You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've had numerous paranormal experiences after my Grandad died two years ago. We were a very close-knit family, and i was especially close to my grandparents as i was growing up, because of reasons i won't go into here. But, after many paranormal events, i asked for my Grandad to come to me in any way he can, to show me he's looking out for me, and also because i felt i needed to know whether Heaven and Hell exists. He came to me in a dream, two weeks or so after i asked, i'd completely forgotten about it.. and basically, i got attacked in my dream, and i ran ater the attacker. When i got to the corner of the road to my house, i decided to wait, because it felt like a trap.. and suddenly, he came around the corner and i was so shocked, i asked "Why are you here?" and he said "Because i felt you were in trouble from Heaven," lol, and i replied, "Oh, ok. So, does Heaven and Hell exist?" and he said "Not quite, Heaven is the essence of everything,"

I know that sounds bizzare, but the dream was the most vivid dream i've ever had. I could feel his presence and his love.. and i know, without having to ask, that he is my guardian angel.

Alex

P.s. this is a bit off-topic, but since i've experienced these things, my mind seems to be much more open to paranormal entities. I think i even saw a demon the other day, which scared the crap out of me.. it felt malicious, and it appeared to be wearing a black cloak. It felt like it was looking into my soul.. So, all this stuff exists people! And i'm pretty sure i'm not going insane..

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I see quite a few people have claimed to have numerous guardians so I was wondering if maybe a few of you could do me a favor:

1-

Ask them and their friends why they have been spending so much time on one person. Why if it's true that some people have a gaggle of guardians that they don't think that maybe one or two is enough and then get moving to the people that REALLY need help. See if they can get some of their friends to take a trip to one of these third-world countries rife with child-slavery, institutionalized corruption and well basically no hope of living anything close to a normal life.

2 -

Be willing to share some of the multiple guardians you have with the suffering people of places like...say Darfur? 200,000+ already dead that could have used some but hey there are plenty of girls there that would truly enjoy a guardian to save them from the next gang-rape and their fathers from execution-style murder. Forget about figuring out names...outright ask if one or two can take a vacation from your life and perhaps REALLY get to work on those that face death daily.

Don't be greedy with your angels folks there are plenty out there that could use some. I know some of you live in privileged societies, relatively speaking so you'll be fine for a little while...give it a try.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I'm not much of a superstitious person...not into the whole thing where an angel will come down fluttering with chicken wings and white gowns. But I know there are some people walking this earth that look just like you and I, that are truly angels.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
no i do not believe your angel will do that however there could be an interfernce like a dog or cat jumping or your bed grabbing your attention. or the phone ringing or a knock at a door. or a little voice that says to you this is not the time. not the right way.

Ya, I have thought about suicide myself allot about a year ago when I got arrested and was on probation. I was so sad without it I thought I would never get over it so I tried to hang myself with a belt in the door. I got as far as seeing if the belt would fit in the door right. Something came over me, like a euphoria, I was like, no, not like this NOT NOW. So I can second to this, it could be as simple as causality (doorbell, or cat whatever) or divine intervention (like in my case). Good to say for me I have gotten over what I was arrested for and I'm off probation, happy as I have been (although, not fulfilled happy, just meh happy). I have returned to my ninjitsu training and it is very fulfilling. As much as I still, even now, don't want to be in this world I have to ride it out until its my time, until god decides not me. Seeing as how I can learn to survive 100% situations (like the ninja) I think I'll be here for a while.

There was a time, back in my high school skateboarding years, me and some friends found our way onto a roof. We were skating the roof and came across a power line. All my friends ollied over it, well its my turn now right? So I did so, successfully, and thank god for it. There was no angel helping me or anything, but If I did not do that ollie right, I would not be typing this. So people have 'their time'.

@ topic starter, that is a very interesting post. In a few days, if my guardian angel answers, I'll post his name and contribute to your statistics. I will be happy to and will do so in good faith. I'm schizophrenic, allot of voices up there! I remember a voice in my head at night once when I was trying to sleep saying "Hi, my name is marcia". I have never known anyone named marcia, it sounded like a little girls voice. It would be hard to tell for me I think if he/she said her name finally. I will try none the less.

