It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've been reading this thread for a while now and all i can say is right-on sun matrix .....this has been a brilliant post and i for one am glad to see someone stand up for Jesus on this board ........

looking forward to hearing more from this post so keep up the good work ...People need to know just how wide the matrix extends into there lives so they can finally ........once and for all........ DENY IGNORANCE!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I can agree that there is something out there that could be metaphorically labelled as the matrix. I don't think all of it is as apparent as some posters claim it is. There are obvious aspects to whatever it is and we talk about these things. But pretending to know exactly what it is, IMO, is playing right into it. None of us knows anything for sure. Except those that follow Jesus, apparently. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Well, you are talking to a man that has handled thousands and thousand of guard dogs. The best way to handle the guard dog is to befriend the dog. You may not get past him for quite some time, but you won't get bitten either. If you think that you will get anywhere with a guard dog by throwing out a perceived attack, you are mistaken.

I've tried that many times. Doesn't work. The reason the it doesn't work is that the person becomes more comfortable being the dog because you accept them as the dog. It might work in the real long term but a look around shows we don't have that kind of time.

What does work is exposing the dog for what it is. In order to expose you have to throw out a perceived attack. But that only works if the person wants it to. And that's perfect. It shows me immediately if they wish to move on or if they are still comfortable where they are.

Let's get to the root of all of this. You are free to start your own thread and say anything you want. Or, since you say that you see all the things that I have brought up, you are free to add to the things that I am saying, you have a choice.

Since you do see a lot I'm trying to see how far your sight goes. There's no point in starting a new thread

But the root of the problem is that we believe in different Gods. I think that this would be a good time for you to identify the god that you believe in. What name does he(she) go by? Thankyou.

There is no name. In fact, "God" isn't even near correct. The universes, the void, the everything, the all, is one infinite mind. Souls are the thoughts of the infinite mind in action. The physical realm (including the realms of angels and demons) was created for souls that wished to experience greater distortions of the infinite mind. I just use the term "God" because that's what everyone else uses, so it's easier.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Would you have time to start a thread about this
Actually, no. I mean I have the time just not the will. I've already expended so much energy and it really doesn't seem worth it anymore. I've noticed that people are where they are. There is some sort of mental lethargy going on that keeps most people stationary in their current understanding.

i feel like this everytime i get on ats. hahaha i was wondering if i was the only one noticing this mental lethargy. ive begged people to research history and facts but people would just rather disagree and say that what they know is true based on their very weak understanding of history. i dont understand this kind of thinking. i speak for myself, but i would rather know the true facts and understand how everything fits than just babble about how someone who knows much more than me is wrong over and over. its just so much more fun to know the truth. that way your able to see everything happening right in front of your eyes. plus it helps when mind control tactics come into play. those tactics mean nothing on people who know exactly whats going on. knowing the truth....by knowing history....not just history but the hidden history....gives anybody an advantage.

i was in a thread where they was talking about bush and how he was guilty for 911 and the bringing in of the nwo. i told them that bush may be a willing player in this game but he definatly isnt the one in control. asked them if they knew that this was coming into play for thousands of years but that question didnt even phase em. thier understanding of history doesnt go back 10 years maybe 20 much less hundreds.....this mental lethargy keeps them from seeing past the here and now. no concept of babylon, egypt, rome...anything. pretty sad. its so simple.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Up to the point where you equate everything back to the bible to give the impression that the bible is actually the word of "God". But, that depends on what "God" we are talking about. It actually was inspired by what humans would consider a "God". So yea, the symbols. Most of the history, although it's not close to complete. It's just the interpretations of some of those "truths" that I don't consider correct.

