It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
hi menguard i have some questions.
1.why am i obsessed with death
2.what will my future hold.
3.when will i die.
4.will my family be ok.
5.what should i pursue in college, video games, illustration, acting.
6.tell me about my past life.
7. how can i be a better person.
8.will i be ok

thanks, if you want to visit me in my sleep you can, but only if your a good person, thanks man

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Menguard, I really appreciate what you are doing. I also have a few questions. You have full permission.
1. What, where was I in my past life?
2. Am I ever going to get that PHD?
3. What am I doing right now as a job?

4. When will I find my love of my life?
5. How can I be on the spirtual level you are on? I really need guidance.
6. Something deep down is tellin me there is life on Mars. Is there?
Hey I really want to thank you for all that you have done for everybody here. I can be truthful and tell you I love you man...Thats Real...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Answer: 3-05-10. What exactly happens on this date? How acurate do you think it is?

aNSWER: A place where ufo's come and go as they please.A place of new potential with unlocked secrets. Could you give examples of unlocked secrets? How will the main population react?

Answer: The Dreamers are the record keepers.All of us have the potential to share truth through the consciousness of our minds. Who are the dreamers?

Answer:Nothing comes back unto anyone unless there is a chance for growth. So you're saying existences die out to nothing if they leave themsleves no potential?

Answer:A new world. What similiarities does this new world share with our present world?

If Karma is created by "others" expressions, enabling the act Karma, what happens to the man who lives his life at full potential, tey also cheats, lies, and steals?

How close is Baha'illuha philosophy to the truth? What philosophy is the closest to the truth?

In Plato's Apology, the Oracle told Sacrates that he was the wisest man. Why did he spend his life trying to disprove the Oracles words by questioning other so-called wise men? Was it is own insecurities? Who is the Oracle?

Where do you see me in five years?

Thanks again, AAC

[edit on 25-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
menguard, what kind of questions can I ask you? Are you claiming to be psychic? What special ability do you claim to have?

Expect some questions from this skeptic once you answer those questions.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thiopental sodium
Menguard doesn't claim to be a psychic, because a good cold-reader never says that (part of the trick is LEAD or suggest to the audience to start making assumptions about the cold-reader). I, myself, have been able to get people to think I am a psychic too, and I don't study cold-reading. I know some tricks, that's all. However, I'm only able to pull this off if the person is emotionally high or already receptive to the idea (e.g. wants to believe).

Read my new signature. I'm not short-fused. I'm just frustrated and maybe a little disappointed that so many supposed self-claimed seekers of truth are willingly living a lie. They are no different than non-believers - both are just as biased as the other.

Some links to cold reads...take a quick look through...maybe they will OPEN your eyes.

skepdic.com...
www.skeptics.com.au...
www.blgoldberg.com...
www.randi.org...

I have my own routine that I use when I meet attractive women. It's a routine that gets these women to think I'm psychic (which I am certainly not). It involves a string of cold-reads back to back that work about 70% of the time, regardless of their personality traits/tendencies. Don't ask me what my routine is though. My secret.

HAY GUYZ I HAVE SOME BETTER COLD READS FOR EVERYONE HERE:

At times, you wish you were a little more outgoing. At other times, you wish you could just burrow deep into your safe spot and enjoy the solitude.

Sometimes you wish you knew more people or were more popular, but sometimes you wish you could deepen your relationships.

You build these walls around yourself and you don't let others in easily, but once they're in, they're in forever.

You're also phenomenally loyal about people you care about.

NOW, how many of you did those cold-reads apply to?

LOL. Don't be a sucker, guys!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Answer: 3-05-10. What exactly happens on this date? How acurate do you think it is?Answer:A stability of the balances.

aNSWER: A place where ufo's come and go as they please.A place of new potential with unlocked secrets. Could you give examples of unlocked secrets? How will the main population react?Answer:By the time everything unfolds it will not be that big of a secret but a reassurance.

Answer: The Dreamers are the record keepers.All of us have the potential to share truth through the consciousness of our minds. Who are the dreamers?Answer:The dreamers are the ones that are awake to their own potential and can shift their reality, by their dreams.

Answer:Nothing comes back unto anyone unless there is a chance for growth. So you're saying existences die out to nothing if they leave themsleves no potential?Answer:No, I am saying "potential" reaches its peak when it no longer wants to learn.

Answer:A new world. What similiarities does this new world share with our present world?ANSWER:Another garden full of possibilities harvested by its gardners.

If Karma is created by "others" expressions, enabling the act Karma, what happens to the man who lives his life at full potential, tey also cheats, lies, and steals?Answer:Everyone takes responsibility for their own actions when a peak is reached.

How close is Baha'illuha philosophy to the truth? What philosophy is the closest to the truth?Answer:The truth that resounds in you.There are no conclusions in life, just beginnings.

