It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

What nonsense.

An example: etc etc

That wasn't an explanation, that was a back-patting diatribe.

Also, it's not nonsense. You MIGHT think it is and you are entitled to that thought just as I am entitled to be unsatisfied with your attempted explanations.

To my mind there are still enough loose ends, curiousities and such to enable me to, at this time, maintain my stance.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me and I'm certainly not going to cajole anyone into my way of thinking by using words such as 'fool', 'silly', 'idiot', 'stupid', 'nonsense', 'waste of time' etc...
These weasel words are not an everyday part of my lexicon when referring to people.

So: at this stage I consider something happened to James Paul McCartney.
I'm not sure what and I'm not sure why, but there are people here (who have been maligned) who have stayed on topic more than anyone else and their posts are interesting and food for thought....and I especially appreciate the peripheral information about Mind Control etc because it's not something I have delved into much before and yet I can see the relationship with this topic.

Have a nice day

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by aorAki

Hmmm. And then she does exactly the opposite!

She can hardly be regarded as reliable in what she says.

Your input is appreciated

Don't miss out on your chance to say something snide.

It's funny how they keep up w/ the personal attacks after that's already been identified as a disinfo tactic. lol

"Personal attack"? LOL. What I posted was simply the truth. You claimed you won't be posting here and wanted to "expose" ATS. You then do nothing of the kind and are back on here posting more PID stories.

Your information is "unreliable". You proved that yourself.

How ironic you talk of "disinfo" again. What about the "disinfo" you posted about not coming on here again and "exposing" ATS?

The casual reader needs to be made aware when reading your posts that you are not always reliable in what you claim.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I know I shouldn't, but I laughed: "you're spamming your own forum".

Well, we are certainly more civil here than there so that's something!....even with the faux flaming!
@ both sides: can we now refrain from posting about each of our characters and instead refocus on the issue and its associated 'sidetracks'?

I agree with some of what you said aorAki but you`ve slightly missed the point. I`m not digging at different characters... that most "PIDers" are nice people and the "PIAers" are the bady badys. I couldn`t give a crap about that... water off a ducks back - Alot can be learned about any "theory" before reading into it, purely by looking at the opposition to it.

You`ll see this later yourself - Faulcon and SednaSon have already hinted at it. Maccas Fun House is nothing but a "cardboard" front, a ridiculous little forum (with maybe one or two genuine posters who are slightly deluded) but for the most part it`s all a show. If you don`t believe me then go and examine it objectively as you would any other forum. Now a few of the mfh regulars will jumps up and down calling me all sorts and talking about bringing balance to "the PID nonsense"... but this is the real nonsense of it! Don`t take my word (or anyone elses) - it`ll become abundantly clear to you what KHAN, theBug and all these other aliases are about the deeper you dig.

Look, these people are not to be taken lightly. When you start exposing things, there's a real risk. More from the article I posted earlier on COINTELPRO:

... Various steps are taken to identify the individual. If the individual is open about his or
her identity, the task is already complete. However, if the individual posts and publishes
under a pseudonym, active measures are deployed to obtain the identity of the writer.
Once the writer has been identified, he or she will be cyber stalked, employers will be
contacted and a campaign of smears and disinformation will be waged with the goal of
intimidating or impoverishing the writer into online silence.

The harassment will not stop so long as the writer continues publishing online. Illegal
techniques are used to monitor the writer, obtain hidden information behind the material
he or she publishes (e.g. IP address information not publicly displayed) and even
intercept his or her email. In extreme cases, Trojan horse programs are deployed on the
target’s machine and used to frame the writer for illegal activities. Documents are forged
in the writer’s name, the goal of which is to provide evidence to a judge for the issuance
of a warrant whereby all of the writer’s online activities can be monitored. I know this
because all of this has happened to me.

Once identified and under surveillance, should the writer expand out into the “real
world,” beyond the Internet, he or she will be stalked in person, harassed in person and
attempts will be made to provoke his or her arrest...

An Introduction to The Signs And Techniques of Online COINTELPRO
By Stephen DeVoy
www.indybay.org...

