It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hello Everyone
I've had a great interest in Angels ever since I was very small. At 9 years old, my Guardian Angel saved my life from almost being killed by a Trolly Car in NYC. Dad didn't know why but He heard a Loud Voice say, "Grab the back of your daughters shirt" (A brillant Light also was all by me Dad Said), thus stopping me dead in my tracks ( which I was happily skipping along in front of Dad) Just As the Trolly whizzed by Me, nearly skinning the side of my face, that is how close that call was!

Once again my Angel saved my life at 16 years of age when a women struck my car head on! Right before inpact I saw my Angel standing directly in front of my car! Three other passengers in my Car thought she also had hit a pedestrian, which of course was the Angel! My only injury was a slight injury to my knee, and to my jaw!

The Last Incident was Another Car Accident in 1993 was from a Drunken Driver, My Son who was 9 at the time and my Daughter 5. Who were in the backseat, Both said to Me, Thank God Mommy that God had All His Angels around the car or we all be dead. They both went into description of how beautiful & huge the Angels were!
The police estimated the Man who hit me was drag racing & was doing speeds of no less than 85 to 90 miles per hour. The Children had not a scratch on their bodies. I only received 3 broken ribs, 3 slipped disc, & A severe broken tailbone! I was able to Walk away from this accident - Doctors said Nothing short of a Miracle Indeed!

With all this happening in my Life & seeing first hand on how our Guardian Angels are there for us. This brought back to me the time our Pastor was Preaching about them, saying "Did you know that One Can Even Know Their Guardian Angels Name"
He asked the Congregation of about 200 to particpate in this Experiment. He told them in their Quiet Time At Home, Simply in Sincerity To Ask Your Angels Name, It could take numerous tries, sometimes days, but be Persistant, Some speak in a Whisper, and Some Loud enough to cause one to Faint LOL If One speaks in a Whisper and you cannot make out what they are saying, Clearly State That to Your Angel to Please Talk Louder! You know what they say about Persitance, It Does Pay Off! Out of 200 members 75 said they now knew their Angels Name!
As for myself it was 3 long Days before my Angel Spoke His Name " Its Michael " So I'm asking you to please Help Me do this experiment. I believe This Brings Out An Awareness In People To Always Listen To The Still Small Voice One Tends To Hear! It may very well be your Angel & It May Save Your Life Some Day!

So if you would, I would love for all of you who were curious enough to read this, to be curious enough to find out your Angels Name! So if You would...
1. Ask Your Angel Their Name, Be Patient & Persistant! They Will Answer If You Have Faith! Just Try Not To Faint LOL
2. Have you ever seen an Angel? I would love to hear your story... &
3. Have you ever Had a Miracle while witnessing Your Angel being present?
4. Please let me know, it would help me greatly with my research!
Thanks Again Angel

mod edit to insert breaks, paragraphs

[edit on 26-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would like to know more about your childrens descriptions of the angels?

What did they look like?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi Majic
Nice to meet you, very good question. I was trying to remember what they said when I was writing about that. Of course that was what I asked them right after the accident. I don't like putting in my own description so how about tomorrow I will ask my son to email me a small write up about what He actually saw, He is 21 now and has his own apt. But we chat almost daily on here or on the phone, and my daughter who is now 17, is still with me. Its 12:24pm and she is asleep right now, but I will get her description tomorrow as well and let you know in their own words! As I recall them saying.... Mommy they didn't have wings.... they were Huge, Brillant etc... But like I said let me get their words for you!
Thanks Again Angel

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Personaly I have many differnet"Angels"so to speak.While only one could be described as an angel.In many circles it is believed that the amount of
energy and belief in certain faiths can create a persona of ones self within that religion.I have mostly two entities that exsist with me at most times.
My good guardian and my bad guardian.When Im out in the fields it sometimes takes energies and strength that is not very how can I say....good.

As they say fight fire with fire.
Scarecrow

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
A senior lady who was known for ridding houses of poltergeists told me I had many guardian angels. I have since come to feel she may well have been right. My life has been spared many times, when I at least should have been hurt, but wasn't. And I am now a strong believer in spirits who watch over us, maybe not everyone, though I would think everyone, but some of us, I strongly believe.
The whole subject is a mystery to me, but I have more faith in these spirits than ever.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i dont know i say the man i spoke with was an angel. it went like this. about 17 yrs. ago around the age of 20 i was extremely tired from being at college all morning and work all night. it was close to midnight when i got home from work. and i noticed my girlfriend who was my roommate at the time had let my cat out. of course being an indoor cat this worried me cause i lived close to the interstate and busy streets. instead of being able to crawl into bed and get some much needed sleep. i had to go out and look for my cat i walked up and down my neighborhood hollering for my cat even going by my house a couple of times. about 3 am i just sat down on the sidewalk and cryed and prayed. i was extremely upset. knowing i would never see my frisky (cat) again. just then a man from nowhere showed up and said to me. whats wrong i told him of my cat and how hes missing. he said to me hes not missing go home you will see him there. i thought he was nuts but i did it anyways. and there was my cat sitting on my steps. i always wonder about that man if he was an angel. i have never forgotten that long night. and i thanked God for my safe return of my cat.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If we've all got a guardian angel(s), how comes people still die in car crashes and they're not saved?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
people die from not only car crashes but train and planes and horses and sickness old age. we cannot live forever can you imagine how crowded our world would be if we did not die. if its your time to go. it will happen however a gradian angel will step in if its not your time to go but your in a place where others are dying. sometimes you see only one person alive from crashes where everyone else was killed cause it was not that person turn or way to die.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
so you saying that your guardian angel knows when your going to die?
How about if you try to comite suicide will the angel knock the gun or knife out of your hand?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
no i do not believe your angel will do that however there could be an interfernce like a dog or cat jumping or your bed grabbing your attention. or the phone ringing or a knock at a door. or a little voice that says to you this is not the time. not the right way. however you have free will in this life. if someone is determine to off themselves its been proven by those who has done that, that it can and will happen. remember our life is our own free will. sucide has nothing to do with being at the wrong place during a disaster or accident which is when you hear on the news only one person survived it was a miracle.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well if you believe that everyones lives are mapped out by these Angels, then surely there isn't much free will?

