It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This needs to be posted here.

LINK

I guess TPTB were starting to squirm b/c of all the attention focused on PID.

There are some people who think ATS is COINTELPRO:
www.illuminatirex.com...

It may be a way to keep tabs on what people are discussing & steer the discussion - or just outright suppress it.

But anyway, I think I'm going to take my considerable education & knowledge to a more appreciative forum. I'm more interested in exposing ATS now than contributing there

I knew eventually we would have a TPTB (the Powers That Be) post.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by The Gorn]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn
This needs to be posted here.

LINK

I guess TPTB were starting to squirm b/c of all the attention focused on PID.

There are some people who think ATS is COINTELPRO:
www.illuminatirex.com...

It may be a way to keep tabs on what people are discussing & steer the discussion - or just outright suppress it.

But anyway, I think I'm going to take my considerable education & knowledge to a more appreciative forum. I'm more interested in exposing ATS now than contributing there

Wow! So now faulconandshowjob thinks ATS and David Icke are controlled by the illuminati? I wonder how they feel about THAT.

Boy, Faucon, if you can't make it here or at Icke, you can't make it anywhere.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Boy, Faucon, if you can't make it here or at Icke, you can't make it anywhere.

Of course you can. PID forums existed long before the threads at Icke and ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I appreciate the time you took to bring us those comparisons etc, Gorn, but I must ask: If you can't see the differences between the two by now, is there any chance that in the future you will?

You see, this is the thing, flashing comparisons distract the eye from the differences and make us focus on similarities and yes, I realise it is a tactic used by both sides of the argument.

Even though my 'boss' is cursing me for using up bandwidth, I am going through each of those links because your effort deserve attention whether I agree or not. I haven't been to all of them yet.

Oh well, off to work. Hope you all have a good day, even if I disagree with you

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
I appreciate the time you took to bring us those comparisons etc, Gorn, but I must ask: If you can't see the differences between the two by now, is there any chance that in the future you will?

That's OK. I wonder when the pidders will ever see the sameness. I appreciate your willingness to discuss this civilly, and am happy to agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn

Faulcon has made a very important point here - I know from talking with others on a similar forum, that at least one of the forum administrators and two mods were blatant disinfo. There was one case in particular where a mod was stripped of his new position after only two days as there was such an uproar from regular posters, who communicated their dissatisfation to the admin staff. If you think intel agencies neglect monitoring forums such as this then you`re a complete fool in my book!

The Gorn has already admitted he is the poster KHAN at "Maccas Fun House" (mfh). This forum was set up with the specific intention of debunking PID, read their manifesto (oh and they do talk about other things like broccoli yogurt). KHAN has over 5,000 posts on this "PIA" website - He wants to prove to the masses that Paul McCartney is alive
- he tries hard lol!

The Gorn/KHAN and his mates are here because they care what you think regarding PID. He`s a bit of a photo-"shopaholic" as you can see from the previous page... and if you don`t agree with him about his "masterpieces," then this happens... (what counts for maturity at mfh) -

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

Ridicule, insults and nasty name calling are the name of the game if you reject the herd mentality at mfh (a small herd at that, it`s a tiny forum/front of fundamentalist debunkers for want of better phrase).

You can see why Faulconandsnowjob and Nanabird (of PID Miss Him) get such degrading treatment. I`m not going to label these individuals at mfh, people can make up their own minds on that!

Here is a 15 page thread on PID Miss Him dealing with photo-tampering of Beatles pictures -
only1rad.proboards.com...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
Mind-control is a massive tool in TPTBs armoury in how they want to manipulate humanity. This is carried out overtly through religion, music and drugs.

Rik Clay was someone who was working to expose some of this. 4 days after giving the Red Ice interview below, he "committed suicide." His next project was to investigate the music industry.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If you think intel agencies neglect monitoring forums such as this then you`re a complete fool in my book!

No joke. I can guarantee you they are. It's information warfare - trying to get people to think a certain way. People should look up COINTELPRO.

... For the first time, simple and common individuals can put forth their ideas to a large audience independent of the corporatist network. This is a major threat to the fascist state. The fascist state does not take this threat lying down. They actively seek to silence those who effectively challenge their control of information and thought.

When an individual gains notice and begins to persuade others, by means of the Internet,
of a way of thinking counter to the interests of the rule class or when an individual
provides information to the public that the ruling class wishes to deny the public, online
COINTELPRO is tasked with silencing that individual...

An Introduction to The Signs And Techniques of Online COINTELPRO
Stephen DeVoy
www.indybay.org...

You can see why Faulconandsnowjob and Nanabird (of PID Miss Him) get such degrading treatment.