Very interesting Faulcon, thanks for the information.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So: at this stage I consider something happened to James Paul McCartney.
I'm not sure what and I'm not sure why, but there are people here (who have been maligned) who have stayed on topic more than anyone else and their posts are interesting and food for thought...

The best thing is to ignore them. I'm just posting this so as to identify what is going on here. They're trying to draw us into fights on purpose.

... Since their goal is to silence you, it would serve their ends to have both you and
themselves banned from a given forum or online publication. They don’t really want to
be there anyway. They want you to shut up. If you’re not there, they have no reason to
be there. In all outcomes, it is your removal they seek. They will do whatever is
necessary to accomplish that goal. They have no personal interest in the forums they
harass...

By Stephen DeVoy
www.indybay.org...

They managed to get the PID discussion on the Icke Forum shut down, by the way.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

... Since their goal is to silence you, it would serve their ends to have both you and
themselves banned from a given forum or online publication. They don’t really want to
be there anyway. They want you to shut up. If you’re not there, they have no reason to
be there. In all outcomes, it is your removal they seek. They will do whatever is
necessary to accomplish that goal. They have no personal interest in the forums they
harass...

www.indybay.org...

This happened on the Icke Forum, by the way.

Yes it did -

And that piece (above) should be framed and put on a wall!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What nonsense.

An example: etc etc

That wasn't an explanation, that was a back-patting diatribe.

Dismissing it with a 3 word insult does your argument no favours whatsoever. What a weak 'analysis'.

It is a lucid, informative and detailed explanation - whether you agree with it or not.

If you find it so hard to believe that fans of Paul McCartney want to address the lies and insults leveled against him by PIDDERS then that's your look out.

You may believe it's not Paul. But we do.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

... If you are a target, anything you post online will be targeted with inane and pathetic criticism. Even the smallest aspect of what you write will be magnified by the fake activists. They will interpret anything and everything in the worst possible light. My advice on this is to ignore it. Real activists will see it for what it is...

Finally, they will often pretend to be activists bored with your writings. This, of course,
is absurd. Think about it. When you see a boring article, what do you do? If you are
normal, you just don’t read it and go on. You do not spend your time responding to it
and elucidating to the world just how boring it is. Only a troll does that. If you are
political, that troll is a COINTELPRO operative...

By Stephen DeVoy
www.indybay.org...

I'm hoping a lot ATS members are seeing these attacks for what they are - simply an attempt to stop me & some others from exposing information they don't want exposed. They even go so far as to say the forensic scientists are stupid & had no idea what they were doing when they did the biometrical analysis on Paul & Faul. Really? How many of them are experts in craniometry? It's almost funny. Not quite, but almost.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello-

I'm not an expert on this subject but I can see when a thread is "drifting". So I'm gonna be a good ATS denizen & reel it back in.

I have one thought on the subject.

Why would "TPTB" have done this? For the money? Why spend so much time orchestrating such a hoax when it would be quite simpler to still make the money without him?

If this hoax is true then Billy Shears could either look like & write hits like McCartney, or someone else behind the scenes could so those bases were covered. . .

So again- My question is why go through such effort to achieve the same result? He could have been replaced by some other cute kid that the girls would go ga-ga over, fed a steady diet of hits, (remember the Monkees & Archies Beatle-esque style hits that Don Kirshner was releasing), and everyone gets paid.

The Stones have gone through many band changes & are still making money. . . Just a thought-

2PacSade-

spelling
[edit on 13-9-2009 by 2PacSade]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by 2PacSade]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

How ironic you talk of "disinfo" again. What about the "disinfo" you posted about not coming on here again and "exposing" ATS?

"But anyway, I think I'm going to take my considerable education & knowledge to a more appreciative forum. I'm more interested in exposing ATS now than contributing there."

You mightdisagree, but I consider there to be a difference between people saying that they uncategorically will and they might.

...and are people not allowed to do about turns (especially if they say something out of the frustration and personal attacks that certain posters have caused them).....after all, don't you wish for me to do an about turn and come out and say that I think Paul is still alive and that nothing happened to him and I have been living a lie (oh sweet mercy) for all this time while I believed that he was replaced?

Originally posted by DakudoThe casual reader needs to be made aware when reading your posts that you are not always reliable in what you claim.

