It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
"Horizontalization" is a colloquial expression to depict taking such action as necessary for someone to permanently adopt a horizontal position. It is meant to have a broader significance than "suicided" (a preferred method of horizontalization), "disappeared" or, more sloppily, plain and simply "murdered". The latter version is often accompanied with patsies or proxies for the crime which are set up and/or mind controlled. Paul McCartney was brought down using the second version and John Lennon was eliminated using the third dastardly deed.

Thanks for that explanation. There may be another option: forcing people into seclusion or even imprisonment so that these little social climbers can take their place. I don't think this is what happened w/ Paul, but something like this *may* have happened to Howard Hughes. According to Springmeier & Wheeler:

...In 1955, Hughes had obtained two doubles, one named L. Wayne Rector and the other Brooks Randie. In March, 1957 Onassis’ men at the Beverly Hills Hotel captured Howard Hughs using Hughs’ own disloyal men. Hughs was seriously hurt in the kidnapping. He may have been taken to Emerald Isle Hotel in the Bahamas. For a month, the captive Hughs was shot full of heroin, and then secretly transported to a cell on Onassis’ private island of Skorpios. Hughs’ two doubles stayed on under the pay of Onassis. One became Hughs, and the other became Hughs’ double. Computer programs which can duplicate signatures were used to provide Hugh’s signature. The computer and its program used for duplicating Hughs’ signature even became public knowledge when the Los Angeles Times had an article on 1/28/71 about a computer which had been programmed to write the signature of Hughes.....The date given for the actual Howard Hugh’s death, who had been kept prisoner under horrendous conditions by Onassis, was Apr. 18, 1971. In the previous year 1970, Hugh’s purported autobiography had come out written by Clifford Irving. Clifford Irving’s wife took the publisher’s check made out to Howard Hugh’s to one of Onassis’s Swiss banks, and was paid...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

More on HH at
doppels.proboards.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have never posted on this thread before, but every time I see it pop up in 'recent posts' the headline has given me a good laugh. Thanks OP.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

* May Day is the first of May, official birthday of the Illuminati conspiracy to Conquer our Souls.

... The seal of the Illuminati says: ”This New Order that began 1776”—not the 4th
of July, but May 1st, 1776, the creation day of the Illuminati...

On to the physical Kingdom, the Illuminati means “The Bearers of Light”. Call it the Great Conspiracy, call it “Moriah”, which means “ The Conquering Wind”; call it the CFR, it is still the Illuminati.It’s official birthday is May 1st, 1776. May 1st is the holiest day because it is Beltane, (Witches’) New Years Day, & all things begin on Beltane. It’s the day Lucifer comes back from the underworld & dwells in the skies above, according to the witches...

The Illuminati & Witchcraft (From tape recorded Lectures by John Todd, Ex-Grand Druid Witch, at Bible Baptist Church, Elkton, Md., USA, Fall 1978)
www.scribd.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I have never posted on this thread before, but every time I see it pop up in 'recent posts' the headline has given me a good laugh. Thanks OP.

I guess I don't get the joke, b/c I don't find somebody's murder & replacement particularly funny, but maybe I'm just cranky.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I'm hoping a lot ATS members are seeing these attacks for what they are - simply an attempt to stop me & some others from exposing information they don't want exposed.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think it was the mods that stopped you from posting here temporarily.

I don't remember stopping you from exposing yourself in any way.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

They managed to get the PID discussion on the Icke Forum shut down, by the way.

I can't help but think that you repeatedly calling Paul a fag had something to do with it as well.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by The Gorn]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by Dakudo

How ironic you talk of "disinfo" again. What about the "disinfo" you posted about not coming on here again and "exposing" ATS?

"But anyway, I think I'm going to take my considerable education & knowledge to a more appreciative forum. I'm more interested in exposing ATS now than contributing there."

You mightdisagree, but I consider there to be a difference between people saying that they uncategorically will and they might.

There is NO "might" in:

"I'm more interested in exposing ATS now than contributing there."

Originally posted by DakudoThe casual reader needs to be made aware when reading your posts that you are not always reliable in what you claim.

Originally posted by aorAkiIs anyone truly reliable in what they claim or are they products of their bias?

