It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Menguard, thanks again.

I am impressed with your credentials, "Fifth Level Initiate, Self Mastery". What tradition did you reach that point with?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What would be the consequensces?:A life of his own digression.

Why does he leaves himself so vulnerable?For assurance of existance.
Is this act rebellious in the perception of others?Answer:In the eyes of the makers.

Are we that small?Answer: Picture us a "living cell" in comparison to existance.

Or is the creator that big?A" timeless expression" that moved all over the land with no bounderies other than self limitations.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 13-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcturi
Menguard, thanks again.

I am impressed with your credentials, "Fifth Level Initiate, Self Mastery". What tradition did you reach that point with?

Answer:A Cosmic heritage or awareness. A "timeless expression" defined me.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why is the creator defiant "in a sense." Why does he have to prove his existance?

What is the pinnacle of our civilizations existance?

How is the creators expression able to manifest in the physical form? Does the creator (and the other Gods) have an existence where they are in the physical?

What could cause the creators expression to turn sour?

Is there a force working against the creators expression? Who/what?

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 13-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks again Menguard, I appreciate that.

One last question, does the moon have any spiritual significance?

Answer:Gravitational cycles:Cyclonical force

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hello, thanks for all that you are doing!

I have a few questions:

1.) What was I in my past life? You have my permission to answer this question.

2.) What is my problem in life, and what can I do to fix it?

Thank you

[edit on 2/13/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Why is the creator defiant "in a sense." Why does he have to prove his existance? Answer:Because he is a faceless description.

What is the pinnacle of our civilizations existance?The brink of existance, the nano second, a world without turns.

How is the creators expression able to manifest in the physical form? Does the creator (and the other Gods) have an existence where they are in the physical?Answer:An electromagnetic potential defies laws it abides to potential.

What could cause the creators expression to turn sour?Answer:Nothing other than self.

Is there a force working against the creators expression?Other than the "human expression", no one we are working aside him in expression but behind him as far as development goes.

Thanks, AAC

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Are guardian angels sent by the other makers?

Or are they the foresight of our creators expression?

Is the best yet to come?

AAC

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Physics yes, but no spiritual association to it?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Physics yes, but no spiritual association to it?

"Everything is a reflection of spirit".

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Are guardian angels sent by the other makers?Answers:Guardians of reality exist in many hemispheres.

Or are they the foresight of our creators expression?They are non physical beings, that uphold laws of conduct.In a sense yes.

Is the best yet to come?Answer:The best is to come when we realise our potential, we are "timeless beings" trapped within a description that applys to its physical limitations.We are "free matter" that comes and goes as it pleases, when we teach laws it always in our best interest to assist its bounderies.

AAC

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I guess I've asked alot of questions, but if you don't mind -

1) Did an advanced civilization exist before our stone age times? There are theories around that it got wiped out by some cataclysimic event, maybe nuclear. If it existed; What were these people like?

2) Will the global change in awareness (coming 2012?) cease and prevent the exploitation of mankind?

3) Do you beleive the Christian/Jewish god is the root of all?

4) Do other gods exist on this planet? Are they under him or equal?

5) Was the dropping of the atomic bomb the worst sin of mankind?

I wish you good luck in gaining these answers from the higher 'sea of consciousness'.

Lastly. 6) Why did you choose purple for your miniprofile text?

Steve

[edit on 14/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello again menguard. I have come back with a few more questions to ask. Thank you for your answers to my previous questions.

1. Is it true that psychic abilities (telekenesis, remote viewing ect..) are indeed real and that with practice anyone can develop them?

2. If psychic abilites are real what makes it possible to tap into these abilties and to use them?

3. Lastly if they are real, what abilites do I have the most ablity with with even though I may not know it?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InspectorOne
1. Is it true that psychic abilities (telekenesis, remote viewing ect..) are indeed real and that with practice anyone can develop them?

2. If psychic abilites are real what makes it possible to tap into these abilties and to use them?

Interesting questions, same ones I had before I looked into this. I think that 1) is definitely true.. and 2) is the 'will' of your spirit. Possibility is infinite requiring only belief and development. Not sure about 3), Menguard will be able to help more.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What gives us pleasure in the next layer?

