It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've tried staying in that place, the "colonies of light" but it's still very difficult to hold on for any length of time. I'm still new to exploring the inner dimensions and it's really been a trip in just what little I've experienced. But... something is weird about that colony of light place. I decided I wanted to try and enter the place instead of just looking at it. Mentally, I sat down and allowed whatever wanted to show itself time and a chance to manifest. That overwhelming light I mentioned when i tried to move beyond this place showed itself. It felt as if it was coming into my third eye and bursting out of my normal eyes (or something like that) I couldn't maintain this very long and I had to stop.

What is this powerful light? I don't mean it was just bright... more like a force of energy.

Before I decided to try and enter a building I asked a few questions and the ideas that came back were very unusual. Could you help me understand them?

I asked what happens on 2012 and the ideas that came back were like an upheaval. Kinda like seeing a long line that suddenly stops and reappears alot higher above and continues moving. (sorry, dont' know how else to explain the imagery) is this basically the same thing that you said?

I asked about traveling to other planets and basically how can someone go anywhere in the universe (teleportation) and the ideas that flowed were .... well.... It felt as if there was a mass of high energy that compressed on itself and then just disappeared leaving behind a thin cloud of energy. I got the sense, but no images, that it passed through a higher dimension of light and appeared at it's destination.

I hope you don't mind me asking these sort of questions but you seem to be a very good source of advice when it comes to this subject.

Thanks menguard.

P.S. I followed up on Thomas P. it was Thomas Pawlowski. He has something to do with a "religion" at bci.org... So far, I have a strong dislike for the claims made but oh well. I live in Idaho and this guy is about 30 miles away from me.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

[edit on 23-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
hey manguard thanks for the last answers. although, a few of your answers to previouse questions of myne were indirect answers... i didnt get the answer i was looking for and 2 of our answers confused me here they are.

1) when i asked how many light years man has travelled from earth using light speed, you replied 100 million... before that you said light speed was invented in 1948. 2006 - 1948= 58 years or, 58 light years being the most anyone could have travelled if they started in 1948, am i right? from what i know, light can only travel one light year in one year. unless they travelled faster that light, can you clarify?

2) when i asked about how many years we have left of using natural gas you also said 100 million... is it not more like 100 years? thats what the discovery channel says, around 100 years. not only that all the experts keep warning about saving natural gas and carpooling and such, can you clarify?

here are some new questions

3) is there such thing as bigfoot? is there only one or big familes of bigfoots, what countries do they live in?

4) is there such thing as the new jersey devil? or no?

5) when will the sci-fi movie based in the game, "Halo" come out?(month/day/year)

6) when will the video game "Halo 3" come out? (month/day/year)

7) is there such thing as "compressed magnetizim"? what is it?

8) will the ozone layer break open (from pollutants) in my lifetime?

9) is dark matter an intelligent being or a force of nature?

10) is dark matter usefull to humans and how?

11) how do i communicate with aliens or make a signal that i want to communicate?

12) can you tell me my date of birth just to see if your phsycic too? (month/day/year)

13) can you tell me the day that i die, so i can watch my back that day? (month/day/year)

14) did human slaves build the pyramids or who built them? why were they built?

thanks in advance

[edit on 23-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
""13) can you tell me the day that i die, so i can watch my back that day? (month/day/year)""

no matter how much you watch your back that day, you will still die.... maybe not by the way you originally meant to, but never the less, you will still die.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
6) when will the video game "Halo 3" come out? (month/day/year)

Please tell me that's a joke.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Hello Menguard, glad to see you're still on a roll. I am glad to see people asking good questions. I have a few to add. Thanks again in advance, and if you could U2U me when you have finished your website, I would love to add it to my favorites.

1). Explain child molestors. Is that the product of low light density, or is it an entity from a different background than the majority here on Earth?Answer:Child molesters are of a lower mind, more of predatorial instincts.

2). I was amazed at your date projections to certain inquiries. When did/will I reach my higher light. Date?3-05-10.

3). Could you describe what our Earth will be like in 50 years? Population? Modernization? Technology breakthroughs? Or completely different?aNSWER:A place where ufo's come and go as they please.A place of new potential with unlocked secrets.

4). I felt a woman (presence) sitting on my couch a few days ago as I was napping. Was it Northanya? Is there a way that I can interact with her?Answer:Through spirit, you can, dreaming is a place for these meetings also.One in the same.

5). Who is responsible for keeping the secret of truth in our world? Secret Society? Do they pay for their endevours in another existence?Answer:The Dreamers are the record keepers.All of us have the potential to share truth through the consciousness of our minds.

6). If they know it will come back on them, why do they do it?Answer:Nothing comes back unto anyone unless there is a chance for growth.

7). What/who/where will my existence be in 200 years?Answer:A new world.

8). Will I ever meet you in another world?ANswer:mAYBE.

