It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I look forward to all your Angel reply's, Its been uplifting for me to read many of them, I pray it will continue! Thank You So Much!
Angel

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here is a positive side to Angels & Miracles!
I've been persistant at asking my Angels to help bring forth 2 miracles that were very much needed!
Today they were answered! After what seemed a very long wait! The First was a large Financial Blessing &
the 2nd, Not one but two buyers for my home, which they can now both bid on it! God is so Good!
Sometimes when we don't see the manifestation come right away, know that Michael the ArchAngel faught against the Prince of Persia for 21 days!

Sometimes its not that your prayers are not being answered, its because of the battle that they are raging against on your behalf!
So keep believing no matter what, Your Angels are on your side!
Angel

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I almost forgot to Stress the Importance of Obtaining your Miracles. First off, Never Pray to Angels or Worship them, All Prayers & Worship should be to the Father & Lord Jesus Christ- Or to Who You Believe Your God to be!

But You Can However Command Your Angels for their Help to fight against Demons or Demonic Entities that like to stop your miracles, so in Commanding you Angels to go forth & battle on your behalf does however, Quicken & bring forth the Manifestation of Your Miracles!

That is why it is Important to get to know your Angel & also their Names! They are patiently awaiting your orders!
So Remember Ask Your God for Your Miracle, then Command Your Angels!
I'll Be Praying that You All Get Your Miracles Too! Amen

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well Good Luck with your research that you doing here to write your book on Angels, you told me that you are writing Angel/Deb! No hard feelings. My Angel stories are copyrited by mailing, as I explained to you. So, if you would like to use anything I have written here about Angels or anything else, please get permission from me first. And, if you want to quote from this site, in your book I believe you need to get permission from Top Secret to do that...not sure you would have to read rules on that. I am glad your prayers are bringing you prosperity.

Thanks! ~ Susan

[edit on 27-2-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've told you before My Book has been in writing for long time, I'm just doing the finishing touches, its not with anything you have written on here or of anyone's for that matter - Its not about what people write Deep on here, its about how people's Emotions Are, & their Personalities are Affected! My Book also is protected, as all should be! I'm glad you took my Advice & information and is considering writing a book, will keep you very busy I'm sure!
God Bless!

[edit on 27-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

[edit on 27-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks Angel for that reassurance. I really am truly glad about your good fortune! Actually, after that talk we had the other day before everything went wrong, I prayed for you to have a Miracle like that and I am so glad you did! I hope you can now buy what we were talking about the other day, now! Good Luck and Blessings to You Also!!

Yes, thats true...you were inspirational to me about writing Angel, and also you know a secret about me, too. And, if you think about what that secret is that I told you might know why I don't feel the same way today as yesterday.

