It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
reply to post by quintal

You guys are so overly emotional, what's wrong with you?

How was that an insult?

Paul is alive and well (well, you know considering...) get over it. Believing in silly hoaxes does make you special.

How was what an insult?

I've taken time and energy to properly qualify what I deem to be personal attacks. Either refer to my posts for explanations, or if you're asking about the statement you just made :

"You guys are so overly emotional, what's wrong with you?"

No, I don't think this qualifies as an insult nor as any kind of personal attack. Although it is a statement about my and our persons I take it as a friendly one.

But given the heated context of this thread I would advise you to refrain friom talking about my person or anybody else's, like in your last sentence :

"Believing in silly hoaxes does make you special.."

I wont pay you back in the same kind. I wont talk nor even think about how your beliefs help you build your identity, and how this would make you a worthy or unworthy person, an impressive and credible one or a ridiculous and pathetic one.

That's what you just did, sorry to break it to you.

But I dont need to do that back to you.

And note... I'm not coming here with hundreds of posts giving material and thoughts about a controversial theory. It's very easy for me to deal with personal attacks and to brush them off.

The poster who is holding this thread with her sheer spiritual force isn't in a position to take personal attacks lightly. I am. Have a nice day. And don't try it. Don't tread on me, and more importantly, don't tread on us.

You never know, we might bite, like the rattlesnakes. You've just been rung.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by quintal]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by quintal

I like John Todd very much and I dont believe in everything he says or implies either, but he is outstandingly valuable as a whistle blower.

One thing I don't agree w/ him about is that the Beatles' music was "devil music." Maybe later songs like "Helter Skelter" could arguably fall into that category, but not stuff llke "Michelle," "Eleanor Rigby," etc.

I happen to agree on this point.

I don't know what background you have in the occult and metaphysics but indeed music might be the best and most efficient spellcasting there is when dealing with unsuspecting audiences.

Todd lays it out well when saying that rock IS spellcasting, that's all it's about since its creation.

"The purpose of rock music is to cast spells on people whom we couldn't reach otherwize.", he made david crosby speak out to him.

When you add substance abuse (drugs) to audio-visual abuse, the attack is two-pronged (inner and outer) and the person can hardly resist except by removing the stimulations.

I understand that labeling all of rock music as demonic and satanist may sound far fetched but i'm not coming, when saying that, from a strict christian perspective.
In fact I'm a new-ager although my family is christian which makes me sort of a christian as well... but without the jumpy side.

To me many things if not all are satanist and i dont make a big deal out of it, Satan is Saturn the master of time and karma, the prison warder and basically as soon as you use words you are into error and separation (and delusion and emprisonment).

Music bypasses the words (and the lyrics of rock songs are witch-language as Todd so insightfully reveals) and there also you have a double attack (right brain and left brain).

If you look at modern rock groups...

('system of a down' comes to mind, a band i love to listen to although it is horribly satanist as anyone with some education in this field can see)

...they (the rock groups) are heavily into it and the statement according to which you gotta be a practicing satanist in order to get music-production-deals seems consistent with such examples.

Satanism is a fun topic because you can spot satanism in very unconspicuous words, forms, attitudes etc.
It's a fun detective game.

If you ask me i count christianity as being a form of satanism as well, even the kind of christianity john todd was under. Relinquishing any kind of self determination to lay down one's soul to the feet of "jesus" (who admits to being lucifer in the bible "i am the star of the morning") or anybody else's is for me an obvious case of satanistic obsession/possession, however labeled as anti-satanist it may be.

This would define christianity as an anti-satanic hoax, not only a mental and emotional one but also a spiritual one. I mean christianity would be a refined form of satanism passing off as anti-satanism, thus emprisonning the ones who fall under its influence.

I'm getting off topic but i wanted to make a point to discredit any further poster claiming i'm a fundamentalist christian seeing devils everywhere.

Yes I think spirits are everywhere;-) But I'm a pantheist, I think everything is godly, with no exceptions. Or more properly, i believe only one being exists. And unity is the way of those who have dismissed the quest for personal power.

