It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

i think it looks like the gate in stargate sg1!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This thing is remarkably similar to something I dream about often. Not exactly the same layout, but the thing is that I've been wanting to draw a map of this place that's been in some very bizarre dreams I've had, and this image looks so much like the map I wanted to draw.

It's a large "park" on a hillside. There are winding paths all over the place but a central main road down the middle, lined on both sides by palm trees
. At the middle of the hill, it levels off a bit and there is an area on the west side that has a "branch" of the Akkashic "library". A library that looks like a Babylonian temple. I can enter the front of it but the books are off limits to me.

On the east side is a huge temple, surrounded by steps that lead into these shallow pools with fountains. There are lots of people lounging around the steps and bathing in the pools. There are people of all ages, whole families enjoying the water. Many of them are wearing robes, like Krishna type garb.

The eastern edge separated from the temple by the pools is a long single-story row of chambers, connected to each other like classrooms. They have no doors or windows, but somehow I'm inside them, maybe I'm 'phasing' through the walls. The feeling is that of having broken into a school when it wasn't in session. I can't remember what the rooms have in them.

The southeaster corner of the park has a place that 'feels' like a mausoleum. It's in the same position that building is in the picture above, and in my map it would've taken up the same amount of space. I'm not sure it's a mausoleum, but it has statues (only I can't remember what of.) made of gold and onyx. I'm not supposed to be here either.

Interestingly, I've dreamed the park three times and visited the east, then the southeastern, and most recently the west where the library was, respectively. In these dreams I don't really seem to touch the ground much, if at all, it's like I sort of glide and bounce around.

I think I'll draw the map now...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I stumbled across a site with photographs of the Tomb of Ramesses IV in The Valley of Kings. The photos use Flash to create panoramic images to take a virtual tour of the tomb.

I figured Undo and Zorgon might find something of interest in the pics. I see snakes, a bottomless pit and a few other images that have been posted thoughtout this thread.

www.panoramas.dk

Ramesses IV Tomb - The Valley of the Kings

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
I stumbled across a site with photographs of the Tomb of Ramesses IV in The Valley of Kings. The photos use Flash to create panoramic images to take a virtual tour of the tomb.

I figured Undo and Zorgon might find something of interest in the pics. I see snakes, a bottomless pit and a few other images that have been posted thoughtout this thread.

www.panoramas.dk

Ramesses IV Tomb - The Valley of the Kings

very interesting. is that his sarcophagus in the middle? it sure reminds me of the cover stone in the stargate film, only it's not circular.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

reminds me of my son's dream. he said he was taken up into a flying craft of some kind. it was so big, you couldn't see the end of the central chamber, which housed a long table filled with various kinds of food that people were eating. on either side of the table, on the floor, were children playing together, and along the walls, were doors that went to various places in the universe. the doors were like a film library of the past, that you could walk around in, in 3d. you could see, hear and smell the environment, but the occupants couldn't see you. one of the timeline doors he visited was ancient rome. he saw a man on a table being stabbed to death but didn't know who it was or what it was about. he also mentioned that as he was being transported to the mammoth craft, he could see a space and aerial battle ensuing all around him. but apparently, he was impervious to whatever it was.

interesting no?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ok, bear with me here as I know I have been told to read the whole thread before posting, but I started last week and am only on pg. 45 or so when there are 145, which I plan on reading, but I have some thoughts on older posts, which I feel could be useful, even just as side bars. Since this is what I thought this thread was about, I am going to post anyway, sorry if it back tracks, but it could be useful.

In Undo's thread about the Kivas on pg. 44, she showed a diagram, and said she thought it resembled a star gate. Well, I thought it looked a lot like Stonehenge.

In its complete form the outermost stone setting consisted of a circle of 30 upright sarsens. The stones in the sarsen circle are carefully shaped and the horizontal lintels are joined not only by means of simple mortice-and-tenon joints, but they are also locked using what is effectively a dovetail joint. The edges are smoothed into a gentle curve which follows the line of the entire circle.
The bluestone setting, concentric the outer sarsen circle, consisted originally of about 60 stones. Inside these two circles lies the sarsen horseshoe, consisted originally of five sarsen trilithons (a Greek word that means three stones), each comprising two uprights with a horizontal lintel. Enfolded within this massive horseshoe lies a smaller horseshoe arrangement of upright bluestones.

www.sacred-destinations.com...

I thought the circle with the horseshoe shaped interior on both was very interesting. Both having an interior "alter." The Stonehenge one is said to be ovoid or egg shaped. The Kiva has a sipapu, which is a circular hole in the ground.

Interesting note, which I know most people are aware of, but good to see in writing:

The stones are aligned almost perfectly with the sunrise on the summer solstice, and it is almost unquestioned that Stonehenge was built as a spectacular place of worship. Although the faith of the Stonehenge builders predates any known religion.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Another topic I have been interested in, but have lost touch with so to speak is Ley Lines. I believe them to be in line with the earth grid, has anyone looked in the earth grid in connection with Iraq? I read this and it reminded me of some interesting stuff I had researched with my brother about the Bermuda Triangle and such:

'Ley lines are lines of burial mounds, stone circles and religious sites that are lined up in a straight line across the countryside. It is thought that along these ley lines are paths of energy that the early people who built on these ley lines knew about. There is a extremely long ley line that runs across the longest straight line distance in Britain, that ley also runs through Stonehenge. '

Strange that Stonehenge looks like a stargate with the outer and inner circle(where the chevrons encode in the series) and are aligned to astronomical observancess, and they also happen to be built with a large ley line running through it.
Not saying it was or is an actual stargate, but maybe it was built as a replica. The stones were quarried and brought there, just like the pyramids.

