It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Deep Blue,

I don't believe that Muslims worship the moon any more that I believe that Catholics worship the sun. I do believe that people were praying toward Mecca and making a pilgrimage there long before Muhammed came along. I do believe that Muhammeds father and uncle had Allah in their names before Muhammed was born and I do believe that Muslims do things based on the cycles of the moon and have the crescent moon on their masques. These are facts. You are free to believe anything you wish.

So what ? what is your problem with those facts?

What is so strange about that the word Allah existed before Mohammad??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, you have to know that word Allah was not invented by Mohammad, in fact this word has Aramaic roots if you know that. Also this word simply means GOD.

Second, the concept of GOD is very old and originates from times of Adam. Also Christianity and Judaism existed in Arabia before Islam. So that the word Allah existed in Arabia before the arrival of Islam.

Third, the name of Mohammad father was "Abd-Allah" which means the " Servant of God" .. What’s wrong with that?

Fourth, Before Islam The Ka’ba in Mecca was filled with Idols so that’s why in the early stages of Islam Muslims where praying towards Jerusalem. But when The Muslims conquered Mecca they destroyed all the Idols in The Ka'ba and started praying towards Mecca.

Fifth... DUHHH... cycles of the moon are only used for calculating time and to determine the months of the year. What is so special about that??!!!

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
it was fun while it lasted but now it seems that your vaunted "spiritual awakening" has finally fallen around your ankles. all thats left now are arguments over whether you're stupid or nieve. personally, im gunning for stupid

o, and since you always like your "proof" when other people make claims about this topic, i will oblige: to prove that you've got no clue where your feet are in this topic please read the following sources...

EVERY ONE OF YOUR ASSENINE POSTS ON THIS THREAD

and the "matrix" discontinues it's painfully ignorant rolling.......

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Omnipocket]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
it was fun while it lasted but now it seems that your vaunted "spiritual awakening" has finally fallen around your ankles. all thats left now are arguments over whether you're stupid or nieve. personally, im gunning for stupid

o, and since you always like your "proof" when other people make claims about this topic, i will oblige: to prove that you've got no clue where your feet are in this topic please read the following sources...

EVERY ONE OF YOUR ASSENINE POSTS ON THIS THREAD

and the "matrix" discontinues it's painfully ignorant rolling.......

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Omnipocket]

Not feeling good, huh. I am familiar with this. I suggest you quit reading here and take 2 blue pills in the morning. Let me know if that works

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The guy is now hallucinating about reptilians

Now I am difinetly giving him zero credibility.

And the Matrix Rolls on.........DUHH.......

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Kinda screws everything up, doesn't it. How are you going to go back to chasing those reptilians when you know the truth about who they are. Can you block this truth from your mind and just carry on like it never happened?

Iam a reptilian... chase me

Sorry.. I cannot hold my self from laughing every time someone mentions The reptilians ..

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
The guy is now hallucinating about reptilians

Now I am difinetly giving him zero credibility.

And the Matrix Rolls on.........DUHH.......

Why don't you go over to the David Icke forum and post this. See how that goes over.

There is plenty of people chasing reptilians, I just don't happen to be one of them. Maybe you are referring to AOG.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I just had to go and do it, didn't I. Here you were, telling everyone about the reptilians and how you knew it all and I had to step in with facts.

David Icke traced these ancient reptilian blood lines right to the source, Nimrod and Semiramis. I watched his movie. He didn't bother to tell you the story about Nimrod, Baal, Semiramis and Satan, did he. The ancient reptilian bloodlines trace right back to the Serpent of Old.

I should've figured you would divert and change the level I was addressing you on. I'm talking about spirituality not the retarded reptilians. The only reason I address them at all is because they are hindering spiritual awakening for a large number of people. I never watched any of Icke's videos and probably never will. And again, the soul cares nothing for lineage of Nimrod, Baal, or whatever name is used to represent chaos.

Do you just not understand the level I'm talking about? The facts on the ground are inconsequential when you see from a higher vantage point. You talk about getting out of the matrix but all you're doing is describing it. It's like saying you are going to escape from prison by describing the cell you are in.

All I did was slice off a very small sliver from the red pill of truth and oops....., you ate it.

Here goes that blind arrogance again. Tell me how your "facts" can get someone out of the matrix.

