It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix - Page 11
I can prove God exists

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
I can't prove to you there is a God

So, which one is it?

NN

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

I can prove God exists

So, which one is it?

NN

Very nicely taken out of context. Why didn't you print the full statement?

I can prove God exists, just not to you. You can prove God exists, but you choose not to.

I believe that fully agrees with:

It is your choice to prove whether or not there is a God. He says "if you seek me, you will find me. And when you find Him from seeking Him, you will have proved to you that there is a God. I can't do it for you, you have to choose.

Are there any other comments that you want to take out of context?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I can prove God exists

So, which one is it?

NN

Very nicely taken out of context. Why didn't you print the full statement?

I can prove God exists, just not to you. You can prove God exists, but you choose not to.

I believe that fully agrees with:

It is your choice to prove whether or not there is a God. He says "if you seek me, you will find me. And when you find Him from seeking Him, you will have proved to you that there is a God. I can't do it for you, you have to choose.

Are there any other comments that you want to take out of context?

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's not out of context Sun Matrix and you know it. You can prove god exists, but not to that poster you replied to. Had you meant "you could prove god to just yourself" you would have said so.

NN

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It's not out of context Sun Matrix and you know it. You can prove god exists, but not to that poster you replied to. Had you meant "you could prove god to just yourself" you would have said so.

NN

I did say so. Here is what I said.
"I can prove God exists, just not to you."

What is the comma throwing you off.
I think it's pretty clear to a man unless, he is (spiritually) blind and deaf.

Oh, yea, sorry.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I did say so. Here is what I said.
"I can prove God exists, just not to you."

What is the comma throwing you off.
I think it's pretty clear to a man unless, he is blind and deaf.

Oh, yea, sorry.

No call for being childish with an attempt of a belittling remark, I am quiet literate.

Commenting that you can prove god exists only to you is a futile comment, as your remark of "not" being able to was directed at one poster, of whom you you quoted, not the thread.

If you can not prove god exists, then your god is merely a supposition of only your thought process, in which your whole argument of this Matrix is nothing more than a grandiose fantasy.

Do you ever stop to consider that, with so many posters refuting what you have brought, that perhaps it is YOU that is wrong? Or are you so consumed with this fantasy that you think you are as infallable as the god within it?

As others have said, you all but chastise anyone that does not believe in your fantasy, blowing them off by touting that they are blinded by this Matrix.

NN

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No call for being childish with an attempt of a belittling remark, I am quiet literate.

Sorry but it doesn't appear that you are literate or you would understand the following quotes mean the same thing.

I can prove God exists, just not to you.

You can't seem to realize that these two simple sentences mean the same thing, how would it be possible to prove God exists to you. Only when you choose to accept fact and not taking things out of context will you understand the truth. If you choose the blue pill the story is over.

If you can not prove god exists, then your god is merely a supposition of only your thought process, in which your whole argument of this Matrix is nothing more than a grandiose fantasy.
You have to choose whether you will prove God exists and serve him, I can't do it for you.

Do you ever stop to consider that, with so many posters refuting what you have brought, that perhaps it is YOU that is wrong?

No, I believe what I believe because of facts. I could care less how many people step foward in disbelief with unproven statements.

As others have said, you all but chastise anyone that does not believe in your fantasy, blowing them off by touting that they are blinded by this Matrix.

No, everyone is free to believe what they want. However, I just ask for facts to back up baseless empty statements. That's basically what goes on, everyone just passes around statements, but can't back up what they believe and why. I am quite thrilled that you attempted to step forward with facts. The problem was that you clearly took the statements out of context.

Any one can point and shoot at a defenseless target, it seems the problem comes when the target shoots back and you find you are shooting nothing but blanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i know egypt was baals romping grounds for some time. when he moved on to bigger and better things he took some stuff with him didnt he? like the pyramid and oblisk and the eye and the sun and mixed and mingled a little with it thru history and even today. i always thought how obvious it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well here goes, my fourth attempt to post on the topic of the lies we're taught about history, to support the lie we're being taught about our futures.

Seriously, I've had no problems on any topic but this, reguardless of the thread.

On another thread, 'respected' posters insist that man didn't exist during the time of the super-continant, yet The Bible and ancient cultures say different. So how did these ancient people 'imagine up' this important 'little' detail, the way they say they 'imagined up' God.

I'm really getting tired of people quoting 'facts' based on assumtions, based on the reasonable, based on the accepted etc. about archeology that 'disproves' The Bible. It ain't science folks. Sure it's full of bits of science but the conclusions they promote as fact, aren't and can't be, while they keep basing all new findings on old falicies.