Some are more reliable than others. Pointing out discrepencies highlights those whose claims should be taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn

They managed to get the PID discussion on the Icke Forum shut down, by the way.

I can't help but think that you repeatedly calling Paul a fag had something to do with it as well.

Indeed. Homophobia has no place on Icke or anywhere else. Faulcon only has herself to blame for her disgraceful insults.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn

I'm hoping a lot ATS members are seeing these attacks for what they are - simply an attempt to stop me & some others from exposing information they don't want exposed.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think it was the mods that stopped you from posting here temporarily.
I don't remember stopping you from exposing yourself in any way.

The Gorn here`s a post you`ve neglected from two pages back. Have you anything to say in defence of your constant ridiculing and insulting of Faulcon and Nanabird on YOUR forum where you`re in admin. Can you afford to be "throwing stones" at others... Specifically you home in on the fairer sex for constant abuse. You hate women and all things PID??

Here`s the post you ignored -

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
Faulcon has made a very important point here - I know from talking with others on a similar forum, that at least one of the forum administrators and two mods were blatant disinfo. There was one case in particular where a mod was stripped of his new position after only two days as there was such an uproar from regular posters, who communicated their dissatisfation to the admin staff. If you think intel agencies neglect monitoring forums such as this then you`re a complete fool in my book!

The Gorn has already admitted he is the poster KHAN at "Maccas Fun House" (mfh). This forum was set up with the specific intention of debunking PID, read their manifesto (oh and they do talk about other things like broccoli yogurt). KHAN has over 5,000 posts on this "PIA" website - He wants to prove to the masses that Paul McCartney is alive
- he tries hard lol!

The Gorn/KHAN and his mates are here because they care what you think regarding PID. He`s a bit of a photo-"shopaholic" as you can see from the previous page... and if you don`t agree with him about his "masterpieces," then this happens... (what counts for maturity at mfh) -

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

Ridicule, insults and nasty name calling are the name of the game if you reject the herd mentality at mfh (a small herd at that, it`s a tiny forum/front of fundamentalist debunkers for want of better phrase).

You can see why Faulconandsnowjob and Nanabird (of PID Miss Him) get such degrading treatment. I`m not going to label these individuals at mfh, people can make up their own minds on that!

Here is a 15 page thread on PID Miss Him dealing with photo-tampering of Beatles pictures -
only1rad.proboards.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm not surprised to see this conspiracy surface periodically. I am surprised to see it grow so big on ATS. I believe that the PID conspiracy is possible, but I've never been convinced that it actually happened. As someone who was a teen during the original introduction of this conspiracy, I have to admit that I'm surprised it's still going strong. Like Marilyn, JFK, RFK and Elvis, it just won't go away. I guess that is why it intriques me. Any way kuddos to both sides for keeping this alive.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The Gorn here`s a post you`ve neglected from two pages back. Have you anything to say in defence of your constant ridiculing and insulting of Faulcon and Nanabird on YOUR forum where you`re in admin. Can you afford to be "throwing stones" at others... Specifically you home in on the fairer sex for constant abuse. You hate women and all things PID??

Irrelevant. MFH people have done nothing here or at Icke to stop Faulcon from posting. There were complaints about calling us Paid Dis info agents at Icke and warnings were issued. There were also complaints about Faulcon constantly calling Paul and PIAers "fags." When on a board, you follow the rules there. She did not and that is what caused the problems. What we post at MFH has no affect on what happens here or at Icke. Chris and Faulcon and others at PID Miss Him falsely accuse the MFH people of doctoring pictures. It is their forum. They can say what they want there. And we have a right to say what we want at our forum. Get over it.

But, you should know, that Chris (Nanabird) did join MFH at one point under a different name, and posted as a troll, posting very nasty things, along with nasty photos and kept it up even after warned several times. So, I am unimpressed with the "poor innocent victim" routine.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Irrelevant. MFH people have done nothing here or at Icke to stop Faulcon from posting.

My last post was addressed to KHAN (your forum administrator) not edmond dantes, theBug, formosan termite or whatever else you call yourself these days.

There were complaints about calling us Paid Dis info agents at Icke and warnings were issued.

