It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Any specific genre? What will I be rememeber for?

Look for "Exactness", the universe will lead you to your destination with open arms.The Universe will show you signs of openess.You will be rememberd for annointed information.

Fixed font error.
fixed typo.
[edit on 2-2-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 3-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What is the world without time?Answer: A place of reflection.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My name is jjfly75. I would like to know if i will reach my goals of enlightenment in this life ? Will I ever have full controll of my ego?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

My name is jjfly75. I would like to know if i will reach my goals of enlightenment in this life ? Will I ever have full controll of my ego?

When you are ready for that jump you will know by the servitude of the masses.When your willing to let go of self preservation.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by sigung86

sigung86....it appears to me that you don't have much understanding of the spiritual world. It is not about proving to people what colour socks they're wearing.....its not about proving anything actually. Its WAY deeper than that. Some people 'get it' and some people don't. Simple as that.

Things in the spiritual mind aren't as black and white as you obviously think they are.

you make of what he says that matters. Personally, I wish a couple of my questions had been answered with a little more detail than 'so-and-so is a "respectable person,"' but what can I do?

Answer:Elaborate on what you want to know.

Dang Menguard! I have been trying to do that since day one and you either can not or will not answer simple questions. Unless they can be answered with swami-dada....

Interesting to me is that the people who are running to your defense are just as happy with the no-information... er... information of your school of metaphysical inanity.

Good. It appears that you have your coterie of child-like minds and no longer need me to build you up.

AAC and all.... You are sincere, I have no doubt. Problem is that you are inferring that everyone else in the world is as interested in fru-fru metaphysics and doting on someone who caters to your desire for no thought spirituality.

Please do not attempt to cater to your percieved incapability of myself to understand metaphysics and spirituality. I have been there and done with some of the good ones ... and possibly, before you were born.
And ladies, and germs... this ain't it.

If a metaphysician claims to be in touch with his higher self, and you aren't and you fall into the fru-fru jargon, as goes on in this thread, then you are barking up the wrong tree or just don't caer enough to work enough to get in touch with your higher self. Kind of like the guy who reads the diet book, then doesn't understand why he ain't losin' weight.

There are people out there who can cold read you and give you exactly what you need, not swami-drivel. And that is what you are getting here.

I have given him more than enough chances to prove that he is what he says he is, and he has escaped and evaded, every time. And that was after he made the offer, and I was kind enough to take him up on checking his track record. I do believe that there is no track record to check. if said gentleman were on the up and up, he would have no problem at all dealing with me in a face up, "honest" manner. Instead, he continues to pass out donuts of spirituality in lieu of intelligent information, and you (you know who you are) continue to soak it up like vintage wine.

I think, that if you are expecting this to be spiritual or metaphysical, then in fact, it is you ACC. et al.. who have no true idea of a path of enlightenment.

Now... Back to menguard.

How do I check your track record, and what is my middle name?

Simple, easy to answer higher self questions. Or am I going to get more Kwai Chang Cain Televison hoodoo?

Sigung,
I give what is given.You ask for answers, I ask for questions without hesitation on the part of your higher self.The track record is here and everywhere.Only if one is ready for truth will he recieve.Here is the test what is my essence?

In other words, once again, you give off fru-fru swamidom in lieu of credible knowledge? I thought so. Your essence? Shamdom...

I believe after giving you numerous opportunities to prove the true worth of your essence, and you being unable to demonstrate simple truths ... that your essence is most likely based on a ego issue. And not on anything that even remotely relates to higher wisdom.

I know, I border on berating and laughing at your inablility in the world of fru-fru swami metaphysics... And I guess I should apologize for calling a spade a spade before I get banned.

I am simply sorry that someone of your "apparent" ilk is allowed to do the kind of damage that you do. It hasn't been that long ago that the famous always right, telephone psychics were done in... And I see no difference.

In the words of another great swami, who also could not demonstrate simple, valid, psychic function ... "When the time is right... You will know".

I assume you will be happy to know that I am leaving this thread finally, but if I were in your place I would be terribly ashamed that my higher self is so inept. And I suspect I would be more than a little fearful over the karmic debt I was building up. But... As long as you receive the adulation you desire.... When the time is right... You will know.

Adieu Fakir...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Answer:
If this was an ego trip, I would have died out along time ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
dude, this is cool! you can answer questions FTW!!11

hmm...I tend to think life is pretty simple..when it comes to the higher-self.
its not very complicated.

but, hmm...lemme think here...ok I got one!

besides the living life the fullest bander. once inner peace is achieved..and you feel divine? what happens next? what happens if the world is at peace? what do we do? once its all acheived?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
menguard
What is my purpose?
Where will my current path lead?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by madball
personal questions

1.what happened to me in the exact date of :juuly 28, 2004 ?
2.why ?
3.it is possibile to be again and marry my ex girlfriend ?
4.what can I do to meet her again and be with her ?

thanks in advance

Answer:
1.Reproduction
2.A day that went awry.
3.Not without a clause.
4.Not to forgive her but accept the way things are.

can you be please more specific ?
1.reproduction ?what was reproduced ?
3.what is this clause ?
4. is no need to forgive her , its not her fault , and accepting the way things are , I hardly beleive its the best way to be together again .
my question was :what can I do ?

thank you and have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

personal questions

1.what happened to me in the exact date of :juuly 28, 2004 ?
2.why ?
3.it is possibile to be again and marry my ex girlfriend ?
4.what can I do to meet her again and be with her ?

thanks in advance

Answer:
1.Reproduction
2.A day that went awry.
3.Not without a clause.
4.Not to forgive her but accept the way things are.

can you be please more specific ?
1.reproduction ?what was reproduced ?
3.what is this clause ?
4. is no need to forgive her , its not her fault , and accepting the way things are , I hardly beleive its the best way to be together again .
my question was :what can I do ?

thank you and have a nice day.

