It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well guys and gals if there is any last minute responses or inquiry I am off to la la land.Night all.Menguard

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What is your purpose in doing this? Just a simple question. AAC

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I guess I have a few questions after finding these boards... and you have permission to answer them.

1st question is.... am I on the correct path towards self realization and freeing myself of the ego?

2nd.. There is this young woman that I love.... will i soon learn what her feelings are??

3rd I need to choose a concentration or profession soon.. I know I want to help people, but what am I most suitable for?

4th who/what was I in my most profound past life?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

To make people [aware of potential] and that we are always on a constant path of learning, experiencing and living.I do this out of expression of my heart.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool988
I guess I have a few questions after finding these boards... and you have permission to answer them.

1st question is.... am I on the correct path towards self realization and freeing myself of the ego?If you are ready for truth you must become truth.This way you will know when truth is spoken.

2nd.. There is this young woman that I love.... will i soon learn what her feelings are??When you become self realized of potential.

3rd I need to choose a concentration or profession soon.. I know I want to help people, but what am I most suitable for?Acupressure.

4th who/what was I in my most profound past life?A diver.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

To make people [aware of potential] and that we are always on a constant path of learning, experiencing and living.I do this out of expression of my heart.

Too shay! AAC

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Answer:Elaborate on what you want to know.

Well, not much to elaborate on that one anymore.

How am I going to make a living?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hey menguard,

I was just browseing the first few pages of the thread and thought I'd ask some questions of my own, which are basically what other people have asked

Oh, and incase you need it, I give full permission for you to do what you need to in order to get the answers.

1. What was I in my last past life, and if you can, what about the life before that? That's assuming I had past lives

2. What is my purpose in this life? Will I fullfill this prupose, if you can tell?

3. A similar question, How will my life turn out? Ie. Are you able to see what I will make of myself in this life, similar to saying, what/who I was in a past life?

I look forward to your answers

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Is this thread still going? hmmp.. if so then I have 3 questions, if you don't mind answering.

1) What is the purpose of my life?
2) How come I never seen any aliens, UFOs or whatever, but I feel demonic/paranormal presenece within my room and AROUND me, frequently? (like last night)
And one time I woke up with three long scratches on my back?

And last question, the most important one.
3) What am I looking for? Why is it that I feel that I'm looking for something, but I don't know what it is?

Also, I'm not sure if this can help but, some girl I knew awhile ago, she could literally "see" through me, she told me everything that nobody knows about me, and she even told me things which are secret, within my heart/soul.
She said that in my past life, I was a very powerful, rich and evil man - and that is why in my current life, this life, I'm the kindest person, always willing to give and help, even people who aren't my friends etc. - and on the other hand, inside myself (my soul), I'm worse than Hitler, Stalin, Satan etc..
I'm the most violent, corrupt and angry soul that she had ever known.

And one more thing, why is it that I feel angry, violently mad and strong against demons, ghosts and all? as if they can't scare me because I feel like satan/lucifer himself inside my soul, that nobody (demonic and paranormal) can frighten me, but -I- scare the demons and ghosts away.
I even sometimes have these dreams in whom I kill, slay and slaughter demons/ghosts who try to harm my family, and I enjoy killing those demons, and I get a feel of "satisfaction" when killing them.
All in all, they are scared of me.
Why?

I really wish you could answer me those questions.
This is me, and that is my life.

Thank you.

-sinarty

[edit on 6-2-2006 by sinarty]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaltyBeachedRat
menguard
What is my purpose?
Where will my current path lead? A direct design made by you.A place of soveritude.

What is soveritude? Is it different from servitude?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey Menguard,

Like alot of people, I've been quite impressed. I have a few questions of my own. For as long as I can remember, it's seemed like I'm standing in front of a brick wall. I'm going no where, have never had anywhere to go. Spiritually, I can't seem to connect with anything. If that's not bad enough, my perception of the world has always been equal to a dream with infinite possibilities, but I'm missing something. It's like realizing you're in a nightmare where you can do anything but can't for an unkown reason or feel like all your strength has been taken or faded away. I've always beleived that the only limitations are the ones we create for ourselves....

Q1. Is this wall fear? My emotions are usually locked behind this wall as well.
Q2. What is my point in this incarnation?
Q3. Why has the name Zero always felt right to me?
Q4. What about past lives? How many have I had? What sort of "people" was I? Professions? Do any stand out? (of course you have my full permission)
Q5.I've tried lucid dreaming, OOBE, meditation but again, I can't seem to connect with anything. It's like something is preventing growth. Is there a reason?

Thanks for your time Menguard

Zero

[edit on 6-2-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
my perception of the world has always been equal to a dream with infinite possibilities, but I'm missing something. It's like realizing you're in a nightmare where you can do anything but can't for an unkown reason or feel like all your strength has been taken or faded away. I've always beleived that the only limitations are the ones we create for ourselves....

Very interesting you should say that. I think the same way. Maybe we should form a support group

Jokes aside, it will be interesting to see what Menguard says of this. There are so many possibilities in life, it's infinite.. there's so many things we can personally do, so much it's unimaginable, and I know those things can be achieved. But there is just something.. holding us back. Maybe it's just a mental/emotional thing, maybe it will pass in time.

[edit on 6/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have a few questions myself about a few things...

1. I feel that I have a more meaningful reason for existance and I was wondering if you knew that that was?
2. My mother passed away at the age of 38 in 1999 of "natural causes". I am curious to know if this is true and if you are able to speak with her.
3. I have a few business ideas I want to try but I always play things safe. Should I risk it and test the market or should I continue my 9-5 and play it safe?