Well, obviously, we're being effective. If PID were just a "hoax," why so much effort to "debunk" it? Wouldn't it debunk itself?

BTW, some of us noticed that the anti-PID'ers really stepped up their efforts after the forensic scientists made their findings that Paul was replaced. I guess there was a real fear that some people might start taking PID seriously?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Here is a 15 page thread on PID Miss Him dealing with photo-tampering of Beatles pictures -
only1rad.proboards.com...

We prefer undoctored photos to make our comps, b/c they show the differences the best. I do think the fact that "official" photos have been tampered w/ is pretty suspect. I remember somebody towards the beginning of this thread was accusing me of having doctored a comp, when the images were both from screenshots from interviews.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
If PID were just a "hoax," why so much effort to "debunk" it? Wouldn't it debunk itself?

Excellent point faulcon. If it was obviously a hoax, why waste time trying to stop such a minority of people from discussing what they believe? Wouldn't it be better to just wait and see us "fail" while at the same time doing something more productive with your time?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

But anyway, I think I'm going to take my considerable education & knowledge to a more appreciative forum. I'm more interested in exposing ATS now than contributing there.

Hmmm. And then she does exactly the opposite!

She can hardly be regarded as reliable in what she says.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon

If PID were just a "hoax," why so much effort to "debunk" it? Wouldn't it debunk itself?

Excellent point faulcon. If it was obviously a hoax, why waste time trying to stop such a minority of people from discussing what they believe? Wouldn't it be better to just wait and see us "fail" while at the same time doing something more productive with your time?

No matter how many times we explain why, you PIDDERS keep asking these same questions and making the same erroneous points.

How many times do you have to be told before it sinks in?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Rik Clay was someone who was working to expose some of this. 4 days after giving the Red Ice interview below, he "committed suicide." His next project was to investigate the music industry.

Rik Clay was a genius, no doubt about it. There were some unusual circumstances surrounding his death - After that famous interview on "Red Ice" his blogs mysteriously began to come down one by one. He went missing for a number of days (some said he was in hiding) and then he turned up dead.

Suicide or not, he put together some great research in a relatively short space of time (roughly 11 weeks) regarding occult symbolism behind the 2012 Olympic Games which will take place in London.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If you think intel agencies neglect monitoring forums such as this then you`re a complete fool in my book!

No joke. I can guarantee you they are. It's information warfare - trying to get people to think a certain way. People should look up COINTELPRO.

... For the first time, simple and common individuals can put forth their ideas to a large audience independent of the corporatist network. This is a major threat to the fascist state. The fascist state does not take this threat lying down. They actively seek to silence those who effectively challenge their control of information and thought.

When an individual gains notice and begins to persuade others, by means of the Internet,
of a way of thinking counter to the interests of the rule class or when an individual
provides information to the public that the ruling class wishes to deny the public, online
COINTELPRO is tasked with silencing that individual...

Stephen DeVoy
www.indybay.org...

You can see why Faulconandsnowjob and Nanabird (of PID Miss Him) get such degrading treatment.

Well, obviously, we're being effective. If PID were just a "hoax," why so much effort to "debunk" it? Wouldn't it debunk itself?

BTW, some of us noticed that the anti-PID'ers really stepped up their efforts after the forensic scientists made their findings that Paul was replaced. I guess there was a real fear that some people might start taking PID seriously?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

Ask dakudo for an interview on the q.t, the chap lives in cyberland... literally.

Heather Mills on Bill/Faul

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon
If it was obviously a hoax, why waste time trying to stop such a minority of people from discussing what they believe?

Yes... If it were just a hoax, then 1) there wouldn't be tons of supporting evidence, & 2) there wouldn't be such a concerted effort to shut down debate about it. I'm harassed on here b/c I'm working to expose something *some* people don't want exposed.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I know I shouldn't, but I laughed: "you're spamming your own forum".

Well, we are certainly more civil here than there so that's something!....even with the faux flaming!

@ both sides: can we now refrain from posting about each of our characters and instead refocus on the issue and its associated 'sidetracks'?

I'm still interested in this topic even though I have little to offer at this stage!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Rik Clay was a genius, no doubt about it. There were some unusual circumstances surrounding his death - After that famous interview on "Red Ice" his blogs mysteriously began to come down one by one. He went missing for a number of days (some said he was in hiding) and then he turned up dead.

Look, these people are not to be taken lightly. When you start exposing things, there's a real risk. More from the article I posted earlier on COINTELPRO:

... Various steps are taken to identify the individual. If the individual is open about his or
her identity, the task is already complete. However, if the individual posts and publishes
under a pseudonym, active measures are deployed to obtain the identity of the writer.
Once the writer has been identified, he or she will be cyber stalked, employers will be
contacted and a campaign of smears and disinformation will be waged with the goal of
intimidating or impoverishing the writer into online silence.