Also, I want to mention that Angel is a very good Healer working through God! She sent the Healing Force to me and I have worked with that Healing Force before and it has a certain energy which came through, so I think your are very talented at that Angel.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes Susan its already all done! Thank You! God is Great!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hay Thao
Was wondering if you had anymore Angel Activity since the last time we spoke? I'm still praying for that answer for you, Let Me know...
Take Care & Know Good Things Are Coming For You!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi Angelwings. I talk to my angel all the time. It all started with a board (Psychic Circle) I got with my friend. I was reading a book on conacting your guarding angel and spirit guides and that lead my to the book. Nice board with angel signs on it. Which we found at Spencer for $10.00 and when another friend went there to get one they told her they never sold them there.. How strange.
I live outside of New Orleans and my angel told me I would have to leave for Katrina and that Katrina would hit the mouth of the Pearl River. Well she did as you all know. Judem (my angel) told me about 2 months before Katrina. Judem said my home wouldn't flood but I would have to leave. That we would have roof damage but to the garage. He was right. Mt neighbor came over as we were packing and said that we told him about Katrina 2 months ago. I told him he should be packed and ready then. I asked Judem if New Orleans will get hit next year. He asked me if I wanted the truth. I told him yes and he said it will be a direct hit in August. I have been trying to tell people that live here but a lot of them just look at me funny except for the ones I told about Katrina.
One night just before I was going to sleep I saw my friends angel. He was beyone words. A white that you can describe and very tall. Just beautiful. My friend asked him why he came to me and he told her I needed him. So you not only have your angels but angels of friends and family watch over you. It would be hot and I would get a cold chill. Judem told me that was him letting me know he is there with me. He told me I have 3 guarding angels but he is my strongest that is why he comes to me now. The more you talk to your angels the more they will talk to you and show themself to you. My boyfriend saw his twice. The first time it scared him so much he was afraid to go to sleep but after the second time he was okay with it. An angel can't help you if you don't ask. The only time they can is if it is life threating and not your time to die like it was for you. If you ask Archangel Michael to put a white light around your car when you drive he will protect you. He is for protection and can also fix your car. I hope that helps you out some. God Bless and take care.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My angel tells me your angel isn't real. He also told me he isn't real either. How should I respond to my angel?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello Luv,
Nice to meet you, that was Awesome, totally awesome, so incredible, heart warming. Gave me chills reading it Luv, Thank You very much for sharing that! Were so Blessed aren't we, to be loved by God, so much that He will go to great depths to care for us!
Like you said, the more we talk to our Angels the more they will know we are willing to listen & obey when they warn us!
The Warning to come is chilling to the bone isn't it, I pray somehow maybe through a Newspaper you can get this warning out further!
I felt strongly too, that this year is going to be a hard bumpy ride for many throughout the United States!
I'll write more about what you've written later, time to go eat dinner!
This Angel experience you had & are having is the best one yet that I have heard in a long time! Thank You Again be back in a bit..... Angel

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hi G.E.Z

Simple, Keep Asking, When Someone comes to your door & knocks, you answer it correct. Same with Angels, if you keep asking to see them or hear them, eventually they will show you just how real they are! Believe it or not its true.... persistance is the key!

I've even know unbelivers to be visited, and now they believe!
Angel

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow, I'm glad I checked this one out.....

I too have had spiritual experiences that are pretty convincing that there are other forces at work....

In fact, I started two topics on these boards about one of mine and one of a friends...

My Experience

My Friend's Experience

Also, the same friend had another occurence he told me about that could have very well been an angel...you be the judge..here's the story....

Said Friend was sleeping one night and began to dream very vividly...in the dream, he awoke in his bed due to a huge storm going on outside...he got up and went to his living room...the room was illuminating due to constant lightning and it also shook with each sound of thunder....all of a sudden, a huge bolt of lightning struck and his front door flew open....he fell to the floor, but got up, shut the door, and went back to the bedroom and crawled back into bed...he layed there for a minute, looking out the bedroom door...he saw a white figure open a hall closet, come out, and walk past his door....he jumped up, ran out to see what or who it was....upon entering the hallway, he stood facing an all white figure that seemed to be floating and had no face...just a blank......the being said nothing, but simply raised its hand and touched said friend on the shoulder.....as soon as the beings hand touched him, it felt as if his whole body was consumed with electricity, he was shocked, and fell to the floor.......this was when he woke up in this world....in reality.....but the scary thing was, he was in the hallway..not his bed....

I personally think this was an example of an entity, be it malevolent or benevolent, enteracting with humans.....it could just be an example of sleep walking combined with vivid dreaming, but seeing his face as he told me the story made me believe he actually thought something had happened.....was it an angel?....was it a demon?....was it a ghost or some other supernatural being?...I guess we'll never know.....all I do know is that it is something else that proves to me that there is something out there that does exist alongside us humans...

