It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by shrubber
Why do I keep seeing 11:11, 1:11, etc ?

I keep seeing it too. Call me crazy, but there seems to be some kind of reason for this, maybe some kind of message/warning?
Could be all coincedence but it's strange that it keeps happening.

Guys, I myself see the numbers 222 everywhere. This means whatever we want them to mean, for we have created the need to see these numbers when they are in our area. For me I have maintained that 222 means good things (or yes). I have not yet been let down. We create what we are. AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What will be our new environment?

Will the physical bodies we reside in now, be the same bodies when the cycle changes?

Will there still be security in this new environment, or will it be a peaceful place?

Will there be occupation in the new environment?

Will reproduction work the same?

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 15-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey menguard,
I would have said something sooner but about an hour before you responded, my ISP deactivated service. I finally had a chance to look at your response and I can see what you're talking about. I'm still a bit fuzzy on the whole self discipline thing. Like I said, it's like there is a wall preventing me from developing spiritually. No matter how much time, patience, etc. I have, I can't seem to experience anything out of the "ordinary". I beleive in the spiritual side of life but that doesn't seem to help much. You were talking about it being caused by self discipline? To me, that would show intent. Why would I intentionally block myself from growing? Anyways, I have a few more questions if you have time.

Are our past lives happening in linear time? Or are they all happening simultaniously beyond time?(I'm more inclined to think simultaniously)

I have a problem with what people define as reality. I tend to view the world as more thought instead of physical. But there are moments where I kinda get slapped by the physical world and get sucked into the more traditional views but it's a rarity. Does this perception assist in blocking me from growing?

Lucid dreaming is something I really want to experience more of. I've had a few times where I came partially aware (enough to say "wait, this is a dream")but the dream still followed the same old script rules. I've tried reality testing, I've tried telling myself that I'll be aware, I often use BWGen (brain wave generator) and still I can't seem to acheive this.(or at least remember it) Is there another method that would be more successful for me?

What about careers? What would best suit me. (I've been looking but have had no luck)

And lastly, Is there any general advice you (or perhaps my own higher self or soul) could give me?

Thanks
Zero

[edit on 15-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What will be our new environment?Answer:Earth will move up in phases, and be more transluscent.We will be surrounded by forests and vegitation.It will be like a lovely garden and we get to do the pruning.

Will the physical bodies we reside in now, be the same bodies when the cycle changes?Answer:Yes, modified to handle more light chambers.It will become highly resonated.

Will there still be security in this new environment, or will it be a peaceful place?Answer:There will be security as far as the mind structure goes.Peace will come when understanding takes place.

Will there be occupation in the new environment?Answer:More spiritual oriented, to adapt to ones feelings and epiphanys.

Will reproduction work the same?Answer:The reproduction process will be the same but with specifications.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 15-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Menguard, can you describe a practical technique which one can apply to directly affect reality? To cause change. To harness creative potential.

[edit on 16/2/06 by SteveR]

[edit on 16/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What will the population (how many people) of this new environment?

Are we all one race as far as ethnicities?

In the bible it states that there will be a trumpet heard by all ears and all heads will bow before the lord. Is that trumpet that is heard by all, the noise one hears before entering the astral plane?

Is that what the cycle shift will entail, a separation of body and spirit for "speed-learning" before coming back to the new environment?

What will be the trigger to this transition? Has it already begun?

Thanks for everyone of them, AAC

[edit on 16-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Is there anything else I should know?

A word of advice, perhaps?Answer:The world is what you make it.

Anything I should know about any relationships?

Relations:Are nothing other than how we relate to one another.How we classify experiences of self reflection and expression.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Menguard, can you describe a practical technique which one can apply to directly affect reality? To cause change. To harness creative potential.
Answer:"By expressing your thoughts without reservation".By directing the "timeless guidelines" of our consciousness.By changing perspectives on lifes pictures.Here's your chance.

What promblems are given without solutions?
What is time without space?
Where are the bounderies of life?
What takes place after death?
What position is the best place to be in when it pertains to the heart?
What is the world without possibilities?
What governs our truths?
When does learning new things become a burden?
How does one know himself without bounderies?
What is the law that is without time?

[edit on 16-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Fascinating.. but, define boundaries?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Fascinating.. but, define boundaries?

Limitations , staged areas to play out.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
oh man another one comes down the pike .

there are like 4 or 5 people on this Board like menguard.

Seemily all knowing , guru techie , elighten above all else .

You would think if this people are Knowlegable they would have something better to do than Chit chat on a website... Maybe write a Book to share there Knowlege with the world ?? .

These guys give answears that you can read off any new age web site ,
Hell some of it sounds like Dr Phil .

its a shame that so many Sheeple are duped by them .

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What will the population (how many people) of this new environment?Answer:1/10 of the general population is integrating 7,8,9th density vibrations.

