It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey menguard, thanks for answering my questions.
I have a few regarding something other than myself

How old is the Human Race?answer:As old as time.A timeless expression, over two hundred million years old.

Why did the greatest civilizations fall?Pre-historic change.Atlantis spiritual endeavors did not match up with their technology.

How old are the egyptian pyramids and sphinx?Answer:Over twenty thousand years old.
Is there really a hall of records?Answer:Yes, it is a place without time.

Was life seeded or spontanious?Answer:Both on the part of spirit and design.

Are the "greys" related to us? Answer:An ancestral cousin.
Did we know them in the past?They were us.

what really happens december 21, 2012?Answer:An adventure that is cosmic.It is time to come of age in the "other" worldly affairs.It is time to claim our cosmic heritage.

Do all living things have souls? (dogs, cats, mice, trees, flowers)Answer:Yes, with a diiferent design.

I think you said we were on mars before (right?) Why? A colony? Where did those people go? Another planet, died on mars, or back to earth? Spiritual ascension?
Answer:To learn other aspects of self that were neutralised by ego.A colony helps promote growth.Recycled back to the sands of time.Some went back to Earth to live out other incarnations, some stayed on Siruis.

thanks Menguard

Zero

[edit on 19-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard,

Several people I have spoken to have felt that "something" bad is going to happen this year. Apparently the feeling is quite widespread, but people are keeping it to themselves, until asked, and then they're like "you feel it too?"

The theories vary widely, for example some people have suggested that the supervolcano in Yellowstone park will explode.. and others have suggested a terrible war, or economic collapse. Possibly a religious event? No-one knows for sure.. all they know is "something" bad, and major, will happen this year. Possibly in Summer - Fall/Autumn.

It is mostly psychics and sensitives that are "feeling" this. Since you're able to fish for answers better than most, can you try to find out what is going on?

I don't like armageddon theories, nor do I pay much attention to them. But this seems serious, so I also want to ask, should people be prepared to evacuate their nations? New Zealand sounds good to me right now.

Steve

Answer:The Earth of subtleties is being bombarded with new possibilities.We are being "reopened" with new truths, in a sense old habits are dieing hard.Whatever holds us back from our "new design" is being met head on.All matters pertaining to the past are being integrated into the "now".

We have taken on our "potential" and with it comes a new design.One that is 'unspoken truths' that are unheard of until now.What we thought back ten years ago is now 'becoming' possible because of our new design, light codes in the body are being awaken to hold stability in this" New Earth."

We are becoming more sensitive to people and self needs as a whole.We are feeling peoples "heart desires" and inner core senses.We are fluctuating like butterflies in the wind.The world is becoming "stabilized" by personal affairs.Our "timeless expression" relies on our openess to change.We are here with the will to live and the will to die.Its all a choice of (forgotten potentials) we have to do what is necessary to accomadate this change with least resistance as possible, for it only withholds the truth that is you.A possibility of countless endeavors which exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Menguard,
Your answers really hit home.

My question to you is about willpower or my lack of it.
I plod along in life under achieving and starting many things but rarely finish them. I know that when I apply myself I can achieve anything but rarely do.
I am asking if you know what is the cause of my lack of willpower and if you can suggest the best way to over come this?

Answer:When you understand 'death' then you will understand will power.It is the "force" that is acknowleged with life.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Interesting answers, Thanks menguard.

But, what IS our "cosmic heritage"?

And if the greys are ancestral cousins, then do they have the same soul design?

Do our souls go to other planets in different incarnations? and do we incarnate as other species? (one incarnation a Grey, another a human, another something I've never heard of, etc..)

And if we are 200,000,000+ years old, was earth our first home? Or did we migrate here? And if they greys are related to us, are there any other races with similiar ancestors?

Where does our essence (soul, consciousness, or whatever you want to call it) rank in the grand scheme of things? Are all souls equals (like it should be) or are there some above others and some below? (by design)

and lastly (or at least for now) How do you open up your consciousness to the higher worlds? I've been thinking about what you told me about walls and I'm starting to break them down. I guess they really were there because I created them. My perceptions are changing but all I feel when trying anything is like I'm standing in an infinite hollow void. (before, it was like being trapped within a shell) Is this a starting point or do I have even more walls to tear down?

I really appreciate the advice menguard.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by shrubber

Originally posted by shrubber
Menguard,

Just a few quick questions for you...

1. Why do I keep seeing 11:11, 1:11, etc ?
  2. Should I stay or should I go?
  3. And the obvious...What am I here for?

Thanks

Answer:A doormat to other potential, it is showing you the potential of self that is timeless.These are hours given to show the "timeless expression" of you.

Answer:The possibilities are the same, unless action is taken.

Answer:"Potential."Endless possibilities:".

Menguard

Can you expand upon...

• timeless expression
  • unless action is taken
  • endless possibilities

i'm sorry it may be just me but these answers just seem a little obscure

thanks
again
Answers:

"Timeless expression" in this sense is "spirit" acting out its design by revealing itself to you in the matters of the soul.Its without time but proceeds physicality.

We mentally go through scenarios before we act them out.

