It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What will I be in my next life?

What's in my future? Any specifics?

What do I live for?

Can I meet Northanya?

AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What will I be in my next life?A butterfly, free from limited views.

What's in my future?A planned out map,visit your soul chart. Any specifics?Not for mentioning.

What do I live for?Attitude.

Can I meet Northanya?In your dreams you can and most likely do.

AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by hankyone
who is my gardian angle? if i have one...

Answer:Awareness.

is that a name? or i should just be aware

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

who is my gardian angle? if i have one...

Answer:Awareness.

is that a name? or i should just be aware

Answer:Awareness seems to be essential.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
How do you EXACTLY visit your soul chart?

AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How do you EXACTLY visit your soul chart?Answer:By visiting the part of you that is eternal.Wake up in your (soul consciousness) by "waking intent" in the dream world and you will view reality without ostacles.All you have to do is pose the question and the answer will come to you.

AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am ready to give it a try. Any techniques that you "feel" would work best for me? AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I am ready to give it a try. Any techniques that you "feel" would work best for me? AAC

I know you have a 'good respect' for remote viewing.Go with whats a comfort zone to you.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why do drugs (natural) help you see the truth?

Does doing too much become counter-productive?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Why do drugs (natural) help you see the truth?Answer: Drugs don't help you, the soul does, drugs just induce you in a semi comatose state where things are seen clearly without reservation.Drugs either widen or isolate perception.

Does doing too much become counter-productive?Answer:When it hinders your soul progression.It's the power in which we give it.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 11-2-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 11-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, I'm back with more questions.
Regarding reincarnation, where does one's soul "hang out" between incarnations? Also, what determines how long the soul waits in between incarnations? Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Lobster
Well, I'm back with more questions.
Regarding reincarnation, where does one's soul "hang out" between incarnations? Also, what determines how long the soul waits in between incarnations? Thanks again!

Answer:
The waystation or free zone.Life does.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Menguard, your skills are apparent to me, and I am grateful for your help. I see that faith is still faith, a decision made without proof or science's approval. Great replies. I can tell you have helped many. Don't want to know my future, I like surprises. But, I do have some queries.
1.) When we 'check out', or 'cross over', or whatever, do you know if we will recall this life, or will it be erased? I feel hopeful that we only get 'wiped clean of memories', just before we enter a new vessel (body).
2.) Is there anything to the palmistry belief about one's lifespan being reflected by the line near your thumb?
3.) I believe it is possible that we sit down and hash out our upcoming life, and get it clear what we will accept and deal with.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
mensguard - apologies I didn't read all 23 pages, so I'm not sure if anyone has asked this or not, but here's my question:

I find frequently I am outside of what I know is my true nature. Often I know these transgressions are a result of my own weaknesses - in your opinion (your higher self's opinion) can any of these times of weakness be attributed to an outside force? Are there negative energies which grow stronger by keeping us in a lower plane of consciousness, or are these all a result of internal struggles?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Menguard, your skills are apparent to me, and I am grateful for your help. I see that faith is still faith, a decision made without proof or science's approval. Great replies. I can tell you have helped many. Don't want to know my future, I like surprises. But, I do have some queries.
1.) When we 'check out', or 'cross over', or whatever, do you know if we will recall this life, or will it be erased? I feel hopeful that we only get 'wiped clean of memories', just before we enter a new vessel (body).
2.) Is there anything to the palmistry belief about one's lifespan being reflected by the line near your thumb?
3.) I believe it is possible that we sit down and hash out our upcoming life, and get it clear what we will accept and deal with.

Answer:Lives are never erased just imprinted.When one leaves, they reach the "waystation" a place for inbound and outbound souls.This is where souls wait to be processed back to life or completion.A recuperation process can take progress here.You start a 'clean slate' but the "soul memory" is still there.

Answer:A hidden truth.I am told that the pinky and thumb deal with ancient past and ascestral heritage.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Does our consciousness share incarnations with animals/plants?

What is our Earth's closest creative essessment of the other side? (movies? Book? Poems?)

Are there still souls on different "levels" on the other side? Is their always a hierachy of evolved souls on each level?

What governs the masses (souls) on the other side (I use other side for lack of anything better)?

How noticable will the change be that is to come? Will it go unnoticed b anyone?

Thanks again, AAC

[edit on 12-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

tek

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry. Got caught up in the SERPO saga, and just found this thread...

So, I'll ask the QOTD of Menguard.

What is my purpose and any information on my past lives would be interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Does our consciousness share incarnations with animals/plants?Answer:We share time and space with them, therefore awareness.We assimulate lifes desired features.They are a reflection of us just in another point of existance.

What is our Earth's closest creative essessment of the other side? (movies? Book? Poems?)Answer:Another world.

Are there still souls on different "levels" on the other side? Is their always a hierachy of evolved souls on each level?Answer:EACH LEVEL PERTAINS TO SELF.vIBRATORY FORCE SEPERATES ONE FROM THE OTHER.Picture the soul force, being an onion.Within each" layer" of that onion is another layer.And within that layer is its own bounderies.

What governs the masses (souls) on the other side (I use other side for lack of anything better)?Answer:Stability.

How noticable will the change be that is to come? Will it go unnoticed b anyone?Answer:ABout as noticible as "you changing" your shoes.

Thanks again, AAC

[edit on 12-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Men, why do chakras ache, or pain? Not always, just sometimes.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedeemingSpirit
mensguard - apologies I didn't read all 23 pages, so I'm not sure if anyone has asked this or not, but here's my question:

I find frequently I am outside of what I know is my true nature. Often I know these transgressions are a result of my own weaknesses - in your opinion (your higher self's opinion) can any of these times of weakness be attributed to an outside force? Are there negative energies which grow stronger by keeping us in a lower plane of consciousness, or are these all a result of internal struggles?

Answer:Our belief systems guide us to our subtleties.Meaning our thought patterning affects our possibilities.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join