It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:
JPW

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
everything this dude is saying actually has a lot of weight. you only have to read C.S. Lewis' Christian theology books to see that the story of Jesus is working all around us every day. We could not breathe, let alone type on a computer if it were not for the life-force of God.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
sorry about the quoting thing...im very tired and i have never been able to get those quotes put in at the right place....never............
somebody wanna give me a lesson on that.....i dont even know if im making any sense right now or not

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Funkydung]

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
sorry about the quoting thing

No issues. I figured it out.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ok i got schooled on the quote thing. whew i definatly chopped that last post up to shreds. sorry arm. my eyes were burning and it was really late and just got home from a 8 hour 4wheelin mountain trial ridin ordeal...it was fun no less...but i was kinda out of it. ill try to get back with the group next post..back to the matrix....come on sun give us some more.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Day. Hope you took a little time to reflect on the Risen Messiah who died for my sins and yours.

Hope no one got up early for an Easter "SUN RISE" service. Hope no one spent time hunting Ishtar eggs.

Always something out there to keep you from the truth.

The Matrix rolls on.....................

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
sun who do you think the mystery babylon is? i dont think youve mentioned that yet. some people think its america...some iraq...some this new joining of humanity known as the nwo...they all three seem to fit the description....

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

sun who do you think the mystery babylon is? i dont think youve mentioned that yet. some people think its america...some iraq...some this new joining of humanity known as the nwo...they all three seem to fit the description....

Babylon is Iraq. The fulfillment of Jeremiah 50 and 51 is very likely happening right now, the judgement of Babylon. Funny, you don't hear that anywhere, isn't it.

Mystery Babylon sits on 7 hills and is dressed in purple and scarlet.

Neither Babylon nor Mystery Babylon is the U.S.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
just posted this on another thread talking about the eucharist.
thought it would fit here.

"The Word of God is blasphemed by the satanic teaching of the Eucharist, changing the Lord's supper from a memorial observance to a sacrament, a repeated sacrifice of Christ for sin. Every time the words of consecration are used, the natural body and blood of Jesus is mystically present in the form of bread and wine (cannibalism).
The repeated 'sacrifice' denies the finished work of Christ's sacrifice on the cross. If Catholic priests can offer an acceptable sacrifice, then Christ our High Priest is robbed of His glory. It exalts sinful men into the position of mediators between God and men. The elements of bread and wine are exalted to a position of honor and veneration that is not warranted in Scripture.

The round 'cakes' were used in pagan worship in Egypt, where in 1854, an ancient temple in Egypt was discovered with inscriptions showing round cakes on an altar. Above the altar is a large image of the SUN. Near Babain, Egypt is a temple with the sun symbol above its altar with two priests shown worshipping.
In Peru (South America), this same image is worshipped. Even the Israelites, when they fell into Baal worship, set sun-images above their altars. The shape of the Catholic 'host' is influenced by sun-worship. Catholicism is a mixture of paganism, Judaism and Christianity. It is not Biblical and is not of God."

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Let's take a look and see what we can determine about Babylon. WHO IS BABYLON????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Bible gives us plenty to look at. There are many of the same descriptions in Jeremiah 50 and 51 as there is in Revelation 18.

Fallen, fallen is Babylon.
It has become a dwelling place of demons and unclean spirits
All the nations have drunk of her wine.
Come out of he my people so you don't suffer her judgements
Sins piled to heaven
Pay her back even as she has paid.

So there are certainly lots of similiarities between Jeremiah 50 and 51 and Rev. 18. Looks like we are talking about the same prophecy. Are we?

Why did God judge Babylon?

Jeremiah 50:28 The voice of those who flee and escape from the land of Babylon Declares in Zion the vengeance of the Lord our God, The vengeance of His temple.

God judges Babylon because Gods first temple was destroyed by the Babylonians. God also says his judgement is against the land of the Chaldeans not just against Babylon.

The word that the Lord spoke against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

Now looking in Revelation 18 why does God say he will judge Babylon?

Revelation 18:7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, 'I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.' 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day--death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

In Revelation God says that he judges Babylon because she glorified herself and lived luxuriuosly. In Jereimiah God judges Babylon because he is taking vengenance for the destruction of his temple.

That would mean, that there are two Babylons. Look further, Revelation 19.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

The people in heaven say Alleluia, the great whore is judged. And then in verse 3 they say, And again they say Alleluia.

Both Babylons are judged. There are two Babylons, and neither of them is the U.S.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Two Babylons?????????????????????

What happens to the Babylon in Revelations?

Revelation 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Her plagues come in one day, apparently without warning.

What happens to the Babylon in Jeremiah?

