It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
want to know a little more about who is creating your world for you??

youtube.com...

check it out

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
want to know a little more about who is creating your world for you??

youtube.com...

check it out

Excellent video, thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Funky,

I have watched the video quite a few times to see if I could pick up on anything.

I like the Matrix angle, the signs are everywhere, everything is controlled, and different masks, same face. A lot of truth in this video.

I do question the flying saucer thing on 9/11. So I watched the 9/11 video that was in the lower box and couldn't see anything. Also at that speed and angle, it would have crashed into the ground. That leads me to believe that it's bull. Which leads me to question, why it was in the film.

Also, another point is made about us being able to stop this from happening. There is not way to stop the One World Government from happening, it's in the Bible. Anti Chirist is setting up his kingdom on earth. Only with faith in the risen Christ can a man be saved from what is preparing to happen.

The signs are everywhere. The video only covered a few of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Funky,

I have watched the video quite a few times to see if I could pick up on anything.

I like the Matrix angle, the signs are everywhere, everything is controlled, and different masks, same face. A lot of truth in this video.

I do question the flying saucer thing on 9/11. So I watched the 9/11 video that was in the lower box and couldn't see anything. Also at that speed and angle, it would have crashed into the ground. That leads me to believe that it's bull. Which leads me to question, why it was in the film.

Also, another point is made about us being able to stop this from happening. There is not way to stop the One World Government from happening, it's in the Bible. Anti Chirist is setting up his kingdom on earth. Only with faith in the risen Christ can a man be saved from what is preparing to happen.

The signs are everywhere. The video only covered a few of them.

yeah i know. i heard that video on the ufo thing was proved to be fake but im not for sure. on this planet i dont rule out anything. and i do agree, there is no way for anyone to stop whats coming. it has been put into motion and will play out just like it is suppose to. just a couple of things to tidy up before everyone is caught off gaurd. but hey, it isnt like they didnt know.

i posted this the other day on nazi witches and sorcerers page and thought this is another good place for it....

to this day and all thru history, man has marched to this kind of government and religion including the nazis and other well known political parties and major religious movements..some religious movements even claim they are christians but do not teach truth, this is part of the spirit of nimrod(or antichrist) not only does he defy god but acts like him to just to decieve....most of the time you can look for the sun symbol or an eye(represents the sun) he puts it out there in the open for all of us to see...... the most powerful men on this planet know exactly who is in control and have been following him since he built this city. who nimrod? sorta....the one who gave him his power. the angel of light. nimrod would have been nothing without that. hitler was a powerful man, but just like the others, call them what you want, are just bodies in a very big game. you know the game right?? most people dont know the real deal. people may crack jokes about a book called the bible and talk about there is no truth in it but its author is not from this world and is a bit more powerful than they realize. the reason for the misunderstanding of the ancient writings?

the natural man cant understand the things of the spirit: they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14

spirit is outside this pysical world. man will never understand it or the bible until, what the bible calls, being born again. once we tap into that spirit, only then can we see and understand what is going on. we will see the truth. nimrod was one of the first of many to gather man together against their creator. to this day it is in full force. the new world order will be the final empire to stand up to the creator. who will be in charge? who do you think? everything mankind has been taught has been to decieve and maniputlate to keep you from the truth. this is why the christ tells us....

the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one." 1 John 5:19

"...do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, Romans 12:2

so witches and sorcerers have been part of pretty much all of mankinds governments including the ones today. if you want, you can do research from babylon to present day and find the sun god running thru the veins of the empires of this earth past and present. sad but true

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

and i do agree, there is no way for anyone to stop whats coming. it has been put into motion and will play out just like it is suppose to. just a couple of things to tidy up before everyone is caught off gaurd. but hey, it isnt like they didnt know.

you know the game right?? most people dont know the real deal. people may crack jokes about a book called the bible and talk about there is no truth in it but its author is not from this world and is a bit more powerful than they realize. the reason for the misunderstanding of the ancient writings?

Well, we could take a look at what is happening in the world today. What's with the U.S. over there in Iraq. Wasn't Iraq(Babylon) surrounded by many of the nations of the world in the first Gulf war. (Desert Shield and Desert Storm.)

Jeremiah 50:9 For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain. 10 And Chaldea shall be a spoil: all that spoil her shall be satisfied, saith the LORD.

Sounds like an expert warrior that doesn't miss, Smart bombs, laser guided, GPS programed. None shall return in vain.

Jeremiah 50:24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD. 25 The LORD hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord GOD of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans. 26 Come against her from the utmost border, open her storehouses: cast her up as heaps, and destroy her utterly: let nothing of her be left.

Come against Iraq from the utmost border............hummmmmmmm.........

Jeremiah 50:41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Just a coincidence. I doubt it. Babylon(Iraq) has been judged by God and is very likely receiving it's judgement.

