It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by The Void
Will man ever be able to reconicle quantum mechanics and general relativity?Answer:When the time is right, conclusions will be drawn.

Will we discover the "theory of everything"?Answer:A plausibility by endless degree.

Also, can you describe any past life I had?Answer: Veer not.

Thansk very much for your response.

Will the theory of everything involve string theory, or is that just a red herring?

With regard to the answer about past life, I'm not sure I understand....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hi Menguard,

I am thinking that you should have a website to summarize all the things you are teaching. Have you any such plans?

I have some weird questions, just to raise some totally different issues.

Do trees have souls?
Do they have the ability to communicate with each other?
What do they even think about?
What do they think of humans?
And does chopping one down cause the same pain to them as it would to us being cut in half?

Answer:
It is already in the works.
Yes anything that has consciousness has a soul.
Yes, far and wide, they even hold prejeudice of one another, some over age and wisdom and some are cocky in the sense of group gatherings.
They think humans have a lot to learn about as far as the conscious state goes.They have a caring like a parent towards humans not all some.
It causes pain beyond comprehension.These souls "feel" things on such a soul level. Intesifies the situation so that it would probably be the equivalent to a thousand deaths.This is how they live is through there feelings.Humans are behind but not forgotten.

I am glad you are working on a web page and can't wait to see it.
Thank you for an amazing insight to things that we are oblivious to, that happen all around us.

So to follow along the same line of questions, may I ask,

Is this communication like a form of telepathy or what form does it take?
What would be the best technique for me to use, to actually communicate with this type of life form?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
more cool answers menguard.

On a more personal note, I have a quick question. (relatively)

I was meditating (finally no interuptions, self created or other) and I moved beyond that traped shell feeling, then I felt that void feeling again. I tried moving beyond that and I felt as if I was standing in front of ... I don't know... I guess the only way to describe it would be buildings and structures of light. To be honest, if forced to compare them to something, I'd have to say temples (it still felt like the infinite space but somehow..full instead of empty.)... I dont know why, but I felt compelled to ask a question and idea's kinda answered them. (I asked a question about somebody in my past and got a phone number. I looked it up and the address is less than a block away from my house.) but some seemed to be random thoughts. (for some reason, the name Thomas P. came to me when i was thinking about asking you about this...)

What was this place?Was this my subconscious mind screwing with me? My conscious mind being totally random? Another self created distraction? When I try to go beyond even that place, all I get is a sense of overwhelming light. I've never had streams of idea's come to me like that and I'm really curious about it, especially because of there strength. It wasn't like half complete thoughts that just pop in and out of my head throughout the day. They were vivid.

Thanks Menguard

[edit on 22-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
hey menguard, this is an awsome idea for a thread, you sound very intelligent and gifted, i give you permission you need to get the info from me. i hope you can give me some accurate answers! i got some itching questions here goes:

1) did God create humans or did God create aliens who then created humans?

2) is the planet earth and the human race a big genetic experiment under a microscope or is the earths position and abundance of life coencidance?

3) is the next world war coming in the next few years, or is it decades, and will canada get nuked too?

4) will humans achieve safe space travel (light speed) BEFORE the sun in the solar system goes supernova? or before our ozone layer tears open from pollution?

5) will aliens come to earth first or will we come to them first? will they be scary and murderouse or a peacefull race?

6) how was the universe really created? was there a big bang or did God get bored and build it how did it happen?

7) do alien races who have been here before plan on revealing them selves to the public anytime soon and where abouts?

8) if i asked you from 1 to 10, 10 being most accurate, how would you rate the accuracy of your answers to my questions?

9) what is the real reason men have nipples? (the ones that hurt when they get twisted)

10) last question i could think of, what do you see in my future? how would you describe it to be, and what suggestions if any do you have for me?

thank you in advance you got permission to get my information. i hope my questions dont give you a brain tumor or anything!
are these tough questions or what manguard!

[edit on 22-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Will man ever be able to reconicle quantum mechanics and general relativity?Answer:When the time is right, conclusions will be drawn.

Will we discover the "theory of everything"?Answer:A plausibility by endless degree.

Also, can you describe any past life I had?Answer: Veer not.This direction will unfold on its own accord.

Will the theory of everything involve string theory, or is that just a red herring?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
more cool answers menguard.