Godspeed sister.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I thought I would post a reply as somethings have happened to me which I can't really explain.

I tend to prefere the term spirt guide rather than angel, but really I think they must be the same thing.

Now for a while I was working at a pub doing late nights, not finishing until 2 in the morning, every tuesday morning I would get up and drive an hour to university, I left my house at around 8 after waking up at around 7 so I was only getting 5-4 hours asleep.

On the way home in the afternoon I would often struggle to stay awake on the drive home. Two occasions stick out in my mind.

The first, I was on one of the single lane roads on the way to the motorway from university, I was very tired and the next thing i knew I heard a woman say to me "Wake up Alan" I opened my eyes and realised I was going 80 mph, on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for a lorry.

The second time I was closer to my house, comming back from seeing my girlfriend, after being at university. I was on a duel carriageway about 10 5 minutes from my house, Again I heard "wake up" and was gently shaken. I opened my eyes to find that I had slipped into a layby doing 95 mph heading towards a bridge wall.

I sort of knew before then that my spirt guide was a lady, I once did a experiment like you stated in your first post.

What I was told to do, was to totally relax and imagine yourself in a beautiful garden, just concentrate on being there looking at the flowers etc and eventually your spirit guide/angel will come to you. I did this and I felt the presence of a woman, I got excited but thinking I was about to make contact and fell out of my relaxation.

Well thought i'd post my experiences.

Alan

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i have been SAVED by my guardian angel, i have seen my guardian angel, and i know his/her name!

i have been saved by my guardian angel like this. it is 3am, im in the middle of NO WHERE, kingston, ny. (my home town.) it is a small city upstate. at 3am, its a ghost town.

im at a RED LIGHT, and it turns green. for some reason, which i cannot fathom, i get this feeling, 'DO NOT GO.' i paused, for maybe 2 seconds. THANK GOD.

WHAM! a GIANT SEMI TRUCK comes FLYING thru HIS red light, on the DRIVER SIDE. had i gone, this semi, going about 35mph, would have PLOWED into me, on the drivers side, and needless to say, i would not be here writing this today.

but, in those TWO seconds i waited, i said to myself,'it is a FREAKING green light! why am i waiting, when it is a GREEN LIGHT!!!'

now again, the roads are EMPTY mind you. its 3am. i could have easily crossed the red, had i wanted to. (just like this trucker did.) so waiting on a green light made NO SENSE.

till i saw that truck plow through that red light.

it scares me to think how close to death i was that night.

one time, i woke up in the mourning, BEFORE i was supposed to wake up. i know this, cause i CAUGHT my guardian angel. now, my guardian angel knows, i get creeped out sleeping. i mean, you are laying there, asleep and defenseless. plus, i suffer from sleep paralysis, so i hate sleeping alone. my guardian angel knows this.

so i wake up. the SUN is shining in the room, and i look over, and i see this person, all in white, sitting there, on a chair. only thing was, he was sitting, on the 'backrest' of a folding chair, with his feet, on the OTHER side of the seat.

if you or i, sat on the back rest of a mere folding chair, it would fall backwards, due to our weight.

the angel was sitting there, looked a bit startled, then disappeard in the sunlight. then, i heard his name.

i will NOT tell anyone his name, cause i do not want to insult this angel. i am not sure they want me to tell the name. the mere fact i have a feeling NOT to tell the name, means i better not.

but what is funny, is, i had a teddy bear, when i was 3. i STILL have the bear! it is old and beat up. but the name of the bear, which i PERSONALLY named? the SAME name as the ANGEL!

i heard his name, PERFECTLY, as he disappeard in the sunlight. that image, of him disappearing, is so amazing. (i am an artist, and i will eventually paint this, i hope!)

his name is a guy's name. i am not sure if guardian angels have sexes or not, but this angel told me a guys name.

