It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Thanks, I figured the PIA side would further assassinate the character of Heather Mills, call her a liar and a gold digger once more and a schemer.

LOL. Maybe because it's, er, true:

'Heather Mills is a bitch who tricked me into spreading lies about Paul McCartney,' claims her ex-Hollywood PR

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Nx

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Of course, "Paul" had Heather agree to a non-disclosure agreement as part of the divorce settlement...

"Heather had to agree to a gag order, otherwise known as a nondisclosure agreement. In other words, Heather has to keep her big mouth shut regarding private details about the marriage. In my opinion, Paul has nothing to hide, but he is concerned about Heather’s active imagination, and need for attention."

www.hollywoodgrind.com...

You see, they are desperate to keep things secret regarding a "certain party" and as part of the "she's a fantasist" campaign, you'll notice the columnist adding "Heather's active imagination , and need for attention."

It seems that it was of utmost importance to silence her. If she knows that he's a fake, then that would well explain why they wanted to keep a lid on it by having her sign away her freedom of speech.

Seems fairly obvious to me that she knows he's a phony.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It seems that it was of utmost importance to silence her. If she knows that he's a fake, then that would well explain why they wanted to keep a lid on it by having her sign away her freedom of speech.

Seems fairly obvious to me that she knows he's a phony.

Nondisclosure agreements are common practice these days. To use that as 'evidence' that "he's a phony" is just putting two and two together and getting 10.

"It's the information age, and information is power," says Peter Dunham, an interior designer based in West Hollywood who is often privy to VIP secrets through his work for celebrities.

Dunham says requests for nondisclosure agreements have become so prevalent, he's had to add a boilerplate in his contracts stating that he and his staff will keep their lips sealed on every detail, be it the celebrity's address, her budget, the kind of flowers she prefers in the foyer or the intimate details of what lies in her closets.

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Non-disclosure agreements are also mandatory for anyone in the military, intelligence community, government and/or key witnesses who have or have had access to "top secret" information.

In some cases, I believe the penalty for breaking the agreement is death, which is made known to the person. This is why witnesses to controversial events (like Roswell and Area 51) have feared for their lives.

It's an effective technique for keeping people in the know fearful and silent.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I'm not surprised to see this conspiracy surface periodically. I am surprised to see it grow so big on ATS. I believe that the PID conspiracy is possible, but I've never been convinced that it actually happened. As someone who was a teen during the original introduction of this conspiracy, I have to admit that I'm surprised it's still going strong. Like Marilyn, JFK, RFK and Elvis, it just won't go away. I guess that is why it intriques me. Any way kuddos to both sides for keeping this alive.

Since you were around back then, you probably know it was big news. It only went away after LIFE magazine trotted out the imposter, claiming Paul was "still with us." Unfortunately, he is not. That's why it won't go away. A lot of people have sensed something was not quite right. It's time for the truth to come out about this.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Irrelevant. MFH people have done nothing here or at Icke to stop Faulcon from posting.

What do people think all the insults & personal attacks are for? They're trying to bully me into not posting. I'm glad there's an ignore button. They wouldn't stop me, anyway. I don't really care what they think or say. I know what they're about.

There were complaints about calling us Paid Dis info agents at Icke and warnings were issued.

I never got such a warning. There are paid disinfo agents on the internet. That's just a fact. I refer you to look up COINTELPRO as an example.

you do spread disinformation and use as many disinformation tactics as you see fit until threads are derailed and shut down.

Yes, they post doctored photos in their comps. They even make comps of Paul BEFORE he was replaced as "proof" he was never replaced. lol. They also try to draw us into fights to get the thread shut down & stop discussion. They don't want PID to be a topic.

Interesting how you used the id "termite" on the D.I forum.

Yes, quite.

The majority of complaints no doubt came from YOU AND YOUR ALIASES from mfh who swarmed onto the PID threads in the last two-three months.

I also made complaints about all the abusive comments that were heaped on me. Unfortunately, Icke just shuts down the threads rather than punishes the offenders. Stopping the threads was what the disruptors wanted, so they were rewarded for their bad behavior.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Non-disclosure agreements are also mandatory for anyone in the military, intelligence community, government and/or key witnesses who have or have had access to "top secret" information.

In some cases, I believe the penalty for breaking the agreement is death, which is made known to the person. This is why witnesses to controversial events (like Roswell and Area 51) have feared for their lives.

It's an effective technique for keeping people in the know fearful and silent.

Non of that is relevant to Paul and Heather and your conclusion that the nondisclosure is evidence "he's a phony".

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

There is a possibility that it is extremely relevant.

What do you think it is about "Paul" that they so desperately want to conceal?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Irrelevant. MFH people have done nothing here or at Icke to stop Faulcon from posting.

What do people think all the insults & personal attacks are for?

Like the ones your cohort Uncle Benny/Orbandsceptre/Ramram regularly dishes out?

I also made complaints about all the abusive comments that were heaped on me.

And complaints were made about your abusive, homophobic insults and your constant "disinfo agents" comments.

Stop trying to play the victim. You act as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth!

Incredible.

Stopping the threads was what the disruptors wanted, so they were rewarded for their bad behavior.

More nonsense. If we wanted them shut down they would have been shut down a lot sooner.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks, I figured the PIA side would further assassinate the character of Heather Mills, call her a liar and a gold digger once more and a schemer...

This is the M.O. of the intel agencies. When there is a possibility of a closely held secret being exposed to the public, they almost always sheep dip someone into being a lone nut. We've seen this countless times since JFK was hit.