On a more personal note, I have a quick question. (relatively)

I was meditating (finally no interuptions, self created or other) and I moved beyond that traped shell feeling, then I felt that void feeling again. I tried moving beyond that and I felt as if I was standing in front of ... I don't know... I guess the only way to describe it would be buildings and structures of light. To be honest, if forced to compare them to something, I'd have to say temples (it still felt like the infinite space but somehow..full instead of empty.)... I dont know why, but I felt compelled to ask a question and idea's kinda answered them. (I asked a question about somebody in my past and got a phone number. I looked it up and the address is less than a block away from my house.) but some seemed to be random thoughts. (for some reason, the name Thomas P. came to me when i was thinking about asking you about this...)

What was this place?Was this my subconscious mind screwing with me? My conscious mind being totally random? Another self created distraction? When I try to go beyond even that place, all I get is a sense of overwhelming light. I've never had streams of idea's come to me like that and I'm really curious about it, especially because of there strength. It wasn't like half complete thoughts that just pop in and out of my head throughout the day. They were vivid.

Thanks Menguard
Answer:The "colonies of Light" is a place that deals with soul tuning.It deals with harmonic resonance.A place where higher abilities seem evident.A place of spiritual happenings.A place where the lightbody resides.This might be a desired location, check it out on Thomas p.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

[edit on 22-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Namaste menguard,

I bid you love and light in the name of the one.

I have several questions:

1. What primary personal issue should I focus my attention on to achieve my purpose here?
2. What secondary personal issue should I focus my attention on to achieve my purpose here?
3. Is the "Project" I am working on going to be effective for the conscious expansion of others or should I pursue other avenues with my efforts?
4. What is the quickest, safe way to open my third eye?
5. Beyond sending you love, is there anything else I can offer YOU in service of the one?

Peace, Love & Light,

~Will

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
hey menguard, this is an awsome idea for a thread, you sound very intelligent and gifted, i give you permission you need to get the info from me. i hope you can give me some accurate answers! i got some itching questions here goes:

1) did God create humans or did God create aliens who then created humans?ANSWER:God created sub-humans.Variables of the human degree.

2) is the planet earth and the human race a big genetic experiment under a microscope or is the earths position and abundance of life coencidance?Answer:It is a creative potential or a experimental potential.

3) is the next world war coming in the next few years, or is it decades, and will canada get nuked too?
Answer:No Earth has taken a alternate route.If it stayed in its low density state, then it would be most probable.

4) will humans achieve safe space travel (light speed) BEFORE the sun in the solar system goes supernova? or before our ozone layer tears open from pollution?Answer:IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE.IN 1948.

5) will aliens come to earth first or will we come to them first? will they be scary and murderouse or a peacefull race?aNSWER:It is a 'Mutual Basis agreement'.They reflect back at us there reality which is our hidden potential.

6) how was the universe really created?Answer:Through an Omniverse.
an was there a big bang or did God get bored and build it how did it happen?aNSWER:there was a Big Bang and it was a "holographic projection".That has the fluidity of life.

7) do alien races who have been here before plan on revealing them selves to the public anytime soon and where abouts?Answer:Earth.

8) if i asked you from 1 to 10, 10 being most accurate, how would you rate the accuracy of your answers to my questions?Answer:Ninety percent being most accurate, sixty being least.

9) what is the real reason men have nipples? (the ones that hurt when they get twisted)ANSWER:Nipples are nothing more than a showing of androgynous matter.

10) last question i could think of, what do you see in my future? how would you describe it to be, and what suggestions if any do you have for me?Answer:A place that shows ancient prophecy.Keep an open mind you will need it in the years to come.

thank you in advance you got permission to get my information. i hope my questions dont give you a brain tumor or anything!
are these tough questions or what manguard!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
Namaste menguard,

1. What primary personal issue should I focus my attention on to achieve my purpose here?Answre:Love and forgiveness.
2. What secondary personal issue should I focus my attention on to achieve my purpose here?Answer:Rest.
3. Is the "Project" I am working on going to be effective for the conscious expansion of others or should I pursue other avenues with my efforts?ANswer: Pursue an effort that meets your agreements.
4. What is the quickest, safe way to open my third eye?Answer:Through meditation.
5. Beyond sending you love, is there anything else I can offer YOU in service of the one?Answer: Projecting a house my way.fOR IT WILL HOUSE MY NEW SEEDS OF DAWN.