Is anyone truly reliable in what they claim or are they products of their bias?

I have read through this thread and its associated links a number of times trying to get my head around all of this and I think that there is probably unreliable information posted from both sides, so try taking that measuring stick to those you agree with and see if they are,in fact, as reliable as you imagine them to be.

I think information about disinfo, TPTB etc to be very useful when discussing this topic.

Again, I don't expect of demand agreement, I just needed to say all of that....

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

I agree with some of what you said aorAki but you`ve slightly missed the point.

It wouldn't be the first time Benny....had some tasty homebrew over the weekend which has dulled my senses a bit today!

Have a nice day

[edit on 13-9-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
Why would "TPTB" have done this? For the money? Why spend so much time orchestrating such a hoax when it would be quite simpler to still make the money without him?

No, not the money. They can make their own money (literally - just go ask the Federal Reserve). With TPTB/Illuminati, it's usually about control. At the time Paul went missing in mid-late 1966, there were govt programs such as MKULTRA to use '___' & other drugs for mind control. Celebrities are used/abused to further the agenda. My personal opinion is Paul wouldn't encourage kids to use a drug like that. I think Paul basically said "no" to the wrong people. B/c Paul was popular, a double was put in his place - one that was more amenable to furthering the agenda - whatever that was. I do suspect '___' had something to do w/ it, b/c in early 1967, Faul starts talking about '___' use & to paraphrase John Lennon, "the whole world exploded."

If this hoax is true then Billy Shears could either look like & write hits like McCartney, or someone else behind the scenes could so those bases were covered. . .

It's not a hoax. The guy pretending to be Paul doesn't have close to his talent, looks or personality, IMO. That is true that someone else could be writing his songs for him.

So again- My question is why go through such effort to achieve the same result? He could have been replaced by some other cute kid that the girls would go ga-ga over, fed a steady diet of hits, (remember the Monkees & Archies Beatle-esque style hits that Don Kirshner was releasing), and everyone gets paid.

I think they wanted to exploit Paul's popularity. And also, by making a switch, no one's going to look for a body. Nothing ever "officially" happened to Paul, even though he hasn't been seen since 1966.

By the way, 2PacSade, you might be interested in this thread on Tupac:
only1rad.proboards.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It's funny how they trawl the PID Miss Him forum for information to use. I know one of their ilk is on there a lot. I've never spent more than 2 minutes on the Macca's Fun House site b/c it's not worth it. It's just like it sounds - for kids & clowns.

An no, I'm not going to let you shut me up.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

All good points. . . Obviously if there's a list of valid reasons & possible evidence to support them then I guess it's possible.

Another question- Why were the illuminati not interested in Elvis?

Think there will ever be a reason for some kind of DNA analysis? That would quite easily decide the issue right? I'll take a look at that site on Tupac. Thanx for the reply-

2PacSade-

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

All good points. . . Obviously if there's a list of valid reasons & possible evidence to support them then I guess it's possible.

There's lots of evidence that he was replaced, & he hasn't been seen since 1966... As far as what happened exactly, why & who was behind it... well, my theory is based on what I know was going on at the time.

Another question- Why were the illuminati not interested in Elvis?

Oh, I'm sure they were. I'm not an expert on Elvis, though, so I wouldn't even want to speculate as to him in particular. I will say, however, that the entertainment industry is used to promote the agenda.

Think there will ever be a reason for some kind of DNA analysis? That would quite easily decide the issue right?

Well, there was a paternity suit back in 1983 by Erica Huebers. She & her daughter, Bettina Krischbin, say a body double for Paul was sent to give the blood. Anyway, that was before DNA. However, the ear conformation is tantamount to a fingerprint in Germany:

...Technically called trago. All we have two, one by ear, but the characteristics are different for every human being. "In Germany, a recognition procedure craniometrico, identification of the right ear even tantamount to fingerprint, ie the collection of fingerprints," recalls Carlesi. But what trago? It is the small cartilage covered with skin that overhangs the entrance to the ear and ear canal, like the whole ear, not be changed surgically. How then to explain the differences between the right ear of Paul McCartney in a previous snapshot to 1966 and probably a built in the late nineties? It is not only to betray trago a different conformation as well as other parts, just above the ear canal entrance, measurements and dell'antelice propeller. Things that ordinary mortals might seem irrelevant or unclear, but instead, every day, allowing the experts to locate and identify persons, bodies, photographs...