I wouldn`t pay you imbeciles one red cent, but you do spread disinformation and use as many disinformation tactics as you see fit until threads are derailed and shut down. Interesting how you used the id "termite" on the D.I forum.

There were also complaints about Faulcon constantly calling Paul and PIAers "fags." When on a board, you follow the rules there. She did not and that is what caused the problems.

Faulcon was on those threads for well over a year - She is STILL a member of the D.I forum and received no reprimands. She has always helped educate people about the McCartney "double."

The threads on Icke were closed temporarily (FOR ONE MONTH), and the reasons you have given are complete lies - show me your "proof" (as you often say). The majority of complaints no doubt came from YOU AND YOUR ALIASES from mfh who swarmed onto the PID threads in the last two-three months.

What we post at MFH has no affect on what happens here or at Icke.

You post here with your chronies don`t you!

we have a right to say what we want at our forum. Get over it.

And boy don`t you just (see my last post)!

So, I am unimpressed with the "poor innocent victim" routine.

Says the man who constantly pulls out the violin about "katrina," pathetic!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

I guess I don't get the joke, b/c I don't find somebody's murder & replacement particularly funny, but maybe I'm just cranky.

The problem is that Paul McCartney was not replaced by anybody, as he is alive and luckily still in good health.
The fact that PIDers still go on repeating the same things and posting the same photos, for 100 and more pages on this and other forums, does not change the reality. When someone denies facts, refusing to admit that two ears are the same ear, that hazel can look greenish or brownish depending on the light, that the same nose can look slightly different when there is a different shooting angle, that a different haircut can be only a different haircut and not a different guy, and that when someone is puffing out his cheeks his lips will obviously look thinner then when he is not, well, there is not much to say, or to do for them.
These people will never admit they are wrong, because they have decided that PID is reality and nothing can persuade them. Some of them even accused PIAers to be disinfo agents paid by the government, therefore they give no value to any PIA proof.
For them, good common sense is an effect of "brainwashing"; the withdrawal of some offensive/libellous/off-topic PID posts by Mods here or elsewhere is "truth suppression" (see here: only1rad.proboards.com...); all the PIA matching photo comparisons must be the result of photo tampering; everything always "smells" of plots for them.
They need plots, so plots they see. This is how we can change our reality, this is a (sad) demostration of the strenght of the mind.
PIAers are here, anyway, and they are here to stay.
We read the most incredible theories about Paul McCartney's death: he was ritually murdered during an orgy (in "Eyes Wide Shut" style), he was killed because he did not join the Illuminati mind control programs, he died from explosive diarrhea, he was replaced Billy Shepherd, William Campbell, Billy Shears (all made-up characters), or Neil Aspinall (the Beatles' road manager... here are Paul and Neil together, not similar at all and in the very same photo: www.maccafan.net...), or even an elderly woman.... LOL
We read insults to Sir Paul McCartney, one of the greatest musicians ever, a fantastic songwriter and singer and bass player, able to play well nearly all musical instruments, who was called by PIDers a liar, an imposter, a "talentless scammer" and so on. But there's more!
Some PIDers think that Paul McCartney's mind was downloaded into the brain of the fake Paul, some think that "Faul" is a reptilian (one of them on D.I. forum said that it was good that the stress due to the emerging of the "truth" - PID - was accelerating his transformation and this is why his eyes looked greenish... it is incredible that someone can actually believe such things....), some think that actually all the Beatles were replaced by doubles, though they don't have the nerve to write it here and to expose themselves to the predictable criticism.
Someone also called Paul a "fag", with many shockingly homophobic posts on David Icke's forum, which is probably the reason why the Mods there decided to put an end to all those crazyness and close the thread, not because they are paid debunkers!
Well, we are here to prove to those who come and read here for the first time that PID theories are unfounded (some of them really ludicrous) and to defend Paul McCartney from all this mud.
One can decide to dislike him as a musician, as a man, as a celebrity, and so on. This is freedom. Nothing bad about it.
But freedom ends where slanders, insults and lies begin.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I wouldn`t pay you imbeciles one red cent, but you do spread disinformation and use as many disinformation tacticsas you see fit until threads are derailed and shut down.