Being that we are "creative potentials", meaning we have the potential to create, we have endless possibilities.The world revolves around ideas, not time.

menguard

i've been going over your comments / suggestions for almost a week now - thanks

i'm still a little confused with number two though?

also here's another question for you - why ?!?!?

thanks again

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Interesting answers, Thanks menguard.

But, what IS our "cosmic heritage"?Answer:Our heritage is the family of light.We break up old locked cycles and give it a new outlook.

And if the greys are ancestral cousins, then do they have the same soul design?Answer:They are family, that is why I use the terms cousin, because they are human also.Just another branch of humans living out a different design.Aliens in general are just another branch of the human experience.

Do our souls go to other planets in different incarnations? and do we incarnate as other species? (one incarnation a Grey, another a human, another something I've never heard of, etc..)Answet:Yes we do, we are multi- dimensional beings.People that can travel the universes and back.

And if we are 200,000,000+ years old, was earth our first home? Or did we migrate here? And if they greys are related to us, are there any other races with similiar ancestors?Answer:The Lyrans were the fore fathers of humanity.Our Earth houses many different designs, but still in the human endeavor.Lyra is where the humanity production branched off.Ancestors of the Pleadians.

Where does our essence (soul, consciousness, or whatever you want to call it) rank in the grand scheme of things? Are all souls equals (like it should be) or are there some above others and some below? (by design)

Answer:In the scheme of things our soul is an endless endeavor.Always trying to refine self with more upkeep.No, equal in 'design' different by nature.There are many layers to our existance, one of many that will be accomplished when completion takes place.Just picture each 'design' out there is a reflection of humanitys expression branched off waiting to be experienced.Each "design" out there is humanoid waiting to be explored.

and lastly (or at least for now) How do you open up your consciousness to the higher worlds? I've been thinking about what you told me about walls and I'm starting to break them down. I guess they really were there because I created them. My perceptions are changing but all I feel when trying anything is like I'm standing in an infinite hollow void. (before, it was like being trapped within a shell) Is this a starting point or do I have even more walls to tear down?Answer:Oh yes, that "void" you (feel) is infinite and that emotion is of despair.By letting your layers of self unfold.Untold truths from our experiences in the great beyond unfold, creating the bridge to higher worlds of self.

I really appreciate the advice menguard.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I see, that's really very interesting. So our cosmic heritage essentially is to cause change?

What happens to our past incarnations if we are from the same consciousness? Do our personalities merge into one mind? or remain individuals linked? Or do we shed our personalities altogether?

If the lyrans were our origins, did they look anything like us? And were they more consciously aware of the spiritual existence or born in ignorance?

And the greys, are they spiritually more mature or are they like the majority of the people on earth? (locked in preconceived notions unwilling to explore the unkown because it might rock the boat)

Why are the greys so interested in us? (like with abduction claims of cross breeding and experimentation)

What is the significance of the earth? I mean if we have lived on other worlds, is earth somehow more important than mars or others? Or is it just because we call earth home?

And humans... if we have such grandious history and future, why does it seem like we've been playing a video game and someone hit reset before saving? or is it just that true evidence has been removed intentionally or misunderstood?

I'm sure you've realized I got plenty of questions to ask. (just another person trying to understand as much as possible) so I'm sure I'll have more later.

Thanks for answering
Zero

[edit on 20-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Will man ever be able to reconicle quantum mechanics and general relativity? Will we discover the "theory of everything"?

Also, can you describe any past life I had?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi Menguard. A few quick questions if you don't mind. You have full permission to do your stuff.

1) When will I 'awaken' to my higher self? dd/mm/yyyy format if possible.

2) How many past lives have I had? What was my last one, and which was the best?

3) When we 'die' is our next life immediately started. For example, say I die in 4 hours from now, will I be 'born' again right then, or is it possible that I might be reborn in a completely different time period?

Keep up the good work! And God Bless

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I am thinking that you should have a website to summarize all the things you are teaching. Have you any such plans?

I have some weird questions, just to raise some totally different issues.

Do trees have souls?
Do they have the ability to communicate with each other?
What do they even think about?
What do they think of humans?
And does chopping one down cause the same pain to them as it would to us being cut in half?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytym
Singun,
You can chose to believe or choose not to, but please respect the purpose of this thread. I think I can speak for the majority of members participating in this thread when I say we are not interested in proof of Menguard's credentials. We simply wish to seek Menguard's insight and perspective on issues that are important to us, and are appreciative of the unique opportunity he/she has invited us to take part in.

Right on man!! I just stumbled across this thread earlier this morning, and I find the whole thing very fascinating. I myself keep feeling that I am about to come across something VERY important in the near future. I just can't seem to put my finger on it though. From the posts I've read, it doesn't matter to me what his credentials are. He has a very interesting way of putting things into perspective. I think it'd be awesome to be able to sit down with him and chat over a couple beers.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hi Menguard,

I am thinking that you should have a website to summarize all the things you are teaching. Have you any such plans?

Do trees have souls?
And does chopping one down cause the same pain to them as it would to us being cut in half?