By the way, another dude was screwed by his band mates : Syd Barrett.
en.wikipedia.org...
With David Gilmour acting as the replacer although in this case there was no need for an identity-theft.

The geniuses/adepts/natural alchemists are a threat to TPTB and your thread made me believe Paul was the genius, whereas before I hadn't made the difference between pre and post 66 "Paul" and i had missed out on the gem that the real Paul was.

So thank you
)

(and yet, I don't "believe" in the theory, I just indulge in it
)

[edit on 11-9-2009 by quintal]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
John Todd talks about rock n' roll & the supernatural:

Thanks very much for your link to videos explaining the deep connection between witch covens, satanists and Rock & Roll Bands such as The Beatles. It also helps to better understand why, in the early days, John Lennon said he had "signed a pact with the devil".

According to John Todd, already in the late 70's musicians had to be first be members of covens, then hand picked and joined together to form a band. Whether this was or wasn't the case with The Beatles remains to be established. Those who knew those times remember that witchcraft was fashionable and parties were a doorway to more messed up experiences.

Here are pertinent transcripts of select passages in John Todd's interview dating back some thirty years. They explain the context in which The Beatles emerged as a major cultural influence, and John Todd's descriptions sound more sincere and ring more true today than then, given that so much has since happened to confirm the plans he is warning against while great quantities of evidence have surfaced from many official sources which give great weight to his allegations.

PID because of his unwilling role in an Illuminati Plot to use The Beatles and the 60's counter culture to further their Satanist agenda for world domination. This is therefore indispensible background information to analyze why PAUL IS DEAD.

Original public conference by John Todd in the late 70's

The Illuminati

Many people call it "The Great Conspiracy", which is kind of true, but actually "The Illuminati" is about a thousand conspiracies all running at one time, therefore a lot of them backfire.

But it was formed about one hundred years before its original birth date, the birth date is May 1st 1776, which is why they start everything on May 1st. That is why even the Communist birthday is on May 1st, that's their New Year's day.

But it means "The Holders of the Light", or the "Light Bearers". Now witches have another name for it too. Since it is a death penalty to use the name "The Illuminati", you must say "Mariah" which means the conquering destroying wind. But its belief is that Lucifer is God and that everything else is impostor; and that Lucifer can bring peace to the world by his lifters' or upholders' conspiracy. And they're going to conspire, and conspire, and conspire until they have a world government.

* * * Said at a public event some thirty years ago! * * *

Sometimes I wonder why they could be so dumb just sitting there and doing exactly what is going to lead to their destruction. But then, that's usually how the devil is, he keeps everything in darkness. But that's "The Illuminati". It's a world conspiracy, and I might add an extremely powerful one. The occult is its religion.

Now many of you are doctors, lawyers, mechanics, construction workers, businessmen, whatever. Most of you are Christian and Baptist... But he's your minister, or at least if you're from this church. But The Illuminati, they all have jobs, but the witches are their ministers, but they're all Luciferian. The witches are the ministers and they're the church members, their religion is Luciferianism.

Now, the real Illuminati, the organization itself, is financially powerful and politically motivated. Through their finance they have an old witch's rune which is kind of like a saying, a poem. They say "Let the kings be kings, let the bankers be bankers and let the priests be priests." Translated it simply means that it doesn't matter who rules, as long as the bankers have the money they'll own the person who rules. And the priests will run the bankers. That's The Illuminati...

Satan worshipers believe in Satan, witches, the lower 3 levels, believe in God or else god's self, in ESP and so on. They believe in plural gods like the mother god is Isis and so on. Or, the higher levels are Luciferians, which believe in one God and the minor god being in the Rothschild... That's the difference...

In the Satanist Church, Christ, Jesus Christ and Satan are the same person. That's the Satanist's belief. And the Luciferians, they believe that Jesus Christ is the god of Evil... Like we would feel about the devil they would feel about Jesus. And Lucifer, they'd feel towards him like we feel about Jesus. That's what they teach...