ASK WHO WAS THE "BEATLE"
/mw83db

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Heather Mills interview pretty much says it all. Thanks, Uncle Benny for posting that again. I can't think of any other explanation for what she's saying other than that she found out after marrying "Paul" that the real Paul was replaced and she married the replacement. That's about the only thing she could be talking about.

If any of the PIA professional flamers have a reasonable explanation for what Heather Mills might be talking about in that interview, let's hear it. The last time I brought this up, the disinfo poser said "Maybe he ate a sausage?" So no, I'm not looking for your jokes. Give us a reasonable, possible explanation for what Heather Mills was talking about.

Your explanation has to be more reasonable than that she found out he isn't who he says he is. What do you have to offer for a better explanation?

Oh, let me guess... she's a "fantasist" and just making it all up, right?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by switching yard]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
If any of the PIA professional flamers have a reasonable explanation for what Heather Mills might be talking about in that interview, let's hear it. The last time I brought this up, the disinfo poser said "Maybe he ate a sausage?" So no, I'm not looking for your jokes. Give us a reasonable, possible explanation for what Heather Mills was talking about.

Will be interesting to see if they actually ever post an explanation for how Heather could have been "betrayed," but not by infidelity. My guess is that they will just ignore it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here's the story on Heather Mills having a box of evidence related to "Paul"...

www.katu.com...

What it sounds like is that she found out a shocking and disturbing secret about "Paul", feared for her life, and managed to assemble some evidence that has been given to an unnamed friend to reveal if Heather is found dead.

Now, what could that secret be? What would be so disturbing? Why would she fear being "topped off" if a "certain party" suspected she was about to tell the devastating truth, so disturbing the world couldn't handle it?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

USEFUL OFF TOPIC REMARKS

Dear Friends and Sensible ATSers,

Thanks for any constructive input you have made regarding the PID / PIA debate. Also thanks for any structured and well argued hypotheses you have offered for consideration in this thread.

Given that for reasons known to them ATS mods have chosen not to intervene to encourage civil exchange of ideas, please accept a few advisory suggestions.

To maintain interest and keep it on track it would help to either ignore, or use the Ignore Button when posts are trivial blanket denials or personal attacks. Quoting such posts only gives them more bandwidth and pollutes the thread for those who have wisely chosen to use the Ignore Button. Thanks in advance.

BACK TO TOPIC

This is a most interesting subject because it touches on a number of vital areas which affect all of us on Earth and which were exemplified by Faul replacing Paul in The Beatles:

- public figures used as puppets by a hidden occult power (doppelganger identity theft of political & cultural public figures)

- mass manipulation through cultural engineering (in this instance Rock'nRoll and 60's counter-culture)

- deception of the public by a cartel of media groups controlled by a governing elite (conventional media as conveyor belts for mass info-feed)

- socialcontrol through Psychological Operations (Psych Ops) as outlined in George Orwell's 1984 (an underlying objective of The Beatles' massive promotion and global dissemination)

- Info War in Cyberspace using disinformation, debunking and Counter Intelligence techniques ("dirty tricks" to discredit ideas and individuals who oppose their plans)

- implication of Satanist or Luciferian sects in the elite's projects (through a Rock'nRoll Cult of Evil exploiting teen rebellion)

- elimination of opposition to this elite by horizontalization (the likelyAssassination of James Paul McCartney with impunity)

FOR THESE REASONS I HOPE ATS WILL KEEP THIS PID THREAD ALIVE

Here is a link to WHY a governing elite presumably sought to use The Beatles for purposes to which the public was not made privy at the time:

www.syti.net...