This clause is an agreement that is binding between you both.Terms of agreement.A mutual agreement on fair grounds.Acceptance holds the key to understanding.What you can do is act on what is given through you.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
dude, this is cool! you can answer questions FTW!!11

hmm...I tend to think life is pretty simple..when it comes to the higher-self.
its not very complicated.

but, hmm...lemme think here...ok I got one!

besides the living life the fullest bander. once inner peace is achieved..and you feel divine? what happens next? what happens if the world is at peace? what do we do? once its all acheived?

Answer:An "unfoldment process" occurs you are given information that is already their in the cellular memory banks and given information to process it.This is when you come to the "realization" that you have existed in many more bodies than just human biology.And that we are all connected in the universe to other factions of evolved humans, such as our cosmic friends.

Answer:A Forgiveness takes place.By who?Answer:BY us.

Answer:A prodigy happens.

Answer;Let it unfold.A new cycle begins.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
hi 1 question for you menguard
Why am i unable to be happy ?

sorry 1 more question
am i going to die soon?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by unconscious_war]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Most of you do not believe this guy, purely because you dont believe that somewhere deep inside you, YOU can do the same..

He speaks truth, because he knows truth. To know the truth is to know that this whole universe is your own creation. Then you ask, "but if this is my creation, why is HE in it?" the answer is, we are all ONE and the SAME, the only DIFFERENCE is the cloud that covers the sun! The sun of your SPIRIT!

If you want to do the same, the only way to do it is to realise the ultimate truth, all of this, even the pc you type on, is a manifestation of all that can be! And you are part of that! Your life is LIFE!

Love your neighbour as yourself, because deep down all you can do is love yourself, loving your neighbour is a product of loving life!

Woodsy

SELF REALIZATIONS AND SELF AWARENESS ARE ALIVE WITH ATS MEMBERS
I am MOST impressed with all of you guys and gals.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
hi 1 question for you menguard
Why am i unable to be happy ?

sorry 1 more question
am i going to die soon?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by unconscious_war]

Answer:Focus on the appealing and discard the rest.Look to broaden descriptions of your world and reality.Feel with your heart and not with the mind.

Answer
eath can mean a life of new possibilities, but so can life.If you will it you will deal it.Death can shake our bounderies of existence, but life sustains it.A change of perspective would shake your bounderies loose, another agreement or description will shake this rendering of deaths await.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Menguard,

Is there ever an end? (or one last beginning?)

What is the point of confusion? (other than balance? If any)

What is the life span of our present day perception of life? (Will there be an unprecedented change happen to the social masses soon?)

I am interested in what you seem to advocate with self-mastery initiate levels. How does one differinciate levels?

I have been to the bridge, but have not yet jumped in. What am I afraid of?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Menguard,

Is there ever an end? (or one last beginning?)

What is the point of confusion? (other than balance? If any)

What is the life span of our present day perception of life? (Will there be an unprecedented change happen to the social masses soon?)

I am interested in what you seem to advocate with self-mastery initiate levels. How does one differinciate levels?

I have been to the bridge, but have not yet jumped in. What am I afraid of?

"Wonderful questions"
Answer:Never, it is an all "expanding experience" in the internal soul.We are refined like the world around us.

Answer:Confusion leads to disability, which leads to ability.It shows you the "creative potential" of the mind.

Answer:The "life span" depends on the overall projection of earths intent and our manifestation.I was told that by 2010-2017 "what is known will become unknown and what is unknown will become known."

Answer:Through ones openess of the light within.The light helps unlock channels that are blocked within, which activates cellular memory.Clearing out blockages of self that are not your true expressions will lead to knowing.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Answer:The "life span" depends on the overall projection of earths intent and our manifestation.I was told that by 2010-2017 "what is known will become unknown and what is unknown will become known."

If you reciprocated that statement, it could serve to explain that the devine will expose the truth in that time, then eradicate the evidence. Does this sound reasonable? Or do you have keener understanding?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If you reciprocated that statement, it could serve to explain that the devine will expose the truth in that time, then eradicate the evidence. Does this sound reasonable? Or do you have keener understanding?

Answer:Thats a fair basis.Its more of a combing over of past, present, and future.Its the center of all these possibilities into one.Its what is known to humans as "The Nexus point".

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Answer:Thats a fair basis.Its more of a combing over of past, present, and future.Its the center of all these possibilities into one.Its what is known to humans as "The Nexus point".

What does that fusion entail?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Answers:It entails possibilities that are beyond comprehension from this point in time.Picture everyone in the world capable of shifting the world image with Perception.Just by mere visualizations things come in and out of play.This would entail that whole beings that exist are completely aware of their abilities in and out of existance.Within and without.They are consciously aware of their true essence and its responsibilities.They take responsibility for all selves in every existance into one being.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join