Yep, it's what Sun Matrix calls the matrix. now post, damn it...yeay, it did.
Sorry this isn't one of my best written posts but I wasn't going to waste more time writting for the theiving thin air.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by suzy ryan]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

i know egypt was baals romping grounds for some time.

I know you have the general idea, but I want to stress one point to you. This is very important even if it doesn't sound like it. The origin is Babylon. Knowing this will open other scriptures to you that most bypass. The lie originates in Babylon and is spread throughout the earth. As I have said, it originates with Nimrod and Semiramis and at Nimrods death, Nimrod is said to be Baal, the sun god(Satan). There is tons of details that I have left out as it winds all over the place and gets complex. I'll give you a little sample as I show you how the lie changes when it goes to Egypt. I will still leave out plenty of details. Here is part of the Egyptian version of the lie.

Horus "who rules with two eyes" In ancient Egyptian mythology, Horus was one of five offspring of the original pair of Egyptian gods, Ra and Rhea. Horus' siblings were Osiris, Set, Isis, and Nephthys. Osiris succeeded Ra as king of Egypt and married Isis, his sister. Their brother, Set, slew Osiris, who descended to preside over the land of the dead. The widow, Isis, called upon her brother, Horus, to destroy Set, which he did after many battles. Eventually, Osiris was resurrected.

When the lie goes to Egypt, Nimrod is Osiris. Notice that Osiris marries his sister in this version. In the original version, Nimrod marries his mother, Semiramis. Also notice that Osiris is also killed and resurrected.

Utchat The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of Horus The Elder. The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

The sun and the moon and perceiving light.

Horus as now conceived is a mixture of the original deities known as "Horus the Child" and "Horus the Elder". As the Child, Horus is the son of Osiris and Isis, who, upon reaching adulthood, becomes known as Her-nedj-tef-ef ("Horus, Avenger of His Father") by avenging his father's death,

These are just the basics, the lie twists every which way and intangles within itself. I tried to keep it as basic as possible.

when he moved on to bigger and better things he took some stuff with him didnt he? like the pyramid and oblisk and the eye and the sun and mixed and mingled a little with it thru history and even today. i always thought how obvious it is.
Yes he did. He likes to carry his mark. I plan on covering that later and will show you a few other marks at that time.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
To conclude on the aliens. It is hard to draw from facts when it comes to aliens, as no one really knows if they exist.

We cannot draw facts from the rapture as it has not yet happened.

What we can say is that the Bible predicts a rapture. We can say that the lie is in place to explain the rapture if it happens. People will be running around looking for aliens that likely aren't there. This could be the event that ushers in the New World Order, but we don't know. Out of chaos, order.

The Bible also predicts a peace treaty in the middle east. This is the same treaty that they talk about everyday in the news. It will happen.

Whether the rapture happens before the peace treaty is signed, halfway through the treaty timeframe, after the tribulation period or never has yet to be determined.

Just be aware that one day you will have to choose whether you will take the chip. If the rapture has occured and people are running around looking for aliens, I would not take that chip implant if I was you. Cause it only the Matrix.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's funny because much of the bible is influenced by the aliens. The aliens are the demons and satan. The bible says it's the word of god and it also says that satan will try to get humanity to believe "he" is god. It's worked way too well as can be seen by the billions of people that believe the book. Christians never question because the bible says not to. That is dangerous. But out of fear of hell they don't question. Even those that question and find that religions have been usurped, still believe some of the most dangerous lies in the bible. Few will take the hints and realize that the bible itself is the tool of "satan" used to trick humanity. The same way governments give a good face forward while secretly stealing the wealth of the people, the good words in the bible give cover for the subtle twists that steal the wealth of the soul. You can tell when someone has not found the complete truth. They will defend what they found vehemently. That's why christians run around defending the words of the bible. Their very soul is telling them they are wrong and they find themselves pulled in two directions. Absolute Truth needs noone's defense. Facts, in this illusionary world, have no relation to Absolute Truth. The facts you find in this world will blind you spiritually.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
New World Order "ushered in"???

It's already here.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Christians never question because the bible says not to. That is dangerous. But out of fear of hell they don't question

I must have missed this scripture. How about producing this scripture as I am unaware of it. Is this baseless empty chatter or can you back up your words with fact?

Even those that question and find that religions have been usurped, still believe some of the most dangerous lies in the bible.