A Black Sabbath is a Witch's Sabbath... It comes 8 times a year. Beltane right, and get the first part "Bel", that's their New Year's day that was May 1st... Halloween is Samhain, that was also one of theirs. There's eight of them. Then they come around the year and it's more or less their big party day, their super, super day.

If they're into human sacrifice, they'll also do human sacrifice at the time. But it's a big time to have an orgy and a big drug party and this type of thing with everybody wiped out. That's the Witch's Sabbath... Most of the covens just practice 8 times a year if they're into blood sacrifice. See, the lower witches believe that the powerful witchcraft comes from orgies and sex. The higher witches believe it's obtained by human blood...

* * * The Satanists SACRIFICED PAUL on September 11, 1966 * * *

It's a revolution that they have planned within the United States. Most people feel that something like that will never happen in the United States. They're lying to themselves. It will happen. And it's not very far off... Helter Skelter is only an excuse. The excuse is to be able to declare Martial Law. That's the whole reason for it. They promised the one side that they'd be able to take control of the United States by revolution, when the whole time that they're just simply setting them up to be able to declare Martial Law that's within the Constitution. And by 1980 they plan on being under Martial Law... I didn't say it was going to happen, I said this was their plan...

That world takeover plan ended with WWIII. What one of the teachings is, that when Lucifer sets up his kingdom... that through WWIII most of the civilized world as it exists now will be in rubble. The one protected capital that they have purposedly kept missiles away from, from both sides, is Jerusalem. And they plan on using Jerusalem to set up from there... They believe that Adam's original home, or the Garden of Eden, rests where Jerusalem is.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

More personal attacks found in the last two pages of this moderated thread :

Welcome to the thread, if you happen to take the time to browse back through the last 30 pages or so you will see the amount of posts removed, often for off topic abuse of myself (see uncle benny's posts for example) and others who do not believe in this theory and try to bring some level of common sense and perspective to it.
So spare me the lecture, if you are that bothered by it, I suggest you either a) spend your time browsing elsewhere or b) alert a moderator and let them know your feelings.
The thread was started with a claim/allegation that Paul is dead / was murdered and was replaced. Beatles and Macca fans like myself find this greatly disrespectful as the man is alive and well and as someone who had no awareness of this 'pid' campaign before being alerted to it by this thread and those who have posted in it, I had no idea people actually believed in this hoax.
I admit I have let my anger materialise into what might be considered insulting messages, AT TIMES, but on the whole I have let the 'other' side have their say and as an open-minded person I am willing to listen to any theory, given that there is at least a modicum of supporting evidence or fact that suggest it may indeed be true or worth investigating.
As a lifelong Beatles fan and as someone who imho has a better than average knowledge of the Beatles history and works I feel I have every right to question the 'pid' believers on their theory and why they would disrespect Paul and the McCartney family as a whole by claiming en masse on the world wide web that he died /was killed and replaced by a stooge / lookalike call it what you will.
I and others have asked faulcon and co. for definitive proof time and time again but all they can offer is wild unspeculated theories on who might have been involved, using the safety blanket of the illuminati to explain anything away that they might have trouble with like how they fooled Paul's hundreds / thousands of friends, family, band, and work colleagues etc etc. Faulon in particular has regurgitated the same photo montages and image comparisons time and time again despite the fact that others with more expertise on this matter than myself have shown that her facial discrepancies amount to nothing more than changes in facial expression, natural ageing, the use of photoshopping or editing to manipulate images to highlight supposed differences and an ever growing list of wacky theories ranging from he was killed by the illuminati to the very latest that he's a reptilian!!

Edit: I see you joined ATS just a couple of days ago.
What out of the thousands of threads in the many forums here attracted you to this one in particular?
And why would you take such an interest in lecturing us all on the do's and dont's of thread decorum and member rules?
I've been on here for some time now and am well aware of the rules and guidelines and I presume others are also.
Might it be that you are a member of another 'pid' site and came here to join the 'pid' front and boost their numbers? Or is that just way off the mark.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think this is a subject where no evidence in the world will sway some in this debate. People will believe what they want to believe and while most can clearly see the truth, others can and will only see what they want to.