9). When you say Lyrans as a race. What langauge is the universal langiage? Where do the names come from?aNSWER:GEO METRIC FORMS ARE THE LANGUAGE OF LIGHT.

10). Has any creative thinker painted a picture on our reality that can be deemed remotely accurate on your accord?aNSWER:VINCENT VAN GOGH.PLATO,SOCRATES.

Thanks, You are a Providence. AAC

[edit on 23-2-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 24-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
hey manguard thanks for the last answers. although, a few of your answers to previouse questions of myne were indirect answers... i didnt get the answer i was looking for and 2 of our answers confused me here they are.

1) when i asked how many light years man has travelled from earth using light speed, you replied 100 million... before that you said light speed was invented in 1948. 2006 - 1948= 58 years or, 58 light years being the most anyone could have travelled if they started in 1948, am i right? from what i know, light can only travel one light year in one year. unless they travelled faster that light, can you clarify?
Answer:The only thing that seperates time and distance is space= thought transference=light=potential=endless possibilities.In spirit nothing seperates us.Light travels as fast as we think it too.

2) when i asked about how many years we have left of using natural gas you also said 100 million... is it not more like 100 years? thats what the discovery channel says, around 100 years. not only that all the experts keep warning about saving natural gas and carpooling and such, can you clarify?
Answer:We have simplistic methods of saving fuel whether we choose that route of fuel economy depends on us.We have the means its the action that would have to be taken to make it so.

here are some new questions

3) is there such thing as bigfoot? is there only one or big familes of bigfoots, what countries do they live in?Yes.Portugal, other heavy forrested areas that would cover their essence.

4) is there such thing as the new jersey devil? or no?No.

5) when will the sci-fi movie based in the game, "Halo" come out?(month/day/year) Answer
epends on the games popularity.

6) when will the video game "Halo 3" come out? (month/day/year)Answer:A year or so.

7) is there such thing as "compressed magnetizim"? what is it?Answer:Nothing more than electromagnetic properites.

8) will the ozone layer break open (from pollutants) in my lifetime?Answer:The ozone is regulated by solar force.

9) is dark matter an intelligent being or a force of nature?It is a force that is a boundary composite of a trash compacter of the cosmos.

10) is dark matter usefull to humans and how?Answer:By electromagnetic properties.

11) how do i communicate with aliens or make a signal that i want to communicate?Answer:Through light.

12) can you tell me my date of birth just to see if your phsycic too? (month/day/year)10- 08- 02 this was the date you were born to potential.

13) can you tell me the day that i die, so i can watch my back that day? (month/day/year)Answer:Live everyday without time, and you will live with creative potential.

14) did human slaves build the pyramids or who built them? why were they built?Answer:They were built for higher light messages, light resonance,timeless expressions,a time machine in a sense, from thought transference from this continuim to the next.A bridge in between frequencies.

thanks in advance

[edit on 23-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

[edit on 24-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Greetings Menguard,

Here are some possibly hard questions. I'm not skilled at fishing the spiritual plane for answers, I find it difficult to get answers, especially if the answer is complex (more than a yes or no). So, I'm hoping you can help with these.

1) What are Elemental spirits? Can you describe them? (Fire/Water spirits, they've taken many names over centuries).

2) Are there different planes of conciousness or only one?

3) Are trees and plants new/undeveloped life energy? Have they yet to develop intelligence and awareness? How aware are they?

4) How many past lives have I had? (number please).

5) Karma. Does it exist?

6) Who intends to judge our life and why?

7) Why do low vibrational entities (demons etc) have power/strength?

8) What is their purpose? Hate? Sadism? Insanity?

9) What do you think of candles, and how useful are they in spiritual matters?

10) If you click the Church link in my signature, you'll see the extent of corruption in our organized christian religion. Is this corruption caused by human nature, or by something more sinister (evil force)?

11) Any ideas to improve my telekinesis skills?

12) Anything I can do for you?

Thanks Menguard, I sincerely appreciate your effort.

Love & Light,
Steve

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
hey manguard! thanks for your answers to last time! i hope you dont mind if i ask you more questions... its just that lots of things in my life i think ill never find an answer for untill years pass or someone tells me so i like askin questions. another new bunch:

1) what is going on in the bermuda triangle? why have planes and ships gone missing there?

2) did the holocaust really happen? and whats the exact number of holocaust deaths?

3) how did hitler really die? or is he hiding in a hole somewhere?

3) is there an antichrist today? who is he/she?

4) will there be a civil war between isreal and palestine and when?

5) does iraq have weapons of mass destruction? do they plan to use them?

6) will china go to war with taiwan and when?

7) what city is osama bin laden hiding in? how sure are you?

8) was there such thing as nazi ufos?

9) where did the nazi ufos go?

10) why dont aliens wear clothing? its really cold in space!