Please enlighten me, what lies do you speak of.

Few will take the hints and realize that the bible itself is the tool of "satan" used to trick humanity.

Facts please.

You can tell when someone has not found the complete truth. They will defend what they found vehemently.

I think it's easier to tell when they make silly unfounded unsupported empty baseless statements.

That's why christians run around defending the words of the bible.

I think people defend the Bible, because they know it is the truth. They tire of listening to people that are clueless and pass around the same unfounded statements about the Bible being rewritten etc.

Their very soul is telling them they are wrong and they find themselves pulled in two directions.

How do you know this? I have never experienced such things. Do you just make this stuff up?

Absolute Truth needs noone's defense.

When the clueless speak about Satan controlling the Bible, surely someone can say, not so fast, bring your facts.

Facts, in this illusionary world, have no relation to Absolute Truth.

Factual truth cuts thru the illusion like a knife.

The facts you find in this world will blind you spiritually.

The Matrix in this world will blind you spiritually. The Matrix cannot stand in the light of factual truth. Please bring some facts to support your statements. Anybody can run their mouth about anything, but can they prove it. Well, can you?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sun Matrix I was interested in this thread when I read your first post, put later I found that you are a poor Christian fanatic who wants to force his believes on people.

I give you some credit for bringing some facts but you mixed them with many lies. There is some truth in what you said, for example :

- Jesus was born in the spring not in 25 December
- Christians holidays have paganism roots from Sun worshiping

I already know the above facts Also I know that you are mistaken about several things like the following:

Now to answer the question, 'Who is Allah? Allah is a pagan god that was worshipped in Arabia long before Muhammed came along and declared himself a prophet.

Allah actually comes from the from the word al-ilah, which means, the god.
There was a reported 360 gods worshipped in Mecca prior to the Muhammed showing up. The al-iliah or chief god of these was the moon god.

The first part of the Muslim creed says, "Allah is the greatest". The greatest of the gods that were worshipped. Muhammed simply took away all the other false gods that were already worshipped in Mecca and gave them their chief god ai-iliah, whose name had already been shortened to Allah. The Arabs accepted this because they already worshipped Allah as the moon god.

Again….someone mention the claim that Allah is a moon God . How dare you make such a claim?!

Ok.. Iam Muslim and I will debunk this Myth at once, and I hope that no one will mention this myth again.

Debunking the Myth of "Allah is a moon God":

Allah = God.
In Arabic Language we don't have the word 'God' we have the word Allah which mean God . That's it ….

Now I am Muslim and I will tell you who my God is. From the Quran:

[2:136] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."

Moon is not my God . My God is the God of ADAM , ABRAHAM , Mosa, Jesus , Mohammad .. and all other prophets. God is the creator of the universe, he is greater that place and time, he is eternal and cannot be described and he cannot be born.

Now listen to the proofs from the Quran itself:

Story of Abraham:

[6:74]Recall that Abraham said to his father Azar, "How could you worship statues as gods? I see that you and your people have gone far astray."

[6:75]We showed Abraham the marvels of the heavens and the earth, and blessed him with certainty:

[6:76]When the night fell, he saw a shining planet. "Maybe this is my Lord," he said. When it disappeared, he said, "I do not like (gods) that disappear."

[6:77]When he saw the moon rising, he said, "Maybe this is my Lord!" When it disappeared, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will be with the strayers."

[6:78]When he saw the sun rising, he said, "This must be my Lord. This is the biggest." But when it set, he said, "O my people, I denounce your idolatry.

[6:79]"I have devoted myself absolutely to the One who initiated the heavens and the earth; I will never be an idol worshiper."

Abraham rejected the idols that were worshiped by his people. Abraham rejected worshiping the planets , Abraham rejected worshiping the Moon and Abraham rejected worshiping the Sun. Abraham worshiped the God who created the planets, the moon and the sun. This story tell people to worship God and to reject paganism.

The moon in the Quran:

[7:54] Your Lord is the one GOD, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then assumed all authority. The night overtakes the day, as it pursues it persistently, and the sun, the moon, and the stars are committed to serve by His command. Absolutely, He controls all creation and all commands. Most Exalted is GOD, Lord of the universe.

The sun , the moon and the stars are committed to serve God. So how come some people claim that Muslims worship a moon Good????

[29:61] If you ask them, "Who created the heavens and the earth, and put the sun and the moon in your service," they will say, "GOD." Why then did they deviate?

Again Muslims worship God who created the sun and the moon. We don’t worship the sun nor the moon but we worship god who created them. Have you got it Sun Matrix ? or do I have to repeat it again.

