It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 24
83
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi Menguard

Just wondering if you could give me some insight regarding my job...
should I stay a little longer or change?
what line of work is recommended?
should I move countries?

Thanks




posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Men, why do chakras ache, or pain? Not always, just sometimes.


Answer:Imbalances occur in the mind structure.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks Menguard, that helps. Would that be emotional imbalances, expressed in the spirit?



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks Menguard, that helps. Would that be emotional imbalances, expressed in the spirit?


Answer:Think of this as other selves disconnected from self.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Hi Menguard

Just wondering if you could give me some insight regarding my job...
should I stay a little longer or change?
what line of work is recommended?
should I move countries?

Thanks

Answers:Change is good it promotes growth.Lightning effects, or lighting effects.No.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Answer:Think of this as other selves disconnected from self.


Can you give me an example of what would cause this, and the remedy?



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Does the creator have anything to lose in all this expression?

AAC



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by SteveR
Answer:Think of this as other selves disconnected from self.


Can you give me an example of what would cause this, and the remedy?


Answer:An example would be a seperation from your values or inner sense of knowing.Fusion, you must realign what has been forgotten.You must move in motion with your sense of awareness.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Does the creator have anything to lose in all this expression?aNSWER:SELF

AAC



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Menguard,

Please tell me, am I on the right track spiritually?



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Does the creator have anything to lose in all this expression?aNSWER:SELF

AAC


Answer:HE COULD LOSE HIMSELF IN HIS OWN EXPRESSION.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcturi
Menguard,

Please tell me, am I on the right track spiritually?


Yes, you are because you question life.Life is full of possibilities.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have a question that might sound rather inane, but in truth is very important to me...and I understand that your answer to this might not be 100% specific, but would imagine it will make sense to me, if you're for real...so, my question:

Who sat on my bed, in the dark, in the winter of 2003, when I thought I was alone?

As I said, it might sound unimportant, but it is very important to me. I am curious what your reply might be.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
I have a question that might sound rather inane, but in truth is very important to me...and I understand that your answer to this might not be 100% specific, but would imagine it will make sense to me, if you're for real...so, my question:

Who sat on my bed, in the dark, in the winter of 2003, when I thought I was alone?Answer:Your sister.

As I said, it might sound unimportant, but it is very important to me. I am curious what your reply might be.



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What would be the consequensces?

Why does he leaves himself so vulnerable?

Is this act rebellious in the perception of others?

Are we that small? Or is the creator that big?

Thanks, AAC



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
menguard-
I don't HAVE a sister. And I don't see any way this could apply to any other possibilities...



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thank you so much for your answer, Menguard.


I have another question: In my seeking, do you think I should get with one tradition and follow it all the way to the end, or study many different disciplines to reach my goal?



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcturi
Thank you so much for your answer, Menguard.


I have another question: In my seeking, do you think I should get with one tradition and follow it all the way to the end, or study many different disciplines to reach my goal?


Answer:Whatever one you think would be useful.



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I meant to ask, above, when I said that I don't have a sister, and don't see how it could possibly apply, if you had an answer as to why that is?



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks again Menguard, I appreciate that.

One last question, does the moon have any spiritual significance?




top topics



 
83
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join