Are we all one race as far as ethnicities?Answer: We are part of the whole.Humanity will always be together as a species not divided.We have all experienced in some point in time a change in color or sex.

In the bible it states that there will be a trumpet heard by all ears and all heads will bow before the lord. Is that trumpet that is heard by all, the noise one hears before entering the astral plane? Answer:A poping sound, or electric waves popping or a cracking of a whip is that of the astral plane.

Is that what the cycle shift will entail, a separation of body and spirit for "speed-learning" before coming back to the new environment?Answer:It will be a flesh into spirit type of event.

What will be the trigger to this transition?Answer:Grounding of higher dimensional rays into the Earths atmospere.Solar fusion is hitting our Earth in mass waves.

Has it already begun? Yes, it has thats why everyone may feel very tired at times it is because the body is integrating higher dimensional rays and waking up the Earths cellular memory along with ours.

Thanks for everyone of them, AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You would think if this people are Knowlegable they would have something better to do than Chit chat on a website... Maybe write a Book to share there Knowlege with the world ?? .

How can you pretend to know what we do or don't do when we are NOT chatting umoungst ourselves? I could be writing a book as we speak? Now you're in it. lol. This oversight is equal to the oversight you have exoerienced on this thread. (if you read the thread, people are getting things out of this). Don't knock it until you try it... Doctor Phil...I mean, AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What happens to the rest, where do they go?

How can you tell if someone will be able to withstand the change?

Will the Earth be devoid of time?

Will we have any physical defense mechanisms?

How long will one live in this new existence before ascending elsewhere?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
oh man another one comes down the pike .

there are like 4 or 5 people on this Board like menguard.

Seemily all knowing , guru techie , elighten above all else .

These guys give answears that you can read off any new age web site ,
Hell some of it sounds like Dr Phil .

Answer:I can share answers "here" for free.This is part of the process is reflecting back reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What happens to the rest, where do they go?Answer:They go to another staged event.Another reality that fits their vibration.

How can you tell if someone will be able to withstand the change?Answer:They will remain here, by how the brain structure is unfolding.

Will the Earth be devoid of time?Answer:For a period of being.

Will we have any physical defense mechanisms?Answer:Mental projection and a higher awareness.

How long will one live in this new existence before ascending elsewhere?Answer: when vibrational patterning shifts.

Thanks, AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You answered so fast this time, I wanted to add a couple I was thinking of...

Was there ever life (humans) on Mars?

What is antimattier?

What do physics explain?

What is the next existence for the people that aren't withstanding the higher vibrational shift?

What physicality will we take in the next realm, our bodies now? A past Body?

When you say mental projection, does that mean action from thought?

Can we die in the next phase as we can die in this one?

Will we still be somewhat curious to our creator as we are now?

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I will be back in a few, have to take care of some errands.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hi menguard,

I've been following this thread, like many others have I'm sure.
There are many that appreciate your efforts......despite what others
might have to say.

I am pinching this off Intrepid's signature...

"Never attempt to teach a person that refuses to learn."

That line covers alottttta people doesn't it!

Kind regards

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey menguard,
I would have said something sooner but about an hour before you responded, my ISP deactivated service. I finally had a chance to look at your response and I can see what you're talking about. I'm still a bit fuzzy on the whole self discipline thing. Like I said, it's like there is a wall preventing me from developing spiritually. No matter how much time, patience, etc. I have, I can't seem to experience anything out of the "ordinary". I beleive in the spiritual side of life but that doesn't seem to help much. You were talking about it being caused by self discipline? To me, that would show intent. Why would I intentionally block myself from growing? Anyways, I have a few more questions if you have time.

Are our past lives happening in linear time? Or are they all happening simultaniously beyond time?(I'm more inclined to think simultaniously)

I have a problem with what people define as reality. I tend to view the world as more thought instead of physical. But there are moments where I kinda get slapped by the physical world and get sucked into the more traditional views but it's a rarity. Does this perception assist in blocking me from growing?
Answer:Our belief systems do guide our reality into being.If one is willing to be "open minded" one will never come up short because of the endless possibilities.

Lucid dreaming is something I really want to experience more of. I've had a few times where I came partially aware (enough to say "wait, this is a dream")but the dream still followed the same old script rules. I've tried reality testing, I've tried telling myself that I'll be aware, I often use BWGen (brain wave generator) and still I can't seem to acheive this.(or at least remember it) Is there another method that would be more successful for me?Answer:Try this out put on some cologne before going to bed and this should trigger a response or awareness that you are ready to go somewhere.

What about careers? What would best suit me. (I've been looking but have had no luck)Answer:Something in management.

And lastly, Is there any general advice you (or perhaps my own higher self or soul) could give me?Answer:"Let go of self limiting views."

Thanks
Zero

[edit on 15-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join