The harassment will not stop so long as the writer continues publishing online. Illegal
techniques are used to monitor the writer, obtain hidden information behind the material
he or she publishes (e.g. IP address information not publicly displayed) and even
intercept his or her email. In extreme cases, Trojan horse programs are deployed on the
target’s machine and used to frame the writer for illegal activities. Documents are forged
in the writer’s name, the goal of which is to provide evidence to a judge for the issuance
of a warrant whereby all of the writer’s online activities can be monitored. I know this
because all of this has happened to me.

Once identified and under surveillance, should the writer expand out into the “real
world,” beyond the Internet, he or she will be stalked in person, harassed in person and
attempts will be made to provoke his or her arrest...

By Stephen DeVoy
www.indybay.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Your input is appreciated

Don't miss out on your chance to say something snide.

No matter how many times we explain why, you PIDDERS keep asking these same questions and making the same erroneous points.

Well, maybe because your explanations aren't explanations at all.

We could say the same to you: How many times before it sinks in?

See, easy game to play but it gets us nowhere.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That's your interpretation. It's a valid point. She said she was going to "take my considerable education & knowledge to a more appreciative forum."

She then claims:

"I'm more interested in exposing ATS now than contributing there."

Then low and behold she's back on here - a site she previously stated she was more interested in "exposing" - posting more PID propoganda, as if nothing had happened!

It proves the information she posts is not always reliable and this should be taken into account when reading any of the other claims she makes.

Originally posted by aorAkiWell, maybe because your explanations aren't explanations at all.

What nonsense.

An example:

Yes. Imagine if we didn't. People interested in PID, doing a search for it on the net would only receive one side of the story.

Are pidders the only one allowed to voice their views?

Back in the summer of 2003, I was reading something about the Beatles and the old PID story was mentioned. I remembered as a kid hearing about the clues and looking at the Abbey Road album. I decided to do research on PID. When I did a search I found the Sun King and Uberkinder's old 60IF site. It intriqued me because it was not the old silly clues stuff, but a more serious study of photos.

I joined 60IF with an open mind. As time went on, members were coming up with more and more outlandish theories. Things that just made no sense and could not be supported. Anyone who challenged what they came up with were ridculed and later banned. Chris and others were claiming to be channeling the spirits of dead Beatles and Chris even claimed that her husband was possessed by the spirit of the dead Paul McCartney.

Chris and Sister Mary Abbey were making nasty accusations that Paul was a pedophile and having inappopriate contact with his own children and that Paul and Yoko had conspired to kill John Lennon. These things were sick. Should we PIA people sit back and say nothing?

In short, the truth is important to us, and someone needs to be presenting that side.

Without us, people searching on the net would only get the PID side. They would only hear that Paul McCartney had brown eyes and that after 1966 the eye color changed to green. That is a lie, but that is all that people would get. We are here to provide documentation that Paul himself stated his eyes were hazel. And we provide the information that hazel eyes shift colors between brown, and green and gray. The pidders do not provide that correct information.

Without us, people would only see 'pre 67 pictures of Paul's height being the same or shorter than George and John. We are here to show that many 'pre '67 pictures of the boys show Paul being taller than George and John. We show fades showing the facial features are the same. Without us, people would only hear the lie that Paul McCartney had no freckles. We are here to show pictures from the pidders own sites that show Paul with freckles.

Let me give a story about Silver Hamer (Larry). Larry recenlty received an email from someone who was doing research on PID. This person told Larry that it took many PID sites to convince him that Paul was indeed dead and had been replaced. But it took only Larry's site to switch him back to PIA. If it were not for us Knights of Macca providing this point of view, this person would have remained PID. But since he had the opportunity to examine both sides of the issue and come to his own conclusion, he became PIA.

That is why we are here. It is important that people are presented with both sides of an issue. They should be able to examine all points of view and see ALL of the evidence, not just the pictures and videos that the pidders want them to see.

We are confident in our evidence and arguments. We do not fear people seeing the PID sites. It was policy at TKIN and NIR that no one could even link to threads here or other PIA sites. On their home pages, they link only to other PID sites, many sharing the same members. It is merley a reverberation of the same tired theories and misrepresentations. Here, on the PIA Essential Links thread, we link not just to PIA sites, but also TKIN, NIR, PID Miss Him, David Icke and so on.

We encourage people to visit the PID sites. We link to their threads all the time. We are not so closed-minded. We don't want to suppress any point of view. People should be able to evaluate all sides. The other sites do not feel that way. We are here to present the other side.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's funny how they keep up w/ the personal attacks after that's already been identified as a disinfo tactic. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join