It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
hey sun what do you think about this site. www.bibleufo.com...
i have always thought this way every since i was little. that we come from out there.....you can kinda almost put the bible in "nasa" terms and it all makes sense. but that doesnt mean that jesus isnt the savior of the world , its just i think he and angels and satan, etc...came from up there. i think the bible is definatly inspired by a higher being that isnt from this world. just like someone said earlier...jesus taught that he wasnt from this world and the people couldnt comprehend this and ended up killing him. king james replaced the word sky or space with heavens or heaven. i did a speech on the first chapter of ezekiel in college and talked about the things he saw. in my opinion the beings and the flying machine they came in came from above...it doesnt make them any less powerful or make them not angels...its just that people 2, 3, 4000 years ago didnt have the vocabulary that we do to explain what they were seeing. from the start of the bible to the end of it, is full of these kinds of examples. the site i gave explains things really well. but i dont want to steer you from your subject. you are explaining things really well. things i have seen for years about this "matrix" and you put into words perfectly. just wanted your thoughts...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentProtagonist
sorry, "These are false gods are used to lead people from the truth. "?

Allah is a false god? If youve given even a glance to islamic theology, youll see that Allah is not a seperate deity to your christian one. Ask any Muslim, when they use the name Allah they are refering to the same judeo-christian god as in the old and new testaments.

Islam is, like judaism and christianity, an abrahmic religion, which traceces it liniage back to (funnily enough) abraham of the old testament. Allah is only a seperate name for god, like Yahweh, in the arabic tounge. Islam aknowledges the prophets of the bible and respect their teaching. They even aknowledge jesus, just not as the messiah. Just a regular joe bloggs.

Im stating some rather well known points here, but im just "laying some groundwork" as you say, for you
. Denounce Allah and your denouncing your own God.

jesus definatly isnt a regular joe blogg.....humanity bases time itself on christ. ya know, the little thing about BC and AD.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Funkydung,

Checked your site out. I don't want to comment on it because there was so much there and I only covered a couple of topics. I really didn't get a good feel if they knew what they were talking about or not. But thanks.

Your illuminatti movie was pretty awesome though. Also, thanks for the good words. How did you get your name Funkydung, it cracked me up?

Next, let's check out these aliens. Surely we can fit them into the Matrix. But where? Are they real?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Funkydung,

i was talking about the muslim view of christ, as in they view him as a regular guy. A prophet but not the son of god. They dont belief this becuase in islam God is one and any concept of hoim having a "son, or an incarnate manifestiation is equivalent to idolatary. I wasnt making a general statement about my own opinion on him.

I agree, the story of jesus has had a massive influence on the world,(BC , AD etc.) but that was more to do with a newly christianzed roman empire (post constantine) acting as vehicle for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Funkydung,

Checked your site out. I don't want to comment on it because there was so much there and I only covered a couple of topics. I really didn't get a good feel if they knew what they were talking about or not. But thanks.

Your illuminatti movie was pretty awesome though. Also, thanks for the good words. How did you get your name Funkydung, it cracked me up?

Next, let's check out these aliens. Surely we can fit them into the Matrix. But where? Are they real?

yeah there is a lot there but puts things in perspective i think. but who knows. thats not the important thing about the whole story of humanity and the visitors we have had thru our history. i just know that when i look up at night i get this overwhelming feeling that soon we will be up there on a new earth. and this world will be no more. jesus said he went to prepare a place for his children. maybe its near a familar constellation we see every night. but thats just my own personal feeling. im like you sun, i have a heavy burden for the people of this world, but most of them will never see the truth that there is an escape. satan is very skilled at deception and like you said the only way to see it is to be born again. even the leader of the religious system 2000 years ago didnt understand this and ask christ if we had to enter the womb again. which is pretty understandable. we have to follow by example and die, be buried and rise again. that itself is pretty hard to understand especially for someone who has no idea what that means. but you put it well on this thread and i think that you have reached people thats read these posts. when christ first let me see what was happening around me i thought i was truly loosing my mind...and i was. my carnal mind. and i realized i could see the battle going on that satan is bringing full steam. i still have to ask for strength to go and be in this world and see the things i see. the television and radio has taken peoples minds and totally taken control. those are major weapons satan has today. his plan has unfolded thru the centuries and it has come to this. but there are those who want the truth and seek it. and if they open the door they are in for a change. i just focus on the good things that has been given to me and i appreciate them for what they are, gifts. there is chaos all around and just on the outside of that whirlwind there is truth and i think you are helping pull people out. people who complain that you dont know what your talking about are completely blind to whats going on but they still have a chance. take a look at Paul of Tarsus and me.

funkydung? haha that has been around for a while. and i cant really remember how it came up. i think it had something to do with jim morrison of the doors and a friend of mine.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Funkydung,

i was talking about the muslim view of christ, as in they view him as a regular guy. A prophet but not the son of god. They dont belief this becuase in islam God is one and any concept of hoim having a "son, or an incarnate manifestiation is equivalent to idolatary. I wasnt making a general statement about my own opinion on him.

