<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
well seeing that no one else is writing i am going to say something else

if you

1)want to talk/see your guardian angel just ask out load and with confidence

2) he/she will only show him/her self only if you want him/her to

3)all those rituals are Fake there not real altho do not try any black magik rituals
they might happen

but if you want to see you angel you just ask that simple i have not been in a life threatening moment before well a few times maybe but i have not heard of my angel appearing i should look thru my life see if i can recall any moments that involve angels

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

I do believe i was saved by my guide. When i was in a four wheeling accident, the fourwheeler was about to land on me and i felt someone wrap their arms around protecting me from the 1500 lbs. about ready to crush me. Their was no one else around, cuz i was miles from any person. Thats what really got me to believe.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

My granddaughters see angels as well as their guardian angels nightly. This started over a year ago. They are 16 and 14 and very committed Christians. The angels names are Grace and the other who is a male will not tell her his name yet. It is like it is a game with him. When she asks him questions he replies but when she asks his name he just laughs. The other granddaughter has asked her angel what his name is and she says that it must come from him.

They help with the younger youth in our church and they say that angels are always there dancing and having a wonderful time with all of them.

At home they always visit them at bedtime and will talk for hours. The youngest says that Grace will sit at the bottom of her bed. My granddaughters are very sweet. God loving girls. They have been home schooled and never allowed to watch anything but appropriate TV or read anything that is not approved by their parents. Their life is God, family and church. Oh how I envy them. They act like this is just the norm. Children, I think, have a much more open minds and an innocence that adults do not have. I am so thankful that they have met their guardian angels.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

You're assuming something here....

Don't assume they're all here to help save people.

We all have lessons to learn and few of us know what

Gods plan is for us while we are here.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
one night i was sleeping. I was kind of half sleeping i guess. Out of nowhere, a hand pulls my hand up towards the ceiling which makes my body lean forward (this is happening while i am more in my half sleep mode). As soon as I am leaning forward, I wake up and I am still leaning forward with my hand in the air. But it was weird because I actually felt like something was pulling me. I wasn't scared or frightened. I told my sister the other day about it, thinking it wasn't such a big deal, and she goes nuts. haha. Anyways that's my little story.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixielated
...I actally heard a Frog yell out STOP!!! ...

An actual frog, as in an amphibian that hops around and says "ribbit, ribbit"?

You know what would have been really, really funny? If, afterwards, it would have went "Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my rag-time gal!"

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

hello! i was just wondering, can a person have more than just one angel? is it possible to have 3 around you?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

In interest of further strengthening my knowledge of angels and my spirituality after a training class that incorporated angel therapy, I stumbled upon your entry. During my training class, we went through an exercise in which we met our guardian angels.

Fortunately for me, I was granted the names of my two guardian angels my first try! The first guardian angel who came to me was Archangel Raphael, who appeared in a glowing ember of bright green. I can't hear my angels (yet); instead they communicated through words and the shapes of the colors. Archangel Raphael kept giving hints of names of archangels, and insisted on the letter "R". I didn't understand his hints until I looked up archangel information online shortly afterward. I asked him what kind of problems he'd help me with in the next few months, and he told me "getting into medical school." Incidentally, he is the archangel of healing.

My second guardian angel is named Rebecca. When I was a child, my mother told me about everyone having guardian angels, and that you could even name them if you wanted to. So at the age of 5, and in a shopping mall, I decided to name my guardian angel Rebecca. Unlike Archangel Raphael who dropped hints here and there, Rebecca made me think about it. And when I asked if her name was Rebecca, she responded with intense and excited shades of pink. It was by far one of the most amazing experiences, and I intend to continue interacting with my guardian angels!

Besides colors, I have never seen an angel. I keep getting signs from them however since I've been wanting to talk with them very much lately. They keep showing me "777" so I expect some interesting encounters soon.

So if you would, I would love for all of you who were curious enough to read this, to be curious enough to find out your Angels Name! So if You would...
1. Ask Your Angel Their Name, Be Patient & Persistant! They Will Answer If You Have Faith! Just Try Not To Faint LOL
2. Have you ever seen an Angel? I would love to hear your story... &
3. Have you ever Had a Miracle while witnessing Your Angel being present?
4. Please let me know, it would help me greatly with my research!
Thanks Again Angel

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi, first off I just want to say, very interesting thread

I actually think I know my guardian angels name, its Thomas. I didn't try those methods for finding out the name. the name came to me before I got to know the method. One day I was sitting and doing nothing and the name just came to me.