arm you almost have it. you just have this programmed view that the bible is make belive. the bible is a very powerful book. these people that run this world have you thinking just like they want you to. do you actually think they want you to understand this book?? they have the whole world thinking that the bible is nonsense and really no need to read it much less study it and find deeper meanings... that shed light on who "they" really are. if people didnt have this "programmed view" about this book, the illuminatii would be $h!t out of luck. but in reality, its the most powerful book on this planet. its full of stories that show us humans how to live on a daily basis yeah, but beneath that is a concept that humans can only understand by a supernatural renewing of the mind. ive said that a few times in this thread backed up with scripture that explains it. the mathmatics that make up this book is hard to grasp. i wont even get into that subject. but the point is....."they" have mananged to turn this book into a disney book. a fairytale. nothing could be further from the truth. they wouldnt have a chance if people knew what the bible is really about. they would be exposed and their plans. all of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
I've been reading this thread for a while now and all i can say is right-on sun matrix .....this has been a brilliant post and i for one am glad to see someone stand up for Jesus on this board ........

looking forward to hearing more from this post so keep up the good work ...People need to know just how wide the matrix extends into there lives so they can finally ........once and for all........ DENY IGNORANCE!!!

Thank you Sentinal, it is nice to get a little positive feedback and support.

You can see that I am right on because you are obviously born again. They say, no one can tell you about the Matrix, you have to see it for yourself. The only way to really see, it is to become born again. I am just hoping to bring forward enough facts showing the lies to get people to question the crap that they are taught and get them to seek the truth.

I've noticed many posters spend lots of time trying to disprove the facts, which is impossible. They see only the lies that are in place to lead them astray. If they would just seek to "prove the truth" instead of trying to disprove it, they might get somewhere.

Seeing is believing.......NO Believing is seeing.

You cannot see until you believe. That's just how it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

arm you almost have it. you just have this programmed view that the bible is make belive.

That view of my view is incorrect. The bible has a lot of truth to it. There's something I've said a few times but it's extremely important when dealing with teachings in the physical realm. -The best lie is 99% truth.- It's the best because the lie will almost always be believed because it's surrounded by truth. The human soul can pick up truth because it resonates. So get the soul resonating and slip a lie in and it will almost always be believed.

The bible is far from make believe. But few christians that I've met had the ability or insight to realize that quite a bit of it was allegory. Further, when showed these parts or shown parts that don't fit they have pre-scripted responses to protect the bible (in their eyes) from such words.

the bible is a very powerful book.

Very much agreed. Many have killed over it. There are no less than 1 billion catholics. I have no idea how many christians there are of other denominations. But with the combined numbers I would have to say the bible is the most powerful book on the planet. Imagine if "Satan" slipped in a few lies through the many incarnations of the bible? Is such a senario out of the question? The idea that this could not happen is improbable. If you can stop for just a moment and think about the power of a billion plus people believing a few lies that benefit "Satan", then you will glimpse the reasons behind my viewpoints.

these people that run this world have you thinking just like they want you to. do you actually think they want you to understand this book??

Yes, of course they do. If humans understand and believe the bible then they have grand power over the human soul. That's why churches are allowed to operate undisturbed and given tax breaks. That's why the current U.S. administration invokes the name of Jesus. That's why missionaries are given access to all points on the globe. If they really wanted to stop it, because it represented a threat, they would. A quick view shows that not only don't they do anything to stop it but they encourage it's proliferation and belief. Then you have the Koran and the Torah. Same senario with these two "Holy" books. They want billions to believe it. They don't care which you believe in as long as you pick one. Regular religion not your style, no problem. They have wicca, satanism, new-age, buddism, and the list goes on and on. They only need you to believe in one.

they have the whole world thinking that the bible is nonsense and really no need to read it much less study it and find deeper meanings..

A billion plus people? It's hard for me when I hear statements like this in the face of overwhelming proof to the contrary.

that shed light on who "they" really are. if people didnt have this "programmed view" about this book, the illuminatii would be $h!t out of luck.

If people didn't believe in a religion at all and sought the answers within, then the illuminati would be #### out of luck. Right now they control the world. And they owe that great feat in no small part to religion.

but in reality, its the most powerful book on this planet.

Indeed. Billions of human souls trapped in a lie. And very little hope of freeing them.

they would be exposed and their plans. all of it.