now, about the stuffed animal. the stuffed animal, is in STORAGE. also, i had not heard that name in YEARS. and that mourning, i heard that name.

my guardian angel knows how spooked i am while sleeping, so it is nice to know, he is looking out for me. he was that day, sitting there, guarding over me! it was amazing.

i am a newbie, but this is a true story. but i do believe, anyone can learn their guardian angels name, all they have to do is listen to hear them.

this also leads me to believe, when we were babies, we could speak to them. i named my teddy bear after my angel. so ask your parents, if you had any special imaginary friends when you were 2 or 3. if there was one VERY special friend, that could be the name of your angel as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have not had an angel experience. This one is about my twin brother. When we were children,we were riding our dad's three wheelers,and my brother's went off the track and out of control down a hill. He was heading toward a low hanging pretty thick branch at speed,when he says he felt arms around his chest pick him up and off backwards away from the branch setting him gently on the ground. If he had hit that branch going that fast,he would at the very least have broken his jaw,as it was heading toward his face. He came out of it without even a scratch.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just a quick one...

I have partly believed in angels for a few years now, but one instance really made me think.

Back in march this year we had a 14 year old dog, he had been ill for over 8 months and was on daily medication just to keep him going. Myself and my partner had been talking for a couple of weeks of having him put to sleep, just to do the right thing, he was going downhill, not eating well, messing in the house etc.
On the final day, he was pretty lifeless just lying on the settee, and I was looking at him and just thinking to myself "Please if today is the day, just give me a sign that this is what he wants"...
This is where the weird part comes in, My son asked me to get him a certain toy out of his toy drawer, and as I opened that drawer and reached down for the toy he wanted, there was a small white feather nestled just inside that toy!

Now I know alot of you are going to say, its a coincidence, or just me looking too deeply for reason, but Ive always believed that angels will leave a feather as a sign, and that was mine.

Well we had the dog put to sleep on that day, he wouldnt have lasted much longer anyway, but that was kinder than a coma, or a long drawn out heart attack.

His collar is still on the fireplace and tucked into it, is that little white feather.
I believe we all have a guardian angel, but we have to believe that the angel is there to get any form of communication.

Maybe is it just a case of 'We see what we want too'... but even that can be comforting in its own right.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So if I'm immortal already do I still get a guardian angel?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
So if I'm immortal already do I still get a guardian angel?

Well do you need one?

Sorry... one line post!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever had a clear Angel experience, but I've definately been quite lucky in terms of not getting injured.

Something that stands out is an event that happened about a month ago, when my two cousins and I were playing with an airsoft pistol. The younger of the two, at 12 years old, shot it down at the ground, and the pellet went directly towards my face after the ricochet. I stood in shock, and even though the wind was blowing from in front of me to behind me, the pellet veered to my right and narrowly missed my eye by about an inch.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My guardian angels name is, "Killer." I figured after all the crap I've been thru and to have actually survived it, I have to have one bad A$$ angel watching over me. Thats why I gave it that name.

The only odd thing is when I call my angel that name out loud, I get dope slapped in the back of the head. When I turn around, no one is there.

A moody guardian angel, just my luck.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hi...this thing happen before i was born...

my cousin "followed" by ghost, when he was in our family villa...
and then he became "abnormal", such as he cries alot and he wants everything near him clean..

so my family call paranormal to "cure" him...
and then after "curing" him, the paranormal say that our ancestor marry "spiritual" things
, so all of us get protection from that "spiritual" things.

and then the paranormal told my family the location of our ancestor grave, and few months after that, my family visit our ancestor grave, and someone is guarding that place, and then he said "welcome, i've already wait for you". so he tell my family the story of our ancestor, and what that paranormal said, totally correct (that our ancestor marry "spiritual" thing).

and then the gravekeeper said "don't worry, there's guardian in each of his son house that protect you from dangers". and then almost every year, my family visit that grave... but it's already 7 year they didn't visit that grave..

