It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You are the one putting yourself up as the teacher.

Really? Or maybe..........

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. 15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. 16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. 17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. 18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. 20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. 23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. 26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is the most entertaining thread I've read in a LONG time... LOL.

Anyways, I'm always amused at the way some people immediately equate the serpent and snakes with Satan. There is nothing evil about snakes or serpents. The serpent has been a core symbol throughout mankind's history, in many of it's religions and mythologies. There is plenty of evidence to point to this.

Christianity has since demonized these symbols in their continuing effort to stamp out all other beliefs and religions that don't correlate with theirs. It's plain to see for ANYONE who doesn't put all their faith in a book of fairy-tales which could be easily interchanged with any compilation of Mother Goose stories.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I'm not trying to attack anyone. I'm trying to get past the guard dog so I can speak with the true self of that person that the dog is guarding.

Anyway, like I said it's not easy to get past the guard dog. You have to distract it, keep it occupied, throw it a bone. Then you have to slip in past it as quick as possible. It doesn't always work. And that's why I came back to the thread. It's not because I'm looking for a fight. It's because I'm looking to talk with the real SM, not the guard dog. So I throw out a perceived attack and the guard dog goes after it. Then I try to slip through with a few questions that might touch the true self. I'm certainly not attacking SM. I have no reason to do that. It benefits no one. I care about SM just as I care about everyone I come into contact with. The thing I don't care about is that guard dog that keeps us from talking as two children of the Infinite Creator.

Well, you are talking to a man that has handled thousands and thousand of guard dogs. The best way to handle the guard dog is to befriend the dog. You may not get past him for quite some time, but you won't get bitten either. If you think that you will get anywhere with a guard dog by throwing out a perceived attack, you are mistaken.

Let's get to the root of all of this. You are free to start your own thread and say anything you want. Or, since you say that you see all the things that I have brought up, you are free to add to the things that I am saying, you have a choice.

But the root of the problem is that we believe in different Gods. I think that this would be a good time for you to identify the god that you believe in. What name does he(she) go by? Thankyou.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The serpent has been a core symbol throughout mankind's history, in many of it's religions and mythologies. There is plenty of evidence to point to this.

Exactly. Amazing that you can see this and yet don't understand why. If you get time, you might start at the beginning of the thread.

BTW, I used to think that they were fairy tales also. LOL. We believe what we are taught to believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
We believe what we are taught to believe.

That's apparently something that you , and many others, don't seem to understand.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

We believe what we are taught to believe.

That's apparently something that you , and many others, don't seem to understand.

Read the thread from the beginning, and then get back to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Get back to me when you have something more than baseless paranoia and ridiculous schizo-theories to prove your point.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
If everyone is blinded by this Matrix, does that mean that no one has broken it So Satan wins?

Everyones is not blinded by the Matrix. Those that are born again and accept Jesus as their savior are saved and free from the Matrix of lies. They may not understand all the ins and outs of the Matrix but the Matrix does not have them.

SunMatrix,

Can you please help me with this query or have I been neglected?

Cheers

K23

So SunMatrix, what happens to people who follow other religion. Does this mean they are doomed from the start? Who made that decision to have them doomed from the start of their birth? Was it God, the father of Jesus?

PS should i give up the religion i follow to save myself from the fires of hell?

fixed quotes

[edit on 10-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

SunMatrix, Can you please help me with this query or have I been neglected?
[/quote

Knowledge23,
I answered on the bottom of page 18.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So SunMatrix, what happens to people who follow other religion.

Have I answered? and yet...........your next question......

Does this mean they are doomed from the start?

Who made that decision to have them doomed from the start of their birth?

No one.

Was it God, the father of Jesus?

No.

PS should i give up the religion i follow to save myself from the fires of hell?

I don't know what you believe but you have choice.

Sunmatrix,

Thankyou for your response.

Let me ask again.

So what happens to people who follow other religion?