This is a demostration of PIDers "civility". Names and slanders.
Well done Uncle Benny. You are debunking PID yourself. Just go on and we PIAers will not have anything to do but read and laugh.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnolia_xx

I wouldn`t pay you imbeciles one red cent, but you do spread disinformation and use as many disinformation tacticsas you see fit until threads are derailed and shut down.

This is a demostration of PIDers "civility". Names and slanders.
Well done Uncle Benny. You are debunking PID yourself. Just go on and we PIAers will not have anything to do but read and laugh.

Uncle Benny/Orbandsceptre/Ramram131 - 'or whatever he calls himself these days' - sure displays his true colours with nasty posts like that.

Quite disgusting to use the catastrophe of Katrina as a way to insult someone.

Some PIDDERS have no shame.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Challenge to the PIA side...

Heather Mills, in a television interview posted by Uncle Benny on this thread, said that her life is in danger, requested protection for her life, offered to protect "Paul" by not exposing how he betrayed her, said it was a deep betrayal that wasn't infidelity (you can rule out an affair and/or homosexuality because obviously that's not what she was talking about), said that she gave a box of evidence to a friend who would reveal this evidence if Heather is found dead, said that when she discovered the secret about "Paul" she was so shocked and hurt that she contemplated suicide, and she said if the world were to know the truth about "Paul" people would be devastated and couldn't handle it.

So here is the challenge to the PIA defenders... what do you imagine she was talking about? If "Paul" is such a nice, kind, thoughtful, considerate family man, then pray tell what was Heather Mills on about?

I remember from press coverage of the split that Heather started going everywhere with a companion and hand held her own video cameras at all times. I was puzzled at the time as to why she would capture video all day every day or at a minimum have her video camera with her and ready at all times. Now, I think that was because she feared being attacked by agents of "a certain party" who could murder her and make it look like suicide. I think she had an assistant with her and a camera to make it more difficult for potential attackers to do her in (the attackers would have to neutralize the assistant and rob them of the video cams, which makes murder a little more diffilcult).

Are any PIA folk up to the challenge of offering an explanation for the revelation from Heather Mills that there is a deep, dark secret related to "Paul" that for anyone to expose would be life threatening? Any guesses? My hunch is that she married the guy thinking he is Paul McCartney only to eventually find out he is not Paul but someone else posing as Paul. This would have been a monstrous, horrid betrayal. My speculation fits the facts of what she said. Does yours?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
The Heather Mills interview pretty much says it all. Thanks, Uncle Benny for posting that again. I can't think of any other explanation for what she's saying other than that she found out after marrying "Paul" that the real Paul was replaced and she married the replacement. That's about the only thing she could be talking about.

If any of the PIA professional flamers have a reasonable explanation for what Heather Mills might be talking about in that interview, let's hear it. The last time I brought this up, the disinfo poser said "Maybe he ate a sausage?" So no, I'm not looking for your jokes. Give us a reasonable, possible explanation for what Heather Mills was talking about.

Your explanation has to be more reasonable than that she found out he isn't who he says he is. What do you have to offer for a better explanation?

Oh, let me guess... she's a "fantasist" and just making it all up, right?

