It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Chintamani Stone..
Just wanted to add this, don't know if it's been talked about yet.

No that is a new one
It is very difficult to find references to the "Stone" so anything that leads to legends and traces of stories is valuable.

Thanks for that I will follow the trail and see where it leads

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That sure opened a can of worms... Funny I never ran across that before... This will take a while to follow. Leads back to before Tibet

Thanks for the find... this may be literally a missing link or "key"

[edit on 30-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I love how Hollywood can wrap it up in a one-hour episode (minus the commercial breaks) so it's more like 44 minutes.

Too bad real life doesn't work as neatly, huh?

Keep up the good work.....and thanks......

WW

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

gads i hope not.
they don't need to open that thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
they don't need to open that thing.

Opening a can of worms was figurative
not wormholes

Speaking of spiral vortexes... I hope you are buttoned down for Gustav It looks like its right on your doorstep already

www.goes.noaa.gov...

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

I tried calling a while ago but no answer

Its ironic that Gustav is the name of the crater we are looking at for the anomalies

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I started reading the 137 pages but started getting bleary eyed, so I figured I would make my post and go back and read more.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
That sure opened a can of worms... Funny I never ran across that before... This will take a while to follow. Leads back to before Tibet

Thanks for the find... this may be literally a missing link or "key"

[edit on 30-8-2008 by zorgon]

No probs! I found it well researching the very interesting Nicholas Roerich, who I found out about after watching a history channel program about Freemasons.

He saw symbolism in the seemingly mundane and is apparently one of the big reasons why the pyramid is on the back of the dollar bill.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
He saw symbolism in the seemingly mundane and is apparently one of the big reasons why the pyramid is on the back of the dollar bill.

Well I know about all that but that is not the problem... in all the years of research, especially on the Grail and Tibet mysticism....

I never once came across the mention of the Chintamani Stone

EVER Its like we just crossed one of those time line streamers and it just popped up in this time line... You may think I am crazy but this has been happening a lot.. way to much for me to ignore anymore...

Just today I wrote Matyas to ask about an email he had sent a while back as I could not find it... he remembered the content like I did, but he could not find it either.... This sucks if what I think is happening actually is...

If it is start watching for weird things... it will get worse and more noticeable by many people. There are already numerous threads on it here at ATS from others who have noticed.

As to the Dollar Bill You want the truth? Can you handle the Truth?

The movie National Treasure was the first to mention this in public... to bad they ruined the 'plot'

This has nothing to do with Stargates... so a moment off topic...

THE CHILD'S OWN LOSSES
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The ORIGINAL Flag of the United States...

The Mysterious Rosicrucian Who Was the Father of the American Republic
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Sir Francis Bacon, the Count of Saint Germain
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The Mystical George Washington
www.thelivingmoon.com...

And finally were it not for this man... they would never have signed the Declaration

The Speech of the Unknown
www.thelivingmoon.com...

People bad mouth the Masons and Rosicrucians as being Evil Illuminati

Yet had they not had a Dream to create this Land of Freedom it would not be here today

Remember this when you look at the dollar bill

In Service to the Dream....

[edit on 31-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
No frakin way. You're telling me that stargate got some things right?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

faldercarb!

err, nah. 130 something pages later, nah, no connection.

seriously? maybe.

okay, really serious now. yeah, seems like there may have been a few choice pieces of data that all fit together/ you didn't by chance read the whole thread?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

I'm likely to get my hand slapped for this, but it was too funny!!!

I think it's 'fracking'

Could not resist.

BUT....doesn't it sorta make sense, given the vast distances to traverse, that something like a 'StarGate' would be needed?

Here's the thing, though.....stay with me on this bit, please....

Imagine you are a sufficiently advanced species, and have invented a 'wormhole' technology.....and it needs a 'transmitter' and a 'receptor'.

Well, guess what? You now have to transport all of this hardware, all around the Galaxy, for it to work!!

So...stay with me....you can travel all around the Galaxy, leaving these devices....oh! So it takes years, maybe generations, to distribute these things....so you don't have to travel for long voyages, anymore!

OK, sense it makes....

Hence, explains why English is the common language, on every planet with a StarGate?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

universal translators (or babel fish). gads, you need to pay attention to sci fi.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I shouldn't respond, lest I distract this thread....

but it was very funny, undo!

I still maintain....not yet answered....if a stargate needs both a transmitter and a receiver.....then the merchandise HAD to be physically moved, at some point.....

Yes??

SO.....how was it moved?

(have my fire extingisher handy, just in case)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

that's a very good question! notta clue. unless they did that same thing the current scientists are considering: send off a probe with nanobots, preprogrammed to do certain tasks on arrival. they land, test the environment and set about making a factory on the spot. then construct the materials. base established. send several probes, all programmed to do the same thing. several bases established.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Great answer.....wow.

To consider the possiblity of some AI doing this.....then, we have to say, is the AI a 'person'....or, does it have 'rights' that a human would assume to have....(Yeah, stealing from a very good ST:TNG episode)

But, it bears mentioning....

edit to spell....

[edit on 8/31/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

well considering my current theory is the hybrids like gilgamesh were part machine, obviously i would assign sentient rights to gilgamesh as a sentient being. but if he were totally a computer? depends. like in st: tng, they had to prove data was sentient first.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

There is a thread somewhere here on ATS asking about AI....would 'they' have a soul??

Star Trek aside....imagine, in real life....we are getting very close to developing truly Artifical Intelligences. So, then what?

We could, as ou say, program nano-bots as minions to go around the Galaxy, and build 'stargates' for us.....but would these billions of little 'bots' have rights? "Right to exist"....."Right to Free Speech"....or even just basic rights as individuals?

It's a very dangerous precipice to tread....

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
To consider the possiblity of some AI doing this.....then, we have to say, is the AI a 'person'....or, does it have 'rights' that a human would assume to have....(Yeah, stealing from a very good ST:TNG episode)

Wrong ST example... but still okay, and Johnny 5 was granted 'person' status and made a citizen

But thing VGER or Voyager... AI's on a distant world find the little ship, and build a huge ship around it so it could fulfill its mission..

Ship comes back and the ending has the AI merge with a Human to create a new "Being of Light" or pure energy

Roddenberry was way ahead of his time

Puts an interesting slant on becoming ONE with the Universe, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join