This thread kind of reminds me of a conversation where one person will not let another get a word in edgewise.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart Now witches have another name for it too. Since it is a death penalty to use the name "The Illuminati", you must say "Mariah" which means the conquering destroying wind.

It is spelt "Moriah".
Another reference to it :

www.newswithviews.com...

In 1992, former M16 British Intelligence Officer, Dr. John Coleman wrote a book about “The Committee of 300” in which he claimed inside knowledge concerning world manipulation by an occult Illuminati elite. According to Coleman, “Moriah Conquering Wind” is one of the modern names the society members go by. He stated:

"Included in the membership are the old families of the European Black Nobility, the American Eastern Liberal Establishment (in Freemason hierarchy and the Order of Skull and Bone), the Illuminati, or, as it is known by the Committee, “MORIAH CONQUERING WIND”…. In the Committee of 300, which has a 150-year history, we have some of the most brilliant intellects assembled to form a completely totalitarian, absolutely controlled “new” society – only it isn’t new, having drawn most of its ideas from the Clubs of Cultus Diabolicus. It strives toward a One World Government rather well described by one of its late members, H. G. Wells, in his work commissioned by the Committee which Wells boldly called: “THE OPEN CONSPIRACY– PLANS FOR A WORLD REVOLUTION.”"

Getsmart went on :

Originally posted by Getsmart Through their finance they have an old witch's rune which is kind of like a saying, a poem. They say "Let the kings be kings, let the bankers be bankers and let the priests be priests." Translated it simply means that it doesn't matter who rules, as long as the bankers have the money they'll own the person who rules. And the priests will run the bankers. That's The Illuminati...

This one's great. Gotta remember it's always the priesthood that's on top. Not the political, not the business, not the finance.

About Moriah I gotta point out that with a slight spelling change you get Morya which is a fictional mountain (like Mount Moriah is a real mountain) in the works of JRR Tolkien ('the lord of the rings' and so on). Morya is also a "master of wisdom" in the works of Alice Bailey which are the second most influential works in the new age movement after Helena Blavatsky's.

And Tolkien wasn't a profane writer : he was buddy with CS Lewis, his plan was to write about Atlantis, he's claimed by John Todd to have been a member of the Golden Dawn and his work amounts to a tremendous rehabilitation of Magic. My point being, I don't believe he picked that name ignoringly.

Now let me wrap that up by showing how it's still on topic

The Illuminati may be hard to believe in, people who believe in it may pass off as ignorant fools but the point is that our rulers do believe in the occult. They are highly religious people who live by and for ritual, ritual that leads to personal power.

The SRA related videos are a good testimony of that. I could link to a bunch of other ones to show how the child abduction affairs lead often to high-level officials covering up the mess and preventing the judicial enquiries until the people march in millions (like in belgium) to protest against that rottenness at the top of their kingdom.

As I said earlier, if you are ignorant that the elites are high level satanists you may have a hard time understanding why the beatles were a primary social-conditionning asset and consequently why losing mc cartney was seen as a loss, not so much of money as of a means to influence the masses on a worldwide scale.

Paul and the Beatles were a heavy investment for TPTB therefore the motive for the replacement of Paul isn't hard to fathom.

This also accounts for the means they had at their disposal to pull off such a stunt and keep it going.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by quintal]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by quintal

I was replying to your post above my reply.

OK you didn't say insulted you said personal attack, same difference.

All you 'PIDers' can do is claim personal attack any time someone posts the truth about your silly PID hoax. The poster wasn't attacking you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I don't know what background you have in the occult and metaphysics but indeed music might be the best and most efficient spellcasting there is when dealing with unsuspecting audiences.

I have quite a bit of knowledge in both areas, but I'm not that familiar w/ using music for "dark purposes." However, I do know some music has a high vibration/frequency, some has a low vibration/frequency, both of which have different effects.

Todd lays it out well when saying that rock IS spellcasting, that's all it's about since its creation.

Jim Morrison claimed he was possessed when he performed.