LOVE AND LIGHT
MENGUARD.

Peace, Love & Light,

EDITED SMILEY'S.tHESE THINGS POP UP ON THEIR OWN ACCORD.

~Will

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
Namaste menguard,

1. What primary personal issue should I focus my attention on to achieve my purpose here?Answre:Love and forgiveness.
2. What secondary personal issue should I focus my attention on to achieve my purpose here?Answer:Rest.
3. Is the "Project" I am working on going to be effective for the conscious expansion of others or should I pursue other avenues with my efforts?ANswer: Pursue an effort that meets your agreements.
4. What is the quickest, safe way to open my third eye?Answer:Through meditation.
5. Beyond sending you love, is there anything else I can offer YOU in service of the one?Answer: Projecting a house my way.fOR IT WILL HOUSE MY NEW SEEDS OF DAWN.

LOVE AND LIGHT
MENGUARD.

Peace, Love & Light,

EDITED SMILEY'S.tHESE THINGS POP UP ON THEIR OWN ACCORD.

~Will

Thank you. Projection sent.
(Smiley intended)

Could you be more specific to question number one?

Peace be with you.

~Will (aka Jammer)

[edit on 22-2-2006 by jammerman]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
more good answers, as always menguard.

Are there other universes (physically)? Alternate realities existing simultaniously with ours?

Can you tell me how many planets have intelligent life on them? And about what percentage of them have shared ancestors with us?

Do you think there will be anything happening in the next few years that will open peoples eyes? And make them question the world more? (like a cosmic b*tch slap..before 2012. )

Can you tell me how I personally can get information about my past lives? I heard a method about moving energy (something like solar plexus chakra moved to heart chakra then to third eye or something like that) and another about using lucid dreaming but I'm still working on going lucid.(going back to tryin Brainwave generator.)

Oh, and do you have any opinions of that tool? Someone messaged me saying that it could be harmful. I've been using bwgen off and on for a while with no ill effects.

My last questions (for now
) is about communicating with the higher self. Is it years of meditation and searching? Or is it just finding the mental state sweet spot? (maybe in a few years ((preferably days or weeks or months)), I can answer my own questions) And can you give me a general date when it might happen? and How can I acheive this? (my new goal)

Thanks much

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

10) last question i could think of, what do you see in my future? how would you describe it to be, and what suggestions if any do you have for me?

hi menguard, wow interesting answers, i wish my brain worked like yours does! i have a few more questions i thought about for you;

1) your answer to my 10th question confuses me,what makes me change my mind from being a welder to a place of anient prophecy??? i dont see that happening... because i work in a huge welding shop as an apprentice welder, i dont work in a church. what makes me decide to change paths?

2) what is the name of the person who invented light speed?

3) what is the farthest distance in light years humans have travelled from the planet using light speed?

4) has teleportation (star trek, beam me up scotty) been invented yet?AND does it work properly?

4.5) can human scientists build working ufos that travel at light speed with out alien help?

5) will the secretive governments ever reveal these secret tecchnologies to the public and on what date? (month/day/year)

6) at this present rate of consumption, can you tell me how many years of consumption we have left for natural gas???

7) what will humans use after natural gas is gone,to fuel cars and heat homes? or will the current method, motor, furnace be replaced with a new method, what method?

8) will the ozone layer break open from pollution, suns u-v rays in 100 years or after 100 years? is there any way to fix the damage done and how?

9) at this moment in time is there an alien race hiding on the surface of mars, or underneath the surface, or is there none at all???

10) is that alien race peacefull or do they hate humans?

11) will the widly popular and accepted automobile ever be replaced? on what date (month/day/year) and by what new machine?

12) are there aliens hiding under the surface of the earths moon? are they spying on us? or is the moon just a normal moon?

THANK YOU very muchy in advance menguard. you rock.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

hi menguard, wow interesting answers, i wish my brain worked like yours does! i have a few more questions i thought about for you;

1) your answer to my 10th question confuses me,what makes me change my mind from being a welder to a place of anient prophecy??? i dont see that happening... because i work in a huge welding shop as an apprentice welder, i dont work in a church. what makes me decide to change paths?Answer:This answer is one of the whole, it affects all aspects with a new set reality.Stay with what creates growth.