Look around.........You really have no clue what is happening in the world........The things that God has declared through the prophets continues to happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So now we are attempting to bebuild Iraq. I wonder what the Bible says?

Jeremiah 51:8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
I've said it before and I'll say it again

SOMEONE HAS BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY HOLLYWOOD FILMS

The matrix has you?? What planet are you really on. Your thread is miskeading by throwing in a hook line fron a Sci-fi film to debate your mentel views on how the Christian faith is here to save us all .... woooooo where do I sign!

This is going to offend many people but I'll say it anyway ......

There is no God, there is no holy this and holy that was a good idea that went bad in times where people didnt understand the world, it was created as a form of social control, if you cant see that then there is no hope for you

People who babble on about religion be it Christian or muslim get far to worked up beliving that THEY personally know everything about God ...... you mean you read it from an old book, heard someone say it or watched a TV programme.

The REAL WORLD, your 24 hours should tell you this is all nonsence.

Religion leads to people thinking they have more knowledge that others ..... 'Others' .... who are dangerous ..... how can we defend our lives, our views .............. Lets have a war

On so the crazyness goes on

So what is my point?

1.) If you have to babble on about religion why not just say that your talking about religion and not the Matrix, your thread is misleading. A religious person being misleading ?????? that's a new concept

2.) Stop the THINK for yourself just a second. Yourself

3.) Dont encourage people to become as fanatical as you are, its not progressive and if your a decent person (here comes the real test of a true Christian) why not try to HELP people rather than stiring up emotions and diving for a change huh

Last moan coming up ........... The matrix is blinding us? Religion is blinding you my friend, YOU look very foolish babbling on thinking you know something that we dont. We know about life ..... we have as much experience as you do, you dont have the manual to life so dont lecture like you do

[edit on 28-2-2006 by snatchypaws]

For once I actually agree with this guy. People, its just a movie. My god, everyone is getting all worked up about a movie. Oh my gosh, were in the Matrix now that I have seen the movie. Again, its a move folks.

Gods, Devils, Satan, Jesus, there is non of that. It's all in your imagination and is all made up.

Live your life how you want it and you will be free of all these mumbo jumbo stuff. Now get off the computer and go do something constructive.
So funny that there are so many whacky people in this world.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by invalidiuser]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I certainly understand your comment, I was just as blind once. I would like to point out that you are not free like you think, but in bondage. You don't know what freedom is.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here is an interesting thing said about Iraq(Babylon). Iraq is called the hammer of the whole earth. Why? How can this be?

Jeremiah 50:22 A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction. 23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!

Why is Babylon called the hammer of the whole earth. It's where the lie that blinds the whole earth originates from. We can tace eveything back to Babylon.

You don't think that is Lady Liberty out there in the New York Harbor do you? Who is this Lady Liberty? Queen Semiramis herself, straight from Babylon. You might find that she is the goddess Ishtar or the goddess Isis, doesn't matter, they are both Semiramis from Babylon.

You surely live in a world created to keep you from seeing the truth. It's all around you. Are you taught the truth in school about who stands holding the torch in the New York Harbor. No, you are taught a lie, you are taught the Matrix. How can you see????????????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just identifying another piece of the Matrix. Why is it that doctors take the Hippocratic Oath and swear by Apollo the Greek sun god? The lie is everywhere.

many people often point to the "Oath of Hippocrates" as a reason physicians are required to preserve human life, they don't realize that the principles of the oath are occultic, yet still used today for "swearing in" physicians. Hippocrates was a celebrated Greek physycian of the 5th century that supposedly descended from Aesculapius, son of Apollo. The oath that doctors still swear by today begins "I SWEAR by Apollo the physician and Aesculapius, and Health, and All-heal, and all the gods and goddesses, that, according to my ability and judgment, I will keep this Oath and this stipulation..."

Why does the American Medical Association have as it's symbol, two snakes wrapped around a pole? Ah, the goddess of healing.

This world is filled with the lie to keep you from the truth. There is one truth. Only you can find it. To find it, all you need do is seek it.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sun,

Just identifying another piece of the Matrix. Why is it that doctors take the Hippocratic Oath and swear by Apollo the Greek sun god? The lie is everywhere.

Why are YOU lying? That was an old traditional version used before. There IS a modern version used today called the Oath of Lasagna. Doctor's who take either oath, classical or modern don't actually swear to a Greek sun god! It's a traditional moral oath. A code of conduct. Are you that blinded by your own lie's?

Why does the American Medical Association have as it's symbol, two snakes wrapped around a pole? Ah, the goddess of healing.

Because it's been a symbol of health. Hence the refrence to the goddess of healing. Using a sumbol for health doesn't equate one as having polytheistic belief's. Why don't you get out of this "matrix" your talking so much about. Seem's like YOUR the one stuck in it. Drawn to it. Living it. The only concept of truth and fact you uphold is your biased opinionated belief's without any evidence for them.

