It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
erm, ut oh. it appears khnum is the water god. sigh, enki again. how this happened, i don't know but dang, he's stuck himself in every nook and cranny of the creator.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
posty toasty, to get it to page over
they need to fix that!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
I think the pyramids were built to turn people into light beings.

Not ALL pyramids... THE pyramid

Get the 'picture' ?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
posty toasty, to get it to page over
they need to fix that!

Told ya before just need to click on the >> and it will show you the next page after you have posted...

As to the pyramid turning you to a light being...

Certain 'esoteric' societies teach the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber was never meant to hold a corpse... but rather you lay in it and became enlightened... the 'legends' from Egypt state "You entered into the pyramid as a man and you left as a God"

Unfortunately Dr Hawass has forbidden access to this chamber now

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

isn't the khufu sarcophagus also the dimensions of the ark of the covenant?

Told ya before just need to click on the >> and it will show you the next page after you have posted...

and i told you that it doesn't work for me. lol

[edit on 16-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

isn't the khufu sarcophagus also the dimensions of the ark of the covenant?

No it has been suggested that the ark of the covenant goes inside it but none of my 'sources' indicate that. I am not sure where that idea came from

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My current theory
is that the Great Pyramid was used to circumvent the reincarnation system. I think it enabled the Annunaki to inhabit human bodies as rulers, and return to the system without the dying and re-birthing process wiping out their memories and thus their identities. If John Lear is right about the "soul catcher" on the moon, perhaps Enki hacked the system and figured out a way to establish dominion over the people.

It ties in a bit to my theory about the Annunaki somehow losing their ability to "materialize" a human body to use in this realm. I have been leaning in the direction of thinking that all "extra-terrestrial" creatures that have ever walked this Earth were using bodies made from genetic material they found on it.

And I think that alleged "hybrids" between humans and "aliens" are merely genetic mutations. The "Grays" don't have genes to mix with in the first place, because they don't have bodies where they come from. I think they farm kidnapped human fetuses and somehow accelerate their growth until they're big enough to host the 'alien' consciousness. Then they are used as drones, to further whatever their agenda is.

I think Bigfoot might be part of the same program. Perhaps they use him as a scout for areas with rough terrain, or maybe he was simply on a ship that crashed in the woods, and was just 'left in the oven' too long!

Maybe in ancient times they experiemented with all the local fauna and flora, to see... Well, whatever they could see. I think maybe they had the best results creating host bodies out of man, reptile and insect DNA.

I just had a thought. Perhaps "getting busy" with the daughters of man wasn't the only way they abused the "meatbag materializer". Maybe they were busted by Jehovah for using it to make "hybrid" monsters.

Which comes full-circle to Undo's statement that the transgression was about the genetic tampering with man, not so much the "fallen ones" taking human "wives" and fathering malevolent "giants".

I remember the first time I saw a scorpion. I was three and my Mom and 15 year old sister were freaking out, and it ran across the room and I just couldn't quite comprehend how such a creature could be. I couldn't tell where it's head was, and I remember thinking it looked like a tiny giraffe running backwards! (It's tail was the head.) I knew it was something bad because of the way the womenfolk were reacting. I believe it met it's demise under a 1974 Edition of Webster's Dictionary.

Edit - grocer's apostrophe

[edit on 8/16/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

happen to have the dimensions of both items, handy?

anyway, the water pitcher on khnum's head is the same concept as the streams flowing out of water pitchers around akkadian images of enki-ea (et.al, ra) so it's no surprise that khnum and ra became associated with each other later. same guy.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

erm, ut oh. it appears khnum is the water god. sigh, enki again. how this happened, i don't know but dang, he's stuck himself in every nook and cranny of the creator.

What if it's a different kind of water then the Pacific, Atlantic and such, but a water door/water gate/stargate god?

Gilgamesh passing through the water door/water gate/stargate....

which also look like the box in the king's chamber in the great pyramid.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

yep, it's the abzu.
you read the thread yet?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a video i made on various symbols i believe to be associated with the stargate concept, from ancient history (p.s. i included music, so make sure the little volume thingy is turned up if you want some music to watch it by):

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
p.p.s. the music in the closing credits is tibetan monks chanting: "Free TIBET" ...i dunno, seemed appropriate. lol

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That was a really good video.

Is the coil structure in the beginning supposed to represent the tower of babel, because it looked very similar.

