It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What attacks the mind structure?Phantasmic projections.By attacking the central nervous system with energy waves.

What is the known source of such an intrusion?

Also, I was referring to the cycle shift you foresee in 2010-2017. What will be the change of course?

Why is love the cure for everything? What is the creators allegience to love?

Does the infinite aspect of our universe have its counter-part? Meaning, on the other side of the mirror, do the God's have structure?

AAC

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I asked a couple questions much earlier in the post. I just have one more for you.

What will my career eventually be? Basically how will I make a living in say 5 years? Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Very good, menguard - I am curious..............

You said "only when one is ready for truth, will he receive".

I have been wondering for many years about a certain thing in my childhood. If you know what it is - please say. If you know why it was mean't to be - please explain.

I am wondering if something from a past life caused this to happen.

I have tried to elaborate, but don't want to lead you.

You have my permission, and thank you

[edit on 7-2-2006 by AmIMad]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi - only just spotted this thread. Interesting.

1. Will we see disclosure this year? Yes or no will do (disclosure in the UFO sense of the word).
2. How many times have I been reincarnated?
3. My purpose in this life?
4. Your purpose in this life?
5. What is Alanis Morissette's purpose in life?
6. Is the serpo project a hoax?

and finally

7. Will I be getting back together with my girlfriend?

Edit : Thanks in advance.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Nova]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

What attacks the mind structure?Phantasmic projections.By attacking the central nervous system with energy waves.

What is the known source of such an intrusion?Answer: Deceased ones or astral realm entities.They can give you their thought patterning through energetic intrusion.

Also, I was referring to the cycle shift you foresee in 2010-2017. What will be the change of course?Answer:The change of course will be foresight.We will be seeing things in other existences and at the same time as our everyday reality.

Why is love the cure for everything? What is the creators allegience to love?Answer: Love is a condition of the light every facet of knowledge including the dark knowledge.Darkness is nothing more than a denser light source.

Does the infinite aspect of our universe have its counter-part? Meaning, on the other side of the mirror, do the God's have structure?

AAC

ANSWER:In there own "vibrational pattering" is where there knowledge lies.Theirs is of a group memory complex.The most simplistic way and efficient manner."Simple effeciency".

(Fixed typo.)

[edit on 7-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JMOVA
I asked a couple questions much earlier in the post. I just have one more for you.

What will my career eventually be? Basically how will I make a living in say 5 years? Thanks again.

Answer:Frontiering.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Hi - only just spotted this thread. Interesting.

1. Will we see disclosure this year? Yes or no will do (disclosure in the UFO sense of the word).No not at this time, in the years to come it will be irrefutable evidence.All it takes is one world known official to make the wave on mass proportions.

2. How many times have I been reincarnated?Seventy five
3. My purpose in this life?World peace.
4. Your purpose in this life?Peacemaker,humanitarian,communicator.
5. What is Alanis Morissette's purpose in life?Forgiveness.
6. Is the serpo project a hoax?The most realistic possibility without being fabricated.An eighty to sixty percent chance taken for truth from a probability standpoint by Ats users.There is no one hundred percent truth just the most probable in circumstances.The world is refined therefore new possibilities are given to reality.
and finally

7. Will I be getting back together with my girlfriend?No, not with certainity.

Edit : Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
75 times eh? That seems like quite a lot, am I nearly done then?

If it's world peace I guess I should enter a beauty contest then

Are all people's purposes clear cut like that or are you just simplifying - for example I've seen you say forgiveness to a few people.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
75 times eh? That seems like quite a lot, am I nearly done then?

If it's world peace I guess I should enter a beauty contest then

Are all people's purposes clear cut like that or are you just simplifying - for example I've seen you say forgiveness to a few people.

Answer:Your done when you cease to seek this vibrational patterning on EARTH.Forgiveness sums up their play in it.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Menguard, all helpful replies, thanks again.

Do you know the answers before they are asked? Do the questions become self-realizations for you at the moment of their asking?

Where will I be when the course changes? (I have always had an idea)

How will I obtain my platform?

Is there an actual source of evil, or is the evil a dark spot that you have created within your mind?

Where will I be in 100,000 years?

Who/what are the deceased astral realms doing not being reincarnated? Is their a way to cease from being reicarnated? Why would they want to feed you their thought processes, what do they priviliage in doing so?

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 7-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If I may re-ask my questions that, I guess, went unnoticed.

1. what do you think is my purpose here on earth ?
Is, what I currently think of it, correct?

2. Do you foresee some major improvements in my understanding of life, intuition, spiritual gorwth, etc. ?
If so, when could it happen? 6 month? This year? Next year?