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide me. I give you my full permission to seek whatever answers you can.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

menguard
What is my purpose?
Where will my current path lead? A direct design made by you.A place of soveritude.

What is soveritude? Is it different from servitude?

Answer:
It is the free expression of self with no windows, spontaneity.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Hey Menguard,

Like alot of people, I've been quite impressed. I have a few questions of my own. For as long as I can remember, it's seemed like I'm standing in front of a brick wall. I'm going no where, have never had anywhere to go. Spiritually, I can't seem to connect with anything. If that's not bad enough, my perception of the world has always been equal to a dream with infinite possibilities, but I'm missing something. It's like realizing you're in a nightmare where you can do anything but can't for an unkown reason or feel like all your strength has been taken or faded away. I've always beleived that the only limitations are the ones we create for ourselves....

Q1. Is this wall fear? My emotions are usually locked behind this wall as well.
Q2. What is my point in this incarnation?
Q3. Why has the name Zero always felt right to me?
Q4. What about past lives? How many have I had? What sort of "people" was I? Professions? Do any stand out? (of course you have my full permission)
Q5.I've tried lucid dreaming, OOBE, meditation but again, I can't seem to connect with anything. It's like something is preventing growth. Is there a reason?

Thanks for your time Menguard

Zero

Answer:
This wall is social structure and the way we are set up as a society in a set reality.To understand how you came to be the person you are through definition.Zero is a point in between life and death.Lives that are intersecting with other points of existance simultaneously.Sixty four.Persuasive life styles.Self discipline, keeps you subject to your own ruling or laws.Use the same discipline that created the block and release it.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by naturalskeptik
I have a few questions myself about a few things...

1. I feel that I have a more meaningful reason for existance and I was wondering if you knew that that was?
2. My mother passed away at the age of 38 in 1999 of "natural causes". I am curious to know if this is true and if you are able to speak with her.
3. I have a few business ideas I want to try but I always play things safe. Should I risk it and test the market or should I continue my 9-5 and play it safe?
Answer:1.Rectitude=Righteousness.
2.I get heart attack/heart failure.
3.I can give you most probable expressions of her essence.Try it in a year when the market is ready.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide me. I give you my full permission to seek whatever answers you can.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Menguard, something I've always thought about, yet always had different answers:

What is the purpose of self-progression in comparison to one who stays in the blind?

Is their benifit (besides the painfully obvious) to reaching a higher self in this lifetime?

Do those progression carry over through incarnations?

What is the purpose of our existence, through the eyes (So to speak) of the Gods who created the process?

Will I one day be a product of all my incarnations? (as I know I am already)

When the change occurs, how will the cycle work then?

What can/will attack the "mind structure?"

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 6-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinarty
Is this thread still going? hmmp.. if so then I have 3 questions, if you don't mind answering.

1) What is the purpose of my life?Answer
irectness.
2) How come I never seen any aliens, UFOs or whatever, but I feel demonic/paranormal presenece within my room and AROUND me, frequently? (like last night)Answer:Frequent attacks on the mind structure.
And one time I woke up with three long scratches on my back?: A Self inflicted Journey.

And last question, the most important one.
3) What am I looking for? Why is it that I feel that I'm looking for something, but I don't know what it is?Answer:Inner peace,you are looking for acknowledgment.

Also, I'm not sure if this can help but, some girl I knew awhile ago, she could literally "see" through me, she told me everything that nobody knows about me, and she even told me things which are secret, within my heart/soul.
She said that in my past life, I was a very powerful, rich and evil man - and that is why in my current life, this life, I'm the kindest person, always willing to give and help, even people who aren't my friends etc. - and on the other hand, inside myself (my soul), I'm worse than Hitler, Stalin, Satan etc..
I'm the most violent, corrupt and angry soul that she had ever known.

And one more thing, why is it that I feel angry, violently mad and strong against demons, ghosts and all? as if they can't scare me because I feel like satan/lucifer himself inside my soul, that nobody (demonic and paranormal) can frighten me, but -I- scare the demons and ghosts away.
I even sometimes have these dreams in whom I kill, slay and slaughter demons/ghosts who try to harm my family, and I enjoy killing those demons, and I get a feel of "satisfaction" when killing them.
All in all, they are scared of me.
Why?Answer:You have them because they are guiding you to a source.

I really wish you could answer me those questions.
This is me, and that is my life.

Thank you.

-sinarty

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Menguard, something I've always thought about, yet always had different answers:

What is the purpose of self-progression in comparison to one who stays in the blind?Self progression leads to infinte, when blindness leads to ignorance.

Is their benifit (besides the painfully obvious) to reaching a higher self in this lifetime?Answer: Unaccountable information.Information or data that goes beyond normal human standpoint.

Do those progression carry over through incarnations?Answer:You have all the information stored in you from every life lived.The cell coding becomes aware of itself.

What is the purpose of our existence, through the eyes (So to speak) of the Gods who created the process?Answer:To further and progress without acknowledgement.

Will I one day be a product of all my incarnations? (as I know I am already)Oh yes, the times have already begun.

When the change occurs, how will the cycle work then?Answer:The cycle works with each individual in its own individual way,without interpretation.

What attacks the mind structure?Phantasmic projections.By attacking the central nervous system with energy waves.
Thanks, AAC

[edit on 6-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Answer:Elaborate on what you want to know.

Well, not much to elaborate on that one anymore.

How am I going to make a living?

Answer:
Scuba diving or Lawyer.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join