The plans are meant to be exposed. The illuminati are tasked with ensuring that the biblical prophecies are fullfilled. The mark of the beast. They aren't hiding it. The wars and rumors of wars. The book of revelations has to be fullfilled. It's part of the grand plan. As each new prophecy is fullfilled, those that seen them in the bible will believe the bible that much stronger. And they will show others and the others that might not have believed before will start to believe. It's a beautifully complex and devious plan by "Satan". Many will be trapped in the lie.

The illuminati are just a useful tool for much more powerful beings. The last thing those more powerful beings want is for humans to realize that the human soul is in fact more powerful than they are and needs no external authority or book. But not only that, the actual fall of man, the thing that held man in this realm was the idea of looking to an external authority for answers that were contained within the soul. This caused the fall. This allowed these beings, this "Satan", to entrap humanity even further. If only "Eve" hadn't reached for that allegorical apple that represented knowledge. Reaching outside themselves for knowledge is the grand lie that has been perpetuated for hundreds of thousands of years. The bible is just the current reincarnation of that allegorical apple.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
OK Armageddon,

Tell us the name the book where you got this stuff. No way you can be dreaming up this stuff yourself. Name the books and the author.

Your god has no name.
You don't follow a religion.

AND yet you say things like balance, look inside for answers, Eastern religious stuff. BYW there are NO ANSWERS INSIDE.

No religion, no name for god, and yet you talk spiritual things.

So what part of the Matrix has you????????????????

Ok, when did aliens land on the earth and do all this??????????

Gotta be aliens, what book did you read?????????

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge23
SunMatrix,

I thought I explained to you. I dnt follow your religion. I know which book that is from as I have read it, but lets take it that I havnt read it, what does that mean?

Am I doomed from the start? [I know this is not what you have said, but I am just considering this situation as you have not confirmed this]

Cheers

K23

Sunmatrix,

Still waiting for a response?

Rgds

K23

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Sunmatrix, Still waiting for a response?

Sorry K23. You have the right idea, just ask again.

I thought I explained to you. I dont follow your religion.

I thought I explained to you, I don't follow a religion, I have no need for it.
I only follow truth.

I know which book that is from as I have read it, but lets take it that I havnt read it, what does that mean? Am I doomed from the start? [I know this is not what you have said, but I am just considering this situation as you have not confirmed this.

No, you are not doomed from the start. You have choice. Right now, you could read something that makes you decide to call out to God with all your heart. He says "ask and you will receive". He cannot deny you the truth, if you ask for it. But you must choose to ask.

If you don't accept the RISEN MESSIAH as your personal savior, then you will face judgement.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So, I must convert to Christanity?

Cheers

K23

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge23
So, I must convert to Christanity?

Cheers

K23

And if I said yes, could you not go and join the Catholic Church and be considered a Christian. Would this not be a "religion" which claims salvation through works. Would your good works save you?

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Therefore, if I said no, would that be the truth. Yes, it would. You need only accept and obey the Prophesied Messiah. This is the truth, not a religion. Religions are created to keep you in blindness. That said, if you are a believer would you then not be considered a Christian and call yourself a Christian?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sun - how is it that you know that your enlightenment, your being 'born-again', isn't just matrix programming at the next level?

As for the Matrix movie, much like the bible it has layered meanings, some for the exoteric, some for the esoteric. Neo is both Neo and Mr. Anderson. Neo Anderson can be translated to mean 'new son of man'. When Neo says he is Neo, not Mr. Anderson, it represents the death of the profane Anderson, and the birth of the 'new son of man' - a man with superpowers, who can control the Matrix by thought alone. Neo represents what the powers that be aspire to - Godhood. Taking that which was imperfect(man) and making it perfect....

