anunnaki connection... start here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

All the material on the technical side is there, but unfortunately that will also require reading...

There is no way I know to go beyond speculation and find the answers without taking the time to read and research

[edit on 30-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
ALSO, what would it take for this thread to be on the main page again??? this is one of the most important topics that NEEDS to get out to the public!

Threads appear on the main page depending on how many people flag it... but its been running for two years now and usually it gets bumped when we have something new to add or we get new people with questions

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join