Kinda screws everything up, doesn't it. How are you going to go back to chasing those reptilians when you know the truth about who they are. Can you block this truth from your mind and just carry on like it never happened?

What are you going on about? If you don't understand the meaning of my reptilian posts then don't attempt to use them to divert from my original meaning here. Understanding them has nothing to do with anything you've been going on about. Understanding them, not their history, is what's important. I've already nullified their effects on me. They are no longer a concern. However, I'm not here for me. I'm here to give my understanding to help others. The understanding has nothing to do with their history. It has to do with nullifing their energy.

Get back to me in six months and let me know if the mind can block factual truth once it is known. If you need another sliver of the red pill, just keep reading here.

Your ego is enormous. How do you ever learn anything new with that thing in the way?

And the Matrix rolls on..............................What's that thud I just heard.

That was you falling on your face from tripping over that huge ego.

I guess I created a flat spot. Maybe you can repair it. Let me know.

The ego is nothing more than a selfish way of thinking. It's up to you to see that and change it. I see that will be very tough for you since you are willing to risk completely diverting a point in order to protect it. And it also seems that you can't make one post in this thread without your ego telling everyone how good you are for giving out useless information, er, I mean "facts".

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
city trader

I bet on a Million dollars that you are jewish. Aren't you?

I will come back later..

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
deepblue: dont laugh about reptilians. i see them all of the time. i keep trying to catch one but the little bastards are just so nimble... one time i got one by the tail but it just popped off and the bugger got away.

just thought i'd clear that up, no i gotta get back to laying box traps filled with peanut butter in my back yard. those little reptilians sure do love their peanut butter

and the Jiff rolls on......

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
SUN, you gonna press on or argue points with folks? I'd like to read the back of the book so to speak and tie this thing up. Not trying to cut you short on your defense, just trying to move this along for the audience. You've got you 15 minutes of fame and the time is running short. American attention spans what they are will only hold for so long...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yea. perfect idea. lets get back to the facts and that pesky nimrod character and some other such

back to the confusing and borderline laughable "truth" as seen through the eyes of the only person who's not apparently BLINDED

no, wait. lemme go get some popcorn, this stuf is too entertaining...

alright sun. you may continue leading us to the salvation of knowlodge now

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

just thought i'd clear that up, no i gotta get back to laying box traps filled with peanut butter in my back yard. those little reptilians sure do love their peanut butter

and the Jiff rolls on......

No peanut butter will not work .. a big fat fly will do the job..

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Let's get Jiffy wit it ya'll!

Few have the Baal to go this far into the matrix. Babble On!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

yea. perfect idea. lets get back to the facts and that pesky nimrod character and some other such

back to the confusing and borderline laughable "truth" as seen through the eyes of the only person who's not apparently BLINDED

no, wait. lemme go get some popcorn, this stuf is too entertaining...

alright sun. you may continue leading us to the salvation of knowlodge now

you cant take the heat? get out of the kitchen. or maybe thats where you need to be making me a sandwich.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
oh yeah and make sun one to.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
]

I'd like to read the back of the book so to speak and tie this thing up.

I thought you read the back of the book. Jesus is the prophesied Messiah.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Let's get Jiffy wit it ya'll!

Few have the Baal to go this far into the matrix. Babble On!

Arm of Geddon

I tried to post earlier but read this and had to take a laugh break. I had the baals to babble on about Babylon, but the humor got me.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Tell me how your "facts" can get someone out of the matrix.

Only you can get yourself out of the Matrix. You have to CHOOSE. The Matrix is everywhere. It all comes down to what part of the Matrix is blinding you. There are some that don't believe in God. This could be because of the lie of evolution. There are some that think they are following God, but they got sidetracked by the Matrix into a particular false religion. Maybe you are born into that religion. That is what you know. If the right factual truth hits your part of the Matrix, suddenly you start to search. Things aren't the way you thought they were.

For me, one truth struck a nerve. I was talking to someone and the conversation got on religion. The guy asks me if I'm going to heaven. I was somewhat past my wild stage in life and told him maybe, who knows, I think I could, and then again I don't know. He proceded to tell me that he knew he was going to heaven. I thought that was the most arrogant statement I had ever heard in my life. I was thinking what in the world makes you think that you are any better than me. I asked him how he could make a claim like that. And he said:

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I had never heard such a statement. I was raised Catholic, you know, the one true church, that could trace it's beginning to Peter. (or so I had been told.) How could I go to church when I was growing up and not hear this? That confused me. Actually, it didn't even make sense to me. You mean I am saved through faith and not works. You mean that it is a free gift, all I need do is receive it.