3. Will TIN help with it and when are they going to release it?

Thanx!

[edit on 7-2-2006 by bratok]

mod edit: removed bold text

[edit on 8-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by bsbray11
How am I going to make a living?

Answer:
Scuba diving or Lawyer.

Lol, alright man. Seeing as how I like neither law nor swimming (or even large bodies of water), I'll come back and post if either of those predictions ever manifest.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmIMad
Very good, menguard - I am curious..............

You said "only when one is ready for truth, will he receive".

I have been wondering for many years about a certain thing in my childhood. If you know what it is - please say. If you know why it was mean't to be - please explain.

I am wondering if something from a past life caused this to happen.

I have tried to elaborate, but don't want to lead you.

You have my permission, and thank you

Answer:It seems you already have the answer before you, you just have to claim your knowledge of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Menguard, all helpful replies, thanks again.

Do you know the answers before they are asked? Do the questions become self-realizations for you at the moment of their asking?

Where will I be when the course changes? (I have always had an idea)

How will I obtain my platform?

Is there an actual source of evil, or is the evil a dark spot that you have created within your mind?

Where will I be in 100,000 years?

Who/what are the deceased astral realms doing not being reincarnated? Is their a way to cease from being reicarnated? Why would they want to feed you their thought processes, what do they priviliage in doing so?

Thanks, AAC
Answers:It seems that way when I answer them, but it is just tuning into them.It's like I hear and feel the questions, that are being replied on before they are asked.The connection depends on the link of brainwaves.I do pick up on what people are asking about.It is my higher self telling me to reply back and or direct connetion to the source of questions.

Yes, the answers are self realized, its as if it appears out of nowhere and I am downloaded with the information, that is asked on.

Where you will be is self realised, you will know what to do in every encounter, whether you apply what you know will be the challenge.Where danger lurks could just lead you into your self realised potential, this is where we will shine in the time to come.

You will obtain it by performance.

Nothing can bother us unless we [accept] its bounderies, laws, rules, regulations,limitations.One will have to be strong in there own self realised potential to not give away their creative potential.You will be aware when the "other potential" threats come you will feel it.You will feel it directly if you accept what they have to offer.Indirectly if you accept your self realised potential.

Free from bother.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Menguard,

I am curious as to the tecnique you applied to gain attunement. I can get some answers but they do not come as fast as they seem to come to you.

How can i fix this?

-Aza

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is there a way to receieve "tools" from the higher light to use in this life?

Is it possible to strattle the spiritual world and the physical world? Is renunciation demanded to achieve full potential?

Will I have a wife?

Do I have a guardian angel? What is his/her name?

How old are you (I thought I'd sneak it in, you don't have to answer)

Do you astrally project often? Where do you mainly go?

Thanks again. As you can see I rather enjoy this thread. AAC

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Menguard,

I am curious as to the tecnique you applied to gain attunement. I can get some answers but they do not come as fast as they seem to come to you.

How can i fix this?
By letting go of results.
-Aza

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Is there a way to receieve "tools" from the higher light to use in this life?Rectitude.

Is it possible to strattle the spiritual world and the physical world? Most definite with the possibility given to most.By waking up layers of self that lie dormant.

Is renunciation demanded to achieve full potential?No, not without sincerity.

Will I have a wife?No, not without potential.

Do I have a guardian angel? What is his/her name?Answer:Yes, her name is Nor-than-ya.Northanya

How old are you (I thought I'd sneak it in, you don't have to answer)Beyond years or comprehension.A timeline that is governed by possibility.

Do you astrally project often?
"To the realm of proverbs".
Where do you mainly go?Nor here nor there, everywhere, a place of no condition.

Thanks again. As you can see I rather enjoy this thread. AAC

[edit on 8-2-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 8-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bratok
If I may re-ask my questions that, I guess, went unnoticed.

1. what do you think is my purpose here on earth ?Answer:To let go of unresolved issues.
Is, what I currently think of it, correct?No, not without judgement.

2. Do you foresee some major improvements in my understanding of life, intuition, spiritual gorwth, etc. ?CONSECUTIVELY.
If so, when could it happen? 6 month? This year? Next year?Six months from now, more unfoldment of spiritual nature will take place.

3. Will TIN help with it and when are they going to release it?TIN is nothing more than a by product of fear.

Thanx!

[edit on 7-2-2006 by bratok]

mod edit: removed bold text

[edit on 8-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why do we have Guardian angels?

Where did their desire to help come from?

And how did they achieve that responsibilty?

Who is Northanya to my eternal being?

Thanks Menguard, AAC

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join