It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Why do we have Guardian angels?Answer:To protect and serve.

Where did their desire to help come from?From the spiritual heirarchy.Soldiers of light were needed for lifes discourse.

And how did they achieve that responsibilty?By fortitude.

Who is Northanya to my eternal being?A lover of sorts of practical wisdom.

Thanks Menguard, AAC

Personal note:Northanya's fortay is "wisdom and pratical judgement".

[edit on 8-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by bratok
If I may re-ask my questions that, I guess, went unnoticed.

1. what do you think is my purpose here on earth ?Answer:To let go of unresolved issues.
Is, what I currently think of it, correct?No, not without judgement.

2. Do you foresee some major improvements in my understanding of life, intuition, spiritual gorwth, etc. ?CONSECUTIVELY.
If so, when could it happen? 6 month? This year? Next year?Six months from now, more unfoldment of spiritual nature will take place.

3. Will TIN help with it and when are they going to release it?TIN is nothing more than a by product of fear.

Thanx!

Thank you for your answers!

>> Answer:To let go of unresolved issues.

What do you think might be this unresolved issues? From past lifes? Me with myself or other people?

>> No, not without judgement.

Unfortunatelly english is not my native languague, maybe you could please refraze it?
I thought that my purpose, in addition to solving unresolved issues, might be sort of an "indigo lightworker", am I worng ?

>> TIN is nothing more than a by product of fear.

Maybe you could please explain what does it have to do with fear? Frear of what, whom?

Thanx!

[edit on 8-2-2006 by bratok]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmIMad
Very good, menguard - I am curious..............

You said "only when one is ready for truth, will he receive".

I have been wondering for many years about a certain thing in my childhood. If you know what it is - please say. If you know why it was mean't to be - please explain.

I am wondering if something from a past life caused this to happen.

I have tried to elaborate, but don't want to lead you.

You have my permission, and thank you

[edit on 7-2-2006 by AmIMad]

Answer:It seems you already have the answer before you, you just have to claim your knowledge of it.

Thankyou, however I am stumped................

Did I abandon a child in another life?

Also, what about Egypt?

Many thanks again.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by AmIMad]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If I may re-ask my questions that, I guess, went unnoticed.

1. what do you think is my purpose here on earth ?Answer:To let go of unresolved issues.
Is, what I currently think of it, correct?No, not without judgement.

2. Do you foresee some major improvements in my understanding of life, intuition, spiritual gorwth, etc. ?CONSECUTIVELY.
If so, when could it happen? 6 month? This year? Next year?Six months from now, more unfoldment of spiritual nature will take place.

3. Will TIN help with it and when are they going to release it?TIN is nothing more than a by product of fear.Answer:Elaborate on tin from your pers pective that way we have a bigger picture.

Thanx!

Thank you for your answers!

>> Answer:To let go of unresolved issues.You are your past, present and future self.Whatever is unresolved is all happening at once in this lifetime.The layers of all these selves are one, lying dormant.Activate these selves with grounding in light to activate your cellular memory.

What do you think might be this unresolved issues? From past lifes? Me with myself or other people?

>> No, not without judgement.

Unfortunatelly english is not my native languague, maybe you could please refraze it?
I thought that my purpose, in addition to solving unresolved issues, might be sort of an "indigo lightworker", am I worng ?

>> TIN is nothing more than a by product of fear.

Maybe you could please explain what does it have to do with fear? Frear of what, whom?

Thanx!

[edit on 8-2-2006 by bratok]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What is my fortay?

Has Earth had unknown civilizations on it before?

Will it get alot worse before it gets better?

What am I missing?

AAC

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey menguard,

I was just browseing the first few pages of the thread and thought I'd ask some questions of my own, which are basically what other people have asked

Oh, and incase you need it, I give full permission for you to do what you need to in order to get the answers.

1. What was I in my last past life, and if you can, what about the life before that? That's assuming I had past lives

2. What is my purpose in this life? Will I fullfill this prupose, if you can tell?

3. A similar question, How will my life turn out? Ie. Are you able to see what I will make of myself in this life, similar to saying, what/who I was in a past life?

I look forward to your answers

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What is my fortay?Perserverence and Dominance.

Has Earth had unknown civilizations on it before?Yes, before our travels to Earth.Evolved souls set up our world, we just took part in it.In a sense our future selves are waiting for things to unfold.

Will it get alot worse before it gets better?Clearing out" old cycles" can be unbearing, but the pay off is worth it.

What am I missing?Just that humans are playing out a "Galactic event".A timeless event that will rejuvenate ourselves.By bringing back our inheritance.We are Guardians of truth.We must know all aspects of self to be Guardians of Reality.We reflect back balance.Balancing ourselves is the best way for other existences to cross that bridge of relations.

AAC

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
who is my gardian angle? if i have one...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Very good, menguard - I am curious..............

You said "only when one is ready for truth, will he receive".

I have been wondering for many years about a certain thing in my childhood. If you know what it is - please say. If you know why it was mean't to be - please explain.

I am wondering if something from a past life caused this to happen.

I have tried to elaborate, but don't want to lead you.

You have my permission, and thank you

Answer:It seems you already have the answer before you, you just have to claim your knowledge of it.

Thankyou, however I am stumped................

Did I abandon a child in another life?Answer:Whatever life lived in that period only has (relevence) to the life you give it today.For every new life is a clean slate.The only reason we choose to relive experiences is to further knowledge on it or further the overall view or vantage point more refined then the next.