In Plato's Apology, the Oracle told Sacrates that he was the wisest man. Why did he spend his life trying to disprove the Oracles words by questioning other so-called wise men? Was it is own insecurities? Who is the Oracle?Answer:An oracle is one without conclusions, just principles that guide its living.He figured if he could disprove ones reality that it would make his truth that more real.It was his own desires.

Where do you see me in five years?Answer:In a world of New beginnings.

Thanks again, AAC

[edit on 25-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
1). Do the dreamers live in this existence?

2). How many people in the world are aware of their full potential?

3). When the change occurs, will the believers be seperated by the non-believers by death?

4). In the conventional sense, is this world in for cataclysmic destruction at the hands of nature, or something/someone else?

5). Are all the religious end of days prophecies that seem to coexist going to come to fruition?

6). Is Ben Ladden a scapegoat or a falsehood for deception? Will the lie ever be exposed? Date perhaps?

7). If this life is playing itself out, and beings (greys) are able to transverse time and space to manipulate their existences, what are their ultimate goals? Does an existence gaurd these happenings?

8). The help that I get in my life from a higher source, who is responsible for this help? Why are they helping? Who advises them, a council of dreamers?

9). What are the dreamers purpose for their expressions?

10). who is God to you?

Thanks a million. If you need anything, just project. AAC

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hiya Men, thanks for your answers. I need to clarify a few. I will quote a few of your answers and add extra questions beneath the quote.

"ANSWER:eLEMENTALS ARE TIME PROJECTS HERE TO SERVE THE MASSES."
1) What do you mean, time projects?
2) How do they serve us?
3) Why are they associated with fire/water/air/earth etc?

"Answer:Thirty one [planes]."
4) How do you define a plane? What seperates them?

"Answer:Old as far as design goes simple by nature."
Your answer here about Tree spirits was fascinating. I'm very intrigued by their intelligence.
5) What do the trees think of us?
6) Are tree souls similar to ours? Can they incarnate into a human?
7) Is a tree aware of me when I touch it and think about it?

"Answer:Evil is a state of mind therefore only has matters on earth."
8) Are you saying that demons, bad spirits, and so on don't exist outside of Earth?
9) Is Satan real? An evil god?

"Answer:Breathe deeply."
10) Yes, but why?

Thanks alot!
Steve

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
1). Do the dreamers live in this existence?Answer:Oh yes they live in this existance and their potential is seen everyday.

2). How many people in the world are aware of their full potential?Answer:Not to many.

3). When the change occurs, will the believers be seperated by the non-believers by death?Answer:No they will be side by side trying to re-evalute their description of the world that they once knew.

4). In the conventional sense, is this world in for cataclysmic destruction at the hands of nature, or something/someone else?Answer:A release of form.

5). Are all the religious end of days prophecies that seem to coexist going to come to fruition?Answer:Religions will back each others truth.

6). Is Ben Ladden a scapegoat or a falsehood for deception? Will the lie ever be exposed? Date perhaps?:Answer:Bin Laden is from a free radical society that exposes freedom.

7). If this life is playing itself out, and beings (greys) are able to transverse time and space to manipulate their existences, what are their ultimate goals? Does an existence gaurd these happenings?answer:To be free of credence, No other than lifes existances.

8). The help that I get in my life from a higher source, who is responsible for this help? Why are they helping? Who advises them, a council of dreamers? Answer:It is due to our endless potentials as dreamers reforming the world around us.

9). What are the dreamers purpose for their expressions?Answer:To redirect outcomes, we are the dreamers.

10). who is God to you?Answer:An endless possibility,an endless potential.

Thanks a million. If you need anything, just project. AAC

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

3) Are trees and plants new/undeveloped life energy? Answer:Old as far as design goes simple by nature.They have awareness that is that of the Earths, which is almost mind blowing.They have cellular awareness and can isolate happenings of earth.They can have conversations through time and space.They can contact other trees all the way across the world.The Elder trees tend to be like wise sages, timeless in their expressions.They feel things like a highly sensitised sensor.They know things before it happens.

Hi Menguard,

I am still fascinated by what you have to say about the trees.

May I ask the following?
How does one learn to communicate or listen to what they have to say?
Do you have any techniques or advice which will help?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
I am still fascinated by what you have to say about the trees.
May I ask the following?
How does one learn to communicate or listen to what they have to say?
Do you have any techniques or advice which will help?

Great questions! I don't know why, but I find this fascinating too

I'm guessing though, listening to them would require some mediumship!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the ancient trees in Lord of the Rings. I'm trying to wrap my head around the possibility as well. I'm sure it would be an interesting conversation up in the Red Woods of Northern California. AAC

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
menguard, did you miss my last post? or should i repost my questions again?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hiya Men, thanks for your answers. I need to clarify a few. I will quote a few of your answers and add extra questions beneath the quote.