Jer 51:46 And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.

What does it mean, A RUMOR shall BOTH come one year? That means that the rumor will come and the result of the rumor will come.

And after that, in another year, a rumor and violence, the result of the rumor.

The judgement of Babylon in Jeremiah is the judgement of the land of the Chaldeans. This is modern day Iraq.

A rumor and violence comes one year. Gulf War 1

In another year, rumor and violence. Gulf war 2

It is very likely happening right now. And yet all is silent, cause........

The Matrix rolls on......

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i know people are probably familiar with Alexander Hislop's work. always interesting.

biblebelievers.com...

we have considered the history of the Two Babylons chiefly in detail. Now we are to view them as organised systems. The idolatrous system of the ancient Babylon assumed different phases in different periods of its history. In the prophetic description of the modern Babylon, there is evidently also a development of different powers at different times. Do these two developments bear any typical relation to each other? Yes, they do. When we bring the religious history of the ancient Babylonian Paganism to bear on the prophetic symbols that shadow forth the organised working of idolatry in Rome, it will be found that it casts as much light on this view of the subject as on that which has hitherto engaged our attention. The powers of iniquity at work in the modern Babylon are specifically described in chapters 12 and 13 of the Revelation; and they are as follows:--I. The Great Red Dragon; II. The Beast that comes up out of the sea; III. The Beast that ascendeth out of the earth; and IV. The Image of the Beast. In all these respects it will be found, on inquiry, that, in regard to succession and order of development, the Paganism of the Old Testament Babylon was the exact type of the Paganism of the new.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by POTTOS
Everyone lives in their own, self-created "Matrix", if you will.

Period, end of story, hopefully end of thread.

well there is a great contribution to an intelligent topic. maybe the author can expand on this comment so we can understand his views more clearly.

we do create our own realities, but i dont see what this has to do with the topic here.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMP
In six pages I have yet to see something posted by Sun Matrix that is worthy of any ATSer's time. Sun Matrix, you are not the first to make claims that religion is flawed (DUH!) and try to draw connections between paganism and things like Christmas (which is all you've managed to accomplish) and you will not be the last. You have not established one iota of credibility. Why should any of us trust you? How about before laying the ground work as you call you, you establish some credibility? After that, why don't you explain to us how your life has been enhanced by seeing past this Sun God, Satan created Matrix? What exactly can you do better/easier then the rest of us? You're not off to a very good start my friend.

i see from your location that you are already where the rest of us are heading.

what's it like there?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sun Matrix

As you are using the bible as a (the?) source to help us be 'reborn', I'd like to know which version of the bible you consider the definitive one. King James? Have you read and confirmed the translations from Hebrew yourself or is it just an English one that you reference?

Last time I checked the King James version had 1000+ errors in its translation - some minor, some major.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Last time I checked the King James version had 1000+ errors in its translation - some minor, some major.

Thank you for your comment.

Can you show me where you checked?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hi Sun

It has been a long time since I did that research, and after a cursory Google search I could not find the website where I read that number of mis-translations. A search will come up with sites that point out errors in the KJV of the bible, and as stated many of these are minor errors, however some as I recall were fairly impactful when understanding the messages in the bible.

I will try to reconcile this issue when I have some more time, however until then I'd like to know if you believe that the KJV version of the bible is the definitive bible version. I would also like your opinion as to how a book that was clearly written by man is a clear message sent to the people from Jesus.

For the record I once believed that the bible was the word of God, and that Jesus Christ was his son and our saviour. Recently my views have changed, but my journey to uncovering my truth has really just begun. As it stands now I feel that getting closer to God/Creator begins from within, not without. Belief in the power of my spirit, of my meaning here on Earth, my power to do good things for others is the path to righteousness (for lack of a better phrase). I expect that is an incomplete understanding, but I am never afraid to admit I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hi Jimmy,

Hope this helps.

however until then I'd like to know if you believe that the KJV version of the bible is the definitive bible version.

Yes

I would also like your opinion as to how a book that was clearly written by man is a clear message sent to the people from Jesus.

Jimmy, the Bible is written by man but inspired by God. How can a book written by man accurately predict so many things. Is there an error in any of these predictions. No. How can that be?

For the record I once believed that the bible was the word of God, and that Jesus Christ was his son and our saviour. Recently my views have changed, but my journey to uncovering my truth has really just begun. As it stands now I feel that getting closer to God/Creator begins from within, not without. Belief in the power of my spirit, of my meaning here on Earth, my power to do good things for others is the path to righteousness (for lack of a better phrase). I expect that is an incomplete understanding, but I am never afraid to admit I am wrong.