I agree, the story of jesus has had a massive influence on the world,(BC , AD etc.) but that was more to do with a newly christianzed roman empire (post constantine) acting as vehicle for it.

yeah sp i know. i wasnt raggin on ya.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Aliens, Aliens, Aliens. Are they real? If they are, where did they come from?
How do they fit in the Matrix, the world created to keep you in blindness?

I unfortunately am not an expert in this subject. Fortunately, I know the Matrix.

Let me start with a few general thoughts from my perspective. I have always believed that aliens existed. I mean, it seems kind of silly that there would be so many planets and solar systems and galaxies for there not to be life somewhere. But really, it all comes down to whether God created life elsewhere or not. In case you don't know, evolution is impossible, and the theory is certainly part of the Matrix to keep you from seeing there is a God. But that is another story for another time (in another forum).

The question was, Do aliens exist and how do they fit in your "matrix"?

Do aliens exist? I honestly don't know. But I do know how they fit in the Matrix.

Whether aliens exists or not really does not affect what I believe or see. A ship could land on the White House lawn tomorrow and to me it would be more like, "Well, I guess that answers that question". It really would not change anything in my beliefs.

If aliens did land on the planet for all to see, I would have several big questions. Where did these aliens come from? Are they fallen angels? Yes, fallen angels.

So, as I see it, there are 3 choices:
1) There are aliens from another planet
2) There are aliens, they are fallen angels
3) There are no aliens.

All three scenarios are possible and will fit in the Matrix. After believing in aliens from another planet for most of my life, I really think Number 2 or 3 is more likely. Again, if aliens from another planet landed tomorrow, it would not change a thing for me other than knowing that fact.

There is going to be a choice having to do with these aliens that most of you will have to make in your lifetime. I think it will be important for you to know what that choice will be. When the time comes for you to make this choice, maybe you will remember what I have told you.

I will tell you about that choice and show you a couple of pieces of the Matrix tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I have always wondered about this. I need to go back to the Quran and do some more reading. If they believe that God cannot inhabit another then how did the "word" of Allah come to Muhammad? I mean "I read" that the angel Jabril told him all this stuff on Allah behalf. THis kind of rings funny to my ears at least in light of fact that if you said that the Word was made manifest in fleash and the Word was God, not a great leap there IMHO.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have tried to show you that the world you live in is a Matrix created to keep you from seeing the truth.

If you have paid attention, you will have realized that the Christ is not worshipped on Dec 25. This is really Satans day. Everything I have showed you, reveals that things aren't as you really think they are.

So what about these alien abductions, are they real? I have no doubt that people have been abducted, drugged and taken somewhere. I'm just not sure that aliens were the ones responsible. I am sure that the ones abducted are convinced that aliens did it. What better witness would there be than if someone actually experienced this for themselves, thinking it was aliens.

Why would someone do such a thing? To create a false belief in you because of an event that will take place in the future. The event that I am referring to:

Matthew 24:37 For as the days of Noah were, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark, 39 and they knew nothing until the flood came and swept them all away, so too will be the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Then two will be in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 41 Two women will be grinding meal together; one will be taken and one will be left. 42 Keep awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But understand this: if the owner of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour.

Strange, there is a event that the Bible says will occur in the future. The Matrix, the lie, has already been created to explain this event. And so you have your aliens.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

They dont belief this becuase in islam God is one and any concept of hoim having a "son, or an incarnate manifestiation is equivalent to idolatary.

The Muslims believe that Allah-god is one because Muhammed took away the 360 other false gods that were worshipped.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How will it be possible to get China and Russia involved in a one world government, the New World Order. Aliens, or should I say the rapture. After many Christians disappear from the face of the earth because they were raptured away by God, you are going to have to make a choice. Submit to the New World Order and get chipped or get your head cut off.

Guess what, there will be peace on earth. A peace treaty will be signed with Israel and the Palestinians. The earth has finally joined together to fight a common enemy. Unseen Aliens. Oh, there will be plenty of reports of aliens, but are the reports real or just part of the Matrix.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i saw this and thought it would be good here....its a song

Centuries upon centuries, shadowed by secred societies
Infesting the world with obscnities, aligned in an arcane pact
Surveilling each Earth world corner, leading the rats to dark waters
Drowned in our new world order, Novus Ordo Seclorum
Our name is whispered in legends, old as our species. Transcendence
Our name is Symbolic in essence, it is legion for we are many
Faceless we stand in obscurity, purposes cloaked in mystery
Main target is to keep the bloodline intact and to remain highest in
hierarchy
Those appearing to be leaders are in fact puppets to the black nobility
Illuminati, Draconian Supremacy
Given eyes that cannot see, visualizing stillborn dreams
Given ears that heed to lies, allowing the illuminati empire to rise
Decision makers are we, speaking in lifeless tongues
Indoctrinating the marionettes who could prove to be assets
Your leaders to us are just puppets of whom we pull the strings
Gaze through the veil of innocence, force your way through to the decadence
A power structured malevolence, infesting the universe
Given eyes that cannot see, visualizing stillborn dreams
Given ears that heed to lies, allowing the illuminati empire to rise
Decision makers are we, speaking in lifeless tongues
Speaking in lifeless tongues...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When you argue with reality, you lose - but only 100% of the time.