It is already in the works.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InspectorOne
Hello again menguard. I have come back with a few more questions to ask. Thank you for your answers to my previous questions.

1. Is it true that psychic abilities (telekenesis, remote viewing ect..) are indeed real and that with practice anyone can develop them?Answer:They are as real as you make them.A self relised potential.

2. If psychic abilites are real what makes it possible to tap into these abilties and to use them?Answer:Our TRUTHS are governed by our belief system, if one is self realised of potential, possibilities are endless.

3. Lastly if they are real, what abilites do I have the most ablity with with even though I may not know it?
Telekinetic ability, it is in your belief system therefore it is a self realised potential and possibility.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by menguard]

Can you answer #3 for me please?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hi Menguard,

Do trees have souls?

Answer:
It is already in the works.
Yes anything that has consciousness has a soul.
Yes, far and wide, they even hold prejeudice of one another, some over age and wisdom and some are cocky in the sense of group gatherings.
They think humans have a lot to learn about as far as the conscious state goes.They have a caring like a parent towards humans not all some.
It causes pain beyond comprehension.These souls "feel" things on such a soul level. Intesifies the situation so that it would probably be the equivalent to a thousand deaths.This is how they live is through there feelings.Humans are behind but not forgotten.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Just dont be surprised if one day you find out he/she is a child molester

You have got to be kidding me. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." (With this in mind) YOU MUST BE THIRSTY!

too funny

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Can I ask a favor for the skeptic side of me please? If so, here we go..

How about you come up with a list. A list consisting of 1 prediction for each person that wants to ask for one. I'm not talking about something like "So and So should play these lottery numbers this particular night." I'm just talking about something like "Your next kitchen light will burn out while you are washing a glass." Or something along those lines. I just think something like that would be awesome. I'd like to see what the long term "HONEST" consensus would be, as far as acuracy.

Do you think you might be up for something like that?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mooonhoxe
Hi Menguard. A few quick questions if you don't mind. You have full permission to do your stuff.

aNSWER:Yes, July 1st 2008.

2) How many past lives have I had?Answer:104
What was my last one, and which was the best?A fieldman.

3) When we 'die' is our next life immediately started. For example, say I die in 4 hours from now, will I be 'born' again right then, or is it possible that I might be reborn in a completely different time period?

Answer:It depends on the level of understanding from the souls window.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Void
Will man ever be able to reconicle quantum mechanics and general relativity?Answer:When the time is right, conclusions will be drawn.

Will we discover the "theory of everything"?Answer:A plausibility by endless degree.

Also, can you describe any past life I had?Answer: Veer not.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I see, that's really very interesting. So our cosmic heritage essentially is to cause change?Answer:Correct change is the answer.

What happens to our past incarnations if we are from the same
consciousness?Answer:They merge with" now"
Do our personalities merge into one mind?Answer:Our personalities shed with new existances but are magnified with time.
or remain individuals linked? Or do we shed our personalities altogether?

If the lyrans were our origins, did they look anything like us? And were they more consciously aware of the spiritual existence or born in ignorance?
Answer:They looked like humans just with more feline characteristics eyes had slit puplils.Ranging from fourteen feet tall to sixteen feet.Wore white cosmonaut outfits.
And the greys, are they spiritually more mature or are they like the majority of the people on earth? (locked in preconceived notions unwilling to explore the unkown because it might rock the boat)aNSWER:They are locked in cycles of their own 'design'.But they have seen the light and that light is humans.They have transversed time and space to reconfigure themsleves.

Why are the greys so interested in us? (like with abduction claims of cross breeding and experimentation)Answer:They were caught in their own web and that was their 'design'.They needed "alternate routes" of life to prolong life.

What is the significance of the earth? I mean if we have lived on other worlds, is earth somehow more important than mars or others? Or is it just because we call earth home?Answer:Earth is a place where many essences that are foreign are playing out their roles as intermediary humans, to help balance out confusion from past, present and future incarnations of a new beginings.Whatever conflicts that went unresolved in the 'pyramid structure' of the cosmos is being played out here.So other planets, star clusters, Galaxies , won't get locked out.What goes on here affects many levels because humans are interelated to the (whole cosmos)if humans are to stay alive we must remain open to all levels of the human experience."To deny any existance is to deny ourselves".

And humans... if we have such grandious history and future, why does it seem like we've been playing a video game and someone hit reset before saving? or is it just that true evidence has been removed intentionally or misunderstood?ANswer:Things 'seemed erased' so others may blend in with each other, so a conference can begin.A place of new beginnings is Earth.Earth connects the children of the universe back together.

I'm sure you've realized I got plenty of questions to ask. (just another person trying to understand as much as possible) so I'm sure I'll have more later.

Thanks for answering
Zero

[edit on 20-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooonhoxe

aNSWER:Yes, July 1st 2008.

2) How many past lives have I had?Answer:104
What was my last one, and which was the best?A fieldman.

Answer:It depends on the level of understanding from the souls window.

Does that mean I will 'die' July 1, 2008?

Could you please elaborate on a 'fieldman', would that basically be a farmer?

Could you please also tell me what my guardian angels names is?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join