Jimmy, there is no "my truth" when it comes to God. There is only "one truth", Jesus is the Messiah. That's true for me and true for you. It doesn't matter how righteous you are, you cannot be perfect, therefore you need Jesus to enter the kingdom of God.

You say that you used to believe and now you don't. For me, there is no doubt, whatsoever. This is a bit long, but it will help you understant where you are at.

Matthew 25:14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them. 20 So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' 21 His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' 23 His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' 24 Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.' 26 But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. 29 For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

This I know. God is waiting for you to call out with all your heart for the truth. I give you my word, that is all you need do. Call out with all, and I mean all of your heart and ask God to reveal you the truth of his Son who died for the sins of men. Ask Him to help you believe, ask him to save you.
You will find a world that you know nothing about.

There is so much that I would like to tell you and show you. I have only scratched the surface of the world designed to keep you from the truth. I have shown you nothing of the world that is available for you to live in. This world is hidden from you. It is revealed in the Word of God. All things are possible to him who believes.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
How can a book written by man accurately predict so many things.

Hi Sun

I would say it's because the bible was written by the men that have shaped our (the servants) future since the time it was written and before. Their hands have not been guided by God, rather their own quest for Godhood. The Kings (Lords) of the ancient past wielded great power, and their priesthoods were the historians and record keepers of their time. They are masters of control and even then understood the power that religion has as a control mechanism over the masses. Consider that the matrix you spoke of includes your religion - all religions really, and that belief and fear in a Messiah (means anointed one, by the way) is a fantastic way to restrain humans from seeking their own truths. Why bother when the bible lays it all out for you? Revelations tells you that God shall come and smite those who do not believe (does it not also say that only 144,000 are to be saved?) - so why should we do anything but believe? We have no control in our own destiny, so everything that is happening was MEANT to happen - it is all part of God's plan. I would argue that Revelations is not a prediction but a promise from those who have ruled the servants for centuries, that one day they would instigate the mark of the beast, and that a select few will be chosen to sit in the house of 'God', and that the rest of the servants are to be damned.

Originally posted by Sun MatrixJimmy, there is no "my truth" when it comes to God. There is only "one truth", Jesus is the Messiah. That's true for me and true for you. It doesn't matter how righteous you are, you cannot be perfect, therefore you need Jesus to enter the kingdom of God.

The one truth I think I've figured out is that there is a Creator, the one that created my mind with which I interpret my world. With that mind I see how the masses have been controlled throughout time - by religion. By ecomomic control (institution of the money system). By the magic of science and the words of experts (drink your milk, don't drink your milk. Sun causes cancer, sun prevents cancer). By extensive mind control (all levels of the media, causing trauma to the human psyche through wars and other tradgedies). People are told from all angles to NOT think for themselves, to ignore the contradictions religions present (thou shalt not kill, unless it is killing in the name of God - which the church has done for centuries), and not to worry about the future as God is coming, so obeyance to his word is the ONLY salvation. Such control wielded by those who regard us as sheep is a recipe for disaster, and I can see how well such a plan has worked to date.

There's enough evidence to show that humans are much older than we have been led to believe, and that the very matrix you speak of there to keep us from realizing the power we have to shape and change our worlds. The bible is a great book full of many lessons, but not as a path to the kingdom of God. Remember at the time of it's writing, only the Kings and their priesthoods could read or write, thus it was only understood by a select few. It was the interpretations that were given to the masses from the elite. That said, the bible tells us how we, if we wish to join their ranks, can become more God-like as they are striving for. The quote you offered is great proof of this.

Matthew 25:14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them. 20 So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' 21 His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' 23 His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' 24 Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.' 26 But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. 29 For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

A talent is a measure of gold. Odd that God would choose to use a banking metaphor to describe the path to the kingdom of God. 'his lord (Kings were referred to as lords back in this time) answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.' Yes Kings did reap where they have not sown through excessive taxation. And yes they did gather where they have not scattered seed, for this is how the Kings of yesterday and the elite (el=God, elite=those of God) of today gain and maintain their power.

'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness.' More will be given to he who can work the money system, and please their lord (King). Those who do not have (and thus cannot give to the King) will be cast out into the darkness (the darkness means into the unknowing) and even when he does have he will have it taken away (the UNPROFITABLE servants will be controlled).

Those that have ruled believe themselves to be in the light - thus the sheep or servants are in the dark. We are the profane, they are the adept. They believe to have seen the truth which is the powerful are to rule, and those who do not see this have not evolved, for he who wields the most power is the closest to God.