I suppose this is a matter of credibility.
Text copied and pasted from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Mills":
"In 1995, Mills got engaged to British media executive Marcus Stapleton, after being together for only 16 days,[38] and was then engaged to respected documentary filmmaker Chris Terrill in 1999,[48][49] after only 12 days in Cambodia, where they were making a film about landmines.[50] Mills ended their relationship five days before their planned wedding day,[51] later telling friends in the media that she had called the wedding off because Terrill was gay,[52] an MI6 agent,[53] and that his mission was to undermine her anti-landmine work.[18][22] Terrill had once told Mills that he had been interviewed by the intelligence services when he was thinking of a career with the Foreign Office, but later said, "I soon realised that Heather had a somewhat elastic relationship with the truth, which she was able to stretch impressively sometimes, which she was able to stretch impressively sometimes".[18] Terrill also claims that although Mills stated she was a vegetarian at the time, she often cooked her speciality dish for him; Lancashire hotpot[18] (which contains lamb) and her ex sister-in-law, Dianna Karmal, claims that Mills only became a vegetarian after meeting McCartney.[54][55]"
[....]
" In leaked documents, Mills complained that McCartney was often drunk, smoked cannabis, stabbed her with a broken wine glass, pushed her over a table, and pushed her into a bathtub when she was pregnant with their daughter.[22][88] Referring to her part in the marriage, Mills said that she had been a full-time wife, mother, lover, confidante, business partner and psychologist to McCartney.[89] McCartney’s lawyers studied Mills’ book: Life Balance: The Essential Keys to a Lifetime of Wellbeing (released on 25 May 2006) as it contradicted many of her claims, as when she praised McCartney in the book for "bringing me breakfast in bed every morning, no matter how he feels, and I do the dinner, so we’ve got that agreement. It’s thoughtfulness".[90][91] Mills' first husband, Karmal, revealed that Mills used to fly into rages, slap him around, and hit and kick him during their marriage, offering to join forces with McCartney and testify against her.[36][92]"

One could wonder which statements from Heather Mills are true and which not, being them so contradictory... was she a vegetarian or not? Was Paul McCartney a good and loving husband or an abusive one? She should decide... I think there cannot be 2 conflicting truths, so she must have lied.
I would not be surprised that she could have heard of PID hoax and tried to take advantage of it, menacing her former husband (looking for more money, maybe saying "I will tell all the world that PID is true if you don't... et cetera and they will believe me because I was your wife and your reputation will be destroyed") and getting much attention from the public. But this is only an hypothesis, nothing else.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Benny

I have to answer to you about nothing Benny. I am admin at MFH. If you don't like our forum that is fine with me. If you don't like our approach, I can live with that as well. All this stuff about disinfo is simply rubbish. We post what we believe to be true the same as you. We just believe different things.

What you call disinfo, I call INFO.

When I am here (in someone else's house so to speak) I follow their rules. I will ignore all of the insults and accusations thrown my way by people trying so hard to discredit me. They are meaningless. A link to our forum is in my sig. Anyone is free to go there and decide for themselves who and what we are.

Peace, out.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks, I figured the PIA side would further assassinate the character of Heather Mills, call her a liar and a gold digger once more and a schemer. This is directly from the playbook of the "Paul" entourage who assassinated her character in a widespread major media campaign designed to portray her as a lone nut.

This is the M.O. of the intel agencies. When there is a possibility of a closely held secret being exposed to the public, they almost always sheep dip someone into being a lone nut. We've seen this countless times since JFK was hit.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

My last post was addressed to KHAN (your forum administrator) not edmond dantes, theBug, formosan termite or whatever else you call yourself these days.

So what?

Interesting how you used the id "termite" on the D.I forum.

Why? And it's "formosan termite," not just "termite."

The threads on Icke were closed temporarily (FOR ONE MONTH), and the reasons you have given are complete lies - show me your "proof" (as you often say). The majority of complaints no doubt came from YOU AND YOUR ALIASES from mfh who swarmed onto the PID threads in the last two-three months.

Go look at the forums. Faulcon was calling Paul a "fag" and saying we liked him because we were gay. It is all there. No lies needed.

And didn't you mean "allies" instead of "aliases?"

You post here with your chronies don`t you!

So? You post here with your cronies. Faulcon posts here and at Icke with her cronies. So what? We have as much right to post here as she does.

Faulcon can post what she wants at PID Miss Him. She should not be banned or kept from posting here because of what she posts at PID Miss Him. What she does at her forum is her business and should not affect her status here.

Same goes for MFH members.

Says the man who constantly pulls out the violin about "katrina," pathetic!

Constantly? I brought that up once in response to being accused of being a highly paid disinformation agent. I did the post just to tell the truth about who I am and what has actually been happening in my life; to show that the people making the accusation did not know what they were talking about. A member there then accused me of lying about being wiped out in Katrina and demanded proof. I told him that the proof existed in detail on MFH and to go there and see it. That was it. That was weeks ago. Anyone can go look on Icke and here. I did not "constantly" bring it up. And I never brought it up to whine about what was being said at PID Miss Him.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by edmond dantes]

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join