11) what is the most coldest tempature anywhere in the universe at any point in time, and what was the hottest in celsius?

12) is there any alien race that wants to destroy the planet earth?

13) what is their name and why do they wanna destroy it?

14) what is their weakness
???

thanks for all your help!

[edit on 24-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
menguard

you have permission to do your stuff...

1) why do i keep experiencing difficulties -- for the last 6 months murphy's law has been using me as his example!!

2) when will these trials and tribulations end ?

3) when will i reach my higher light ?

4) will the ottawa senators win the 2006 stanley cup playoffs ?

5) trick question for you.... if a man speaks in a forest and there isn't a woman there to hear him - is he still wrong?

thanks
shrubber

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Menguard,

Did Jesus really die on the cross, or was he alive when they took him down?

BMW or Mercedes? (trick question)

Were Jesus and Mohamed taken up to heaven in space ships?

Did Jimmy Houston know that he was shooting doped deer in a pen?

Is my girlfriend going to dump me? Why?

TIA. You rock!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Growing Conspiracy... Just a tip. Menguard connects to the higher plane of conciousness to answer your questions. Depending on his informant, that means he is most likely to receive spiritual wisdom, on matters of existance, potential and conduct. From what I know of that plane, I don't think some of your questions will work very well.

2) did the holocaust really happen?
Yes. Many souls suffered, because of the racist hatred.. what really bothers me is that I've seen several threads on ATS like "What if Hitler wasn't wrong?" and "The holocaust didn't happen" and to be honest it really worries me that people are starting to forget our history, especially WW2. It's not right to vindicate the immense emotional pain and death millions went through.

3) how did hitler really die? or is he hiding in a hole somewhere?
He took a cyanide capsule, with his wife. After he collapsed, an assistant shot him in the head since it was thought to look better if he had died via gunwound. He would be 117 years old now, so I don't think he's alive.

5) does iraq have weapons of mass destruction? do they plan to use them?
"They" the previous Iraqi administration are wiped out, they never had WMD, but if they did, it certainly wouldn't be in the hands of civilian rebels.

6) will china go to war with taiwan and when?
The future isn't set that much. Our lives are tests, we have potential to cause change and to direct the future, so it all depends. We have a chance to put things right, or put things wrong.

7) what city is osama bin laden hiding in? how sure are you?
Such a question would be meaningless in the spiritual plane, and probably have many conflicting answers in the collective (human) conciousness.

8) was there such thing as nazi ufos?
Yeap, special projects. It's now accepted as historical fact.. but they weren't the UFO's your thinking of.

9) where did the nazi ufos go?
When Germany fell, the major powers looted what Nazi technology they could. Capture of scientists was mainly done by the US. The rocket techology helped much with the design of Apollo. I have a good book on the matter: UFO Revelation

10) why dont aliens wear clothing? its really cold in space!
Some people say they do. But I don't think heating would be a problem for any advanced race's technology.

11) what is the most coldest tempature anywhere in the universe at any point in time, and what was the hottest in celsius?
en.wikipedia.org... As for hottest, I know the sun is around 6000c.

[edit on 24/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I understand that suspicion in this matter is proof against it working towards me but I just was wondering if these physical plane questions could be answered.

This is sort of to test the credibility, even though I understand the concept "Believe only what you want to believe".

Can you tell me what I lost February 13th 2006?

or is this only questions pertaining to a more mental curiousity.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Greetings Menguard,

Here are some possibly hard questions. I'm not skilled at fishing the spiritual plane for answers, I find it difficult to get answers, especially if the answer is complex (more than a yes or no). So, I'm hoping you can help with these.

1) What are Elemental spirits? Can you describe them? (Fire/Water spirits, they've taken many names over centuries).ANSWER:eLEMENTALS ARE TIME PROJECTS HERE TO SERVE THE MASSES.

2) Are there different planes of conciousness or only one?Answer:Thirty one.

3) Are trees and plants new/undeveloped life energy? Have they yet to develop intelligence and awareness? How aware are they?Answer:Old as far as design goes simple by nature.They have awareness that is that of the Earths, which is almost mind blowing.They have cellular awareness and can isolate happenings of earth.They can have conversations through time and space.They can contact other trees all the way across the world.The Elder trees tend to be like wise sages, timeless in their expressions.They feel things like a highly sensitised sensor.They know things before it happens.

4) How many past lives have I had? (number please).answer:sIXTY FOUR.

5) Karma. Does it exist?Answer:In the mind of its sayers.

6) Who intends to judge our life and why?Answer:No judge, just pragmatic results when viewing lifes view screen.

7) Why do low vibrational entities (demons etc) have power/strength?Answer:Only the power 'given' to the thought that manifests power.

8) What is their purpose? Hate? Sadism? Insanity?Answer:Arrogance.