What is the most noteable aspect of timeless living?

Are there friendships in the next layer?

Is our creation, the creators expression, his journey to becoming something else? A god?

Thanks AAC

[edit on 14-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I guess I've asked alot of questions, but if you don't mind -

1) Did an advanced civilization exist before our stone age times? There are theories around that it got wiped out by some cataclysimic event, maybe nuclear. If it existed; What were these people like?Answer:Yes.These people were a highly advanced beings self realised in the potential department.They were electromagnetic potentials that could affect matter.Mental projection was part of their truth.They knew bounderies, and sought peace.

2) Will the global change in awareness (coming 2012?) cease and prevent the exploitation of mankind?Answer:No mankind is a potential, therefore creative in its design.There will always be exploitation of some other to show off their designing capabilities.

3) Do you beleive the Christian/Jewish god is the root of all?Anything with a higher knowledge of Earths design and any other planets is a graduate of potential.These beings are the "standard potential" until new designs arrive.tHEY HAVE COMPLETED THERE UNIVERSE AND ARE TRANSVERSING TIME AND SPACE TO UNFOLD NEW POSSIBILITIES OF CREATIVE DESIGN AND POTENTIAL.wE WERE ONLY GIVEN WHAT WE CAN WORK WITH SO THEY COULD MOVE ON.tHEY GAVE US THE "BLUEPRINT" NOW ITS TIME FOR US TO SEE THE DESIGN. oNCE THE DESIGN IS SEEN (NEW POTENTIALS) OPEN UP FOR "CREATIVE DESIGN" WITHIN THE CAPABILITIES OF THEIR NEW DESIGN.tHOUGHTS TRANSVERSE SPACE AND TIME AND MANIFEST INTO MATTER, WHICH IS A REFLECTIVE POTENTIAL OF POSSIBILITIES.WE LIVE OUT THE THOUGHT PROJECTIONS.THOUGHTS CREATE MATTER, NEW WORLDS OPEN UP WITH NEW EXPRESSIONS OF THOUGHT PROCESSING.

4) Do other gods exist on this planet? Are they under him or equal?Answer:There are more gods than can be counted.Only when one goes beyond the design of earth are the Gods realised.

5) Was the dropping of the atomic bomb the worst sin of mankind?Answer:The worst is not cleaning up.Remember "sin" is just another word for bounderies.It holds you to its regulations and prerequisites.There is no RIGHT and Wrong only Energy in constant motion.This is how we become self realised of potential, whether harmful or helpful.Sometimes the best things to come are after the potential hazard.It reawakens us with our potentials.

I wish you good luck in gaining these answers from the higher 'sea of consciousness'.

Lastly. 6) Why did you choose purple for your miniprofile text?
Purple is a color that "reflects" balance.

Steve

:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InspectorOne
Hello again menguard. I have come back with a few more questions to ask. Thank you for your answers to my previous questions.

1. Is it true that psychic abilities (telekenesis, remote viewing ect..) are indeed real and that with practice anyone can develop them?Answer:They are as real as you make them.A self relised potential.

2. If psychic abilites are real what makes it possible to tap into these abilties and to use them?Answer:Our TRUTHS are governed by our belief system, if one is self realised of potential, possibilities are endless.

3. Lastly if they are real, what abilites do I have the most ablity with with even though I may not know it?
Telekinetic ability, it is in your belief system therefore it is a self realised potential and possibility.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What gives us pleasure in the next layer?

What is the most noteable aspect of timeless living?Answer"Free Expression".

Are there friendships in the next layer?Answer:Oh most definite just with a higher understanding.

Is our creation, the creators expression, his journey to becoming something else? A god?Answer:Just another facet/reflection of self realised potential.

Thanks AAC

[edit on 14-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Menguard,

Just a few quick questions for you...

1. Why do I keep seeing 11:11, 1:11, etc ?
  2. Should I stay or should I go?
  3. And the obvious...What am I here for?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
here is a question. Who is your higher light? Is it yourself?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join