- Byron Katie.

Sun Matrix, Your truth is your truth. If what you believe helps you sleep better at night, then enjoy it.

At the same time remember the world is a very, very, very big place and beliefs are very, very widespread, and many.

Through life I've learned anyone that truly thinks they have the 'answer' is usually a seriously deranged person.

Most of the time they are trying to compensate for their own extremely low self esteem or they are just bananas and think they are on a mission from God.

Many very righteous people have their hearts and sense of mission in the right place and are very good people, but far too many, especially in today’s climate do what you are doing and take some kind of mission onto themselves and get completely carried away.

You are not a loudspeaker vehicle of ‘God’.

‘God’ isn’t asking you to be his PR.

Something certainly has control of your sensibilities, though I wouldn’t call it “the matrix”.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ever watch Invasion or Surface.

In both shows the aliens live in the water. In both shows a light is seen under the water.

When the rapture occurs and the world is in panic, you can be sure that there will be lights seen in the water. Aliens? Or a reason for the world to unite and fight a common enemy. One that may not even exist.

Blinded again to the truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Sun Matrix, Your truth is your truth.

No, truth is truth, it has nothing to do with me.

At the same time remember the world is a very, very, very big place and beliefs are very, very widespread, and many.

Yea, I know, same lie, different names and forms.

Through life I've learned anyone that truly thinks they have the 'answer' is usually a seriously deranged person.

Through life I've learned that people become very afraid when they begin to realize that they have absolutely no clue what is happening in the world. The truth cuts like a knife.

Something certainly has control of your sensibilities, though I wouldn’t call it “the matrix”.

I understand your problem.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see? Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it..."

-- Morpheus

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Your style is admirable, if worrisome.

You should have been a politician.

There is obviously nothing that could even make you blink from your self conceived notion of truth, reality, what that is and what makes it.

Even though I know you're probably on the path to mental ruin, I wish you well.

Maybe you can defy all those that have crashed and burned before you.

I hope whatever comfort you gain from these 'arguments', may sustain you spiritually.

Whatever God you petition knows you need it.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Your style is admirable, if worrisome.
Thanks, it is worrisome, just not to me.

You should have been a politician.

No thanks

There is obviously nothing that could even make you blink from your self conceived notion of truth, reality, what that is and what makes it.

Well, present factual truth and that would get my attention. My notion of truth is not self conceived .

Even though I know you're probably on the path to mental ruin, I wish you well.

No, no chance of mental ruin, and thanks for wishing me well.

Maybe you can defy all those that have crashed and burned before you.

I would hope some have steered the guantlett

I hope whatever comfort you gain from these 'arguments', may sustain you spiritually.

I am already sustained, thanks.

Whatever God you petition knows you need it.

There is only one God, and sure, everyone would like it.

Kegs, bring facts to dispute what I have said. I laid my facts out there as to what is happening in the world, dispute my facts if I am wrong. As far as the aliens, however, I don't know it they exist or not, just like most people, but what I have presented, fits like a glove. If the glove fits, you can't acquit.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Facts?

You must be kidding.

I don't know what you’re talking about in terms of aliens. I never mentioned aliens.

I do unfortunately know what you're talking about in terms of 'facts'.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by kegs]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Sun Matrix isn't telling us something 'self conceived' but what countless people understand from nature, history and scripture; we have been living under a constantly growing deception since Eden, in order to convince even good and 'intelligent' people to deny Christ at His return.

And no it wasn't 'mean' of God to let His Opposser test our character before bringing us into His returning Kingdom, as we 'sacked' God from the job of being our Father, over and over again, yet STILL He forgives us.

I can't remember all of the posts but think there are a couple of little points I see differently.

Anyway, who can deny that this is an age of 'great knowledge but little understanding'? If we have so many more 'proven facts', why is it so much harder for people to agree on the most basic points?

In this crazy age of bitter confussion, I do thank God for His Word and the Spirit to receive it in part. None of us will 'know it all' untill we receive the full measure of His Spirit at our ressurection (Christians are conceived now but not 'born again' untill we are born again into our perfect being but still we need to pray and watch so as not to be 'still born')and it's understanding this that keeps us from delussions.

I'm sure Sun Matrix is familier enough with scripture to always stay watchfull for any creeping misconceptions and is safe from the sad end you're predicting for him.

Wow, this board is so full of psychiatrist 'gifted' enough to make 'on line' diagnosis.
Pity you weren't around to help Bertrand Russel's loved ones recover from all that 'free thinking' he inflicted on them.
The rest of us since, who have had his beliefs "shoved down our thoats" by the too many 'intellectuals' who chose to 'worship' that ohh so fallible man, would like to send you a bill for all the social damage it caused.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Sun Matrix isn't telling us something 'self conceived' but what countless people understand from nature, history and scripture; we have been living under a constantly growing deception since Eden, in order to convince even good and 'intelligent' people to deny Christ at His return.

Bingo

I can't prove to you there is a God, only you can prove that to yourself. I will guarantee that if you seek Him, you will find Him. I can however prove the existence of Satan by showing you the lie, one piece at a time.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join