I take it no one has offered an explanation for this interview in which Heather Mills said: “You know why I’ve left you. Protect me & I will say nothing.” Something so awful happened that was beyond belief. Someone she had loved betrayed her immensely, & not infidelity. (She admits this was "Paul.") She says people don’t want to know what the truth is b/c they could never handle it. They would be too devastated.

[From Paul is dead - the rotten apple 63 u
www.youtube.com...]

"They" were just trying to discredit HM so that no one would believe her if she decided to out Faul.

The expression discrediting tactics in politics refers to personal attacks against a public figure intended to discourage people from believing in the figure or supporting their cause (see damaging quotations).

In public discourse, especially in societies with free speech, one of the most successful tactics to drain support from a cause is to discredit its spokesman. This tactic is similar to using an ad hominem argument in a debate. By discrediting the spokesman of a cause, the opponents of the cause hope that supporters or potential supporters will withdraw or withhold their support. In such a situation, the attitude seems to be: "If a person with this moral character or that level of intelligence supports the cause, it must be a bad cause." ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Dakudo

There is a possibility that it is extremely relevant.

Well kindly supply some supporting evidence and not pure speculation, and then that statement may carry some weight.

Until you do, it is baseless.

What do you think it is about "Paul" that they so desperately want to conceal?

I have no idea what Paul wants to conceal - just as I have no idea of what the many other celebrities who have had nondisclosure agreements want to conceal, either.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What do people think all the insults & personal attacks are for? They're trying to bully me into not posting. I'm glad there's an ignore button. They wouldn't stop me, anyway. I don't really care what they think or say. I know what they're about.

Yes, they post doctored photos in their comps. They even make comps of Paul BEFORE he was replaced as "proof" he was never replaced. lol. They also try to draw us into fights to get the thread shut down & stop discussion. They don't want PID to be a topic.

You have misrepresented us in so many ways it's laughable at this point. Everything including the names we use to post are a conspiracy to you. You only make statements. You show no proof. Ever.

"Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You have posted things that are demonstrably false. I posted correct information to offset that. I have posted comps, video clips and links to back my position. It is not to bully you into not posting. It is just to set the record straight.

And we were not the ones calling Paul a "fag" and implying that the PIAers like "Faul" because they are gay.

I never got such a warning. There are paid disinfo agents on the internet. That's just a fact. I refer you to look up COINTELPRO as an example.

A warning was submitted to a member who kept making that accusation. I got a copy.

I am not a paid disinformation agent. That is a fact. You make reckless accusations and do not back them up.

...Yes, quite.

Huh?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

...Yes, quite.

Huh?

They see "interesting" things in the most banal of things.

"Its a conspiracy, I tell you!"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thanks, I figured the PIA side would further assassinate the character of Heather Mills, call her a liar and a gold digger once more and a schemer. This is directly from the playbook of the "Paul" entourage who assassinated her character in a widespread major media campaign designed to portray her as a lone nut.

This is the M.O. of the intel agencies. When there is a possibility of a closely held secret being exposed to the public, they almost always sheep dip someone into being a lone nut. We've seen this countless times since JFK was hit.

I did not assassinate the character of anybody, I just remarked that it is hard to believe to Heather Mills... a person who first, when she was the pampered young wife of one of the most famous and rich musicians in the world, writed that he was so loving that he prepared breakfast for her every morning, and after their split she said that he stabbed her with a broken glass and beated her when she was pregnant with his child.

Especially when her first husband says that she actually beated him!!!!

I don't know which is the truth. I am just saying that one of the things she said cannot be true. Paul McCartney was a kind husband or an abusive one. He could not be both the things.
So, if she could lie on something, she could lie on something else.
So I would not consider her the most believable witness in the world.
By the way I am a woman, so I suppose I cannot be accused to be misogynist.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by magnolia_xx]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo
If we wanted them shut down they would have been shut down a lot sooner.

I know - People should TAKE NOTE of this statement by dakudo - what are these people about??

A warning was submitted to a member who kept making that accusation. I got a copy.

Well "pull your pistols or whistle dixie" - lay it out there, otherwise it has about as much validity as your "katrina story."

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Since you were around back then, you probably know it was big news. It only went away after LIFE magazine trotted out the imposter, claiming Paul was "still with us." Unfortunately, he is not. That's why it won't go away. A lot of people have sensed something was not quite right. It's time for the truth to come out about this.

Actually, most of my friends and I looked on the PID as allegorical. No more "I wanna hold your hand or she loves you; no more yeah, yeah, yeah. Nothing is Real! That's how we felt back then. The racial issues, the assainations, Vietnam, nothing was how we were taught it was. Everything seemed to teem with government and corporation corruption.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I know - People should TAKE NOTE of this statement by dakudo - what are these people about??

So, they're saying they have the power to shut down these PID threads?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What are you about?

You try and twist anything to suit your 'conspiracy' agenda.

I'll say it again - If - and note that word IF - we wanted to shut the threads down, then they would have been shut down earlier. The Mods issued warnings to stay on topic or the thread would be closed.

We could have ignored that and posted all kinds of off topic stuff. But we didn't.

*NOTE TO UNCLE BENNY*
The use of the word "IF" denotes that we didn't want to shut them down.

If you want an explanation of why they were shut down, then ask Faulcon about her homophobic insults and jibes that Paul McCartney was a "fag".

I would venture to suggest that such appaling behaviour had something to do with it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So, they're saying they have the power to shut down these PID threads?

Oh, brother!

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join