Cheers

K23

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge23

You may not get an answer. Your question is supposedly answerd at the bottom of page 18, all I see there is:

"Have I answered? and yet...........your next question......".

What?

Just as I never got an answer to what this person would be professing had the Matrix movie never existed, as without that movie, this OP never would have had the thought of the Matirix.

Ugh, it's just amazing how some take fantasy movies ........ as a documentary.

NN

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Nonik,

Thankyou for your comments. This is the only reason why, i thought I would give SunMatrix another go and start all over again.

Cheers

K23

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Get back to me when you have something more than baseless paranoia and ridiculous schizo-theories to prove your point.

Actually, this is a baseless comment.

You have not read the thread and have made a judgement without the facts.

I believe I have provided provable, historical facts to back up my comments. This of course does not include my comments on aliens. If you can prove whether they are real or not, with provable facts, we can go from there.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

There is no secret New World Order? Yea, the secret is out. It's not a secret anymore, most posters here are fully aware of it, but again, you are in denial of the facts. Go over to the New World Order forum and see if there are any facts for you to deny.

Last time I went into the NWO Forum I got labeled as one of "them". Them being the evil 4th dimension reptilian overlords. Yea ... lot's of 'sane' people in there. The NWO is a delusionist paranoid concept. You say look at the fact's and yet you happily look the other way. What give's?

Actually, I just present the facts. Any fifth grader would likely be able to identify Satan if you gave the clues, "The Shameless One" and "Serpent", you somehow seem to struggle.

No, you don't present fact's. That IS a fact. You present twisted concepts born out of ignorance and deceptions. You have your own twisted view of the world and you won't be happy untill everyone agree's with you. This is the basis of your idiotic you can't seen or understand argument's.

The FACT is, it's a stupid advertisement website for a body wash product that was released within the last year. It is by no means a satanic recruiment website in disguise. Untill YOU can see and understand this YOUR a lost cause.

Yea, put me on ignore, it makes denial much easier when you don't have to face facts. The fact is "Jesus is Lord'.

No, I didn't put you on ignore to deny facts. I put you on ignore for words I'm not allowed to say on ATS without getting into trouble.

On with more lies? Why would you say he hadn't read the thread when he clearly indicated that HE HAS. Oh right... He didn't agree with YOUR views. So there's no possible way he could've read the thread right?

I believe I have provided provable, historical facts to back up my comments.

You most certainly have not. Perhaps from your twisted delusional point of view, but for the rest of us who don't reside in a funny farm institute you haven't shown jack. Hey cool, another fact!

No, you did not answer him. All you did was attack his next comment in a diversion to NOT answer the question above the comment you attacked. His question was

"So SunMatrix, what happens to people who follow other religion. "

Answer that, not question his comment that came after it.

I almost feel sorry for taking you off ignore, but w.e.

No, his comment was a FACT Sun. Your arguments are what's baseless.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Prot0n]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ugh, it's just amazing how some take fantasy movies ........ as a documentary.

We have not discussed the Da Vinci Code yet, but we will get to it. I agree with you, it is fantasy disquised as a documentary.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prot0n

There is no secret New World Order? Yea, the secret is out. It's not a secret anymore, most posters here are fully aware of it, but again, you are in denial of the facts. Go over to the New World Order forum and see if there are any facts for you to deny.

Last time I went into the NWO Forum I got labeled as one of "them". Them being the evil 4th dimension reptilian overlords. Yea ... lot's of 'sane' people in there. The NWO is a delusionist paranoid concept. You say look at the fact's and yet you happily look the other way. What give's?

Actually, I just present the facts. Any fifth grader would likely be able to identify Satan if you gave the clues, "The Shameless One" and "Serpent", you somehow seem to struggle.

No, you don't present fact's. That IS a fact. You present twisted concepts born out of ignorance and deceptions. You have your own twisted view of the world and you won't be happy untill everyone agree's with you. This is the basis of your idiotic you can't seen or understand argument's.

