It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Kinda funny that right when I was reading that last post of yours about numbers, I looked at the clock and it was 2:22

Meditate on the numbers repeated from spirit a' timeless expression' is worth the work.That is "exactness" in perfect motion.Whatever the numbers that keep repeating to you individualy I recommend to converting it to time and doing a meditation at that exact time.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 17-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
will i go to college?

what will my career be?

what is my true calling?

will i get married? if i do do i already know her?

who was i in my last life?

is jesse full of crap?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi menguard please read this

link

and this

link

and explain what is happening to me. Thx

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
You can get in a jam by opening your third eye chakra when it is not balanced with the other energy chakras.

Pacman, can you explain that?

Personally.. I have experience of two chakras: the third eye, and the crown. Both can be used for communication in the spiritual plane. I tend to think that the crown is used more for verbal communication, and the third eye is used more for vision and searching. When communicating with spirits as in mediumship, I find that the crown is activated more.. with a ringing in the ears.

But I have not heard anything about balances. So, fill me in.

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Why is it neccesary for protection? AAC.

Because negative entities may attempt to harm you with their malicious energy. It is much easier for them to do that if your open to the spiritual plane. Don't be vunerable, nor an easy target. If you apply protection, you will be shielded.

Originally posted by Menguard
Meditate on the numbers repeated from spirit a' timeless expression' is worth the work.That is "exactness" in perfect motion.Whatever the numbers that keep repeating to you individualy I recommend to converting it to time and doing a meditation at that exact time.

Interesting, I never thought of that. I'll give it a try and see what happens

[edit on 17/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does your higher self tell you something about my entity that I would like to know?

Thanks for the advice on meditating on my 222 anomoly. It is crazy how it appears to me everywhere.

Also, My thoughts OFTEN coorespond with surrounding music or conversations. Like if I'm thinking about a poignant thought (an epiphany), a true answer will suddenly reveal itself outside my mind through the lyrics of a song, or a billboard I randomly turn to see. So pure that you know its devine. Does this sound familiar at all?

AAC

[edit on 17-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I know what you mean, I've observed similar things myself. Some people say it's god's work.. since he is more subtle nowadays. I don't know though.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I know what you mean, I've observed similar things myself. Some people say it's god's work.. since he is more subtle nowadays. I don't know though.

Answer:Close its guiding you to your "timeless expression".

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
Any sites/books you can recommend that will help? I have the protection thing figured out pretty well thank goodness.
Cheers

Sure. Here is a good one. www.yogateacher.com...

The So-Haun is very powerful. Shiver in your boots with it!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow, 29 pages... keep up the work menguard

Here's a few questions for you if you don't mind (Thanks in advance
)

1: What will I end up studying/graduating from in college?
2: Where geographically, did my last past life take place?
3: When will I have my first "real time" OBE?
4: Just out of skepticism's sake, what object is sitting on top of my monitor at the moment?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Appreciate the feedback to all of us.

My question: What do you see as my purpose in this life, and what would be my best course of action to achieve greater enlightenment?

Thanks,

Dan

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Menguard,

Several people I have spoken to have felt that "something" bad is going to happen this year. Apparently the feeling is quite widespread, but people are keeping it to themselves, until asked, and then they're like "you feel it too?"

The theories vary widely, for example some people have suggested that the supervolcano in Yellowstone park will explode.. and others have suggested a terrible war, or economic collapse. Possibly a religious event? No-one knows for sure.. all they know is "something" bad, and major, will happen this year. Possibly in Summer - Fall/Autumn.

It is mostly psychics and sensitives that are "feeling" this. Since you're able to fish for answers better than most, can you try to find out what is going on?

I don't like armageddon theories, nor do I pay much attention to them. But this seems serious, so I also want to ask, should people be prepared to evacuate their nations? New Zealand sounds good to me right now.

Steve

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the link SteveR

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
o rly??

[edit on 18/2/06 by beebo]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hmm. just skimmed through this thread figured I'd ask a couple questions:

First a general one: people say that everything happens for a reason, is that true?

and a very personal one (sorry if this is to board for you to know what I'm trying to ask)...Should I tell her how I feel? should I risk ruining a friendship? I feel like I've been getting all sorts of signs for months that I should, is that true or is it just me making things up in my head?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
No no no.

I've seen 3 occassions where a guy has told a girl friend that he likes her more than friends.. and it has ended with rejection.

What you need to do, is to spruce up your image, work on being attractive, act very nice to her (even nicer than right now), and take her to romantic places, and try to spend some quality time with her. Don't flirt or show those intentions, just be a very nice guy.

If she already likes you, then that positive change will be enough to convince her to make a move, before she loses her chance to another girl.

Sorry, not very spiritual I know.

Steve

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I agree with SteveR. If she is showing you more attention, you should playfully become more mysterious. She will wonder why you aren't getting the point, all the while she is "thinking" about you. The more you think about a thought the heavier it gets, you know? She will then be asking you to be more than friends. Till then, be cool... (Speaking from experience) AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hey Menguard,
Your answers really hit home.

My question to you is about willpower or my lack of it.
I plod along in life under achieving and starting many things but rarely finish them. I know that when I apply myself I can achieve anything but rarely do.
I am asking if you know what is the cause of my lack of willpower and if you can suggest the best way to over come this?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey menguard, thanks for answering my questions.
I have a few regarding something other than myself

How old is the Human Race?

Why did the greatest civilizations fall? (atlantis and the like)

How old are the egyptian pyramids and sphinx? Is there really a hall of records?

Was life seeded or spontanious?

Are the "greys" related to us? Did we know them in the past?

what really happens december 21, 2012?

Do all living things have souls? (dogs, cats, mice, trees, flowers)

I think you said we were on mars before (right?) Why? A colony? Where did those people go? Another planet, died on mars, or back to earth? Spiritual ascension?

thanks Menguard

Zero

[edit on 19-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard,

Several people I have spoken to have felt that "something" bad is going to happen this year. Apparently the feeling is quite widespread, but people are keeping it to themselves, until asked, and then they're like "you feel it too?"

The theories vary widely, for example some people have suggested that the supervolcano in Yellowstone park will explode.. and others have suggested a terrible war, or economic collapse. Possibly a religious event? No-one knows for sure.. all they know is "something" bad, and major, will happen this year. Possibly in Summer - Fall/Autumn.

It is mostly psychics and sensitives that are "feeling" this. Since you're able to fish for answers better than most, can you try to find out what is going on?

I don't like armageddon theories, nor do I pay much attention to them. But this seems serious, so I also want to ask, should people be prepared to evacuate their nations? New Zealand sounds good to me right now.

Steve

I have that feeling too, SteveR.....its eerie, and I can't explain it. Just some kind of knowing, but I don't know what about lol....sounds insane huh?

As for NZ being pretty safe, I'd agree....I'm glad I am where I am.
Although some theory I read somewhere said the rising tides were gonna swallow us up oh and the one about the big earthquake around the ring of fire that will do us all in too
Heh.....with all the theories out there, none of us are really safe. But then again, there could be a bus out there headin for us too. Lifes to enjoy for the moment......nothing more in my opinion. Worrying about prophecies or theories just ruins the day!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Please tell the crowd my given name.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join