9) What do you think of candles, and how useful are they in spiritual matters?Answer:Think of them as the lighting of the soul.The wax represents flesh and the soul is the light.

10) If you click the Church link in my signature, you'll see the extent of corruption in our organized christian religion. Is this corruption caused by human nature, or by something more sinister (evil force)?Answer:Evil is a "state of mind" therefore only has matters on earth.

11) Any ideas to improve my telekinesis skills?Answer:By opening up your electromagnetic potential.Meditate frequently, it open channels to self.

12) Anything I can do for you?Answer:Breathe deeply.

Thanks Menguard, I sincerely appreciate your effort.

Love & Light,
Steve

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
Menguard,

Did Jesus really die on the cross, or was he alive when they took him down?aNSWER:He passed onto other frequencies.Higher light frequencies.

BMW or Mercedes? (trick question)Mercedes.

Were Jesus and Mohamed taken up to heaven in space ships?Answer:In light frequencies.

Did Jimmy Houston know that he was shooting doped deer in a pen?Answer:NOPE

Is my girlfriend going to dump me?Nope Why?Why not.

TIA. You rock!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrubber
menguard

you have permission to do your stuff...

1) why do i keep experiencing difficulties -- for the last 6 months murphy's law has been using me as his example!!Answer:Because you have been acting to accordance to its laws.

2) when will these trials and tribulations end ?When were ready for another.

3) when will i reach my higher light ?Answer:Next year.

4) will the ottawa senators win the 2006 stanley cup playoffs ?Answer:Nope

5) trick question for you.... if a man speaks in a forest and there isn't a woman there to hear him - is he still wrong?Answer:Only by observation.

thanks
shrubber

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
hey menguard,

I had a few questions to add to my last post but I guess it's to late to edit it.

Can you tell me how I rank spiritually? (1-100. 1 being completely closed minded and arragant and 100 being enlightened)

Can you give me a date when I might reach my higher light?

What do you think of those "flying humanoids" that were seen a while back? Baloon? Hoax? Crazy rich guy with a jet pack?

Can you tell me anything about my very first incarnation? (like how long ago it was etc...)

I was meditating and when I was at the "colonies of light" place again. After a while, I suddenly got completely disassociated with my body and I was engulfed in a vibrating kinda feeling. Is this the precurser "vibrational state" feeling of an out of body experience or something different? (of course I paniced when I realized I couldn't tell if I was breathing.) The next time I meditated I felt it again but it was alot less intense but I couldn't disassociate from my body again. It's getting harder and harder to reach this point. does this mean I'm moving to fast?

What do you think of baha i?

Appreciated as always menguard.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

HS

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
10:25 PM 2/24/06 first I was a judge, then I was watching some water drip from some hanging seed and a person guess the plant by the taste of the water dripping off the seed. Then I was dreaming I was writing about this experience in some sort of star filled space. and wondered to myself whether it was greater to be a judge of others or about the seed, I thought it greater to be able to discern the seed. I thought I just heard a bird chirp at 10:31 PM 2/24/06.
Neither the affairs of mankind nor the birds do Gods' attentions go in favor , both being equal to God. God favors neither over the other of a man finding an answer to a dream or a bird finding a seed. Remember, it is written 'The answer is the parable is seed is the word of God.' This is why I took the last name of Seed, it is my birthright. For truly I believe we are all named honor seed by God. That is namely "respect the answer of God". And Gods' answer to your questions which are known before you even ask, is nothing more than yes and no.
Hear thou an answer from a man that is more than yes and no and you have heard an answer from man, not an answer from God through that man.
There are no higher answers from man than can be answered yes and no.
I am that I am. Even so, Jesus come.

Are your answers inspired of God Menguard? The answer is no. Many of the types of questions have not left you that choice, and so be it.

Honor Seed

[edit on 25-2-2006 by HS]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Growing Conspiracy... Just a tip. Menguard connects to the higher plane of conciousness to answer your questions. Depending on his informant, that means he is most likely to receive spiritual wisdom, on matters of existance, potential and conduct. From what I know of that plane, I don't think some of your questions will work very well.

is that so? because i believe i was asking manguard those questions not you. and if you read the first post in this thread manguard says ANY KIND of questions. if he can answer all things spiritual im sure hell have no trouble with non spiritual i mean read his answers, he knows everything. i mean he says he gets his answers from the "otherness" so, non spiritual should be a piece of cake for manguard. god knows where your answers come from.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I have some questions that I have been thinking about for a while now. What are you a fifth level initiate of? And what dose self mastery mean. I do have some questions about myself but I am a pretty strong believer that if I should know at this point then I already would.

I believe that everything has a time and place but who know, I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Menguard,

Do you know anything of Heaven's Gate? Did they really catch the UFO? Can you tell us more about Marshall Applewhite? Was he a Prophet or a Fool?

Thanks,

Sour

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join