Where in the document is the term defined, which could support that conclusion?

We the people by the people for the people. Can't get much clearer then that. If we the people can't keep the people we elect to lead us in check, we the people are at fault for that. Pawning off the problem is not the correct course of action. Don't like how the law's and country is turning out? Do something! The constitution grant's WE THE PEOPLE that RIGHT. It's OUR fault, we the people's fault for allowing this country to go down hill.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Why are YOU lying? That was an old traditional version used before. There IS a modern version used today called the Oath of Lasagna. Doctor's who take either oath, classical or modern don't actually swear to a Greek sun god! It's a traditional moral oath. A code of conduct. Are you that blinded by your own lie's?

Prot0n,

Oh, you want to come out and play again. That's good. Get knocked off your horse 4 times and get right back up there. That's the spirit.

There is a difference between lying and not knowing. I was actually looking at why the Red Cross uses the cross of Baal as it's symbol. I found it interesting that the International Red Cross accepted the Red Crescent (Muslims) symbol but have never recognized the Jewish symbol. Satan doesn't seem to like those Jews.

Anyway, I ran across the comment on the oath and posted it. I was unaware that in 1964 a new oath was written. Looking further, from what I read, until 1993 most were still swearing to Appollo. Now there appears to be many different oaths taken and not just the oath of Lasagna. Just knowing that until 1964, doctors were swearing to the sun god, seems sufficient to me.

Am interested to hear your views in the India thread you created. I think you have hit a deadend again and you are probably beginning to realize it.
Good luck on that.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dear AgentSmith

(plagiarism) i did quote the source.

could you please tell me how to provide the links. Thank you for any help.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

"...Now the creditors of the United States which included the King wanted [to be] paid the Interest on the loans that were given to the United States. So Alexander Hamilton came up with the great idea of taxing alcohol. The people resisted so George Washington sent out the militia to collect the tax which they did. This has become known as the Whiskey rebellion. It is the Militia's duty to collect taxes. How did the United States collect taxes off of the people if the people are not a party to the Constitution? I'll tell you how. The people are slaves! The United States belongs to the founding fathers, their posterity and Great Britain. America is nothing more than a Plantation. It always has been. How many times have you seen someone in court attempt to use the Constitution and then the Judge tells him he can't. It is because you are not a party to it. We are SLAVES!!!!!!! If you don't believe read Padelford, Fay & Co. vs. The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah. 14 Georgia 438, 520 which states 'But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution, the Constitution, it is true, is a compact but he is not a party to it.'..."

jahtruth.net...

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Oh, you want to come out and play again. That's good. Get knocked off your horse 4 times and get right back up there. That's the spirit.

Wth? I was never knocked down buddy. Still awaiting your answer to a simple math problem on the flood issue. Did you give up or something?

There is a difference between lying and not knowing. I was actually looking at why the Red Cross uses the cross of Baal as it's symbol. I found it interesting that the International Red Cross accepted the Red Crescent (Muslims) symbol but have never recognized the Jewish symbol. Satan doesn't seem to like those Jews.

You really think the Red Cross chose it's symbol because it's a symbol of Baal or tied to satan? Your either lying to me and other's or you just have literally no clue in the garbage your talking about. Learn when and why the red cross chose it's emblems. Has nothing to do with the garbage your spewing.

Anyway, I ran across the comment on the oath and posted it. I was unaware that in 1964 a new oath was written. Looking further, from what I read, until 1993 most were still swearing to Appollo. Now there appears to be many different oaths taken and not just the oath of Lasagna. Just knowing that until 1964, doctors were swearing to the sun god, seems sufficient to me.

There's actually four different style's of oath's in use by the medical community, ALL centered around MORAL CONDUCT in medical practice, NOT centered around worshipping an ancient diety. That first ever MORAL CONDUCT oath has been used TRADITIONALLY, just as we TRADITIONALLY keep the greek and roman name's of planets, constellation's and even some words in our own english language. It literally has NOTHING to do with Apollo or any of this nonsense your spewing.

Am interested to hear your views in the India thread you created. I think you have hit a deadend again and you are probably beginning to realize it.

No, I have not hit a dead end on that. I'm awaiting for ... people like you (for lack of better words...) to get back on topic and discuss that aspect. I'm not going to continue replying to your diversionary tactics and the lie's you put forth.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Wth? I was never knocked down buddy. Still awaiting your answer to a simple math problem on the flood issue. Did you give up or something?
I seem to recall you failing to answer the simple math question. If I remember right you were stumped. I will be happy to continue that thread with you. Just say the word.

