It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

There is an element of them here with the intention of "funneling down" the topic.
It`s obvious after researching this area for awhile that Paul had a "double." The further you look into it the easier it is to see that he Paul permanently replaced.

The only thing obvious from this thread is how easily misled some people can be by doctored photographs and by poorly produced youtube videos.

If it was that easy to see, you would be able to provide definitive proof and shut up those who don't believe in this hoax / silly theory once and for all.

But you can't and never will. And for all the petty crying about the 'disinfo agents' trying to keep your ridiculous story down, well that's just ridiculous, nothing has stopped this thread reaching 100+ pages. There's nothing stopping you all setting up your own website or beginning a campaign on the web, there's nothing stopping you all gathering your ''evidence'' and approaching an investigative journalist or mainstream media source to shed the spotlight on this seeing as you believe it so vehemently.

So save us this 'we are being beaten down' by he nasty 'pia'ers, when you know very well that is not the case.

I have posted clips from the anthology, I have posted quotes and clips from various news sources and new sites in reply to certain posts from faulcon (mainly) which served to show that the claims she and others were making were false and could not be proved. These posts were often ignored or simply overlooked, if you want proof of this, scroll back through the thread.

So spare me this BS about not contributing and keeping you down, this is a discussion forum, Skunk works or not, you are the people making the wild claims about Paul McCartney, either back it up with undeniable proof or apologise for forsaking the name and good reputation of Sir Paul and show some due respect to one of the greatest entertainers of our lifetime and indeed to his family and friends.

**Disclaimer: No pidders were harmed in the making of this post.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

C Moon C Moon C Moon Is She.
C Moon C Moon C Moon To Me.

How Come No One Older Than Me
Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
It Will Be L7 And I'd Never Get To Heaven
If I Filled My Head With Glue
What's It All To You?

C Moon, C Moon, C Moon Is She
C Moon, C Moon, C Moon To Me

Bobby Lived With Patty
But They Never Told Her Daddy
What Their Love Was All About
She Could Tell Her Lover That He Thought But
She Never Was The Type To Let It Out
What's It All About?

C Moon, C Moon, Oh C Moon Are We
C Moon, C Moon, C Moon Are We

How Come No One Older Than Me
Ever Seems To Understand The Things I Wanna To Do?
It Will Be L7 And I'd Never Get To Heaven
If I Filled My Head With Glue
What's It All To You?

C Moon, C Moon, C Moon Is She
C Moon, C Moon, C Moon To Me

Bobby Lived With Patty
But They Never Told Her Daddy
What Their Love Was All About
She Could Tell Her Lover That He Thought But
She Never Wanted To Let It Out
What's It All About?

Well What's It All About?

C Moon Are We

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Uncle Benny, your post on "C Moon" made me think of "Bluebird."

...1950 saw the CIA join forces with the Pentagon and a behavior modification program was initiated called "Operation Bluebird". North Korean prisoners of war were filled with barbiturates, Benzedrine, and hypnotized before interrogation. Another goal of this program was to induce amnesia in the test subjects so that they would not recall the processes of drugging and torture. Electroshock Therapy also became a part of the mix...

www.wintersteel.com...

... BLUEBIRD was approved by the CIA director on April 20, 1950. In August 1951, the Project was renamed ARTICHOKE. BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE included a great deal of work on the creation of amnesia, hypnotic couriers, and the Manchurian Candidate. [13][14] ARTICHOKE documents prove that hypnotic couriers functioned effectively in real-life simulations conducted by the CIA in the early 1950’s. The degree to which such individuals were used in actual operations is still classified. P. 23

The BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE documents available through the Freedom of Information Act, like all such documents, are heavily redacted. A great deal of text has been whited out, and other documents must still be entirely classified. BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE were administered in a compartmented fashion. The details of the programs were kept secret even form other personnel within the CIA. When asked why '___' research done under ARTICHOKE was hidden from the CIA Committee in charge of ARTICHOKE, Sydney Gottlieb, Chief, Medical Staff, Technical Services Division, CIA, responded, “I imagine the only reason would have been concern for broadening awareness of its existence.” P. 25, 27

An article in the February 18, 1979 Wilmington Sunday News Journal states: “The ARTICHOKE interrogation was conducted in a safe house in the remote countryside staffed by security-cleared personnel. It was conducted under medical cover of a routine physical and psychological assessment. The Subject was transported to the safe house in a ‘covert car.’ At the safe house he was given a conventional interrogation and then some whiskey. This was followed by two grams of Phenobarbital, which put him to sleep. A lie detector test was given, and the Subject was given intravenous chemicals. Following the chemically-assisted interrogation, the ARTICHOKE techniques were applied in three stages. A false memory was introduced into the Subject’s mind without his conscious control. The procedure was repeated again with interrogation added.” P. 28

ARTICHOKE operations involved detailed, systematic creation of specific amnesia barriers, new identities and hypnotically implanted codes and triggers...

The BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE materials establish conclusively that full Manchurian Candidates were created and tested successfully by physicians with TOP SECRET clearance from the CIA. P. 61

As well as being potential couriers and infiltration agents, the subjects could function in effect as hypnotically controlled cameras. They could enter a room or building, memorize materials quickly, leave the building, and then be amnesic for the entire episode. The memorized material could then be retrieved by a handler using a previously implanted code or signal, without the amnesia being disturbed. Hypnosis was not the mind control doctors’ only method for creation of controlled amnesia, however. Drugs, magnetic fields, sound waves, sleep deprivation, solitary confinement, and many other methods were studied under BLUEBIRD and ARTHICHOKE. P. 38

Another problem addressed repeatedly in the documents is called “The Problem of Disposal of Subjects.” Several personnel recommended the use of lobotomies for this purpose, but according to the documents this was rejected as too unethical and too high a negative publicity risk. P. 41

The usage of electric shock to the brain for the creation of amnesia with hypnosis was discussed by an ARTICHOKE document dated 3 December 1951: “[Deleted] is reported to be an authority on electric shock. He is a psychiatrist of considerable note. [Deleted] explained that electric shock might be of considerable interest to the ‘Artichoke’ type of work. He stated that the standard electric-shock machine (Reiter) could be used. He stated that using this machine with convulsive treatment, he could guarantee amnesia for certain periods of time, and particularly he could guarantee amnesia for any knowledge of use of the convulsive shock. He stated that the lower setting of the machine produced a different type of shock. When this lower current type of shock was applied without convulsion, it had the effect of making a man talk. He said that this type of shock produced in the individual excruciating pain. He stated that there would be no question that the individual would be quite willing to give information if threatened with the use of this machine. It was [deleted]'s opinion that an individual could gradually be reduced through the use of electro-shock treatment to the vegetable level.” P. 44...

www.wanttoknow.info...

V. BLUEBIRD - SPECIFIC PROBLEMS
Set out below are specific problem which can only be resolved by experiment, testing and research as proposed in the paragraphs above. These are not in any sense all of the problems B is considering, but are merely typical and point up the need for practical research.
1. Can we "condition" by post-H suggestion agency employees (or persons of interest to this agency) to prevent them from giving information to any unauthorized source or for committing any act on behalf of a foreign or domestic enemy?
2. Can we in a matter of an hour, two hours, one day, etc., induce an H condition in an unwilling subject to such an extent that he will perform an act for our benefit? (Long range).
3. Can we create by post-H control an action contrary to an individual's basic moral principles?
4. Could we seize a subject and in the space of an hour or two by post-H control have him crash an airplane, wreck a train, etc.? (Short, immediate activity)
5. Can we by SI and H techniques force a subject (unwilling or otherwise) to travel long distances, commit specified acts and return to us or bring documents or materials? Can a person acting under post-H control successfully travel long distances?
6. Can we use SI and H to combat fatigue, produce extreme mental effort?
7. Can we guarantee total amnesia under any and all conditions?
8. Can we "alter" a person's Personality? How long will it hold?
9. Can we design tests to determine whether or not an enemy agent has been conditioned by SI and H or any other method?
10. Can we detect SI and H by use of SI and H (regression)?
11. Can we make a "conditioned" subject reveal by SI and H specifically how they were conditioned (drugs, torture, fatigue, hostage pressure, techniques)?

12. Can we devise a system for making unwilling subjects into willing agents and then transfer that control to untrained agency agents in the field by use of codes or identifying signs or credentials?

13. How long can we sustain a post-H suggestion-unaided-with reinforcement?

14. What would be fastest way to induce SI and H conditions - with drugs - or without any mechanical aids?

15. Can we devise a standard simple relatively fast technique for inducing SI and H conditions that can be used by untrained agents (with or without drugs)?

16. Is it possible to find a gas that can be used to gain SI control from a gas pencil, odorless, colorless: one shot, etc.?

17. What are full details on "sleep-inducing machine"?
18. How can sodium A or P or any other sleep inducing agent be best concealed in a normal or commonplace item, such as candy, cigarettes, liqueur, wines, coffee, tea, beer, gum water, aspirin tablets, common medicines, coke, tooth paste?
19. How effective can the "carotid artery technique" be made? Can it be used while subject is unconscious? Is it faster than other techniques?

20. Can we, using SI and H extract complicated formula from scientists, engineers, etc., if unwilling? Can we extract details of gun emplacements, landing fields, factories, mines?
21. Can we, while a subject is under SI and H control, show them a map and have them point out specific items, locations, etc., on the map? Can we also have them make detailed drawings, sketches, plans?
Could any of the above be done under field conditions and in a very short space of time?

From the CIA Bluebird document
www.wbpnet.org...