Let's not forget about his intell/military connections. The Laurel Canyon series (davesweb.cnchost.com...) talks about how he basically appeared w/ a band & a catalog of songs ready to go, even though he couldn't write music or play an instrument. According to Dave McGowan, he didn't write any during the tenure of the Doors.

"The purpose of rock music is to cast spells on people whom we couldn't reach otherwize.", he made david crosby speak out to him.

In that same LC series, McGowan talks about David Crosby being an Illuminati blue-blood.

When you add substance abuse (drugs) to audio-visual abuse, the attack is two-pronged (inner and outer) and the person can hardly resist except by removing the stimulations.

I'm sure both are intended to make the person psychically more vulnerable to suggestion/propaganda.

Music bypasses the words (and the lyrics of rock songs are witch-language as Todd so insightfully reveals) and there also you have a double attack (right brain and left brain).

The Doors lyrics jump to mind as good examples, but I can't think of anything specifically right now. I'll come back to it...

Satanism is a fun topic because you can spot satanism in very unconspicuous words, forms, attitudes etc.
It's a fun detective game.

I don't know if I would call it "fun." I'm thinking more "horrible."

By the way, another dude was screwed by his band mates : Syd Barrett.
en.wikipedia.org...
With David Gilmour acting as the replacer although in this case there was no need for an identity-theft.

Someone once posted a tantalizing tid-bit about how Syd Barrett was force-fed '___', then refused to elaborate. Any truth to that?

The geniuses/adepts/natural alchemists are a threat to TPTB and your thread made me believe Paul was the genius, whereas before I hadn't made the difference between pre and post 66 "Paul" and i had missed out on the gem that the real Paul was.

I know. It kills me how many amazing songs that might have been :-(

[edit on 11-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Thanks very much for your link to videos explaining the deep connection between witch covens, satanists and Rock & Roll Bands such as The Beatles. It also helps to better understand why, in the early days, John Lennon said he had "signed a pact with the devil".

Oh, I don't think the Beatles were dark at all, actually. I know there's that book, "The Lennon Prophecy" that claims John "sold his soul to the Devil," but I don't believe it. I really think the Beatles were "lights" that had to be extinguished.

According to John Todd, already in the late 70's musicians had to be first be members of covens, then hand picked and joined together to form a band. Whether this was or wasn't the case with The Beatles remains to be established.

Yes... the Pete Best/Ringo Starr switch at the last minute has also seemed a little strange to me... Not sure what was up w/ that, but Pete Best was much-better looking & popular. He must have been a decent enough drummer to play w/ them for 2 years, & anyway, Ringo wasn't that stellar - not like Keith Moon or something (JMO), so what gives?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So? It's amazing what a good combination of drugs and alcohol can do to the imagination. Can cause many illusions, delusions and hallucinations.

What is most certainly NOT an illusion is that Paul McCartney is not Paul McCartney or is he? It's been so long, how could he really remember who he is?

Funny...I watched, just the other day, a documentary filmed in 1995 or 1996 where all the Beatles were interviewed separately and for John they spliced in some old footage and there was a mix of old and new with the three others as well.

The executive producer listed in the credits for the documentary was Neil Aspinall.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

... As I said earlier, if you are ignorant that the elites are high level satanists you may have a hard time understanding why the beatles were a primary social-conditionning asset and consequently why losing mc cartney was seen as a loss, not so much of money as of a means to influence the masses on a worldwide scale.

Paul and the Beatles were a heavy investment for TPTB therefore the motive for the replacement of Paul isn't hard to fathom.

Yeah, but don't forget that Paul was a popular trend-setter. That popularity was exploited to influence people. Look, how do you "market" a mind-control drug like '___' & get people to take it willingly? You make it "cool," right? So, you get the "coolest" people to set the example for the masses.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Received my Beatles stereo box set today and viewed the mini-docs DVD.

In the one about Magical Mystery Tour, "Paul" (whomever he is) and Ringo go out of their way to emphasize that nothing should be read into the lyrics or album. They insist that John's lyrics are just random words that don't mean anything in particular.