Originally posted by Sun MatrixThis I know. God is waiting for you to call out with all your heart for the truth. I give you my word, that is all you need do. Call out with all, and I mean all of your heart and ask God to reveal you the truth of his Son who died for the sins of men. Ask Him to help you believe, ask him to save you.
You will find a world that you know nothing about.

There is so much that I would like to tell you and show you. I have only scratched the surface of the world designed to keep you from the truth. I have shown you nothing of the world that is available for you to live in. This world is hidden from you. It is revealed in the Word of God. All things are possible to him who believes.

I think it's awfully presumptuous that God that created EVERYTHING would work through man to reveal his plan by way of some 'holy' books. I would have to say that the bible is the means designed to keep YOU from the truth. I prefer to believe that God has given us the means by which to discover what is meant to be discovered. I sense the Creator's force when I do good things - I see the effects my actions have on others, and the effects it has on me. Anger and hate destroys, love and kindness creates. When you say 'all things are possible to him who believes' I totally agree. When I suggested perhaps we are all the Matrix it was to suggest that we have had much more power over how it was shaped and how it is shaping the world we live in. This is the information that has been kept from us, by the distraction of religion, the oft-repeated tale of the saviour who dies for us and rises again (this legend describes the Sun, btw, not the Son). So yes, we do agree on one thing, that he who believes has the power. I would suggest you believe in YOU, and not in a God who would give his message to a corrupt elite to share with us in a manner they see fit.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

(does it not also say that only 144,000 are to be saved?)

No, you are referring to the 144,000 Jews that will be sealed.

You seem to be following David Icke, Alan Watts in your posts. Will you have your Matrix with or without the Reptilians?

Notice that they both tell you all about the origins of religion and the Matrix. They both point to Babylon. They just leave out the most important part. Satan is behind religion and it's origins in Babylon. Learn about Nimrod, Baal and Semiramis, the origin of the lie. Watch the lie go to Egypt and then all over the world. Follow the path of the Matrix.

Icke is part of the Matrix, simple as that. He tells you about the matrix. He feeds you truth, truth, truth, truth and then the lie. And you swallow it. It goes down easy with all that truth.

What do you think is the purpose of the NWO. Control????????????? They already control everyting. They control you and everything that you learn. They teach you the Matrix. You already believe the lie. They have control.

So you think that they are using religion to control people????????????? They are using religion to blind people. They are using religion to keep people from the truth.

The truth is, Jesus is the prophesied Messiah. If you miss this, you have missed it all. That is what the Matrix is about, contol of the destination of your soul.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sun

Just so you know I try not follow anybody. I have listened to Icke, and Watt, as well as the mainstream media and the church, but I have also listened to my family, my local priest, and others such as you who are better versed in different related topics than I. I only go off what I believe to be true as I perceive it. I have no doubt this will change in time, as in no way does any one person have it figured out, especially me.

I do agree with you that religion is used to blind people from the truth. What I don't understand is how you can claim to have it figured out, when your main source is the bible, which of course is the tie that binds Christianity together. At this point I would be more inclined to believe you had you had a vision or an experience unique to you rather than citing the KJV of the bible. It's like you are proving Peak Oil to be a reality by quoting the oil company's surveys.

Religion has been around for centuries, thus I conclude that humans' true abilities and perhaps purpose has been stifled for that long. At this time it is my intention to have my own beliefs, those that I consider to be of a beneficial value to me and the world around me - to 'rewire' my subconcious after years of encoding by the matrix. That includes removing any restrictions religion had previously placed on my existence. Until I find that these actions are counter-productive to my development as a person I will continue to do so. I have already seen the fruits of my labour and they have validated the experiment that I can control my world in ways I had never thought possible (no I am not talking about any new age stuff - even science has validated visualization and documented the mind-body connection). This is the path I will take until I find one I believe to be a better one.

I respect your belief and your understanding that Jesus is the Messiah, but I heartedly disagree. I'd like to know - do you believe that Jesus (the Son of God) walked the Earth, was crucified and then rose after 3 days? I ask because that story has been told in other religions at different times, and thus betrays the bible's authenticity. If you don't, and have other reasons other than those found in the bible as to Jesus being the Messiah, then I would love to hear them.

I'd like to clarify one point I made earlier. I had asked 'what if we are the matrix'. That was presented incorrectly. I agree there is a matrix that has been created around the masses for centuries. What I meant to say was 'what if we have the power within ourselves to alter the matrix or break its hold altogether'? Through our thoughts and actions, and even through will alone? Waiting for a Messiah to save us all removes any hope that the above is possible - but what if God has given us each the power to smash the Matrix to bits? Wouldn't Jesus want us to harness this energy and undo the evil that this world has become?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join