sorry for a lot of grammar mistake, i'm indonesian

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Someone in here asked if anyone had a guardian angel story and i believe i do. A few months ago my son and wife and his pregnant girl friend (they have not married yet for reasons i won't get into just now) and i were in my car going to visit my mother. It was a rainy night and Ana, who was pregnant was in the front seat next to me. I had taken a wrong turn in the dark and was driving when my son said from the back seat, "Dad there's a guardrail!" I blinked and saw the guardrail right in front of me and at that very moment my car turned at a 90 degree angel and came to a stop about six inches from the guardrail. All four of us 'heard' the car hit the rail but it really kind of didn't hit it. We were all just sitting there in total amazment. I moved the car forward and then drove about 20 feet and my son and i got out and could find no damage. The guard rail was just above a hill about 200 hundred feet high that led to a major highway. Had we gone over the rail we all would surely have died. Just prior to that incident I was telling my family how grateful I was for them and God's blessings on my life, my car, home, family etc. We all knew that either an angel of the Lord himself turned that car paralell with that rail...we just had to have run into it and I could never have turned that car at a 90 degree angel in the rain.
That leads me to today while I was in my car at a park having lunch. I was asking the Lord to reveal my guardian angel's name but I was not receiving any kind of answer so I kind of jokingly said 'come on Lord, is it Fred or Cyrpian or...and immediately the name Caldwell popped into my head. People, I have never known anyone by that name and I just do not think that my mind would have made something like that name up. 'Caldwell'? Come on, there is just no way I would have thought that up on my own. So then I get on these angel sites this evening and find out that most angel names end in el???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spelled Caldwell with two l's because that is how I thought, at the time, that Caldwell was commonly spelled but I have a sneaking suspicion that my Caldwell is really spelled Caldwel.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by peterwm

Far be it from me to dampen anyone's enthusiasm (and I really mean it), but I owe it to you to tell you that the -el in angels' and archangels' names is a typically Semitic, specifically Hebrew, suffix; if I am not mistaken, it refers to "the Lord".

That is not the case with names like Caldwell, of course.

But for all I know, you still might have a guardian angel.
And he may very well be called Caldwell - why not?

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

You know, these people are really being patient with you. With every question, which are legitimate, they did their best to give you a sound answer. But that last question came off as rude. If you disagree with these people, then why are you still commenting? Is it to seem like you're some guy with problems that nobody can answer? Everyone has problems. It seems you're just searching for questions to stump these people. If that entertains you, I suggest you find something better to do with your time.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Excuse me, everyone, for my temper. I hope I didn't disturb anything.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999

1. Ask Your Angel Their Name, Be Patient & Persistant! They Will Answer If You Have Faith! Just Try Not To Faint LOL

I think it would easier to have a psychic tell us the answers. I've not tried hard enough but will continue whenever I remember to ask.

2. Have you ever seen an Angel? I would love to hear your story... &

I’ve not seen an ‘Angel’. But then again how do we not know that we are ‘angels’ walking among other 'angels'?

3. Have you ever Had a Miracle while witnessing Your Angel being present?

I’ve not had a miracle while witnessing my ‘Angel’ being present. I just know I didn’t snap my neck coming down the bunny slop while doing a 360 degree, forward flip and landing on my butt unknowingly, really.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ok here is what i think upon the matter of Guardian Angels

Guardian angels are not peoples personal angels but are around you at there own free will
also if you treat these angels with kindness they will be the same to u ( kind )
but if you be nasty do them they will tern into something like a demon
also these angels i do no think have body,s like ours like they can touch solid objects but
they still do not have solid body,s like ours
also i think the Bible is a conspiracy to hide they real truth about God. ETC ETC

and sometimes now and then i get a feeling like i am not alone even when people are not in the room one time everyone was out of the house ( i was home alone )
i suddenly i felt the presence of another being in the room yet when i looked around no one was there

everyone can sense this by the way its part of the 6TH sense

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Also may i say we (humans) are stronger than Angels / demons / devils /
may i also say that we are stronger than Satan as long as we are on Gods side
you may not believe this but its true

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join