[edit on 1-3-2006 by JSquared]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello Luv
Back again, had so much to tell you from your post! To get to the first part about the Book and Spencers, oh that must have been the most amazing thing happen to you, now you have something so special as proof!
Reminds me of a prophetic word I received long ago, which said I would receive this special thing, at the time the word given I didn't quite understand it fully, was like a parable. Now after hearing that the Angels do give us things, especially to warn of disasters etc. I wonder if it has to do with something similar like that. Time will tell -
I can imagine your friend being scared, Still even when I start to feel their presence, I shake so much - even though I tell myself that I know its my Angels - I think because of the splendor of them that it is just so overwhelming in all their majestic beauty!
Many will be in Awe when August comes around and the proof of your Angel is shown in full color by the prophetic warning you received!
It will touch many right down to the core of their being.
I feel many people are going to start having more Angel Manifestations with warnings of things to come, for their safety this year. With all the prophetic warnings people also are receiving also their dreams- this being so numerous & many feel it deep within. So much so that we need to be aware & listen to what our Heavenly Father is trying so desperatley to show us all what is to happen!
I agree with what you said Luv on the friends & family also being there for us as well. Many times they do warn us in dreams too! My Grandmother & Grandfather has told me many things that were wrong in advance, was amazing! Now when I dream with them present in them, I listen & pay close attention!
I was wondering if you asked Judem when the next catastrophie will happen in U.S.? Is August the only one we need to be concerned of?
Thank God, for those who will listen have a long time to prepare for that! Thanks Again Luv Your So Blessed Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What would you explain this as: Before something bad happens to me I get the feeling something is wrong and thoughts of what is about to happen just kind of pop in my head. I was in the car with someone before and they were drinking and driving pretty fast---this thought just popped into my head about a tire blowing out, so I begged the person to slow down--just a few minutes later a tire did blow out and we skidded off the road. Would it be an angel? As I've gotten older I do listen to these "feelings" or thoughts. It's been like this since I was a kid.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hi JS
I read all 3, truly is amazing! First I will speak of your experience, most definitley if you ask me, was an Angel of God. See JS at that time you were at the point in your life that even though inwardly you may have been struggling with the things of this life, in which we all struggle with, which is sin, you were seeking answers to find a way in which one can sustain from it!
The pureness that was in your heart, is the reason God sent His Angel to help you not to be restless over the deep emotions that you carried! He wanted to set you free of the inner turmoil that we all face JS. The Angel gave you God's Word, Galatians 5:17, I will quote the end of that scripture: "So That Ye Cannot Do The Thing's Ye Would" - In the Living Bible it makes it easier to understand - it states" We Do The Things We Don't Want To Do - Many of the Apostles struggled with all the Sin's We also do, to this very day & will continue until we are in our Glorfied Bodies!
The Angel wanted you to know, we who are willing but the flesh is weak, Is Why God looks at Our Hearts!
The Angel Was Giving You a Very Simple but yet Profound Message From God, In that Scripture & it was saying - that You because your heart was open to seek answers for what was heavily upon you, You Are Now Under Grace, the moment we open our heart to God & The Lord Jesus Christ! No longer are you under the Curse of Sin & Death!
God seeing your Pureness of Heart, Sent His Angel to Assure You, His Grace is Sufficent!
I also was in question last week & asked God for a scripture to help with how people can say or do things that hurt us! He Gave me the following scripture which profoundly speaks for itself, and I feel will help all of us with what you also JS struggled with! It was ....
"He Will Cause Them To Act As They Should" I forget where exactly in scripture I found it, but I will try to locate it, and post it if I do! Anyhow it was Awesome to Know that God Is In Control, When We Give Him Our Life!
Very Powerful Yes, Once Again JS, That was God's Angel!

Now for Your Friend
On the 1st one with the Thunderstorm, I also felt this too was an Angel of God visiting your friend, letting him know he was there for him. So personal so profound & so True to the Point of calling him Friend! How Blessed an experience one can have! I feel this is only the beginning for Him! I believe it was real, and not a dream, for he found himself to be in the hallway, but that being not the only reason, but because many also have what is called Day & Night Vision's which are at times depending on the Vision, also can be an OOBE - depending on circumstances - I say it was both! Many Spiritual Manifestations resulted from both Vision & OOBE as stated even throughout the Bible, and still are happening to this day!