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
On a slightly simpler note, for what it's worth, Neo is of course an anagram of oNe as in The One.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
arm im goinna get back to ya soon...ive been a little busy but plan on responding to your comment. its a good comment by the way. and i do have a response so bear with me.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Sun - how is it that you know that your enlightenment, your being 'born-again', isn't just matrix programming at the next level?Text

Because you understand that the purpose of the Matrix is to keep you from seeing that the One is your only true hope of excape.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Kind of like the movie. Neo took the Red Pill of truth and a world opened to him that he did not see before. You must believe to see this world. It is there.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Who created the Matrix then? Was it man? Was it Jesus? Has it always been there? I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered, but it's a 20 page thread now.....

Have you considered that perhaps we ARE the matrix? The matrix is the ocean and we are all whirlpools within it? Perhaps being born-again is more about harnessing the matrix from within rather than removing one's self from it?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmytango
Who created the Matrix then? Was it man? Was it Jesus? Has it always been there? I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered, but it's a 20 page thread now.....

Have you considered that perhaps we ARE the matrix? The matrix is the ocean and we are all whirlpools within it? Perhaps being born-again is more about harnessing the matrix from within rather than removing one's self from it?

Satan created the Matrix to blind you from the truth, that Jesus is the Prophesied Messiah.

You need to understand that everything is controlled. The government, the banking system, the stock market, the gas supply, gas prices, commodity prices, everything. You would not be learning about evolution in school, if what you learned wasn't controlled. TV shows, the news, documentaries, everything is controlled by those few in charge.

Shows on the Discovery channel, A & E, Histoy channel, Science channel, The Learning Channel and Animal Planet are feeding you so much crap it's unbelievable. You watch something like "Mysteries of the Bible" and think that you have learned something. You learned exactly what they want you to learn. By the way, that ain't Lady Liberty out there in the New York Harbor, it is a statue of Semiramis, Queen of Babylon.

Nothing matters except your soul. That's what this is all about. People are starving all over the world. That doesn't matter, as long as they don't know the truth. They want them to die in blindness. Don't you honestly think that we could send a few thouand people and a few hundred tractors to Africa save countless starving people.

In the 1970's there was an energy chrisis. All of a sudden, there was no more oil. What happened to that lie. Guess what, you are going to hear that lie again. The Bible says, a barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat. It's coming, that you can believe.

After the Energy Chrisis of the 1970's (not shortage, but manufactured chrisis), a guy named Jim Hall who built a famous race car known as the "Chapparal" went to the Mercury showroom and picked up a car. He made some modifications to the engine and transmission etc and the car got 70 miles a gallon with the car full of people and being driven hard. They emptied the car and babied it to see how many miles a gallon they could get, and I think it was over 140 miles per gallon.

And don't tell me it is the oil companies buying up the pattents. The car companies could just as easy build cars that get this kind of mileage. That's just not the plan.

The truth is undergoing a tremedous attack right now. Satans kingdom on earth is rising. It's all around you, you are just unaware. The New World Order is coming to power. Wake up, you can't fight it, it will happen. Your only chance is to call out to God and His Messiah to save you.

There is a world that you do not understand. The only way to experience it is to be born again. You don't need to clean up a thing in your life to call out to him with all your heart. If you mean it, he will take care of the cleaning up. He is the potter and you are the clay. That is the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Originally posted by Funkydung

arm you almost have it. you just have this programmed view that the bible is make belive.

That view of my view is incorrect. The bible has a lot of truth to it. There's something I've said a few times but it's extremely important when dealing with teachings in the physical realm. -The best lie is 99% truth.- It's the best because the lie will almost always be believed because it's surrounded by truth. The human soul can pick up truth because it resonates. So get the soul resonating and slip a lie in and it will almost always be believed.

sorry about that arm...my view on your view was incorrect.

The bible is far from make believe. But few christians that I've met had the ability or insight to realize that quite a bit of it was allegory. Further, when showed these parts or shown parts that don't fit they have pre-scripted responses to protect the bible (in their eyes) from such words.

the bible is a very powerful book.