I noticed this in the video....

Then you compare it to a Freemason tracing board here....

and here...

hmmm interesting.

It's funny you put Tibetan chants at the end because the Vrill/Atlanteans supposedly made tunnels under/by the Himalayan mountains.

The monks chanting sound similar to the Didgeridoo...

I wonder if there's a connection.

Check out this video. A little girl taught how to paint by God and draws pyramids that she says are in heaven...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

I agree that genetic engineering is a big part of the equation.

Imo, Ancient genetic engineering created some of the most disgusting and nightmarish creatures who existed in pain and agony and also caused pain to humanity.

This might be one reason the Gods removed all advanced technology when they left. Annoying creatures such as snakes, scorpions, giant spiders etc. seem a bit like cursed leftovers sometimes.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The monks chanting sound similar to the Didgeridoo...

I wonder if there's a connection.

Both produce a vibration that physically stimulates the pineal gland, releasing a small amount of '___'. It's effects are amplified by slight oxygen deprivation. A friend of mine said she used to put herself into a trance when she was a child by rocking back and forth and "grunting" steadily. Her family totally thought she had something wrong with her.

Ironically, her dad is a Mason, her mom is an Eastern Star and she claims her Grandfather (a decorated military officer) was a 33rd degree Mason.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
lots of good posts on this page!
well, here's a bit of synchroncity:

the scorpion beings are mentioned in Revelation, Chapter 9
and in Epic of Gilgamesh, Tablet 9.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's funny you put Tibetan chants at the end because the Vrill/Atlanteans supposedly made tunnels under/by the Himalayan mountains.

That's because the road to Shambalah lies through Tibet... but Hitler's goons nor the Chinese have yet found them

However the Himalayan Mountains were created when the gate at Mt Meru collapsed and caused a great cataclysm...

The Tibetans also tell us that you must be 'prepared' spiritually in order to cross the threshold

In a 1600's Japanese painting depicting the fall of Mt Meru the 'remains of the gate are drawn on a map... right about where Shambalah lies...

Here is Mt Meru (Mt Sumeru in Japanese) the wormhole shaped mountain that had the Golden City of the Gods at the top..

Shumisen-gizu (A Representation of Mount Sumeru), detail,
first half of the 19th century. Museum Collection.

Here is how they depicted the gate... Map of Nansenbushu (Jambu-dviipa),
late Edo period. Museum Collection.
Edo period of Japanese history (1603-1867)

Closeup of the Vortex

Golden City on Mt Meru

It was this that Hitler's masters were looking for... the way to the home of the White Gods of Vedic scriptures...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Then you compare it to a Freemason tracing board here....

and here...

Could you give me a link to the source of those two images? I would like to see the accompanying text

Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Imo, Ancient genetic engineering created some of the most disgusting and nightmarish creatures who existed in pain and agony and also caused pain to humanity.

The Island of Doctor Moreaux

21st Century

Animal-Human Hybrids Research Approved in U.K.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

UK scientists plan first animal-human hybrids | Science | guardian ...
Jul 1, 2008 ... UK scientists plan first animal-human hybrids ... Brand new - the slimmest and smallest 10 megapixel compact camera in the world. ...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Hybrid Embryo Research Endorsed - washingtonpost.com
It tears down the "ultimate boundary between human and animal," he said. ... creation of hybrids, he said: "In these terms, in terms of embryology research, ...
www.washingtonpost.com...

New Scientist Short Sharp Science Blog: A hybrid human speaks out
May 20, 2008 ... But the potential benefits of stem cell research are so great that ... Finally, there are many other types of human-animal hybrids that are ...
www.newscientist.com...

Gordon Brown backs animal-human hybrids - Telegraph
May 18, 2008 ... 18 May 08: Gordon Brown urges MPs to back human-animal research ... want to sustain stem cell research and bring new cures and treatments to ...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

We have two threads at ATS right now

A policeman video taped a live Chupacabra and a dead Bigfoot stuffed in a freezer

Does no one put the reigns on this new breed of 'scientists'?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Does no one put the reigns on this new breed of 'scientists'?

i remember when genetics first became mainstream. they were discussing the implications of recombinant DNA technology. it was decided to create an organization that oversaw and created a safe framework, provided laws and guidelines, from which they were allowed to function in the area of recombinant. it appears they've grown lax or the nazis in argentina have been busy.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join