And at last we will be free...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
^ Some great information there Faulcon
and I agree both songs have a similar message.

Mind-control is a massive tool in TPTBs armoury in how they want to manipulate humanity. This is carried out overtly through religion, music and drugs.

Many people mightn`t fully realise how their own language is used against them to program set thoughts and beliefs into their daily lives with the creation of "new and better" paradigms.

Just as language is used for communication it is also used for programming. Like programming a computer through computer language, human beings are "programmed" while watching tv, listening to the radio etc.

Mad people don`t know that they`re mad, and the conditioned/brainwashed masses don`t realise how conditioned they are. We`re all in this boat, the more aware we become of the systemic control the better for each and every one of us!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

Star post; 100% on the money.

And what do they come back with?

Another completely off-topic post.

Let's face it, this thread has run its course -- they've got nothing left to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen

Let's face it, this thread has run its course -- they've got nothing left to say.

This one post sums up everything about what you and pmexplorer stand for on this thread, many thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This is something we call Mr. Potato Faul. By simply pasting a Post-PID era Paul haircut on a Pre-PID era Paul or vice versa, it's easy to see the only real difference was the hair and the age difference.

On all examples the pic on the right titled "Mr. Potato Faul" is a composite and is only for comparison purposes.

Here are a few examples.

A slide show with more example can be seen HERE

[edit on 13-9-2009 by The Gorn]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Here is Paul Playing Piano in '64 and '67, followed by close ups of what looks very much like the same hand. Notice the same odd technique of playing chords without using the thumb.

The overlay fade clearly shows that this is the same hand.

Now for the bass. This little comparison (courtesy of my good friend LarryC) clearly shows that not only did Paul's hand shape and size remain consistant throughout his lifetime, but more importantly his hand technique, which like a fingerprint, is unique to each musician changes NOT ONE BIT throughout his entire lifetime.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ear Comparison:

Left Ear

Right Ear

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

This one post sums up everything about what you and pmexplorer stand for on this thread, many thanks!

Again, another completely pointless post that doesn't actually say anything, just a dismissal without any explanation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The Gorn,

Are you in any way related to Faul's plastic surgeon to be investing so much energy into denying the obvious, Faul has nothing of the character, personality or talent of Paul? Why deny the great amount of evidence from countless photos which you choose not to show that Faul was modified and fine tuned to look more like Paul?

Even photos you use to "prove" that Faul is Paul can be produced as evidence of the contrary. What would happen if we used your ear comparison for a nose comparison?

Originally posted by The Gorn
Ear Comparison:

Left Ear

Simply this:

1 This early Faul was slab nosed, with narrower sides to the upper bridge of his nose. The implantation of his nostrils on his upper lip is different. It is likely that further rhinoplasty may have later improved Faul's nose job, although given they tinkered with just about everything else should we call this a Head Job, and maybe even a Hand Job?

Regarding your methodology, looking for what seems to be the same is not the way to detect whether he had been changed. It is like looking for similarities between the 2 images in the game of errors where only a few details were changed. Even in concentrating on what is changed it is very difficult to detect all the differences. This is why we call ours an "Analogical Mind" given it is trained to establish relationships by finding similarities between things. Differentiation between them is a higher level skill which requires less placid and more active mental processes. But don't be discouraged, with a little effort and some dedication I'm sure you'll be able to get the swing of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The Gorn's posts above are outstanding.

Perfectly illustrates my points about the ''evidence'' presented by
faulcon and co thus far.

Thank you for contributing, starred, excellent and definitive research.

And predictably responded to with a denial / attempted explanation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Regarding your methodology, looking for what seems to be the same is not the way to detect whether he had been changed. It is like looking for similarities between the 2 images in the game of errors where only a few details were changed.

Not at all; in that game, a picture has been copied (exactly), then subtle modifications are made. It's on that premise that it makes sense to look for the differences; there is no goal to determine whether or not the two pictures are of the same subject -- one is a copy of the other.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
The Gorn,

Are you in any way related to Faul's plastic surgeon to be investing so much energy into denying the obvious, Faul has nothing of the character, personality or talent of Paul?

That is merely your subjective opinion. The vast majority of people in the world disagree with you. The Paul of today has the same 'character personality and talent' as he had before his alleged 'replacement' because he was never replaced.

And if you are claiming 'Faul' had plastic surgery - please post some 1966/67 photos showing his surgery scars.

I have a feeling you won't be able to do that.

If you are going to claim plastic surgery was done - at least provide some evidence.

Baseless claims cannot be taken seriously, sorry.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Again, another completely pointless post that doesn't actually say anything, just a dismissal without any explanation.

Touche.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here are some other comparisons that don't really faul
in to the other categories.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If you put a hat on 'Faul', he becomes Beatle Paul.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Paul's face is very asymmetrical. By showing side by side comps with horizontally flipped versions the severity and sameness of the asymmetry become clear.

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join