I also feel the Lord was sending the Angel to protect him, for what was to follow! The Angel Knew also Your Friend would have a Dream - that would be Demonic - the Angel Was sent in Advance to make sure He was protected!
In the dream he saw the Demonic Children - This I believe the Angel was Warning that Satan has his Evil Hybrid Children in place for one purpose - Falling Angels Mating with women of the earth - All in preparation for the Last Days Now Approaching is my belief to be of this - As he heard the name Azazal - Meaning Demon Fallen One I believe it to be, which is a Powerful Demon as I remember - A demon that is transferred from one being to another by Touch! I believe this dream to be of a warning that
to watch that evil can come in many forms and appear also as an Angel of Light at times! I believe His first appearance in the Thunderstorm was indeed an Angel of God brought to him for Protection & to Minister to Him!

But it was very pronounced in the Dream of the Demon Child that it had Red Eyes. If the Dream is warning of future visits of Fallen Angels one should carefully take notice of their Eyes!
Whenever visited by evil in anyway, you have the power & authority to command them to leave, the power being in the Blood of Jesus! They cannot stay, weather here, or in a dream when using those Powerful Words they Must Go!
Let Your Friend know, The Angel of God is Protecting Him, But to have wisdom for they also can come as an Angel of Light-meaning Fallen Angel!
God's Angels are so Brillant Pure that their Face may Shine Like the Sun, but the contrary when facing evil fallen angels, you will know by their eyes!
The Angel sent by God Will help him in the War between Good & Evil!
Thank You so much for sharing! Incredible Powerful Dreams JS, I hope this was indeed helpful!
Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi Cat
Yes 100% Angel, they are called Ministering Angels! Oh Praise God on His Mighty Protection for you and your loved Ones!
Awesome, thank you for sharing that! Let me know if anything else happens Cat.
Blessings
Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thank You Deeply for your compliments,
But I have to give all Glory to God, he is the one who is the Healer, he only uses me! The Bible says, If we humble ourselves, he will then raise us up!
That's why I do not boast in myself, for it is He that deserves all Glory! But if others want to give Glory to God that their prayers were answered through my praying for them, as long as God is Glorfied! So that is why when I pray Deeply, I boast not, for He is God! I'm only His vessel!
Thanks Again
Blessings
Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You seem like you know what your talking about. I've had several strange occurances in my life, a few I think were either ghosts or angels. I'd like to har your opinion. Years ago my (now) ex husband and I were at his hunting cabin. I had started running fever earlier that evening so I went onto our bedroom. Meanwhile he and some friends were playing cards in the dining room. I felt so sick and fell asleep. I felt someone sit on the bed and felt someone touch the lower part of my leg, I woke up and there was this really old man with a long white beard sitting there beside me on the bed. I didn't feel scared, but felt peaceful. This "man" smiled and goes,"Your going to be just fine." He stood up and walked over to the closet, opened the door and went in, shutting the door. Thats when I kind of freaked out---I yelled very loudly for my husband. He came into the bedroom---I told him what just happened and I kept asking him if there was anyone there that was an old man with a long white beard. I even made him go open the closet door and look in. He must have thought I was crazy---but to this day I can remember it perfectly and I know I felt that man touch my leg. My husband thought my fever must have made me hallucinate and to this day laughs about it. The next day I went to the e.r. and found out I had pneumonia--so I know my fever was high---but this just seemed so real to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I felt right off the bat, that was an Angel, People can say what they want, that it was because of the fever, in a way they are right. But not in the way they think lol They said it was the Fever.....
The Fever, brought the Angel or you could have become more ill. Notice He touched you, the reason being, you could have died if He didn't!
Now you can ask Him questions! He is listening Catz, did you know that!
And He didn't leave, it just appeared that way! He's right by your side, waiting for you to ask Him something! They are very respectful of our wishes, will never push themselves on us!
That was awesome, Thank You for sharing that! Indeed we are all so much more Blessed than we realize!
Truly Amazing!
Blessings
Angel

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join