"ANSWER:eLEMENTALS ARE TIME PROJECTS HERE TO SERVE THE MASSES."
1) What do you mean, time projects?Answer:They are here for earthly affairs.
2) How do they serve us?Answer:They serve us through the projection window.Astral traveling.
3) Why are they associated with fire/water/air/earth etc?Answer:These are elements that house their database.

"Answer:Thirty one [planes]."
4) How do you define a plane? What seperates them?
Answer: A plane is a state of being, a layer between existances .Vibrational patterning,set truths, time harvesting,harmonic resonance.

"Answer:Old as far as design goes simple by nature."
Your answer here about Tree spirits was fascinating. I'm very intrigued by their intelligence.
5) What do the trees think of us?Answer:We have a lot of potential that is unrealised.We have a soft spot, ourselves.They think it would be a good idea to step outside of our shells, our bodies to grasp humanitys potential.
6) Are tree souls similar to ours?Answer:They are within our parameters as far as vibration goes.
Can they incarnate into a human?When they feel the need, just as humans can.We can house our soul in any body that resonates within our essence.
7) Is a tree aware of me when I touch it and think about it?Answer:It feels your energy or essence matter.It knows all about you through your luminescent light fibers.Trees have a tonal feel towards soul resonance.

"Answer:Evil is a state of mind therefore only has matters on earth."
8) Are you saying that demons, bad spirits, and so on don't exist outside of Earth?Answer:I'm saying everything outside of Earths vibrational patterning 'belongs' to its own unique expression.
9) Is Satan real? An evil god?Answer: San-ti-el is more of the psyche.While Jesuit is more of the hearT.

"Answer:Breathe deeply."
10) Yes, but why?Answer
eep breaths, keep everything in perfect motion.

Thanks alot!
Steve

[edit on 26-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting and somewhat perplexing. Can you explain the Santinel and Jesuit thing for me?

Thanks man.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Interesting and somewhat perplexing. Can you explain the Santinel and Jesuit thing for me?

Thanks man.

Answer:Santiel is more of the mind, while Jesus or jesuit is more of the heart.Santiel affects the mind while the heart is opened through jesuit.Think of the mind being more of Santiel level and the heart being more Jesus level.Santiel's level is one more of a logical based and rational or ego based when Jesuits is more a illogical based and irrational or "feeling" experienced through the heart.Basically a conduit of light expressed through the heart while Santiel is experienced through the ego/mind.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
For all of you out there that believe in this higher light.

My father believes in the same thing. He channels and truly believes he can affect the world with "energy work" that he does with others who believe the same thing.

Recently he hurt his foot and it wasn't healing. It started to get infected but instead of seeing a doctor they tryed to remove the "dark energies" with group energy work and physic surgery.

They were wrong. He was living with undiagnosed diabetes because of his trust in channeling and this "higher light". Him and the group he worked with do not believe in doctors and think they can heal with their minds.

My father is in the hospital tonight, comatose, and they might have to amputate his foot. If his room mate had not been there to call 911 he would be dead right now. As it stands he could be dead by this time tomoro.

Cold readings and new age remedies might just work for you, but there is a real danger of falling out of touch with reality in these things.

If he dies, the "cult" that hes been working with will be hearing from me.

I warn all of you out there to be very wary of channeling. There might be people out there that truly believe these delusions, but there are also charlatans whose beliefs could end up killing you indirectly.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Answer:Santiel is more of the mind, while Jesus or jesuit is more of the heart.Santiel affects the mind while the heart is opened through jesuit.Think of the mind being more of Santiel level and the heart being more Jesus level.Santiel's level is one more of a logical based and rational or ego based when Jesuits is more a illogical based and irrational or "feeling" experienced through the heart.Basically a conduit of light expressed through the heart while Santiel is experienced through the ego/mind.

That's fascinating Menguard. But just to confirm, what is Santinel? Are you saying that is "Satan"? The blasphomet?
Isn't that full of hatred?

Thanks very much!
Steve

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Mengaurd, a few more curious questions,

1). What governs the mind of the gods? Are they completely autonamous?

2). How many countries will I visit in this life?

3). What is my souls personal journey preparing itself for? What seperates destinies?

4). If 1/10 will make it through the changeover as you said a few pages back, what will happen to the 90% left?

5). Is the Earth's polarity going to shift soon?

6). Is our existences only enemy our own ignorance, or is their another source of evil?

7). What will be the biggest change be in the next decade?

8). How many lives have you lived?

9). What will my souls heritiage trademark be? Do I have a charactoristic (do we all?) that differs me from the next? (this may seem ego, and may deep down, but I am curious to how inifitely different each existences are. I would appreciate your thoughts).

Thanks once again, AAC

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

That's fascinating Menguard. But just to confirm, what is Santinel? Are you saying that is "Satan"? The blasphomet?
Isn't that full of hatred?

Thanks very much!
Steve

Answer:One and the same.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join