There's actually four different style's of oath's in use by the medical community, ALL centered around MORAL CONDUCT in medical practice, NOT centered around worshipping an ancient diety. That first ever MORAL CONDUCT oath has been used TRADITIONALLY, just as we TRADITIONALLY keep the greek and roman name's of planets, constellation's and even some words in our own english language. It literally has NOTHING to do with Apollo or any of this nonsense your spewing.

And the Catholic church has nothing to do with worshipping the sun, and yet.........

No, I have not hit a dead end on that. I'm awaiting for ... people like you (for lack of better words...) to get back on topic and discuss that aspect. I'm not going to continue replying to your diversionary tactics and the lie's you put forth.
Lies? You seem to have trouble facing the truth. You posted something in the India thread and as before I used your own info to disprove what you were saying. I'm not the only one that noticed, read the thread. You keep talking about reading comprehension and yet I continually use your own articles to disprove you. You need to face the truth.

I will be over at the India thread if you want to continue that discussion. I really want to hear what you have to say on that topic, but I think you have reached a dead end.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I seem to recall you failing to answer the simple math question. If I remember right you were stumped. I will be happy to continue that thread with you. Just say the word.

Umm, Sun. 600-500?

And the Catholic church has nothing to do with worshipping the sun, and yet.........

If your going to quote something from me, atleast make a reply that is relevent to the quote. I tire of your garbage diversionary tactics.

Lies? You seem to have trouble facing the truth.

Sun, 600-500. When and why did the Red Cross choose it's emblems? Again, your either lying or your just to damned clueless.

You posted something in the India thread and as before I used your own info to disprove what you were saying.

Yea, must of missed it.

I'm not the only one that noticed, read the thread. You keep talking about reading comprehension and yet I continually use your own articles to disprove you. You need to face the truth.

Umm, the other guy who replied was agreeing with your idea of babylon, didn't look like he had much, if anything to say about the article. Doubt he even read it. Damn you are blind as a bat aren't you?

I will be over at the India thread if you want to continue that discussion. I really want to hear what you have to say on that topic, but I think you have reached a dead end.

Like I said in that thread, I'll be researching more into it. What I won't be doing is replying to your idiotic diversionary tactics. If your gunna head back in there, be on topic and stop trying to hijack the thread. Simple request, let's see if your a big boy.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to also add that you should read the WHOLE article, not just stop at one section if it appears to "disprove" the opinion. Learn to read buddy.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Prot0n]

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Prot0n]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Like I said in that thread, I'll be researching more into it.

Yes you did say that. You need look no further than the article you posted for the answer, like that other poster and I mentioned. But certainly there is more to research and I am interested in what you find.

What I won't be doing is replying to your idiotic diversionary tactics.

Not much reason for me to respond either as when the facts stare you in the face, you deny them. I restrained myself from posting in the religious conspiracy thread you were in because I knew it was a waste of time. Everyone of your points in that thread was wrong. We have already been over the Genesis 3 Seed of a woman point so I knew it's useless for you to see the truth.

If your gunna head back in there, be on topic and stop trying to hijack the thread. Simple request, let's see if your a big boy.

I think we are on topic and I'm still posting over there. You came to a dead end and quit posting. I am honestly interested in your opinions and I like that you come with facts. The problem seems to come when the truth comes out.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Yes you did say that. You need look no further than the article you posted for the answer, like that other poster and I mentioned. But certainly there is more to research and I am interested in what you find.

Sun, Why do you continously lie? Are you a pathalogical liar or something? You never used to article to disprove an OPINION. All you did was stop at ONE section on the FIRST page without reading any furthur. Quit lying to me, you only lose credability in anything you've got to say.

Not much reason for me to respond either as when the facts stare you in the face, you deny them. I restrained myself from posting in the religious conspiracy thread you were in because I knew it was a waste of time. Everyone of your points in that thread was wrong. We have already been over the Genesis 3 Seed of a woman point so I knew it's useless for you to see the truth.

Sun, you've avoided the fact's in that other thread continously. Me and mytym have been trying to explain to you how ignorant of math you are. Sun, again.. What is 600 - 500? The seed issue you were also ignorant on. Your either the most ignorant person I've met or your the biggest pathological liar I've met. I still can't decide which. Could possibly be both!

I think we are on topic and I'm still posting over there. You came to a dead end and quit posting. I am honestly interested in your opinions and I like that you come with facts. The problem seems to come when the truth comes out.

(from that thread)

Nevertheless...the post is about possible India origins of Judiasm. I dont think this is possible for the reasons stated above in previous posts.

That's your supporter? As I pointed out, he nor you were not discussing the article at all. You stopped at one section alone and all he did was semi agree with a babylon origin. Either learn to read or stop lying to me. I stopped posting due to your diversionary tactics. I will post a reply ON TOPIC when I've done more research. And as I keep having to say, I will not reply to your diversionary tactics and lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join