Very much agreed. Many have killed over it. There are no less than 1 billion catholics. I have no idea how many christians there are of other denominations. But with the combined numbers I would have to say the bible is the most powerful book on the planet. Imagine if "Satan" slipped in a few lies through the many incarnations of the bible? Is such a senario out of the question? The idea that this could not happen is improbable. If you can stop for just a moment and think about the power of a billion plus people believing a few lies that benefit "Satan", then you will glimpse the reasons behind my viewpoints.

many have killed over a RELIGION without the understanding of this book. billions of catholics are in the wrong place if they stick with that church. and most of the christians on this planet are falling for the false church as well...the daughters of the catholic church i like to call them....(mainstream christianity) the one lucifer started...to have 99% truth but 1% lie. that will rake them in every time. i could proably bet that 90% of the people who call themselves christians are following RELIGION and not the truth that is in this book simply because they dont understand it and ive explained why quite a few times in this thread..... religion is the false church that christ told us about. stay far away. seek truth.

Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?" Then will I tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" Matthew 7:21-23

these people that run this world have you thinking just like they want you to. do you actually think they want you to understand this book??

Yes, of course they do. If humans understand and believe the bible then they have grand power over the human soul. That's why churches are allowed to operate undisturbed and given tax breaks. That's why the current U.S. administration invokes the name of Jesus. That's why missionaries are given access to all points on the globe. If they really wanted to stop it, because it represented a threat, they would. A quick view shows that not only don't they do anything to stop it but they encourage it's proliferation and belief. Then you have the Koran and the Torah. Same senario with these two "Holy" books. They want billions to believe it. They don't care which you believe in as long as you pick one. Regular religion not your style, no problem. They have wicca, satanism, new-age, buddism, and the list goes on and on. They only need you to believe in one.

thats just it. humans dont understand this book. they think its a bunch of stories. thats exactly why churches and the adminitrations invokes the name of jesus...(read the above scripture i just put) what they teach will never represent a threat...as a matter of fact they push the false church on us because it has no power. yes they want billions to belive it. its lucifers christianity...the anti-christ...anti means against or IN PLACE OF.....religion is religion....its the false teachings.

Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?" Then will I tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" Matthew 7:21-23

they have the whole world thinking that the bible is nonsense and really no need to read it much less study it and find deeper meanings..

A billion plus people? It's hard for me when I hear statements like this in the face of overwhelming proof to the contrary.

a billion plus is about right. no power in what they belive. 99%truth 1%lies...very easy to decieve when you have that percentage.....

that shed light on who "they" really are. if people didnt have this "programmed view" about this book, the illuminatii would be $h!t out of luck.

If people didn't believe in a religion at all and sought the answers within, then the illuminati would be #### out of luck. Right now they control the world. And they owe that great feat in no small part to religion.

your right again.

but in reality, its the most powerful book on this planet.

Indeed. Billions of human souls trapped in a lie. And very little hope of freeing them.

right on....

they would be exposed and their plans. all of it.

The plans are meant to be exposed. The illuminati are tasked with ensuring that the biblical prophecies are fullfilled. The mark of the beast. They aren't hiding it. The wars and rumors of wars. The book of revelations has to be fullfilled. It's part of the grand plan. As each new prophecy is fullfilled, those that seen them in the bible will believe the bible that much stronger. And they will show others and the others that might not have believed before will start to believe. It's a beautifully complex and devious plan by "Satan". Many will be trapped in the lie.

The illuminati are just a useful tool for much more powerful beings. The last thing those more powerful beings want is for humans to realize that the human soul is in fact more powerful than they are and needs no external authority or book. But not only that, the actual fall of man, the thing that held man in this realm was the idea of looking to an external authority for answers that were contained within the soul. This caused the fall. This allowed these beings, this "Satan", to entrap humanity even further. If only "Eve" hadn't reached for that allegorical apple that represented knowledge. Reaching outside themselves for knowledge is the grand lie that has been perpetuated for hundreds of thousands of years. The bible is just the current reincarnation of that allegorical apple.

couldnt have said it better myself...christ hit it right on the head...he knew all of this would happen.....i agree with all that cept for that last sentence. remember there were two trees....

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Funkydung]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join