TABLE OF STRATEGIES

Keep the public ignorant to get less public organization

Maintain access control to get required reaction to output (prices, sales)

Create preoccupation to get fewer defenses

Attack the family unit to get control of the education of the young

Give less cash and more credit and doles to get more self-indulgence and more data

Attack the privacy of the church to destroy faith in this sort of government

Promote social conformity to get computer programming simplicity

Minimize the tax protest to get maximum economic data and minimum enforcement problems

Stabilize the consent to get simplicity coefficients

Tighten control of variables to get simpler computer input data and greater predictability

Establish boundary conditions to get problem simplicity / solutions of differential and difference equations

Use proper timing to get less data shift and blurring

Maximize control to get minimum resistance to control

Engineeer the collapse of currency to destroy the faith of the people in each other

We can see that much has already been accomplished in their demonic plan to reduce humanity to a bunch of computer managed glitches to be enslaved and farmed. We are even as we speak at a time where the G20 will be deciding on the collapse of currency, the last item on their list.

It is indeed a SPIRITUAL WAR - not so much in religious terms but meaning an all out tactical and operational mind warping battle waged between those who would enslave the Human Spirit to their total control and free thinking people struggling to SAVE OUR SOULS.

Would it not be for this very reason that on all the oceans of the world the SOS (Save Our Souls) signal is referred to as a May Day* call?

* May Day is the first of May, official birthday of the Illuminati conspiracy to Conquer our Souls.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
I know from talking with others on a similar forum, that at least one of the forum administrators and two mods were blatant disinfo.

Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

It is important to also be harvesting and continually maneuvering for
a forum moderator position. Once this position is obtained, the forum
can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting
unfavourable postings - and one can eventually steer the forum into
complete failure and lack of interest by the general public. This is
the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by
the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms.
Depending on the level of control you can obtain, you can
deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting
memberships, flooding, and or accidentally taking the forum offline.
By this method the forum can be quickly killed. However it is not
always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a
'honey pot' gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and
from this point be completely used for your control for your agenda
purposes...

Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum.
www.dailypaul.com...

BTW, that article says "Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM," so go ahead & read the article - just for your own edification.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

This is a most interesting subject because it touches on a number of vital areas which affect all of us on Earth and which were exemplified by Faul replacing Paul in The Beatles:

- public figures used as puppets by a hidden occult power (doppelganger identity theft of political & cultural pubic figures)

- mass manipulation through cultural engineering (in this instance Rock'nRoll and 60's counter-culture)

- deception of the public by a cartel of media groups controlled by a governing elite (conventional media as conveyor belts for mass info-feed)

- socialcontrol through Psychological Operations (Psych Ops) as outlined in George Orwell's 1984 (an underlying objective of The Beatles' massive promotion and global dissemination)

- Info War in Cyberspace using disinformation, debunking and Counter Intelligence techniques "dirty tricks" to discredit ideas and individuals who oppose their plans)

- implication of Satanist or Luciferian sects in the elite's projects (through a Rock'nRoll Cult of Evil exploiting teen rebellion)

- elimination of opposition to this elite by horizontalization (the likelyAssassination of James Paul McCartney with impunity)

I bet you didn't think there'd be all that when you 1st started looking into PID. I know I didn't! Could you explain what you mean by "horizontalization?" [Thanks for that EXCELLENT post, btw]

* May Day is the first of May, official birthday of the Illuminati conspiracy to Conquer our Souls.

Rik Clay also said in that interview I posted that May 1 is the 1st day of the year for those people.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

...I bet you didn't think there'd be all that when you 1st started looking into PID. I know I didn't! Could you explain what you mean by "horizontalization?"...

Honestly I had No Idea that Paul had become Faul when I first saw this thread in the Hot Topics section of the ATS forum only a few days ago. The quality of the debate pointed to a high probability that PID making me consider what the implications would be for Faul to have pursued such a career in the public eye. I don't like the picture it paints, so it is by no means self-indulgent to have to consider such a sinister context behind the fate of Paul and The Beatles and behind our own fate, each and every one of us.

"Horizontalization" is a colloquial expression to depict taking such action as necessary for someone to permanently adopt a horizontal position. It is meant to have a broader significance than "suicided" (a preferred method of horizontalization), "disappeared" or, more sloppily, plain and simply "murdered". The latter version is often accompanied with patsies or proxies for the crime which are set up and/or mind controlled. Paul McCartney was brought down using the second version and John Lennon was eliminated using the third dastardly deed.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Getsmart]

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join