2) what is the name of the person who invented light speed?Answer:Tesla, he created an "electromagetic potential" which defies gravity which defies time.This creative potential is that of another layer of reality.

3) what is the farthest distance in light years humans have travelled from the planet using light speed?Answer:A time continuim.100 MILLION LIGHT YEARS.

4) has teleportation (star trek, beam me up scotty) been invented yet?AND does it work properly? Answer:It exists in another time continuim.A replicator.The U.S has control of its properties.

4.5) can human scientists build working ufos that travel at light speed with out alien help?Answer:Give it enough time and a 'creative potential' would make it into being.aNSWER IS YES.

5) will the secretive governments ever reveal these secret tecchnologies to the public and on what date? (month/day/year)Answer:10 -03 -01

6) at this present rate of consumption, can you tell me how many years of consumption we have left for natural gas???Answer:One hundred million years.

7) what will humans use after natural gas is gone,to fuel cars and heat homes? or will the current method, motor, furnace be replaced with a new method, what method?aNSWER:Solar fusion, electromagnetically charged heat wave conductors.

8) will the ozone layer break open from pollution, suns u-v rays in 100 years or after 100 years? is there any way to fix the damage done and how?Answer:The "solar rays" are part of our rapid development to essence.

9) at this moment in time is there an alien race hiding on the surface of mars, or underneath the surface, or is there none at all???Answer:Their is an essence there.

10) is that alien race peacefull or do they hate humans?Answer:No they are introverted but developed enough to know design.

11) will the widly popular and accepted automobile ever be replaced? on what date (month/day/year) and by what new machine?Answer:When we move out of this space continium to another.Two hundred years from now.

12) are there aliens hiding under the surface of the earths moon? are they spying on us? or is the moon just a normal moon?Answer:THIS IS A PLACE OF UNION.

THANK YOU very muchy in advance menguard. you rock.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
more good answers, as always menguard.

Are there other universes (physically)? Alternate realities existing simultaniously with ours?

Can you tell me how many planets have intelligent life on them? And about what percentage of them have shared ancestors with us?aNSWER:Over three hundred million.Answer:Three.

Do you think there will be anything happening in the next few years that will open peoples eyes? And make them question the world more? (like a cosmic b*tch slap..before 2012. )Answer: A PLACE OF NEW CORPOROL ESSENCE.

Can you tell me how I personally can get information about my past lives? I heard a method about moving energy (something like solar plexus chakra moved to heart chakra then to third eye or something like that) and another about using lucid dreaming but I'm still working on going lucid.(going back to tryin Brainwave generator.)anSWER:Through yourself.Ask for Higher light answers to be answered.

Oh, and do you have any opinions of that tool? Someone messaged me saying that it could be harmful. I've been using bwgen off and on for a while with no ill effects.Answer:Brain waves are only changed through reality/truth..Layers of light.

My last questions (for now
) is about communicating with the higher self. Is it years of meditation and searching? Or is it just finding the mental state sweet spot? (maybe in a few years ((preferably days or weeks or months)), I can answer my own questions) And can you give me a general date when it might happen? and How can I acheive this? (my new goal)
Answer:Your answers lie in your questions, ask for the answers sincerely and you will develop trust,The truth is inside oneself, all you have to do is ask.We are matter second and spirit first.

Thanks much

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi menguard...

Just thought I'd check in and see if you are still making it up as you go...

Glad to see there's still enough business to keep you in post count.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

5) will the secretive governments ever reveal these secret tecchnologies to the public and on what date? (month/day/year)Answer:10 -03 -01

hi manguard, thanks for answering my other questions! i do alot of thinking during the 10 hours of solitude i have while i work everyday thats why i have so many questions. hope you dont mind me asking you some more here goes

1) in my last number 5 question posted above the year you give is 2001.... i did not hear anything from the government about these technologies in the news, in 2001... what news station was this broadcasted on??

2) will the government update the public again on technology like light speed and such, and what date will they update the public month/day/year and what news network???

3) will the government ever tell the public the truth about aliens and ufo's, and what date? month,day,year and what news network?

4) is there any way or place or website where i can apply for a job at area 51? where and what is it?