Also if we've all got a Guardian Angel, then there must be Billions of them, so why don't we see them? or do we share them?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I know someone who three times in a row was foiled when the shotgun just wouldn't fire. And there are many other such cases. I never tried to kill myself, but I sure took some chances that I looked back at and was amazed I lived. If its your time, its your time. I don't think they control our lives anymore than an older brother controls a younger brother. They just keep an eye on us.
If others think thats nuts, good.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I know who my Guardian Angel is, I don't need to ask.

My theory on why people still die is that maybe, those people have already served their purpose in life. And in order to maintain the balance, if one person is saved, another must not be saved. People do what they were meant to do, and leave this world to make room for those who have not completed their journeys. Be it a child or an elder, if people have fulfilled their roles here, then it is their time to go and make room for those who have not.

Just a thought.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
How can a child have served there purpose for being here? you saying they have learnt all they need to know so they are killed off?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link. Removed quote of previous post.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i know u didnt ask me the question of how a child has learned all there is too know. however if i may say something. i like to say that a child who dies early may be for its own souls sake. for instances living here on earth may have been far worse for the child than dying and going on to heaven. i had a child cousin who died when we were six years of age. it bothered me for years. knowing though how her parents fought and divorced maybe would of been too much for her. some people have stronger wills than others and can pull through just about anything while others cannot. everything works out just right. it may not seem like it but it does.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Dodge - maybe in the case of a child dying it was meant as a lesson to a person still living. Perhaps some children are only sent to us as a purpose to the living. This doesn't make it any easier to deal with when it happens to your own child.

Angels cannot interfere with free will which is what has been given to people so an angel will not prevent a suicide taking place because they cannot interfere.

I personally don't think your life is mapped out. I believe that the choices we make change the course of our lives daily. For example knowing the difference between right and wrong can alter our lifes pattern dramatically.

You know it's wrong to rob a store so you don't do it and rather go home and sleep in your nice warm bed. Rob that store and you sleep on a nice hard cot.
It's all about choice even the simpliest of choices we make every day that can alter what happens to us. So I don't think it's mapped out.
Perhaps it's an intervention unbeknowst to us.

I think angels are everywhere but more noticable to children (who have a higher level of intuition) and to those souls that operate at a higher frequency.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
1. Ask Your Angel Their Name, Be Patient & Persistant! They Will Answer If You Have Faith! Just Try Not To Faint LOL

Always do this

. Have you ever seen an Angel? I would love to hear your story...

I have never seen an angel..But I have experienced the presence of an angel, I was going through some rough times and everything really began to get me down, I got so low that I turned to the one thing at the time I believed in and that was an angel,
I asked them to be with me and guide me through this time and to make me at least strong enough to get through,

I then asked for some sort of sign just so I could look up,

Well here's the interesting part, I never had a sign for a while, I often looked for it but it never came, Till.... One day I heard my letter box.. So I went to see if I had a letter,
Walking down my hall way I saw a little white feather, I picked it up and really for some reason I just knew this was my sign

I then saw a letter, I almost knew that it was something to help,

I opened the letter and there it was, the answer to my problems, I had been given a tax rebate, money that was back payed over a year,
I was shocked! It cleared the debts that made me so unhappy, and there was a little left over, I thought about something nice I could buy but then decided I would give what was left to someone else who needed it, so donated it,

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I too have had a guardian angel event, although I didn't know it at the time, my dad had to tell me what it was, I didn't see any angels, I actally heard a Frog yell out STOP!!! When I had gone past a sign describing a sharp turn ahead in front of a steep creek bed, I had driven hundreds of miles and was tired, and I just kept going, if it hadn't been for that frog? I would probably been very seriously injured if not dead. Years after I heard a priest saying that we can talk to our guardian angels, I thought I'd at least give my angel credit for saving my life so I tried it and it worked!!!! I always have a chat with it whenever I have a chance which is usually in the bathtub
and it gives me good advice everytime I do.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixielated
I too have had a guardian angel event, although I didn't know it at the time, my dad had to tell me what it was, I didn't see any angels, I actally heard a Frog yell out STOP!!! When I had gone past a sign describing a sharp turn ahead in front of a steep creek bed, I had driven hundreds of miles and was tired, and I just kept going, if it hadn't been for that frog? I would probably been very seriously injured if not dead. Years after I heard a priest saying that we can talk to our guardian angels, I thought I'd at least give my angel credit for saving my life so I tried it and it worked!!!! I always have a chat with it whenever I have a chance which is usually in the bathtub
and it gives me good advice everytime I do.

Nice stroy, Do you actually hear the angel talking? or is it just in your head?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
How can a child have served there purpose for being here? you saying they have learnt all they need to know so they are killed off?

How many years you have lived on Earth has nothing to do with having served your purpose. I did not mean that as an insensitive statement. No, I never said they have learned all they need to know, I meant that maybe they have done the task that they were sent here to do. It was just a theory, anyway.

--Kit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join