I keep thinking there is something to the stones coming out of the water and the abzu water references. Again, if the stargates were under water, this could also be the reasoning. Bottom of the ocean possibly housing the stargate. Even more interesting is the earth grid in connection with possible stargate locations.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by geishagirl97
I keep thinking there is something to the stones coming out of the water and the abzu water references. Again, if the stargates were under water, this could also be the reasoning. Bottom of the ocean possibly housing the stargate. Even more interesting is the earth grid in connection with possible stargate locations.

Ever heard of USO's ?
The NAVY has some really interesting underwater secrets including hispeed super subs and a submarine base under the Nevada desert...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well I think the fact that we have found underwater ruins in Japan and the roads in Bimini, but no "real" research has been done on them, speaks volumes. I believe underwater bases are quite possible, along with the idea of possible UFO bases. I have no proof, but it is not something that I would consider out of the question.

Another cool coincidence that is off the underwater topic is that the Old English word "wyrm" meant "serpent." This may have been posted already, but it certainly gives new meaning to wormwood. I just thought it was funny b/c I was looking up tapeworms b/c my dog scooted across the carpet and I found this reference to where the name tapeworm came from and it related to the stuff I have been reading.

Funny how things just come to you sometimes.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i think it looks like the gate in stargate sg1!

What was that character for? Was it supposed to be for Absu, because wiki has a different character for it. I think that and the masonic tracing boards I posted both represent gate. One for the 3rd eye and earth/universe gate.

Did you see where it said Hiram in the middle?

Check this out, i was playiing around with the word Hiram...

Hi Ram
Hi Ra M
High Ram
High Ra M (mason)

Then if you turn the H over on it's side you get a capital I and split the M you get..

I(Ra)I

I's symbolise twin pillars and Gemini the middle is the all seeing eye.

Now stack the I's...

(Ra)
_
_

Then you get a Jacobs latter to the son/god/all seeing eye.

replace the ( )with these < I tried to post it, but it made it disappear cause of HTML coding.

I got the tracing boards from here ....www.eburgmasons.com...

Originally posted by geishagirl97
Another topic I have been interested in, but have lost touch with so to speak is Ley Lines. I believe them to be in line with the earth grid

Me to, like they're the veins of the earth, which you can see on this pic..

also this pic is in the form of a Grey's head and the whirlpool would be the 3rd eye.
keep that in mind then compair that to this...

and this....

The same symbol is used on the site that i found the tracing boards at.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
in the film, after jack, daniel and the rest of the first sg1 team rescue themselves and the people of abydos from RA and his entourage, the camera pans over to the abydosian people all sitting around two pillars. it's very masonic and it's also very hebrew, since this would represent the israelites being rescued from egypt by moses...in a scifi sorta way, after which the first plans for the hebrew temple were drawn up (it started as a makeshift tent temple but when they settled in jerusalem eventually became solomon's temple with its characterisic pillars of boaz and joachim).

[edit on 18-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

thankyou very much,

wonderfull site that lets u zoom in and look around .

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13

Thanks for that link

Here is a similar one This is Djehutihotep Tomb Chamber

This is an important tomb because it is the source of this famous image that shows how the Egyptians used 'ropes' to pull things. This is the ONLY image that is supposed to show the use of ropes...

The form below is the one found in most texts

Now lets have a closer look at the REAL Source

Interesting how all that detail was added in huh?

Go see for yourself

www.arts.kuleuven.be...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
I got the tracing boards from here ....www.eburgmasons.com...

Thanks

Told you the "Answer to Everything" isn't 42 but 69 the Cosmic Yin Yang

Right on the Keystone

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If stargates are real, and Im not saying youre wrong, Im just asking if maybe you could supply me a little information as to where they are and where they go, and maybe who made them. this would be great, if you need to E-mail it to me my email is [email protected]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggalo2313

surely, although reading the thread would be best, i will give a brief synapsis:

three gates potentially located in text only. i have no evidence of the actual gates being found.

gates
1. at eridu (biblical babel)
2. at nibru (nippur)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggalo2313
If stargates are real, and Im not saying youre wrong,

One is at Los Alamos... but I am sure you cannot visit that one

Sorry no free homework project

[edit on 18-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggalo2313

Maybe the title should be "Stargates are Possible". That is what the evidence in this thread really presents. From there you must draw your own conclusion as to how much "reality" this thread is actually concerned with.

Something made you click here. It also made you post. Whatever that thing is - is serving you well. Welcome to the thread.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well i have a method of translating biblical texts for personal research. i categorize it like this:

old testament - historical value, especially prophetically and in the genealogies.

new testament - historical value, especially in the prophetical verses, wonderful teachings from jesus.

both come to the table with different insights. i view the prophetical verses and words said to be directly from God or Jesus, to be many times more valid, so when it says in revelation that the bottomless pit has these bizaare sounding beings in it that fly out (wearing armor no less) and wreak havoc on the planet, i tend to believe it although i'd prefer it not happen in any of our lifetimes.

so when i say stargates are real, i'm basing this on my similar belief that the bottomless pit is not fictitious and that it must be a gate/door to somewhere where these "fallen angels" were sent, because the thing needs a key to open it and the fallen angels meeting that description aren't hanging around at the local pub (so where are they from?)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Right. They are 'real' in that they are on record as having once existed and been operational. So, after coming to that conclusion - that at least at one time they DID EXIST, The SPECULATION that we're doing is about whether this activity is still going on, on any level.

What that level might be, we can't say for sure... That's one of the purposes of the thread. The thing is that the level of surprise that we'd be dealing with if we found out it was all true, might be comparable to how we'd feel if it was proven that there was indeed more than one sniper on or near the grassy knoll.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by Teratoma]

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join