Then I realized how the guy knew he was going to heaven. It's free. The guy wasn't arrogant, he was speaking the truth.

I was so puzzled about my own church, I started researching the history as best I could.(no internet then). I found some of the pagan practices and man I knew I was in the wrong place. I found out about getting born again and did so. Got baptised and start spiritually growing. I have found that every promise of the Bible is true. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT.

So one true statement from some guy telling me that he knew that he was going to heaven, started my search. It also ended my search.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It took me many years to see the Matrix, but it's everywhere. You have no idea. Everything, and I mean eveything is controlled.

Everything you are taught is controlled. They raise you up that way. When you are taught a lie, that's what you know. You are taught evolution. It's bull crap. You are taught a lot of false history. Yea, the first thanksgiving was held in America in the year YADA YADA YADA. You think you are taught the truth- not a chance. You are taught the Matrix, the lie.

You see Satan controls everything, you are just blind to it. The world is run by several handfulls of people. What is the District of Columbia anyway? We think that the United States is a democratic country. The United States is a republic. What's that all about. What is the World bank. Who funds it. Who controls the Federal Reserve. What's going on there. What's with the Pentagon, a satanic symbol.

I actually think the first time I saw the Matrix was when I realized that the stock market was controlled. Of course, I did not realize that it was the Matrix and who was doing the controling, I only knew that it was controlled.
My thrill used to be bet dinner with the stockerbrokers on what the stock market will do. I never bought a dinner, not once. The market is controlled and it will actually tell you what is going to happen.

I know, prove it. I actually don't follow the market much anymore, but eventually I may show you one time, just to show you. Want some investment advice. When things look worst, buy. When things look best sell. It's all controlled. They run the price up, sell to you at the top. When they start selling the price will fall. Nothing you can do about it.

Corporations are controlled, corporate agendas are controlled, your government is controlled, who runs for president is controlled, everything.

It all starts in school. Colleges are the worst. Professor are chosen, not by what they know, but by how blind they are. Of course, not all of them, but the majority of them.

Everything is controlled to intentionally lead you from the truth. And that is the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

It took me many years to see the Matrix, but it's everywhere. You have no idea. Everything, and I mean eveything is controlled.

But I do have an idea. And many people on this site have an idea. Or else we wouldn't be here.

Everything you are taught is controlled. They raise you up that way...You are taught the Matrix, the lie.

I was able to see the lies that directly affected me, at a very young age. I was raised in the church. I produced so much anger between the ages of 5-10 because of the hypocrisy I seen in the people around me. I knew rage at a very young age. I could see the lies people told and understood why they told them. It was pure hell living through that and having no one to talk to about it.

You see Satan controls everything, you are just blind to it.

This is the type of statement I was referring to. "You are just blind to it." No, I am not blind to it. A good portion of people that post on this site are not blind to it. That statement sounds condescending and arrogant. That is what is turning people off. Not your information. I wish you would see this. No one likes a condescending attitude. To use an old cliche, you are preaching to the choir.

The world is run by several handfulls of people.

And they get their power from "Satan". However you wish to interpret that title. I may interpret it differently therefore I use quotes to signify that.

What is the District of Columbia anyway?

We could go into the symbolism involving "Columbia" and pull many threads from that. We could talk about the masonic symbolism oozing from the city. We could talk about Common Law and how the American people were tricked into signing off that they are government employees and what that means.

We think that the United States is a democratic country. The United States is a republic. What's that all about.

It's only a working republic to keep the people from finding out who really controls the US. It's a ruse to keep the American people from realizing that the US is actually a corporate Oligarchy.

What is the World bank.

Another arm of the infamous NWO.

Who funds it.

13 families of a particular bloodline that are easily controlled because of their genetics.

Who controls the Federal Reserve.

Long live the Queen of England! (symbolism here)

What's going on there.

The systematic bankrupsy of the American people.

What's with the Pentagon, a satanic symbol.

It's a symbol of power. It transends realms. It can open many doors if one has the keys.

Everything is controlled to intentionally lead you from the truth. And that is the truth.

And that is why we are here. People working together to put the pieces of the puzzle together. We are not here to preach or to tell others they are blind. We are here to learn and teach.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join