The FACT is, it's a stupid advertisement website for a body wash product that was released within the last year. It is by no means a satanic recruiment website in disguise. Untill YOU can see and understand this YOUR a lost cause.

Yea, put me on ignore, it makes denial much easier when you don't have to face facts. The fact is "Jesus is Lord'.

No, I didn't put you on ignore to deny facts. I put you on ignore for words I'm not allowed to say on ATS without getting into trouble.

On with more lies? Why would you say he hadn't read the thread when he clearly indicated that HE HAS. Oh right... He didn't agree with YOUR views. So there's no possible way he could've read the thread right?

I believe I have provided provable, historical facts to back up my comments.

You most certainly have not. Perhaps from your twisted delusional point of view, but for the rest of us who don't reside in a funny farm institute you haven't shown jack. Hey cool, another fact!

No, you did not answer him. All you did was attack his next comment in a diversion to NOT answer the question above the comment you attacked. His question was

"So SunMatrix, what happens to people who follow other religion. "

Answer that, not question his comment that came after it.

I almost feel sorry for taking you off ignore, but w.e.

No, his comment was a FACT Sun. Your arguments are what's baseless.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Prot0n]

man you wont stop. every one of those comments you made are personal attacts. you havent yet given ME anything to prove that what sun is saying is wrong. give me something!! like i said before im here to learn. you got anything? i would love for you to prove to me sun is wrong. please prove to me he's wrong.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sunmatrix,

Thankyou for your response.

Let me ask again.

Those that fail to accept the free gift of God, will be judged for their sins. They will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

John 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life. 16 "For God loved the world in this way: He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 Anyone who believes in Him is not judged, but anyone who does not believe is already judged, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 "This, then, is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who practices wicked things hates the light and avoids it, so that his deeds may not be exposed. 21 But anyone who lives by the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be shown to be accomplished by God."

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
McDonalds has a commercial out- Fact

In this commercial three students are eating and are approached by their teacher- Fact.

The teacher asks the boys what they have been doing and the boys say studying. The boys then flash back to a concert where the crowd passes someone over their heads. - Fact

The boys ask the teacher what he has been doing. The teacher says grading papers. Then he experiences the same flashback of being passed on top of the crowd.- Fact

In these flashbacks, the guy being passed on top of the crowd is wearing very unusual brown shoes. - Fact

When the teacher walks off, the students notice his unusual brown shoes. - Fact.

The teacher then, as he is walking away flashes a hand sign. - Fact.

The hand sign is well known as a Satanic sign.- Fact

Check any website, the sign is there. It's just evil coming on to the scene that most are unaware of. - Fact.

Just the facts - FACT.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Those that fail to accept the free gift of God, will be judged for their sins. They will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

John 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life. 16 "For God loved the world in this way: He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 Anyone who believes in Him is not judged, but anyone who does not believe is already judged, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 "This, then, is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who practices wicked things hates the light and avoids it, so that his deeds may not be exposed. 21 But anyone who lives by the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be shown to be accomplished by God."

SunMatrix,

I thought I explained to you. I dnt follow your religion. I know which book that is from as I have read it, but lets take it that I havnt read it, what does that mean?

Am I doomed from the start? [I know this is not what you have said, but I am just considering this situation as you have not confirmed this]

Cheers

K23

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

So most of what I am saying is true, I gather.

Up to the point where you equate everything back to the bible to give the impression that the bible is actually the word of "God". But, that depends on what "God" we are talking about. It actually was inspired by what humans would consider a "God". So yea, the symbols. Most of the history, although it's not close to complete. It's just the interpretations of some of those "truths" that I don't consider correct.

Would you have time to start a thread about this.

Actually, no. I mean I have the time just not the will. I've already expended so much energy and it really doesn't seem worth it anymore. I've noticed that people are where they are. There is some sort of mental lethargy going on that keeps most people stationary in their current understanding.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join