May this be the name of my guardian angel? Because I really think so myself. He has saved me at some moments.

Thanks,
Jesper

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My fear 100% stops me from contact.

cant shake it

been psychic since i was about 7, cant get the hang of this

i need a guide big time.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My guardian angel opened the window to my house once when I was stuck outside.

btw... I think his name is spike.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure about guardian angels whether they are precieved to be super beings, aliens, or winged bodies from the heaven.

But as a young kid, the name zideion was name for my angel, if this is an angel would be great to hear. This was inner voice telling me. Could be just subconcious playing away. But are they are angels nameed along that lines, if so I'd be open to more discussion.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You do realize that Demons are able to masquerade as angels, as well as Satan himself. Be careful, none of this is Biblical, and it's really kinda wrong.

Why would you need to see an angel when you have faith in The Father, Son, and Spirit?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Were u talking to Satan about this. You will feell the malice if it were true. Satan or any evil entity cannot harm you if you dont let them take your power and goodness.

its what you attract bear in mind. stop trying to scare ppl.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have an guardian angel, I believe her name is Elsie and she has been with me since I was atleast 3. My mom always thought that she was just my imaginary friend who I would talk to as a kid, and would grow out of it. I mean, she would go to places like Paris, and Germany whenever she wasn't with me. But, my mom had an idea that she may not be imaginary when I told her that Elsie lived in the clouds.Well, oneday, I stated something( I forgot what) and it suprised my mom to make her realize that Elsie is more than imaginary(4 real). I am 14 now, And my mom and my step-mom, and when I brought up Elsie, my mother was extremly shocked that I remembered her name after so long of not mentioning her. But, what my mother didn't know was that I talk to Elsie, hang out with her, and everything without anyone else knowing. My mom thought that I should tell her but, I don't know. I mean, I saw her dancing in a candle fire, and swimming in one of my parents drinks. She comes with me to my dad's band's shows when they play, riding down steep hills with me on the rip-stick, everywhere. It seems like I can't go anywhere without her....and surprisingly, I'm not scared at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I tried this, and as soon as I asked for a name... in a instant Seth was the name that came to me. Kinda scared me a little to be honest, because that is not a name I would ever have thought of in a million years. I do not know anyone by that name, and because I am a genealogist... I know there is no one in my family tree by that name.

So where do I go from here? How do I find out who or what Seth is?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
One time I was still in bed since I was really tired, and i kept jolting awake, like something reminding me I was going to be late, a room mate told me to get up, then i heard a man say, I told you to get up! I asked if she had heard anything and she said no, so. And another time I was taking my 4 year old cousin to get snow cones from the kids on the street next door, once to the top of my street I heard someone say, hurry! yell as loud as you can and tell the kids not to put the snow cones away yet! but i didn't listen, and i had a very upset 4 year old on my hands. So I honestly can say I heard, just last night, I heard someone speaking in tongues (yes, i am a christain), and i listened harder and it was gone. And my cousin who was with me had closed her eyes for a minute to rest them a few seconds and she saw eyes, very blue with a tint of green she said, and she noticed our dead uncle had the same color of eyes, and later we noticed so did elvis (besides the point) and so I have been spared of my life so many times its unimagianable, I feel you, I feel you.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
one of my spirit guides [ no, I don't know how many I have ] woke me up the other day, with an inquisitive type of hello.

I thought someone had come into the house and was inquiring if anyone was home!

I actually answered altho I was a bit puzzled because I don't leave the doors open.

It wasn't until after I got up to check the house, that I realized what had happened!

It wasn't faint, it was quite clear, just as it would be with someone you could see being in the house calling you from another room or floor.

I don't know her name, but she has a nice voice..

[edit on 23-7-2008 by toasted]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
when i whas about 8 years old my dad whas washing our bathroom and at the time we has glass doors outside our shower my dad whas washing them and i decided to walk in to show him a picture i had drew as my dad whas washing the glass doors it craked and exploded for no reson it hapened so fast i only remembre seeing glass fling all over the place and i closes my eyes as a reflex of seeing the glass come direcly at me i whas wating for it to hit me but then i wated and then i opened me eyes and i saw about a 100 fragments of glass everyweres in the wall, in our shower and everything whas cut but us my dad said to me it whas a meracle

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join