It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answers:It entails possibilities that are beyond comprehension from this point in time.Picture everyone in the world capable of shifting the world image with Perception.Just by mere visualizations things come in and out of play.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by menguard]

How can you become the imagination, without structure? This may just be the cap on my comprehension though.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Answers:It entails possibilities that are beyond comprehension from this point in time.Picture everyone in the world capable of shifting the world image with Perception.Just by mere visualizations things come in and out of play.

How can you become the imagination, without structure? This may just be the cap on my comprehension though.
\

A "creative potential" exists in us all and this is in the height of our being.Structure is only based on what is known, when the unknown happens multitudes of possibilities exist.Everyone in the world represents a symbol somewhat the same yet very different.Each living being represents a symbolic jesture.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

A "creative potential" exists in us all and this is in the height of our being.Structure is only based on what is known, when the unknown happens multitudes of possibilities exist.Everyone in the world represents a symbol somewhat the same yet very different.Each living being represents a symbolic jesture.

Sounds good. AAC

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaltyBeachedRat
menguard
What is my purpose?
Where will my current path lead? A direct design made by you.A place of soveritude.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Menguard, I know you mentioned you have difficulty going into past lives. But since your less busy now, do you think you could give it a go? If not that's ok.

Thanks
Steve

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard, I know you mentioned you have difficulty going into past lives. But since your less busy now, do you think you could give it a go? If not that's ok.

Thanks
Steve

You were a writer of decree, in merchant times.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to consider my questions.

1. Why do I feel so closely affiliated with one specific culture, when I live and was bought up so far from it?

2. Will my current intentions with regard to personal relationships come to fruition?

3. If you have time, Q1 may relate to past life experience. I would be immensely grateful for your insight.

Regards,

Matt

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by under4orce
Thank you for taking the time to consider my questions.

1. Why do I feel so closely affiliated with one specific culture, when I live and was bought up so far from it? It is your roots.

2. Will my current intentions with regard to personal relationships come to fruition? When your ready to take on the happenings.

3. If you have time, Q1 may relate to past life experience. I would be immensely grateful for your insight.A "journeyman" of northern plains

Regards,

Matt

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You were a writer of decree, in merchant times.

Interesting, what about the last life? Something in the 20th century?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Answer:A poet of novel ability.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks - Last question, WW2 was once mentioned to me, what job comes to mind?

Steve

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks - Last question, WW2 was once mentioned to me, what job comes to mind?

Steve

Theoretician

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Menguard, got to be honest, this past life "stuff" is pretty interesting, for I have no direct understanding. What was I in my past life? Perennial thanks... AAC

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i would like to know about my past life too, only if its not asking too much

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Menguard, got to be honest, this past life "stuff" is pretty interesting, for I have no direct understanding. What was I in my past life? Perennial thanks... AAC

A Forester.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hankyone

A honey maker

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Lobster

menguard, I realize this isn't an important question, but just for fun: which university did I graduate from?

Also, I was wondering about parallel universes: do they exist? and if so how many are there? Thanks!

Answer:US,
Parallel universes exist in the fabric of our imagination, it is where we took a life that branched itself unto other foilage.It is a life that took a different direction of a planned course.There are as many as choices on earth.Imagination creates life.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by menguard]

Actually, I graduated from James Madison University, but that's alright I won't hold it against you.

Enlightening response on the question of parallel universes. Learning about things like this makes me want to learn even more.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why thank you,
I kept getting Un and Us go figure.I appreciate all your guys and gals responses no matter the outcome.Must a had a sense of humor or something else to it.

University of "United States" and "United Nations".When the time comes we will all be graduates,(United) being the key word.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

A honey maker

hopefully i'll do better this time

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

A honey maker

hopefully i'll do better this time

Lol, that was pretty comical Hankyone, YOU MADE ME LAUGH.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join