Also, what about Egypt?Egypt is a place of wonder, mystery and journey.

Many thanks again.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by AmIMad]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Is it necessary for me to astrally project?

Do I need the experience to recognize more?

Where did I live in my last past life? How many have I had?

Is Northanya Swedish? Was she assigned me or did she choose me?

Who are the Philosophers from SIRUS? What are their motives?

I asked you before if you knew my purpose, you said Not without time. Have you had enough time to ponder?

Thanks again Menguard, AAC

[edit on 10-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Menguard, you have spoken alot of wise statements, and it's very intriguing. I don't doubt those parts of your answers...

However, personal connection to other people on the board may be another matter. I do feel there has been some inaccuracy. As I said earlier, you have spoken alot of wisdom, and I feel you are honest, so this personal inaccuracy I've observed is not a criticism of you, nor would it be your fault.

It may not be possible to find the "right" personal information all the time, it could be mostly hit and miss. So if your willing, I would like to test the connections, if you could provide me with my middle name I would be grateful.

Let me just say again, that this isn't a criticism or doubt about you, but I have my concerns about the accuracy of personal connections. That is all.

Thanks,
Steve

[edit on 9/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
***What is your opinion on 2012? I'm just curious on this question.

***How can I break this cycle in my life? What I mean is I feel as though I would grow spiritually, but then overtime I would forget about it, and eventually I would grow again because of certain events that occured while I just have a normal life.

***Well, I believe that our belief and fear hinder us from using our abilites to it's fullest potential? What method do you suggest to break this barrier?

***Can you just teach us ways to tap into our spiritual self?

***I've been trying to discover and learn about myself for the past 4-5 years, but I feel as though I haven't figured myself out 100%, what are your suggestion?

***Why are there so much drama in this world?

...yea thats all I can think of for now!! Well I shall be waiting for your respond

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thankyou.

You speak many wise words in general.

I just was curious to know if you could help me explain why I had to go through what I did as a child. Everyone who knows me tells me I've got a chip on my shoulder because of it

Anyway, I'll just say she was a fool and I'll get over it.........one day.........maybe.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Is it necessary for me to astrally project?Only if you see fit.

Do I need the experience to recognize more?Answer:You need only what is forgotten.We are nothingness, we are space into matter.

Where did I live in my last past life?Europe. How many have I had? Seventy four.

Is Northanya Swedish?Yes,a go between. Was she assigned me or did she choose me?You both choose the most likely "canidate" for the job.How, by your options selected in life.

Who are the Philosophers from SIRUS?A well organised group of "potential extremities". What are their motives?Answer:Servitude towards humanity, by opening bridges of awareness.

I asked you before if you knew my purpose, you said Not without time. Have you had enough time to ponder?Answer:A timeless probability.

Thanks again Menguard, AAC

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hankyone
who is my gardian angle? if i have one...

Answer:Awareness.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Thankyou.

You speak many wise words in general.

I just was curious to know if you could help me explain why I had to go through what I did as a child. Everyone who knows me tells me I've got a chip on my shoulder because of it

Anyway, I'll just say she was a fool and I'll get over it.........one day.........maybe.

Answer:You only have a chip on your shoulder because you released what happened.You went through it so others wouldn't have to.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
***What is your opinion on 2012? I'm just curious on this question.Answer:This will be a point in time when man and machine will know nothing.A place of question as the world turns.

***How can I break this cycle in my life? What I mean is I feel as though I would grow spiritually, but then overtime I would forget about it, and eventually I would grow again because of certain events that occured while I just have a normal life.

***Well, I believe that our belief and fear hinder us from using our abilites to it's fullest potential? What method do you suggest to break this barrier?
Answer:By realising all posibilities."The world is open for input but closed by belief".
***Can you just teach us ways to tap into our spiritual self?:By freeing yourself of limited views.Answer:Remain "open" so information still can be processed without regret or retribution.

***I've been trying to discover and learn about myself for the past 4-5 years, but I feel as though I haven't figured myself out 100%, what are your suggestion?Answer:To let go of yourself.

***Why are there so much drama in this world?Answer:"Unrealised potential".We govern only what are thoughts tell us.

...yea thats all I can think of for now!! Well I shall be waiting for your respond

[edit on 10-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard, you have spoken alot of wise statements, and it's very intriguing. I don't doubt those parts of your answers...

However, personal connection to other people on the board may be another matter. I do feel there has been some inaccuracy. As I said earlier, you have spoken alot of wisdom, and I feel you are honest, so this personal inaccuracy I've observed is not a criticism of you, nor would it be your fault.

It may not be possible to find the "right" personal information all the time, it could be mostly hit and miss. So if your willing, I would like to test the connections, if you could provide me with my middle name I would be grateful.

Let me just say again, that this isn't a criticism or doubt about you, but I have my concerns about the accuracy of personal connections. That is all.

Thanks,
Steve Right.

[edit on 9/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Mengaurd, they just keep coming...

After this life, will our spirits ever be limited again?

What are you looking most forward to in the future?

What will I acomplish for others?

Who will affect me the most?

What will be my biggest obstacle?

What does "a go between" mean?

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 11-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Mengaurd, they just keep coming...

After this life, will our spirits ever be limited again?Answer:Not by certainity.

What are you looking most forward to in the future?Answer:A life full of "probable results".

What will I acomplish for others?Answer:A necessity for things to come.

Who will affect me the most?Answer:Your future.

What will be my biggest obstacle?Solitude.

What does "a go between" mean?A place of Scandinavian descent.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 11-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join