Ok.. one more sura from the Quran:
[41:37]And of His portents are the night and the day and the sun and the moon. Adore not the sun nor the moon; but adore Allah Who created them, if it is in truth Him whom ye worship.

The Sura Clearly states : don’t worship the moon and don’t worship the Sun, But only worship 'Alah=God' who created them. It cannot be more clear than that I guess.

Sun Matrix I just came across your thread and noticed many lies and misinformation passed from you. Please DON’T SPREAD MISSINFORMATIONS/LIES and DON’T FEEAD IGNORANCE.

Useful sources:

Quran Browser
Quran Search

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
BTW .. the divinity of Jesus was not approved until 300 AD. after 300 years of Jesus death the Roman Emperor (who was sun worshiper before converting to Christianity) formed a council to discuss the nature of Jesus. In that council only one third of the votes was for Son of God and the Emperor confirmed that. (LOL... divinity of Jesus was confirmed by -undemocratic- voting system)

The Matrix rolls on................

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The facts you find in this world will blind you spiritually.

Anybody can run their mouth about anything, but can they prove it. Well, can you?

No need. You continue to prove your blindness with each post in this thread. You base your knowledge of the spiritual on things people wrote down. Your facts are other people's perceptions. All of which is from a material vantage point. Your material facts have nothing to do with matters of the soul. The soul cares not about Baal or sun worship or any of the other "facts" you use to not-so-subtilely mask your supercilious arrogance. But you continue to speak on spiritual matters from a physical perspective.

Jesus said, "Damn the soul that depends on the flesh."

You follow words as though they were truth. You cry "facts" and tell everyone they are blind if they see beyond your anthropomorphic view of spiritual reality.

"If a blind person leads a blind person, both of them will fall into a hole."

You continue to try to belittle anyone that shows you something beyond your mental box o' facts. You repeat over and over that you "are trying to keep it simple". Oh thank you, great one. We could not understand your deep words without you simplifing it.

It's painfully obvious to most. You gave yourself away by attempting to act the part of holier-than-thou prophet. You shot yourself in the foot with your continuous condescending attitude. I certainly hope you don't claim to be a Christian because I have yet to see an ounce of "Christ-Like" in your words.

The Matrix does indeed roll on...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Deep Blue,

I don't believe that Muslims worship the moon any more that I believe that Catholics worship the sun. I do believe that people were praying toward Mecca and making a pilgrimage there long before Muhammed came along. I do believe that Muhammeds father and uncle had Allah in their names before Muhammed was born and I do believe that Muslims do things based on the cycles of the moon and have the crescent moon on their masques. These are facts. You are free to believe anything you wish.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

BTW .. the divinity of Jesus was not approved until 300 AD. after 300 years of Jesus death the Roman Emperor (who was sun worshiper before converting to Christianity) formed a council to discuss the nature of Jesus. In that council only one third of the votes was for Son of God and the Emperor confirmed that. (LOL... divinity of Jesus was confirmed by -undemocratic- voting system)

I have presented the facts on Constantine and need look no further than the holidays that we celebrate as proof of who Constantine was.

You agreed with this in you earlier post.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

TNo need. You continue to prove your blindness with each post in this thread. You base your knowledge of the spiritual on things people wrote down. Your facts are other people's perceptions. All of which is from a material vantage point. Your material facts have nothing to do with matters of the soul. The soul cares not about Baal or sun worship or any of the other "facts" you use to not-so-subtilely mask your supercilious arrogance. But you continue to speak on spiritual matters from a physical perspective.ext

I just had to go and do it, didn't I. Here you were, telling everyone about the reptilians and how you knew it all and I had to step in with facts.

David Icke traced these ancient reptilian blood lines right to the source, Nimrod and Semiramis. I watched his movie. He didn't bother to tell you the story about Nimrod, Baal, Semiramis and Satan, did he. The ancient reptilian bloodlines trace right back to the Serpent of Old.

All I did was slice off a very small sliver from the red pill of truth and oops....., you ate it.

Kinda screws everything up, doesn't it. How are you going to go back to chasing those reptilians when you know the truth about who they are. Can you block this truth from your mind and just carry on like it never happened?

Get back to me in six months and let me know if the mind can block factual truth once it is known. If you need another sliver of the red pill, just keep reading here.

And the Matrix rolls on..............................What's that thud I just heard. I guess I created a flat spot. Maybe you can repair it. Let me know.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join