I find this very interesting that they would try to sway the public into thinking there is nothing to it, all random.

Well, I think there's quite a bit to it!

;-)

"No, you're not!" said Little Nicola

[edit on 11-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

So? It's amazing what a good combination of drugs and alcohol can do to the imagination. Can cause many illusions, delusions and hallucinations.

Well... I posted that b/c we were talking about how the Illuminati & Satanism relate to music. Maybe I jumped the gun & didn't lead up to how some of the rituals are to create alters/split personalities or even actual possessions. Maybe Jim Morrison was a victim of SRA.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
In the one about Magical Mystery Tour, "Paul" (whomever he is) and Ringo go out of their way to emphasize that nothing should be read into the lyrics or album. They insist that John's lyrics are just random words that don't mean anything in particular.

I think what's going on here is that subliminal messages work much better when people are not consciously aware of them. When you know what a symbol represents, it loses its power to affect you subconsciously, right? Oh, & also, there's the thing w/ the PID clues - no one should pay any attention to them. Yep, all those references to Paul being dead - just coincidence - lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
All they've done, in trying to dismiss Magical Mystery Tour as random nonsense, is to point out to those who are looking into the topic of this thread that the contents of Magical Mystery Tour are very meaningful indeed.

That album could be a sort of Rosetta Stone. They fervently are saying in the mini-doc "nothing meaningful here, just randomness", so you know they're desperately trying to get people to think of it as lightweight when in fact, it is very heavy material. Heavy in the sense of significant and profound.

Makes me want to study Magical Mystery Tour in great detail. PID researchers already know it's absolutely loaded with clues.

I was around when all these albums first came out in the sixties. What my friends and I (all Beatle fans) discussed at the time was the fact that the group went into hiding and did everything in secret beginning in 1967. We thought it was very mysterious. All their music and album art and everything was done in secret. We knew this.

Now, they're trying to say that there was nothing to it. I disagree. We knew as kids that something was up.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
By the way, the aerial footage used in the film Magical Mystery Tour was taken from Stanley Kubrick's film 2001.

Macca has shrugged this off as like, they needed some aerials and it so happened that when they asked film studios for stock footage, Kubrick's aerials became available to them.

Hmmmm. Yet another co-winky-dink.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Makes me want to study Magical Mystery Tour in great detail. PID researchers already know it's absolutely loaded with clues.

"The magical mystery tour is dying to take you away..." Here are some clues (more at link):

Page 1: Paul’s magicians hat is pulled down over his face. Hiding his face because it is not really him.
Page 3: Paul sits under crossed flags. Crossed flags are placed over the casket in British Military funerals.
Page 3: A sign sits on the desk in front of Paul that reads “I WAS YOU.” (pictured right)
Page 3: In this photo Paul has the scar on his lip.
Page 4: Paul’s hat is crushed, indicating that he suffered head injuries in the car crash.
Page 9: A cartoon of Paul shows a crack in Paul’s head. Again a reference to the head injuries. (pictured right)
Page 13: Ringo’s drum reads “LOVE THE 3 BEATLES.” (pictured right)
Page 23: Paul is the only Beatle wearing a Black carnation.
Page 24: An open Palm is photographed above Paul’s head.

LYRIC CLUES
‘I AM THE WALRUS’
“Bury me, bury me, bury my body” “Oh untimely death”

‘STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER’
“I buried Paul”
… John Lennon says when the song fades back in. The Beatles Anthology #2 states that John Lennon really said “Cranberry Sauce.” But if you listen to this version you can clearly hear that this phrase has been manipulated to sound like “I buried Paul.”
‘ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE’
“Yes he’s dead… we love you yeah, yeah, yeah.”
… If you listen closely to the end of the track, you can hear John Lennon sing the two lines mentioned above...

www.paulisdeadhoax.com...

What my friends and I (all Beatle fans) discussed at the time was the fact that the group went into hiding and did everything in secret beginning in 1967. We thought it was very mysterious. All their music and album art and everything was done in secret. We knew this.

I find that fascinating that you guys were picking up on that back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join