5) what is the biggest kept secret inside area 51?

6) if you become president of a country do the other presidents tell you the truth about life and aliens and ufos and stuff like that?

7) how does an ordinary high school graduate like myself become like you, able to answer anything? what must i do to open my mind to find the most impossible answers??

8) is the shroud of turin the same cloth jesus christ used? or is ir fake?

9) what would happen to me if i managed to get past area 51 security and got inside the entrance doors?

10) was the roswell incident a real spacecraft or a weatherballoon?

11) what technlogies do we have now from backwards engeneering on the roswell craft?

12) when you read my quetions, does the answer come to you instantly, or do you have to think for a few minutes?

13) where do these answers come from and how do i gain acsess to your abilities?

thanks in advance manguard!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello Menguard, glad to see you're still on a roll. I am glad to see people asking good questions. I have a few to add. Thanks again in advance, and if you could U2U me when you have finished your website, I would love to add it to my favorites.

1). Explain child molestors. Is that the product of low light density, or is it an entity from a different background than the majority here on Earth?

2). I was amazed at your date projections to certain inquiries. When did/will I reach my higher light. Date?

3). Could you describe what our Earth will be like in 50 years? Population? Modernization? Technology breakthroughs? Or completely different?

4). I felt a woman (presence) sitting on my couch a few days ago as I was napping. Was it Northanya? Is there a way that I can interact with her?

5). Who is responsible for keeping the secret of truth in our world? Secret Society? Do they pay for their endevours in another existence?

6). If they know it will come back on them, why do they do it?

7). What/who/where will my existence be in 200 years?

8). Will I ever meet you in another world?

9). When you say Lyrans as a race. What langauge is the universal langiage? Where do the names come from?

10). Has any creative thinker painted a picture on our reality that can be deemed remotely accurate on your accord?

Thanks, You are a Providence. AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Also, can you describe any past life I had?Answer: Veer not.This direction will unfold on its own accord.

Well, that really clears things up, lol!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ill ask the same question as mooonhoxe:
When will I 'awaken' to my higher self? dd/mm/yyyy format if possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

hi manguard, thanks for answering my other questions! i do alot of thinking during the 10 hours of solitude i have while i work everyday thats why i have so many questions. hope you dont mind me asking you some more here goes

1) in my last number 5 question posted above the year you give is 2001.... i did not hear anything from the government about these technologies in the news, in 2001... what news station was this broadcasted on??Answer:Some answers are not for the masses, subject to litigation.The News stations take precautionary steps to isolate incidents.Abc.

2) will the government update the public again on technology like light speed and such, and what date will they update the public month/day/year and what news network???ANSWER:When steps are necessary.

3) will the government ever tell the public the truth about aliens and ufo's, and what date? month,day,year and what news network?Answer:When everyone wakes up to their current phase shift, the evidence will be irrefutible.It is to my knowing more information that is sensitive will be unlocked in 2010-2017.

4) is there any way or place or website where i can apply for a job at area 51? where and what is it?Answer:News for fun.

5) what is the biggest kept secret inside area 51?Answer:Flatulence

6) if you become president of a country do the other presidents tell you the truth about life and aliens and ufos and stuff like that?Not necessarily.

7) how does an ordinary high school graduate like myself become like you, able to answer anything? what must i do to open my mind to find the most impossible answers??Open what you know and get rid of the rest.

8) is the shroud of turin the same cloth jesus christ used? or is ir fake?Answer:It is a fake.It was put there.

9) what would happen to me if i managed to get past area 51 security and got inside the entrance doors?Answer:You would be subject to eletrode scanning, which would lock doors as soon as you stepped within range of their body heat/thermal scanners.The room temperature of the room changes by your body heat and Isolates you to that room or level.

10) was the roswell incident a real spacecraft or a weatherballoon?Answer:A space craft grounded for examination.

11) what technlogies do we have now from backwards engeneering on the roswell craft?Reverse polarity technology, ionization.Highly charged particle wave evaporaters.

12) when you read my quetions, does the answer come to you instantly, or do you have to think for a few minutes?Answer:It usually comes quickly.

13) where do these answers come from and how do i gain acsess to your abilities?Answer:They come from the otherness, the timeless expression.

thanks in advance manguard!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join